New Ice Age

Casual chatting. Guest posting allowed.

Welcome to the various guests visiting here. Why not register? The real PA—a home away from home when OzPol is down.

Hot topic: Handmaid’s Tale

Just post here—don’t need to join.

Moderator: johnsmith

Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Sand Pit is for having fun. Guest posting is allowed here.

Re: New Ice Age

Postby HBS Guy » 21 Jun 2019, 20:36

No, leave this crap here in Sand Pit please.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 23 Jun 2019, 15:14

A pathetic Booby bleated in its lonely nest:

People like: Monk, Aussie & Barny laughed at me
but now I'm being proven correct.

Seems it gets cold in winter. Of course, the record breaking hot summer over the whole continent is forgotten.

Jesus Christ, the idiot posted a whole post—coldest day in Sydney this year. Fuck me, winter is just getting into its stride and the moron thinks it is worthy of a post? A post to show this “proves” an ice age???

The uneducated, gullible simpleton will be very disappointed to know that next cycle will be stronger than the present one, no GSM and likely warming will get a little boost from the brighter sun.

And this drivel fills an MRB supposed to be about the environment?
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 24 Jun 2019, 09:05

Bad news for a blithering booby:

anonymous OLD skull @scottpw7 Following Following @scottpw7 More

Replying to @stdondley @PolAnimalAus and 44 others

CBS news just showed US has twice as many record high temps. as record lows. The weather channel showed this going on for decades

Steve Dondley @stdondley 5m5 minutes ago More

Replying to @scottpw7 @PolAnimalAus and 44 others

CNN had the same thing.

None of the hot records mentioned by the blistering booby’s love object, Dubyne. The dishonesty is so obvious you need to be a “special” person not to see it.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 29 Jun 2019, 17:52

Logged in on OzPol to do some PMs and looked in on Environment then left. Booby the Fatuous saw me logged in:

[quote author=Jovial_Abbott link=1552800608/281#281 date=1561796266][quote author=bobbythebat1 link=1552800608/275#275 date=1561754976]Monk is reading this page!

Do I get any awards for being fair and balanced -
showing evidence for both sides of the debate?

I look here occasionally for a laugh.

I am getting under Dubyne’s skin on Twitter, posting facts in response to his lies.

You are an idiot to believe the Dubyne nonsense, must be your homosexuality expressing itself.
[/quote]

Bet that won’t stay as is for long.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 29 Jun 2019, 18:52

Poor Booby. There are no “two sides” to “the debate.” There is science and its findings. some quibble maybe about interpretation etc but no two sides.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 29 Jun 2019, 19:19

Apparently I committed an ad hom calling the idiot an idiot. He has called me fool and bloody fool heaps of times. Facts are not ad homs.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby DonDeeHippy » 30 Jun 2019, 06:12

Yes Dubyne is a stooge of the UN and created the Ice Age hoax to counter the original Hoax of Global Warming also by the UN.
Meanwhile the world just stays the same....
Bongalong... for some reason women are just so superior to anything that ever existed or will ever exist!
DonDeeHippy
Jaguar

spamone: Animal

Postby HBS Guy » 30 Jun 2019, 08:58

World is warming, not staying the same.

Thawing of permafrost is causing big problems for those living around the Arctic.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 30 Jun 2019, 09:31

Why is the globe warming? Physics explains:

1. World can be considered a black body. It hangs in space and receives short wave radiation from the sun which heats the surface. A black body emits no visible light and reacts to receiving energy via radiation

2. As black bodies do, the surface emits IR which will cool the surface, returning it to its equilibrium state.

3. The atmosphere through which the IR travels to reach space contains CO2.

4. CO2 and some other gas molecules have radiative properties—inter atom spacings that allows a photon of IR to fit in the interatom space transferring the energy from the photon to the molecule and its electrons. The atom is said to be excited.

5. I used to think that the GHG molecule would re-emit the photon as equally down as up so delaying the passage of the IR photon. I have learned from actual scientists posting on Twitter that the energy of the photon is shared with other gas molecules, incl N2 and O2, the most abundant molecules in our atmosphere and themselves not having the right radiative properties, by intermolecular collisions. Many tens of thousands of such collisions occur before any such emission.

