Cherie ~ Version One

Past election and other vintage threads.

Cherie ~ Version One

Postby HBS Guy » 08 Aug 2018, 11:25

[This is the first edition of the 'Cherie' thread reinstated by me. Aussie.]

If Cherie posts here I expect positive responses to her posts. If you cannot manage that then no response is the way to go. Holidays will be given to transgressors.

Cherie posts as Agnes on OzPol.
Abbott & Co are going to cause the mother and father of all recessions—be prepared!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Re: Cherie

Postby mothra » 08 Aug 2018, 12:53

Hang on a minute, Monk. You're saying you'll ban us if we're not nice to Agnes, despite the way she has treated us and all of the lies and abuse she heaped on us .... not to mention her part in having John and i banned.

You can't be serious!

I will treat Agnes the exact same way i always have which will probably see me escape your divine hammer but i don't expect to be held to it.

And i suspect John is going to just tell you to get fucked.

She's been truly awful. Monk, For a really long time. Not least to you.
mothra
Duck

spamone: Animal

Postby Cherie » 08 Aug 2018, 13:53

I played no part in your ban from ozpol- you assume way too much- prove it please- and you have been equally as nasty to me- nastiness turns other posters away- lets try to get along ? ( wow my ? worked this time) :yahoo
Honor to God.

Loyalty to the Country Woman's Association.
Cherie
Jaguar

Postby mothra » 08 Aug 2018, 15:40

Cherie wrote:I played no part in your ban from ozpol-

So, you were lying when you said you did?

Cherie wrote: and you have been equally as nasty to me-

No. I haven't. Not even a little bit.

Cherie wrote:nastiness turns other posters away-

Surreal. All you do is nastiness. It's your default setting. Every post you make, nasty.

You now expect the people you have been saying the vilest things about for months on end to embrace you into the fold?

After not only witnessing how you treat people you once called actual friends and the outrageous lies and deceit that just spew effortlessly from your broken keyboard about them ... not just witness, be the recipients of?

What on god's green earth makes you think we want anything to do with you? What is there to recommend about you?

Cherie wrote:lets try to get along ? lets try to get along ?

You will get civility from me, if i haven't had a bad day. Maybe.

My support for action and argument ins't contingent on who i'm appraising. It never has been. I'm as likely to support or challenge your argument as i am anyone, providing it is intelligible and i'm interested in contributing.

I find that playing favourites and bullying people you don't likely is that kind of thing that turns people away from forums.I would not like to see that here.
mothra
Duck

Postby Cherie » 08 Aug 2018, 15:52

Everything I have said is the truth ( no lies and I may have posted in anger at you that I wanted you gone and I did- you were a very cruel person then ( well then you were to me especially)- have you changed Mothra? even just a little bit?- so you you didn't want me posting back here after all- :ie 'keeping my sock alive" I thought you might have been genuine about that- there is plenty of room here for both of us here and more - and I will always be nice to you because I respect monks forum
Honor to God.

Cherie
Jaguar

Postby HBS Guy » 08 Aug 2018, 15:56

I am not asking for sweetness and light.

I am asking that POSITIVE posts not be met with negativity, that is all. I suggest this applies to posts made outside the Sand Pit especially.

I am trying to grow the board!
Abbott & Co are going to cause the mother and father of all recessions—be prepared!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 08 Aug 2018, 15:57

Agnes, it WAS mothra who asked me to keep your sock alive.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Cherie » 08 Aug 2018, 16:07

HBS Guy wrote:Agnes, it WAS mothra who asked me to keep your sock alive.

Ok then not sure why she is so hostile - I am just another poster - she is attacking me- dont covet your anger like a precious jewel-
Honor to God.

Cherie
Jaguar

Postby HBS Guy » 08 Aug 2018, 16:24

It is because I am asking a lot of all of us.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby mothra » 08 Aug 2018, 17:30

HBS Guy wrote:
I am trying to grow the board!

At any cost?

She's just said everything she's said is true. Have you forgotten all of the foul, crazed, contradictory things she's said?

She'll just trash this forum like she and her kind have Ozpol.
mothra
Duck

Postby mothra » 08 Aug 2018, 17:33

And i was never nasty to you, Agnes. And certainly never cruel.

I simply said i have very grave concerns for your mental health and that certain people were taking advantage of you for their own purposes.

I was looking out for you. And i never once, despite how low you went, sunk to your level for even a moment.
mothra
Duck

Postby HBS Guy » 08 Aug 2018, 17:34

Have forgotten nothing.

