Setanta

Casual chatting. Guest posting allowed.

Welcome to the various guests visiting here. Why not register? The real PA—a home away from home when OzPol is down.

Hot topic: Handmaid’s Tale

Just post here—don’t need to join.

Moderator: johnsmith

Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Sand Pit is for having fun. Guest posting is allowed here.

Re: Setanta

Postby greggerypeccary » 04 Aug 2018, 20:33

mothra wrote:Cods is absolutely raving. It's very sad to watch.

She's really lost it.
greggerypeccary
Jaguar

spamone: Animal

Postby johnsmith » 04 Aug 2018, 21:24

greggerypeccary wrote:

She's really lost it.

she's totally oblivious to her lunacy
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Rhinocerus

Postby mothra » 04 Aug 2018, 21:32

johnsmith wrote:
greggerypeccary wrote:

She's really lost it.

she's totally oblivious to her lunacy

She just gets so upset. I have no idea why she puts herself through it. She never shows any sign at all of enjoying herself.

She was so much nicer and funnier when Pansi was around. She seemed to enjoy herself then.

It can't be good for her.
mothra
Duck

Postby HBS Guy » 04 Aug 2018, 21:37

I must admit to a large amount of not caring.
Abbott & Co are going to cause the mother and father of all recessions—be prepared!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby mothra » 04 Aug 2018, 21:53

Who could blame you after the way you have been treated?
mothra
Duck

Postby HBS Guy » 04 Aug 2018, 22:04

Plus she carries on like a porkchop all the time then does what she complained others were doing.

I was destroying OzPol by making constructive criticisms then she bloody criticises fucking OzPol herself!
Abbott & Co are going to cause the mother and father of all recessions—be prepared!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby johnsmith » 04 Aug 2018, 22:50

HBS Guy wrote:Plus she carries on like a porkchop all the time then does what she complained others were doing.

I was destroying OzPol by making constructive criticisms then she bloody criticises fucking OzPol herself!

and that is her biggest problem.

the amount of hypocrisy to come from that woman is ridiculous.

Take her 'Dear Setanta' thread ..... then in another thread she's crying because someone used Herbs name in the thread title
:b :b :b :b
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Rhinocerus

Postby HBS Guy » 04 Aug 2018, 23:09

Yup.

And she doesn’t come here.

Doesn’t come here openly, more like a thief or a spy, copy to past in OzPol.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby pinkeye » 05 Aug 2018, 02:29

I do feel sorry for Cods.

She has a problem.
Now, these comments are based on memories, because I don't go where Cods lives anymore.

She suffers from..... catastrophisation.

Every possible scenario is considered, and the worst option appeals.
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Jaguar

Postby mothra » 06 Aug 2018, 16:35

Seems certain folk are characteristically unable to follow the bouncing ball so i'll spell it out.

Neither John or i said that we didn't appreciate anyone taking FD on about our ridiculous bans ... and that is as much as i'll speak for John ... the rest is all me.

I love that there are people who care enough about what little remains of Ozpol to fight unreasonable bans. It shows integrity. They have both my respect and my gratitude.

It also highlights the absolute lack of integrity of those trying to demean, diminish or silence them. Even have them banned, unbelievably. And this, more than any other reason, is why Ozpol is dying. Nasty embodiment of everything they decry. You go on and on about how hated we are ... by "everybody" .. but it's just you nasty little bullies. And haven't you noticed? You're wearing pretty thin.

You've turned Ozpol into a fucking soap opera. A joke.

When i say (again not speaking for John) that i don't care if i don't go back, it doesn't mean i wouldn't. I would go back and do what i've always done. Post threads about issues that matter to me and stand up against bigotry. Not really in FD's best interests, is it? Although the threads that are started here by me that make their way to Ozpol are among his most posted in.

Were he a clever man, he'd think about that.

He's not though. That's what he needs you lot for. You make him feel clever.

Does a dribbling jellyfish feel pain?
mothra
Duck

Postby HBS Guy » 06 Aug 2018, 16:51

I have never liked unfair bans.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby mothra » 06 Aug 2018, 16:58

Oh and please, feel free to post my above statement anywhere you like.
mothra
Duck

Postby mothra » 06 Aug 2018, 17:19

mothra
Duck

Postby HBS Guy » 06 Aug 2018, 17:23

Yes, m’lady, if m’lady would care to look at Chat.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby johnsmith » 06 Aug 2018, 19:16

mothra wrote:Seems certain folk are characteristically unable to follow the bouncing ball so i'll spell it out.

