FD's getting desperate

Casual chatting. Guest posting allowed.

Welcome to the various guests visiting here. Why not register? The real PA—a home away from home when OzPol is down.

Hot topic: Handmaid’s Tale

Just post here—don’t need to join.

Moderator: johnsmith

Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Sand Pit is for having fun. Guest posting is allowed here.

FD's getting desperate

Postby johnsmith » 29 Jul 2018, 15:25

FD is getting desperate with his 'Lakemba offically declared a no-go zone' thread

police have always moved people away from an area if they felt it might lead to trouble. I, and a whole lot of other young guys were often 'moved along' many times when i was a younger, and it had nothing to do with 'free speech'.

the stupid cow can say what she likes, she just can't say it at a mosque, what part of that is difficult for FD?

much like people can say what they like, just not on ozpol.

or does FD think he's 'spechial' :giggle :giggle
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Rhinocerus

spamone: Animal

Re: FD's getting desperate

Postby mothra » 29 Jul 2018, 15:34

FD will jump on anything that pimps his bigotry.

I don't think he's a happy (or well) man.

He had a new member a few days ago, in the whaling thread. He just attacked them and did his obsessive ridiculous question answering thing on them.

I doubt they will be back. Viva la echo chamber!
mothra
Duck

spamone: Animal

Re: FD's getting desperate

Postby HBS Guy » 29 Jul 2018, 15:38

Whale meat—just gets stored, basically, in Japan. It is not a popular meat whatever it may have been 100 years ago!
Abbott & Co are going to cause the mother and father of all recessions—be prepared!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Return to Sand Pit