New Ice Age

Casual chatting. Guest posting allowed.

Welcome to the various guests visiting here. Why not register? The real PA—a home away from home when OzPol is down.

Hot topic: Handmaid’s Tale

Just post here—don’t need to join.

Moderator: johnsmith

Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Sand Pit is for having fun. Guest posting is allowed here.

Re: New Ice Age

Postby HBS Guy » 30 Jun 2018, 09:52

Clearly, Booby is donating heaps, probably more than he can afford, to the scammer Dubyne.
Abbott & Co are going to cause the mother and father of all recessions—be prepared!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Sir Bobby » 30 Jun 2018, 10:00

HBS Guy wrote:Clearly, Booby is donating heaps, probably more than he can afford, to the scammer Dubyne.

I donate not one penny.

Tell me why the arctic is covered in ice in summer?
Carl Sagan — 'Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep thoughts can be winnowed from deep nonsense.'
Sir Bobby
Irish wolfhound

spamone: Animal

Postby HBS Guy » 30 Jun 2018, 10:13

A lot of the ice melts in summer, look at any graph.

Last NH summer Arctic Mission, 2 yachts, sailed to 80°N, found a million square Km of open Arctic ocean.

You question is wrong. The Arctic Ocean is not fully covered by ice in summer. Increasingly, the Arctic is not entirely ice covered in winter either.

Stop listening to that liar Dubyne and actually do some reading.
Abbott & Co are going to cause the mother and father of all recessions—be prepared!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 30 Jun 2018, 10:16

HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 30 Jun 2018, 15:48

Aaaawwwwwww poor Booby! “Why don’t you discuss this in [the Dubyne MRB?]”

Because you are the sort of pissweak cunt who bans people who have a different and more informed opinion than you. That isn’t hard, my dog has a more informed opinion than you! You are buying snake oil, you have NO opinions of your own, dickhead!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 30 Jun 2018, 19:22

Me kicking Liar Dubyne’s arse all over Twitter. He really IS a fool and a tool!

@adapt2030 Following Following @adapt2030 More

Incredible satellite images reveal hundreds of lakes in the world's largest sand desert after Cyclone Mekunu
http://english.alarabiya.net/en/feature ... ekunu.html
#gotminiiceage #miniiceage #littleiceage #grandsolarminimum #earthchanges #daviddubyne #adapt2030 #satelliteimage #desert #cyclonemekunu

Parakeelia millions! @PolAnimalAus 3m3 minutes ago More
Replying to @adapt2030

Yeah, AGW makes for big evaporation and under the right conditions that turns into big precipitation. It takes energy to separate a water molecule from adjacent water molecules (are links between adjacent molecules) and turn it into vapor That energy is knows as heat. AGW is real

@PolAnimalAus 8s8 seconds ago More

In fact, AGW acted in more than one way. Part of Jet Stream blowing W to E along Med put moisture over the Arab. Pen. AGW heated Arab. Gulf so that two storms arose there for the first time ever!

Really illustrates AGW well! Thanks Daavo for your post. You now know AGW is real!

@PolAnimalAus 8s8 seconds ago More

Links:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyclone_Mekunu

https://robertscribbler.com/2018/05/24/ ... n-on-oman/

Worth reading for anybody interested in climate trends. Hint: climate is heading to a warmer world.

I knew about the storms arising in the West Arabian Gulf. Nice to use that to show that “Daave” the Liar Dubyne is actually proving that AGW is operating, not some mythical GSM that in any case would bring temporary “cooling” of 0.13–0.3°C.

Daave has not tried to refute that 0.3°C max cooling because on one of his video threads somebody spelled out in detail why that is so. Somebody else spelled out in detail why Cosmic Rays (CRs or Galactic Cosmic Rays, GCRs) do NOT cause clouds.

Having lots of fun I am!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 01 Jul 2018, 16:12

Nice clear sunny day—supposedly a winter day—so I did TWO loads of washing, they are hanging on the line. Not sure if they will be dry enough to take in but tomorrow is even WARMER so I don’t really care.

Bit of a Lisa Jone–ish post, what?
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby johnsmith » 01 Jul 2018, 18:07

HBS Guy wrote:Nice clear sunny day—supposedly a winter day—so I did TWO loads of washing, they are hanging on the line. Not sure if they will be dry enough to take in but tomorrow is even WARMER so I don’t really care.

