New Ice Age

Casual chatting. Guest posting allowed.

Welcome to the various guests visiting here. Why not register? The real PA—a home away from home when OzPol is down.

Hot topic: Handmaid’s Tale

Just post here—don’t need to join.

Moderator: johnsmith

Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Sand Pit is for having fun. Guest posting is allowed here.

Re: New Ice Age

Postby HBS Guy » 17 Jul 2018, 05:50

Yeah, and if plants are growing where none used to it means some CO2 is being absorbed, removed from the atmosphere!

I doubt the greening is directly due to extra CO2, tho it may reduce need for water, I think it is due to more water vapor and precipitation.

Lees was so keen to point out less area could get burned because we have cut down forest etc to plant crops but that has nothing to do with the ferocity of wildfires! :hot
Abbott & Co are going to cause the mother and father of all recessions—be prepared!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 17 Jul 2018, 21:54

Wow, Booby was totally unable to answer some basic questions about a GSM and ice age etc. All that time watching dodgy YouTubes, that money donated, the houseful of “survival gear” and he couldn’t answer a single, simple question!

The basic one—evidence that the sun is in a Grand Solar Minimum he could not answer. So, hypothetically I asked him how much cooling a GSM would bring. Lot of bluster IF we had a lot of vulcanicity yadda yadda yadda we would have a little ice age with ice down to the Mediterranean. What he is describing is a MAJOR ice age which is caused by orbital changes—Milankovitch cycles. Except the ice rarely ever gets as far south as the Med!

He has watched hundreds of videos, thinks he is an expert, knows nothing.

He told me he had a house full of survival gear and I bet he donates pretty heavily to Dubyne. All over a load of hogwash.

The Little Ice Age started in the 14th century, nobody is sure why. The term ice age for that period is not really accurate—no ice sheets etc. The Maunder Minimum came along hundreds of years after that. The scammers have convinced people that a GSM now would lead to conditions like the time of the last Maunder Minimum. But we have warmed 1.5–1.7°C since the LIA so a cooling of 0.3, a Maunder Minimum level of cooling, would wind back a fraction of the warming the world has undergone. That is it, that is why people are spending thousands of dollars “prepping.”
Abbott & Co are going to cause the mother and father of all recessions—be prepared!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 18 Jul 2018, 12:31

Nearly an hour ago I Tweeted the same questions as I asked Booby, no reply yet, amazing :rofl

Parakeelia millions! @PolAnimalAus More

What direct evidence does anyone have for a #grandsolarminimum now?

Hypothetically, how much would a GSM cool the globe?

Hypothetically, which are signs of a GSM:
1. More rain, atmospheric rivers
2. More, bigger hail
3. More, bigger wildfires

Anyone?

42 minutes later I asked:

Parakeelia millions! @PolAnimalAus now More

No one?
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 04 Aug 2018, 19:23

Dubyne is lying his head off on Twitter.

He posted the chart of Arctic temperatures 2 weeks out of date “Is Arctic summer over?” he asked. I posted the current chart which shows temperatures above average and said summer still had a month to run. Arctic ice is forming at huge rate, so I posted the Arctic sea ice extent graph—very low ice and shrinking towards the low point for the year.

Lately, everything is “Sulphur dioxide” which came out of the Hawaii volcano, even the one Himalayan glacier that is advancing (as a very few glaciers do, positioned just right wrt prevailing winds and benefit from the increased evaporation-precipitation AGW brings.

How can people believe this shit?
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby johnsmith » 04 Aug 2018, 19:45

HBS Guy wrote:How can people believe this shit?

easy, they're born brainless. Take bobby for example!
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Rhinocerus

spamone: Animal

Postby HBS Guy » 04 Aug 2018, 20:04

Needy, like Booby NEEDS validation from “leaders” like FD and Dubyne. He understands nothing of what they tell him but as long as they pat his head occasionally.

A thread in comments—we know what is really happening. Another—conspiracy theorists, and jesus freaks.

But they all have a brain! It was fucking hot over 75% of the world in the last few months!

I know Booby NEVER checks ANYTHING Dubyne says. Pathetic.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 07 Aug 2018, 00:57

Booby thinks DonDeeHippy is a sock of mine.

Why not ask a GMod you boring piece of shit? They will tell you you are wrong, as usual. For your own sake, do not go asking FD to give me a forum–wide ban based only on your half-baked ideas—FD won’t like having his time wasted.

I have no socks on OzPol. None.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Previous

Return to Sand Pit