6. The energy shared makes all the molecules more energetic, spinning and moving/vibrating faster—this is heat.

7. A rather longer wave of IR does reach space eventually—but the planet receives daily bombardment from the sun so the delay in the emitted IR reaching space means the planet warms.

8. Surface measurements and satellite measurements (of the lower troposphere but not actually the surface) agree very closely—the surface temperature record is not rigged.

9. We know the surface/lower troposphere is warming: the total IR emitted by the globe is increasing and by the Stefan Bolt zman law that can only happen if the black body is getting hotter. Here, knock yourselves out: https://www.britannica.com/science/Stefan-Boltzmann-law and if like Booby you need a YouTube:
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 30 Jun 2019, 09:43

A word about feedbacks and forcings.

CO2 is not the strongest GHG. But it stays in the atmosphere for a very long time. So it can heat the surface a bit and that increases evaporation.

Water vapor is a stronger greenhouse gas than CO2, about 4-5 times stronger so it does most of the warming. But water vapor doesn’t hang around forever, it condenses and falls as rain, hail or snow. So CO2 is the forcing: it supplies the needed warming. Water vapor is the feedback formed by the warmth caused by CO2.

Other feedbacks include albedo: the less sunlight is reflected from the surface (or top of atmosphere) the more necessarily is absorbed and warms the surface: the sun provides the energy, the AGW comes in by preventing the surface from cooling by emission of IR. No breaking of the laws of thermodynamics by AGW! As Arctic ice melts, as it is doing, more sunlight penetrates the Arctic Ocean water, heating it. No wonder the Arctic is warming 2-3 times faster than any other place on earth!

That faster warming means temperatures either side of 45°N equalise, especially in winter. Temperature (and so pressure) differences power winds. No wonder then that the Jet Stream is weakened, slowed and made meandering by the drop in temperature difference. This allows Arctic to leave the Arctic and move south—and we have all read what a horror winter, spring and even early summer the Midwest of the US has had this year! Extensively quoted as a sign of globull kewling of course. The flow stayed constant because a bow in the Jet Stream stayed in places directing that airflow.

Yet the Arctic had that air replaced from outside the Arctic and therefor not as cold. So US cold v Arctic warm—no global cooling, see?
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 03 Jul 2019, 19:11

I see Booby has bought into the weaker cycle, slower AGW means mini ice age.

Apparently I have to apologise to Dubyne, what for I don’t know. That prick has been lying his head off:

1. A GSM is happening since 2015 or 2016. Nope.

2. The GSM will cause an ice age. Nope, we have warmed 1.2°C since 1880 and a GSM cools by 0.3°C tops. No ice age. Add to that the the fact that AGW is warming by 0.2°C/decade and will during a GSM.

3. Increased precipitation and flooding is changing patterns due to a GSM/typical of a GSM. Dubyne would not know a weather pattern if he walked into one. Warmer planet > warmer seas > more evaporation > warmer air > warm air can hold more moisture, 15% per decade more. Warm moist air moves over cooler land, up mountains > precipitation maybe floods

4. GSM so more, bigger hail. Nope if the globe was cooling there would be no hail: hail is formed way up in the atmosphere where powerful updrafts in thunderstorms send moist air. Up there the moisture condenses then freezes and accretes more ice. Then the new hailstones fall and as they fall they accrete more ice, merge with adjacent hailstones etc until they fall below the level of the clouds. The further they fall the bigger the hailstones are. If the globe was cooling the updrafts qwould be destroyed or weakened and hail cannot form.

There are other lies, the lies never stop.

No Booby, I will not apologise to such a liar. You no doubt have a homosexual attraction to Dubyne. Yuck!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 04 Jul 2019, 14:01

Guadalajara (Mexico) (AFP) - A freak hail storm on Sunday struck Guadalajara, one of Mexico’s most populous cities, shocking residents and trapping vehicles in a deluge of ice pellets up to two meters (yards) deep.

“I’ve never seen such scenes in Guadalajara,” said the state governor, Enrique Alfaro.

(Huffpost)

Of course, Liar Dubyne was all over this—ice age! And his little sheep followed tamely. Of course I set them right.

It is a fact that hail is more common and hailstones larger due to AGW. If we were cooling then hail would be pretty scarce.