Bit of a Lisa Jone–ish post, what?

all you need is the chockos
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Warthog

Postby Aussie » 01 Jul 2018, 18:11

Broad beans.
Aussie
Hero of the Soviet Union

Postby johnsmith » 01 Jul 2018, 18:17

Aussie wrote:Broad beans.

ahh ... that was it ... where did I get chokos from?
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Warthog

Postby Aussie » 01 Jul 2018, 18:37

johnsmith wrote:
Aussie wrote:Broad beans.

ahh ... that was it ... where did I get chokos from?

Oh! The chokos also featured. The excess was always given to the rich wog neighbours.
Aussie
Hero of the Soviet Union

Postby HBS Guy » 01 Jul 2018, 18:56

Yes, the magic broadbeans—and she never posted a piccy of them. I bet she lives alone in a Housing Commission flat.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 02 Jul 2018, 17:51

Booby took time off from sending that scammer Dubyne more money than he can afford to ask plaintively what I have to say about Melbourne being a bit cold in June.

I will just post this from the BuMet “State of the Climate 2016 ” report:

Key points

• Australian temperatures are
projected to continue increasing
with more extremely hot days and
fewer extremely cool days.

• The number of days with weather
conducive to fire in southern and
eastern Australia is projected
to increase.

“Fewer extremely cool days” not “no extremely cool days” and the June weather was not extremely cool, was it Booby?

This is the shift in the temperature distributions:

Study it, Booby! I know you have had little education, but have a good look at those graphs.

Now, as to causes: the Southern Jet Stream, like the Northern, has been weakened by AGW. Antarctic air, Antarctic weather systems find it easier to reach Australia. Up north you favorite snake oil seller is making hay from a bit of summer snow. No attempt to work out how it formed and fell there, just snow=ice age! Anymore than that would expose the fact Dubyne knows fuck all about climate and nothing about science! Bit like you there.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Sir Bobby » 02 Jul 2018, 21:45

Wow - people like Al Gore said we'd never see snow again:

http://www.weatherzone.com.au/news/back ... rts/528106

Back-to-back weekends of snow for the resorts

Craig McIntosh, Saturday June 30, 2018 - 13:14 EST

A cold front is currently delivering snow amid some blizzard conditions to the alpine resorts, with another, possibly snowier, front due late next week.

Around 5-10cm of snow is likely to fall over the ski resorts of New South Wales and Victoria on Saturday, with a little less, amongst some rain, over the Tasmanian Highlands. The snow is falling alongside very strong winds generated by the front, resulting in blizzards at times.

There is a good chance many resorts will have a base well over a metre following the two cold fronts, most likely those in New South Wales and Victoria, due to their higher elevation.

- Weatherzone

© Weatherzone 2018
Carl Sagan — 'Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep thoughts can be winnowed from deep nonsense.'
Sir Bobby
Irish wolfhound

Postby Sir Bobby » 02 Jul 2018, 21:46

How is Monk going to explain this?

http://www.weatherzone.com.au/news/melb ... ade/528109

Melbourne's coldest June in over a decade.

Graeme Brittain, Sunday July 1, 2018 - 16:12 EST

The overall average temperature for June 2018 was the lowest since 2006 for Victoria's capital city.

Despite this, the average minimum and maximum temperatures were 6.8 degrees and 14.2 degrees respectively, which are both within a fraction of a degree from the long term June averages.

June was a fairly sunny month, with an average of 7.2 hours of sunshine per day, compared to the long term average of 6.2 hours.

The city also saw 87% of its average June rainfall, with the rain gauge at the Olympic Park collecting 43.2mm.

Looking ahead into July, climate models are indicating there is an equal chance of above or below average rainfall, whilst temperatures are a higher chance of being above average.

