Invitation to OzPol members—discussion

Casual chatting. Guest posting allowed.

Welcome to the various guests visiting here. Why not register? The real PA—a home away from home when OzPol is down.

Hot topic: Handmaid’s Tale



Just post here—don’t need to join.
.

Moderator: johnsmith

Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Sand Pit is for having fun. Guest posting is allowed here.

Re: Invitation to OzPol members

Postby johnsmith » 30 Sep 2018, 21:53

Sir Bobby wrote:
HBS Guy wrote:You knew Vic posted as Wayne at the sewer tho. It was even discussed in open on OzPol.


No I didn't - are you calling me a liar?


only a moron wouldn't know wayne was vic. guess what, you more than qualify.
I believe you. :hlo
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Mastodon
 
Posts: 6882
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 22:39
spamone: Animal

Re: Invitation to OzPol members

Postby pinkeye » 01 Oct 2018, 00:40

who cares FFS.! Jeez you guys must be bored titless. :roll
sleeping is good for you
User avatar
pinkeye
Jaguar
 
Posts: 2306
Joined: 01 Oct 2017, 21:59
spamone: Animal

Re: Invitation to OzPol members

Postby DonDeeHippy » 01 Oct 2018, 06:10

yeah guys u will never see Dolly pardon Bored :P
Bongalong... for some reason women are just so superior to anything that ever existed or will ever exist!
User avatar
DonDeeHippy
mountain lion
 
Posts: 684
Joined: 25 Apr 2018, 21:18
spamone: Animal

Re: Invitation to OzPol members

Postby HBS Guy » 01 Oct 2018, 07:58

Does Princess Gobby know a Wayne posted at the sewer?
User avatar
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia
 
Posts: 50023
Joined: 27 Oct 2009, 15:37

Re: Invitation to OzPol members

Postby Miranda » 01 Oct 2018, 08:19

pinkeye wrote:who cares FFS.! Jeez you guys must be bored titless. :roll


Well put!
Miranda
Jack Russell
 
Posts: 140
Joined: 21 Dec 2017, 12:53
spamone: Animal

Re: Invitation to OzPol members

Postby HBS Guy » 01 Oct 2018, 09:11

You exOzPol too, Miranda?
User avatar
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia
 
Posts: 50023
Joined: 27 Oct 2009, 15:37

Re: Invitation to OzPol members

Postby HBS Guy » 01 Oct 2018, 14:46

Hello Agness!
User avatar
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia
 
Posts: 50023
Joined: 27 Oct 2009, 15:37

Re: Invitation to OzPol members

Postby Sir Bobby » 01 Oct 2018, 16:55

I hope Aussie does his mod job properly and cleans out all the scum on this forum.
Carl Sagan — 'Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep thoughts can be winnowed from deep nonsense.'
User avatar
Sir Bobby
Devil’s hound
 
Posts: 666
Joined: 28 Sep 2014, 20:44
spamone: Animal

Re: Invitation to OzPol members

Postby Aussie » 01 Oct 2018, 16:59

Sir Bobby wrote:I hope Aussie does his mod job properly and cleans out all the scum on this forum.


Oh I do and will Bobby. Don't you worry about that.
User avatar
Aussie
Minister for Foreign Affairs
 
Posts: 7530
Joined: 13 Mar 2010, 18:25

Re: Invitation to OzPol members

Postby Sir Bobby » 01 Oct 2018, 17:02

Aussie wrote:
Sir Bobby wrote:I hope Aussie does his mod job properly and cleans out all the scum on this forum.


Oh I do and will Bobby. Don't you worry about that.


