This fine forum

Casual chatting. Guest posting allowed.

Welcome to the various guests visiting here. Why not register? The real PA—a home away from home when OzPol is down.

Hot topic: Handmaid’s Tale

Just post here—don’t need to join.

Moderator: johnsmith

Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Sand Pit is for having fun. Guest posting is allowed here.

This fine forum

Postby HBS Guy » 30 Jun 2018, 20:25

. . .seems to be moving ahead.

Monk
Aussie
Lefty (some issues for Lefty ATM but he will be back)
mothra
JohnSmith
Pinkeye_______that is 6 active members_______
DRAH
GreggaryPeccary
’Hippy
Hatty
Karnal/Kunning <==when OzPol has ejected him for a bit ehehehehehehehehe
BigOle & Gordy, when they feel bored I suppose?
Petticoat, over 200 posts.
Booby and his vacuous ice age drivel
Fungus in various incarnations (socks, :bgrin )
Bam visits occasionally
Miranda, ditto
Adeline—posting some really interesting stuff.

Looking good.

I hope mantra will rejoin us.
Abbott & Co are going to cause the mother and father of all recessions—be prepared!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Re: This fine forum

Postby johnsmith » 30 Jun 2018, 21:59

you might expect petticoat to start posting again soon .... bobby has told me he has been banned from ozpol.
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Rhinocerus

spamone: Animal

Postby HBS Guy » 30 Jun 2018, 22:02

Yeah, he really IS a moron, isn’t he? Could be a lifetime ban—and he has raised the probability of the sewer being flushed from OzPol!
Abbott & Co are going to cause the mother and father of all recessions—be prepared!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Aussie » 30 Jun 2018, 22:10

johnsmith wrote:you might expect petticoat to start posting again soon .... bobby has told me he has been banned from ozpol.

By smoke signal....esp.......sign language?
Aussie
Hero of the Soviet Union

Postby johnsmith » 01 Jul 2018, 00:38

Aussie wrote:
johnsmith wrote:you might expect petticoat to start posting again soon .... bobby has told me he has been banned from ozpol.

By smoke signal....esp.......sign language?

nah ...he left the message on the back of a toilet door at a gay bar he attends. I needed to take a piss anyway.
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Rhinocerus

Postby mothra » 01 Jul 2018, 00:42

I'd just like to say that this fine forum satisfies my need to express my convictions and debate them in a mature, reasoned way (except when Auggie is thingy) and that despite what detractors say, the majority of the traffic is in Politics ... not the Sandpit .... which is really a bit of a laugh for us all.
mothra
Duck

Postby johnsmith » 01 Jul 2018, 00:44

mothra wrote:I'd just like to say that this fine forum satisfies my need to express my convictions and debate them in a mature, reasoned way (except when Auggie is thingy) and that despite what detractors say, the majority of the traffic is in Politics ... not the Sandpit .... which is really a bit of a laugh for us all.

ooyyyyy ... nothing wrong with sandpit :stop

according to what I've seen, that's not what they say anyway. They think most of the traffic is in the secret members area :roll :roll :roll
FD.
johnsmith
Rhinocerus

Postby mothra » 01 Jul 2018, 00:47

johnsmith wrote:
according to what I've seen, that's not what they say anyway. They think most of the traffic is in the secret members area :roll :roll :roll

Which one? My one?
mothra
Duck

Postby johnsmith » 01 Jul 2018, 00:49

mothra wrote:
johnsmith wrote:

Which one? My one?

I was referring to the sewer rats claims and your comment below

johnsmith wrote:the majority of the traffic is in Politics ... not the Sandpit .... which is really a bit of a laugh for us all
FD.
johnsmith
Rhinocerus

Postby mothra » 01 Jul 2018, 00:51

No, i meant my secret forum .... or someone else's.
mothra
Duck

Postby HBS Guy » 01 Jul 2018, 06:41

Politics and Off Topic have the huge majority of all posts.

The one hidden Forum, Private, is me and Annie discussing errrr private stuff. Not posted to recently. A few really disgusting posts moved to Trash.

Anyone can post in the Sand Pit. Guest posting has been allowed there through the years except when trolls got a bit too active, their posts being crap we grew out of in high school. Nobody can say they cannot defend themselves if they feel insulted by what we say about them. Neither the sewer nor OzPol have anything like it. The sewer used to but their own members misused it so it got deleted. The sewer also has more than half of its posts hidden and we now see, thanks to Adeline, the shit they heap on people in their secret room! Fucking cowards!

BO is Exhalted Leader again. Well Well. She got elected last year and then the biggest doxxing episode in OzPol & sewer history was made public a few months later. Coincidence?
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 01 Jul 2018, 07:14

A Sand Pit open to guest posting is something the original PA had. The sewer has not had that for a long time now. That makes this closer to the “real PA” and the sewer much less so.

No hidden forums (apart from Mods) was another feature of the real PA. No hidden forums here, apart from Private and Mods.

A Political Animal worthy of the name needs political discussion. We have that and unlike the sewer it is not full of dribble.

Clearly, this is the real PA! The sewer is. . .the sewer. A home for doxxers more than anything, doxxers and spiteful little gossips as Adeline is showing. Now even the elections there are a complete joke.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Return to Sand Pit