New Ice Age

Casual chatting. Guest posting allowed.

Welcome to the various guests visiting here. Why not register? The real PA—a home away from home when OzPol is down.

Hot topic: Handmaid’s Tale

Just post here—don’t need to join.

Moderator: johnsmith

Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Sand Pit is for having fun. Guest posting is allowed here.

Re: New Ice Age

Postby HBS Guy » 22 Sep 2018, 15:28

I presented the evidence for AGW, solid evidence with empirical evidence. You are a dumb bastard besotted with Dubyne and so never looked at it. You are brainwashed and it didn’t take too much fucking detergent to do so I bet!

Basically, you are a moron.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Sir Bobby » 23 Sep 2018, 12:32

HBS Guy wrote:I presented the evidence for AGW, solid evidence with empirical evidence. You are a dumb bastard besotted with Dubyne and so never looked at it. You are brainwashed and it didn’t take too much fucking detergent to do so I bet!

Basically, you are a moron.

Monk,
All you ever presented was abuse of other members and you also called
David DuByne a snake oil salesman.
Hopefully you'll return one day - if Ozpolitic still exists after Greggy's efforts -
and start a proper thread on Global warming & show us all the evidence.
Carl Sagan — 'Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep thoughts can be winnowed from deep nonsense.'
Sir Bobby
Devil’s hound

spamone: Animal

Postby HBS Guy » 23 Sep 2018, 12:39

Dubyne is a fucking liar. Stop donating to him, idiot! I know enough science to know that AGW is warming the world—back up by observation and by the temperature trend and the melting of polar ice at both poles.

Furthermore, we KNOW that a GSM will cool the world by 0.3°C MAX! We have warmed 1.7°C since the LIA, warmed 0.5°C since 1990 despite a slightly quieter sun. A GSM will not take as back as far as 1990 climate! Then AGW will start warming the globe and overtake the bit of cooling from a GSM. Next year will be an El Nino year—more heat!

Your ice age bulldust wouldn’t take in a sensible child!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Sir Bobby » 23 Sep 2018, 13:06

HBS Guy wrote:Dubyne is a fucking liar. Stop donating to him, idiot! I know enough science to know that AGW is warming the world—back up by observation and by the temperature trend and the melting of polar ice at both poles.

Furthermore, we KNOW that a GSM will cool the world by 0.3°C MAX! We have warmed 1.7°C since the LIA, warmed 0.5°C since 1990 despite a slightly quieter sun. A GSM will not take as back as far as 1990 climate! Then AGW will start warming the globe and overtake the bit of cooling from a GSM. Next year will be an El Nino year—more heat!

Your ice age bulldust wouldn’t take in a sensible child!

The planet is cooling -
all of Al Gore's nonsense has been discredited -
the NASA and NOAA figures have all been debunked - fake science -
yet you still run with it - you poor sucker.
Carl Sagan — 'Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep thoughts can be winnowed from deep nonsense.'
Sir Bobby
Devil’s hound

Postby HBS Guy » 23 Sep 2018, 13:15

You are a complete moron.

The science is with AGW. There is no GSM right now and when the sun goes into a GSM it will bring trivial and temporary cooling.

David Dubyne is a liar, a snake oil salesman.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Sir Bobby » 25 Sep 2018, 19:34

My thread on the Mini Ice Age is nearly at 200,000 views.
We're seeing exactly what Robert Felix and David DuByne predicted.

Late-season chill grips southeastern Australia

http://www.weatherzone.com.au/news/late ... lia/528531

Ben Domensino, Tuesday September 25, 2018 - 09:24 EST

It feels like spring hasn't started in parts of southeastern Australia, with some places registering their lowest September temperatures in years during the last couple of mornings.

A cold air mass combined with clear skies and light winds is producing unusually cold mornings in parts of South Australia, Victoria, NSW and the ACT this week.

Despite being the first month of spring, Victoria's Nhill Airport registered its lowest temperature in three years on Tuesday morning, dropping to minus 1.2 degrees just before 6am. This was also the coldest September night in more than 15 years.

Elsewhere, South Australia's Hindmarsh (4.3C) experienced its coldest morning this late in the year for 15 years on Tuesday, while Coldstream (-0.2C) in Victoria and Sheffield (-0.5C) in Tasmania had their coldest mornings this late in the year since 2010.

On Monday, Australia's highest weather station, Thredbo Top Station, dropped to a numbing minus 9.7 degrees. This was Australia's lowest September temperature in five years. Mount Hotham's minus eight on 16th September was also Victoria's lowest temperature for the month since 2013.

The lack of rain in recent months is likely to have contributed to this late-season chill. Overnight cooling is enhanced when the air is dry and skies are clear.
Sir Bobby
Devil’s hound

Postby Aussie » 25 Sep 2018, 19:35

And not ONE new Member as a result. I suspect you and Snake Oil man have rigged that figure.
Aussie
Minister for Foreign Affairs

Postby Sir Bobby » 25 Sep 2018, 19:40

Aussie wrote:

And not ONE new Member as a result. I suspect you and Snake Oil man have rigged that figure.

No rigging Aussie.
There is great interest in my thread.
I am disappointed that more new members haven't posted.
Still - I'm getting the important message out there.
I feel I am doing something worthwhile for the world.
Sir Bobby
Devil’s hound

Postby Aussie » 25 Sep 2018, 19:45

Sir Bobby wrote:
Aussie wrote:

No rigging Aussie.
There is great interest in my thread.
I am disappointed that more new members haven't posted.
Still - I'm getting the important message out there.
I feel I am doing something worthwhile for the world.