She tries wrecking this place she is out on her no doubt perky derriere!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby mothra » 08 Aug 2018, 17:37

HBS Guy wrote:Have forgotten nothing.

She tries wrecking this place she is out on her no doubt perky derriere!

It's your forum. I think you're out of your mind but it's your forum.
mothra
Duck

Postby Aussie » 08 Aug 2018, 17:41

I well recall all the names used in attempts to register here. As for having respect for this forum......there are zillions of your posts at OzPol where you have specifically targetted Monk, myself, Smith and Mothra, and this Forum. Let's see an apology posted at OzPol for that crap. Finally....you support a doxxer and even campaign for her return. You even outrageously excuse her appalling doxxing conduct which occurred months apart. You say you have no sympathy for me as her victim. I have never sought your, or anyone else's sympathy. Wrong is wrong just like pregnant is pregnant.

I have not expressed any view on your Membership being re-instated. But, you throw sand, expect it back by the truck load.
Aussie
Hero of the Soviet Union

Postby mothra » 08 Aug 2018, 17:44

She's lied several times in this thread alone.

You have to think about what she has proven, time and time again, to be capable of.

Do you want to hang out with that?
mothra
Duck

Postby Cherie » 08 Aug 2018, 18:02

HBS Guy wrote:If Cherie posts here I expect positive responses to her posts. If you cannot manage that then no response is the way to go. Holidays will be given to transgressors.

Cherie posts as Agnes on OzPol.
Honor to God.

Cherie
Jaguar

Postby Aussie » 08 Aug 2018, 18:03

mothra wrote:She's lied several times in this thread alone.

You have to think about what she has proven, time and time again, to be capable of.

I have never 'hung out' with Agnes, especially here, even when she too was a GMod. She could not tolerate anyone else having GMod buttons.
Aussie
Hero of the Soviet Union

Postby HBS Guy » 08 Aug 2018, 18:05

Yes, I am asking a LOT.

It probably won’t work.

I am NOT asking for forgiveness, hugs all round yadda yadda. Just ignore Cherie/Agnes when she makes a post outside the Sand Pit.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Cherie » 08 Aug 2018, 18:10

completely reasonable one would think as long as if they attack me I am free to attack in kind- I posted here for many years before Mothra and Smith turned up- what trouble did I cause then-? Anyone?
Honor to God.

Cherie
Jaguar

Postby Cherie » 08 Aug 2018, 18:20

mothra wrote:And i was never nasty to you, Agnes. And certainly never cruel.
You were cruel mothra- make no mistake about it-

I simply said i have very grave concerns for your mental health and that certain people were taking advantage of you for their own purposes.

and I see you are still at it-

I was looking out for you. And i never once, despite how low you went, sunk to your level for even a moment.

your penchant for lying is typical sociopathic behaviour "physician heal thyself"- please stop this- how does it help- are you not trying to do to me- what you accuse the whole of ozpol of doing to you???
Honor to God.

Cherie
Jaguar

Postby Cherie » 08 Aug 2018, 18:32

mothra wrote:She's lied several times in this thread alone.

he hung out with me years before he even knew who you were- and excuse me but what is a that ?
Honor to God.

Cherie
Jaguar

Postby Cherie » 08 Aug 2018, 18:33

this is just bash Agnes thread now- bash away- Im out
Honor to God.

Cherie
Jaguar

Postby HBS Guy » 08 Aug 2018, 18:41

OK, never going to just dissolve into hugs and kisses.

Have a think, Agnes, and we’ll try again. Thanks for trying today—big leap of faith.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Aussie » 08 Aug 2018, 18:51

HBS Guy wrote:OK, never going to just dissolve into hugs and kisses.

Have a think, Agnes, and we’ll try again. Thanks for trying today—big leap of faith.

Deeds speak far louder than words. Make an appropriate apologetic post at OzPol, Agnes. I doubt there is much to gain by what Monk has said in the OP.....other than you will use it as a hammer against anyone who does not agree with you....you have, in this very Thread, reposted the OP and that means you are telling us ~ "Monk said you had to be nice to me, and you are not doing his bidding. You'll get a holiday. Go on, Monk, suspend these nasties! You said you would, go on, go on...suspend them or I am out!"

:hlo
Aussie
Hero of the Soviet Union

Postby Cherie » 08 Aug 2018, 18:54

HBS Guy wrote:OK, never going to just dissolve into hugs and kisses.

Thank you Monk- it shouldnt be this hard- but I appreciate your kindness-
Honor to God.

Cherie
Jaguar

Next

Return to Archive