- Weatherzone

© Weatherzone 2018
Sir Bobby
Irish wolfhound

Postby Sir Bobby » 02 Jul 2018, 21:48

Arctic Port Need Icebreakers in July & China Grabs the Indian Ocean (645)

Adapt 2030

Published on Jun 30, 2018

Several icebreakers are needed to keep deliveries of natural gas and oil coming out of the Gulf of Ob , Russia has sent three vessels to help rescue and free energy tankers stuck in six to nine foot thick sea ice. China completed its Maritime Silk Road after securing a 100 year lease of a port in Sri Lanka and the Maldives they received an island so the Maldive fishing industry can send product to China duty free. Looking at previous grand solar minimums and we see China is setting it self to go off line it the north but bring in food from other parts of the world through their southern corridors.
Sir Bobby
Irish wolfhound

Postby Sir Bobby » 02 Jul 2018, 21:50

Agnes,
you are getting the message out to a far greater audience Bobby and those vids are quite fascinating and showing how scientists are argueing against conventional ideas and constructs in the face of the evidence that is happening to the contrary right before their very eyes- keep up the good work Bobby- and feel sorry for those whom aren't able to embrace new ideas and ways of thinking- they will be left behind and will suffer for their ignorance

Bobby
People like Monk simply choose to ignore contrary evidence.
Just how cold does it have to get before the penny drops inside his brain?
Sir Bobby
Irish wolfhound

Postby HBS Guy » 02 Jul 2018, 22:04

Ahahahaha I already exploded all that crap on Twitter!

You question I answered before you posted all that snake oil.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 02 Jul 2018, 22:05

Booby, I really hope you are not giving that snake oil seller Dubyne more money than you can afford?
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 03 Jul 2018, 15:57

That idiot Booby STILL thinks frost is something to do with an ice age, an imaginary ice age what’s more.

Frost is to do with clear night sky and dry air. Heat lost from the surface can’t be replaced fast enough from the subsurface so any moisture on or near the ground freezes.

None of the scammers have given a shred of evidence that the sun is in/entering a GSM. By evidence I mean astronomical observations of the sun. No evidence, naturally, of an ice age. None have tried to explain how sea levels can rise and rise at ever faster rates, clearly it goes right against their spiel, their snake oil: in an ice age, even a LIA that isn’t really an ice age, a bit more water is locked in ice and existing water is colder which means it shrinks. Actually, ice is melting and seas are expanding hence the sea level rise. Antarctica is adding net meltwater and sea level rise has increased from 3.5mm/year to 4.5mm/year.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 03 Jul 2018, 18:04

Ahahahahaha that snake oil seller Dubyne got a nasty shock with the study showing Antarctica is contributing net meltwater to the seas. At the same time it was found that sea level rise had jumped from 3.5mm/year to 4.5mm/year.

Poor old Dubyne was posting all the older studies showing no net Antarctic melt. I went and replied to all of them mocking the scammer for trying to keep the scam afloat when the Antarctic melt and accelerating sea level rise had sunk it.

I called on those who donated money to the fraud to consult lawyers to see about getting their money refunded.

A nice class action would be lovely! Hope Dubyne goes broke defending the case!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 03 Jul 2018, 18:06

None of the scammers—Dubyne, “Diamond Dave,” “Ice Age Farmer” etc have EVER given any evidence whatsoever for their GSM=ice age scam.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby johnsmith » 03 Jul 2018, 18:08

hey booby

I'm on the gold coast, also known as gods country, and I had to put a jumper on this afternoon.
Surely that's evidence of an ice age, right?
FD.
johnsmith
Warthog

Postby HBS Guy » 03 Jul 2018, 18:30

It seems that some class actions to recover donations to the scammers will be go before long! Booby—how much did you donate to the cheap scammer Dubyne?
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 04 Jul 2018, 18:01

No ice age in my mouth!

Made a few jars salsa, this recipe. I had less green chillies than 3 cups but added two jalapeños and two habaneros.

After filling some small jars ended up with a half of a 150ml jar. So bought some corn chips and emptied the jar over them.

Nice, flavor and heat. I added zest and juice from a lime. When I had cored and chopped up 3 cups of tomatoes I added the salt and sprinkle sugar and let them sit there for a while. Sprinkled the cumin over them too.

Nice heat, but after eating a few dry corn chips the heat has gone.

The rest of the jars of salsa will get taken out of the waterbath and left to mature for a few weeks.

When I open the first jar I reckon I might spread a heap of chips out on a baking dish, grate some bity cheddar over them and bung the dish into a low oven just until the cheese is nice and melted.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

PreviousNext

Return to Sand Pit