You got hail insurance? I would get it if I were you!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 07 Jul 2019, 17:50

Booby is bleating about ‘proof of global warming’ when that huge hailstorm was one pretty good proof! Another proof it—the globe is emitting more IR than ever and a black body only does that when it gets warmer. None of that will be discussed over in lalaland known as the Dubyne MRB.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 12 Jul 2019, 20:23

Another Dubyne video gets posted by the Village Idiot of the Dubyne MRB.

GSM so bigger hailstones etc—nope, explained a post or two ago.

Dubyne is also flogging a book. Bet the VI buys it.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 13 Jul 2019, 02:00

As the globe warms we get more hail and bigger hailstones.

Got a covered space to put your car overnight? Hail and flood insurance? Check!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 14 Jul 2019, 07:39

Got a personal msg from David Dubyne:

David DuByne
Hello XYZ, It's a game of play for some or a ploy. Its scary too - but if you are human it's O.K.

Dunno what brought that on. Dunno how he knew XYZ is my first name. Have my suspicions—that well known gossiper, Booby.

I replied:
Why do you lie to all your followers? Who pays you to lie? You talk arrant nonsense, you know that, right? Making up for business losses in China? BTW_how did you know my name?

More to come, maybe. This followed him spitting chips at me posting actual science in the ridiculous ice age etc threads on Twitter. Gets me cursed at a lot, love it.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 14 Jul 2019, 09:34

Arctic sea ice extent is lower now than in 2012 for the same date. Not even super El Nino year 2016 did that.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 20 Jul 2019, 14:26

Ice Age, LOL 1;
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 20 Jul 2019, 14:28

Ice Age Lol 2:

Temperatures stopped cooling from Super El Nino 2016 peak and warming again, are back above the 0.2°C per decade warming trend:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 20 Jul 2019, 14:32

Booby is so desperate for news of cooling he posted some dribble about some Qld towns having the coldest day so far this year—in mid bloody winter! Article he posted specifically said “no records broken.”

The despicable weakling is slinging off all over OzPol that I am a drunk etc etc. Pathetic—it is because he could never beat me in debate, he having had no education much at all.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby johnsmith » 20 Jul 2019, 19:18

HBS Guy wrote:Booby is so desperate for news of cooling he posted some dribble about some Qld towns having the coldest day so far this year—in mid bloody winter!

I'll admit, it is rare that we get cold days ... but we do get them.

It's been so cold that i've had to go to work in shorts and a tshirt :yahoo :yahoo
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Mastodon

spamone: Animal

Postby HBS Guy » 22 Jul 2019, 16:51

Another lie by Dubyne, debunked:

https://twitter.com/RARohde/status/1145102255097622534

Bastard described a bit of snow in the Alps in Tas, Vic & NSW as:

Three states carpeted with snow!

Booby just went along with it. Geez!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 31 Jul 2019, 09:32

After watching videos from the grifter Dubyne “500 pages of evidence!” Princess Booby is reduced to:

“"Increasing carbon dioxide in the atmosphere cools the polar stratosphere"

I'm a bit confused -
I thought CO2 caused warming not cooling of the atmosphere?

Can anyone explain it?”

Fuck me! Five years completely wasted chasing pseudoscience preached by a huckster—after giving said huckster my personal details that he got from IQ—he does not know that stratospheric cooling is caused by AGW? If the heat is kept in the troposphere you fuckwit what do you think happens to the stratosphere.

And, as I suspect, you do not have a clue what troposphere and stratosphere are it just emphasizes the sheer amount of your life you have wasted in adoration of Dubyne the Huckster, maker of dodgy YouTubes to help the fossil fuel industry stave off calls for a carbon price, renewable energy etc.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 01 Aug 2019, 22:18

Well, Dubyne is off line a few days and someone messaged me about how much he hates Dubyne and the lies he tells all the time. I explained what happened. Interesting.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 06 Aug 2019, 13:34

Ahhhhh, the little poofter princess who passed on my personal details from IQ to Dubyne is brave when I am banned:

They have been brainwashed by global
warming propaganda -
just like monkey boy Monk.

Ahhhh the little poofter, pet of Dubyne.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

PreviousNext

Return to Sand Pit