Good Aussie,
I think you've changed -
I've noticed the change in you.
You are more prepared to stand up for what is right &
not be easily led by alcoholics & serial pests & trolls.
Carl Sagan — 'Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep thoughts can be winnowed from deep nonsense.'
User avatar
Sir Bobby
Devil’s hound
 
Posts: 666
Joined: 28 Sep 2014, 20:44
spamone: Animal

Re: Invitation to OzPol members

Postby Aussie » 01 Oct 2018, 17:13

There has been no change in me on any Forum I have been on at any time over the 15 plus years I've been on the www, Bobby. There never will be.
User avatar
Aussie
Minister for Foreign Affairs
 
Posts: 7530
Joined: 13 Mar 2010, 18:25

Re: Invitation to OzPol members

Postby Sir Bobby » 01 Oct 2018, 17:15

Aussie wrote:There has been no change in me on any Forum I have been on at any time
over the 15 plus years I've been on the www, Bobby. There never will be.



But you called out Greggy for his bullshitting -
that's when I noticed the difference.

Before - you would have let that one pass to the keeper.
Carl Sagan — 'Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep thoughts can be winnowed from deep nonsense.'
User avatar
Sir Bobby
Devil’s hound
 
Posts: 666
Joined: 28 Sep 2014, 20:44
spamone: Animal

Re: Invitation to OzPol members

Postby Aussie » 01 Oct 2018, 18:09

Nah....Peccary was/is bullshitting on that matter. You could have ended it years ago by giving him the express permission required by the Rules. That you did not gave Peccary the ground he needed to continue the game. Finally, you took some advice (mine) and gave that necessary permission. Don't mistake my position as partisan Bobby. Ever.
User avatar
Aussie
Minister for Foreign Affairs
 
Posts: 7530
Joined: 13 Mar 2010, 18:25

Re: Invitation to OzPol members

Postby Sir Bobby » 01 Oct 2018, 20:16

Aussie wrote:Nah....Peccary was/is bullshitting on that matter. You could have ended it years ago by giving him the express permission required by the Rules. That you did not gave Peccary the ground he needed to continue the game. Finally, you took some advice (mine) and gave that necessary permission. Don't mistake my position as partisan Bobby. Ever.



HI Aussie,
it was still refreshing to see:

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl? ... 135372/281

Greggy,
My word against Booby's, and you take his - a known trouble maker & liar.
I won't forget that too soon.


Aussie,
Ok.

But.....it will not change my position which is that you are, on this matter, bullshitting.

These alleged PMs have been the subject of ongoing discussion for at least two years. You knew it was contentious. If you reckon that for one nano-second, I would believe you would destroy the evidence which supports and proves your own position on this issue because Bobby allegedly begged you to, then you have made a mistake.

I'd keep the evidence if I was, as you have been, making a big issue of it.

That means no-one has to make a decision about who to believe.
Carl Sagan — 'Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep thoughts can be winnowed from deep nonsense.'
User avatar
Sir Bobby
Devil’s hound
 
Posts: 666
Joined: 28 Sep 2014, 20:44
spamone: Animal

Re: Invitation to OzPol members

Postby Aussie » 01 Oct 2018, 20:42

Typical 'Aussie.'
User avatar
Aussie
Minister for Foreign Affairs
 
Posts: 7530
Joined: 13 Mar 2010, 18:25

Re: Invitation to OzPol members

Postby Sir Bobby » 01 Oct 2018, 21:15

Aussie wrote:Typical 'Aussie.'


Even though Greggy will not forget this too soon.

You've created an an enemy who is an accomplished serial pest.
Carl Sagan — 'Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep thoughts can be winnowed from deep nonsense.'
User avatar
Sir Bobby
Devil’s hound
 
Posts: 666
Joined: 28 Sep 2014, 20:44
spamone: Animal

Re: Invitation to OzPol members

Postby Aussie » 01 Oct 2018, 21:34

Sir Bobby wrote:
Aussie wrote:Typical 'Aussie.'


Even though Greggy will not forget this too soon.

You've created an an enemy who is an accomplished serial pest.


No, Peccary is not my enemy. No-one on the www is capable of that. Peccary does what Peccary does as is his right.
User avatar
Aussie
Minister for Foreign Affairs
 
Posts: 7530
Joined: 13 Mar 2010, 18:25

Re: Invitation to OzPol members

Postby Sir Bobby » 01 Oct 2018, 21:38

Aussie wrote:
Sir Bobby wrote:
Aussie wrote:Typical 'Aussie.'