Neither John or i said that we didn't appreciate anyone taking FD on about our ridiculous bans ... and that is as much as i'll speak for John ... the rest is all me.

I love that there are people who care enough about what little remains of Ozpol to fight unreasonable bans. It shows integrity. They have both my respect and my gratitude.

It also highlights the absolute lack of integrity of those trying to demean, diminish or silence them. Even have them banned, unbelievably. And this, more than any other reason, is why Ozpol is dying. Nasty embodiment of everything they decry. You go on and on about how hated we are ... by "everybody" .. but it's just you nasty little bullies. And haven't you noticed? You're wearing pretty thin.

You've turned Ozpol into a fucking soap opera. A joke.

When i say (again not speaking for John) that i don't care if i don't go back, it doesn't mean i wouldn't. I would go back and do what i've always done. Post threads about issues that matter to me and stand up against bigotry. Not really in FD's best interests, is it? Although the threads that are started here by me that make their way to Ozpol are among his most posted in.

Were he a clever man, he'd think about that.

He's not though. That's what he needs you lot for. You make him feel clever.

Does a dribbling jellyfish feel pain?

I'll second everything you've said there Mothra.
FD.
johnsmith
Rhinocerus

Postby mothra » 06 Aug 2018, 19:33

Well done to Agnes for making Gordy look even more stupid than just telling him would have achieved.

Perfect!
mothra
Duck

Postby johnsmith » 06 Aug 2018, 19:49

mothra wrote:Well done to Agnes for making Gordy look even more stupid than just telling him would have achieved.

Perfect!

are you speaking generally, or is there something specific you are referring to?
FD.
johnsmith
Rhinocerus

Postby mothra » 06 Aug 2018, 19:55

johnsmith wrote:
mothra wrote:Well done to Agnes for making Gordy look even more stupid than just telling him would have achieved.

Perfect!

are you speaking generally, or is there something specific you are referring to?

Did you see general?

Monk posted my statement over there ... Gordy swept in to post about lamb shanls (it makes him feel effective) and Agnes had to show how much she doesn't care about having her arse handed to her again she started a thread on lamb shanks ... purportedly to feel effective.

We'll have the trifecta when AiA makes a rape reference (also to feel effectual).
mothra
Duck

Postby johnsmith » 06 Aug 2018, 19:57

mothra wrote:
johnsmith wrote:

Perfect!

Did you see general?

see what? I've hardly had any time to sit down all day
FD.
johnsmith
Rhinocerus

Postby mothra » 06 Aug 2018, 20:00

johnsmith wrote:
mothra wrote:
johnsmith wrote:

Perfect!

Did you see general?

see what? I've hardly had any time to sit down all day

Link just above.

And see edit.
mothra
Duck

Postby johnsmith » 06 Aug 2018, 20:03

ahhh .... makes sense now.

Gordy salivates over any form of positive affirmation from fungus, it makes him feel more like a real man. :roll :roll
FD.
johnsmith
Rhinocerus

Postby mothra » 06 Aug 2018, 20:06

johnsmith wrote:ahhh .... makes sense now.

Gordy salivates over any form of positive affirmation from fungus, it makes him feel more like a real man. :roll :roll

Don't be mean! Some kids only feel safe in the shallow end.
mothra
Duck

Postby johnsmith » 06 Aug 2018, 20:10

mothra wrote:
johnsmith wrote:ahhh .... makes sense now.

Don't be mean! Some kids only feel safe in the shallow end.

where they swim in all the other kids piss? yep, sounds just like him
FD.
johnsmith
Rhinocerus

Postby johnsmith » 06 Aug 2018, 21:01

. Sure you may have the "choir" behind you but really do you think this kind of shyte is in any way rational?

no more rational than your fit like reaction everytime Greg mentions trump.
FD.
johnsmith
Rhinocerus

Postby mothra » 06 Aug 2018, 22:37

Who's the choir?

What a bizarre thing to say.
mothra
Duck

PreviousNext

Return to Sand Pit