Rubbish. I suspect that Snake Oil man has arranged it so that anyone who views his crap also gets a count on your MRB. Not one person (of those alleged 200,000) has registered at OzPol. That is proof enough for me for Snake Oil man doing some smart arse crap.
Aussie

Postby HBS Guy » 25 Sep 2018, 19:47

It is bots that read that thread, certainly not more than 3 OzPolians and I suspect Agnes only occasionally reads it.

Each lying video posted there is a link that bots find, read, follow etc.

Only person to really read it was me.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Sir Bobby » 25 Sep 2018, 19:49

HBS Guy wrote:It is bots that read that thread, certainly not more than 3 OzPolians and I suspect Agnes only occasionally reads it.

Each lying video posted there is a link that bots find, read, follow etc.

Only person to really read it was me.

Crap - you admitted not watching any of David's videos.
Not only that - you never watched any of the at least 100 other videos
from other sites & sources.
Sir Bobby
Devil’s hound

Postby HBS Guy » 25 Sep 2018, 19:52

Of course I don’t spend time watching dodgy videos by someone who has no knowledge of science talk about science. All comes straight from Heartland Institute I bet.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Aussie » 25 Sep 2018, 19:53

Bobby.....face reality. Not one new Member out of 200,000 you say viewed. Explain that.
Aussie

Postby Sir Bobby » 25 Sep 2018, 19:55

Aussie wrote:Bobby.....face reality. Not one new Member out of 200,000 you say viewed. Explain that.

Dunno Aussie,
I'll still battle on to get the truth out there.
Someone has to stand up for what's right.
Sir Bobby
Devil’s hound

Postby HBS Guy » 25 Sep 2018, 20:00

You are presenting Dubyne’s lies to OzPol. It is met with massive indifference. Remember all the polls that got you so angry? TWO people believe the ice age hogwash you lap up so avidly from Dubyne. You and that abusive cretin The Moronic. That is it. Most of the 200K views are by bots. You are wasting your time.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Aussie » 25 Sep 2018, 20:01

Sir Bobby wrote:
Aussie wrote:Bobby.....face reality. Not one new Member out of 200,000 you say viewed. Explain that.

Dunno Aussie,
I'll still battle on to get the truth out there.
Someone has to stand up for what's right.

Exactly. There have not been 200,000 humans viewing your Thread and if there were, that there has not been ONE new Member as a result ought to tell you about the quality of the content.

Nah. It is www chicanery, and Snake Oil man is the expert at that. He has probably set something up so that genuine posts/views of your Thread somehow add to his 'view' count as well.
Aussie

Postby HBS Guy » 25 Sep 2018, 20:03

No, Aussie, not really possible and the scammer doesn’t care for his victims, only their money (including ad revenue for eyeballs on his dodgy YouTubes.)
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 25 Sep 2018, 20:09

There are four bots reading this fine forum now, boosting view counts especially where there is a link.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Sir Bobby » 25 Sep 2018, 20:13

HBS Guy wrote:No, Aussie, not really possible and the scammer doesn’t care for his victims,
only their money (including ad revenue for eyeballs on his dodgy YouTubes.)

Monk - I only ever changed a few of your posts from the words " snake oil salesman" to
"the brave David DuByne."

He is brave - he puts his real face out there in a world where people who speak up
can get bumped off by oil companies and other fossil fuel interests.
I wouldn't do it - I'm not that brave.
David even asked me to appear on one of his videos but I declined for obvious reasons.

Also - I never contributed a cent to David DuByne -
I even feel guilty for that as he takes all the risk for me and other posters like Mechanic.
Sir Bobby
Devil’s hound

Postby HBS Guy » 25 Sep 2018, 20:17

You changed my posts!

He is not brave, for fucks sake, he tweets a bit and has a YouTube channel full of pseudoscience and plain crap! WTF is brave about that?

He pats your head too much for you not to be donating to him. He doesn’t care about his dupes, like you, just your money and eyeballs on his YouTubes.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Aussie » 25 Sep 2018, 20:21

David even asked me to appear on one of his videos but I declined for obvious reasons.

The most obvious reason is that you don't have a clue about the matter. You are just a 'messenger,' remember.

That is an amazing revelation Bobby. Does it not tell you the depths to which Snake Oil man would stoop to promote his crap?

Of all the clever people on the Planet, all he had available to ask to appear on his shit videos was.......YOU!

What the fuck do you know? You have zero qualification on climate, an ice age or global warming and yet he wanted you.

:OMG
Aussie

Postby HBS Guy » 25 Sep 2018, 20:21

He probably gets PAID by oil companies via Heartland Institute!

He spreads disinformation about AGW, just like tobacco companies spread disinformation about smoking and lung cancer etc. Fuck me, so gullible!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Sir Bobby » 25 Sep 2018, 22:30

Aussie wrote:

The most obvious reason is that you don't have a clue about the matter. You are just a 'messenger,' remember.

That is an amazing revelation Bobby. Does it not tell you the depths to which Snake Oil man would stoop to promote his crap?

Of all the clever people on the Planet, all he had available to ask to appear on his shit videos was.......YOU!

What the fuck do you know? You have zero qualification on climate, an ice age or global warming and yet he wanted you.

:OMG

I am a humble messenger and I also don't want to put my face out there on the dangerous internet.
Anyway - David has interviewed many climate scientists.
Sir Bobby
Devil’s hound

Postby HBS Guy » 25 Sep 2018, 22:38

no he didn’t. John Casey is not a climate scientist nor is Robert Felix. Just more scammers.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Sir Bobby » 25 Sep 2018, 23:05

HBS Guy wrote:no he didn’t. John Casey is not a climate scientist nor is Robert Felix. Just more scammers.

Yet you reckon you know more than them.
You don't - you're a big fat nothing.
Sir Bobby
Devil’s hound

PreviousNext

Return to Sand Pit