Even though Greggy will not forget this too soon.

You've created an an enemy who is an accomplished serial pest.


No, Peccary is not my enemy. No-one on the www is capable of that. Peccary does what Peccary does as is his right.



Just be aware - he can follow you around like a bad smell
posting nasty troll comments after every post you make.
Once his obsession starts it will never stop.
Carl Sagan — 'Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep thoughts can be winnowed from deep nonsense.'
User avatar
Sir Bobby
Devil’s hound
 
Posts: 666
Joined: 28 Sep 2014, 20:44
spamone: Animal

Re: Invitation to OzPol members

Postby Aussie » 01 Oct 2018, 23:03

Bobby, if you reckon you can drive a wedge between me and any poster (including Peccary) you have over-estimated your capacity and seriously under-estimated mine.
User avatar
Aussie
Minister for Foreign Affairs
 
Posts: 7530
Joined: 13 Mar 2010, 18:25

Re: Invitation to OzPol members

Postby Sir Bobby » 01 Oct 2018, 23:19

Aussie wrote:Bobby, if you reckon you can drive a wedge between me and any poster (including Peccary)
you have over-estimated your capacity and seriously under-estimated mine.


So you now want to support a bullshitter who has threatened you?
OK.
Carl Sagan — 'Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep thoughts can be winnowed from deep nonsense.'
User avatar
Sir Bobby
Devil’s hound
 
Posts: 666
Joined: 28 Sep 2014, 20:44
spamone: Animal

Re: Invitation to OzPol members

Postby greggerypeccary » 02 Oct 2018, 10:26

Sir Bobby wrote:
Aussie wrote:Bobby, if you reckon you can drive a wedge between me and any poster (including Peccary)
you have over-estimated your capacity and seriously under-estimated mine.


So you now want to support a bullshitter who has threatened you?
OK.


Settle down, Princess Gobby.

I haven't threatened anyone.

Moreover, I have no enemies (especially not Aussie).

Run along now, boy.
greggerypeccary
Jaguar
 
Posts: 2298
Joined: 27 Sep 2017, 15:52
spamone: Animal

Re: Invitation to OzPol members

Postby Sir Bobby » 03 Oct 2018, 00:28

greggerypeccary wrote:
Sir Bobby wrote:
Aussie wrote:Bobby, if you reckon you can drive a wedge between me and any poster (including Peccary)
you have over-estimated your capacity and seriously under-estimated mine.


So you now want to support a bullshitter who has threatened you?
OK.


Settle down, Princess Gobby.

I haven't threatened anyone.

Moreover, I have no enemies (especially not Aussie).

Run along now, boy.



You bullshitted Aussie and you threatened him.

My word against Booby's, and you take his - a known trouble maker & liar.
I won't forget that too soon.


You're losing any friends you had very fast now.
You're about as popular as a Bondi cigar in a swimming pool.
Carl Sagan — 'Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep thoughts can be winnowed from deep nonsense.'
User avatar
Sir Bobby
Devil’s hound
 
Posts: 666
Joined: 28 Sep 2014, 20:44
spamone: Animal

Re: Invitation to OzPol members

Postby mothra » 03 Oct 2018, 00:51

Image
User avatar
mothra
Duck
 
Posts: 5531
Joined: 27 Sep 2017, 18:47
spamone: Animal

Re: Invitation to OzPol members

Postby tram » 11 Oct 2018, 15:47

These forums appear to be populated entirely by people with mental health issues. Just sayin.
tram
 

Re: Invitation to OzPol members

Postby johnsmith » 11 Oct 2018, 17:41

tram wrote:These forums appear to be populated entirely by people with mental health issues. Just sayin.



If that were true you would have been founding member
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Mastodon
 
Posts: 6882
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 22:39
spamone: Animal

PreviousNext

Return to Sand Pit

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest