New Ice Age

Casual chatting. Guest posting allowed.

Welcome to the various guests visiting here. Why not register? The real PA—a home away from home when OzPol is down.

Hot topic: Handmaid’s Tale



Just post here—don’t need to join.
.

Moderator: johnsmith

Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Sand Pit is for having fun. Guest posting is allowed here.

New Ice Age

Postby Sir Bobby » 28 Jun 2018, 21:55

https://twitter.com/7NewsMelbourne/stat ... 8270771200]

7 News Melbourne
‏Verified account @7NewsMelbourne


The city has just had its coldest June day in 25 years. A top of 9.8 degrees.
7 News meteorologist @JaneBunn with the details. #7News

Geelong didn't pass 3 degrees until 11 am.

Carl Sagan — 'Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep thoughts can be winnowed from deep nonsense.'
User avatar
Sir Bobby
Devil’s hound
 
Posts: 666
Joined: 28 Sep 2014, 20:44
spamone: Animal

Re: New Ice Age

Postby HBS Guy » 28 Jun 2018, 21:58

Local cooling.

Bet it has to do with the weak, chaotic Southern Jet Stream.

If you want to be taken seriously, include some science not snake oil.

That early snow you posted about in the Dubyne MRB, noted that some of it had melted? Not really ice age stuff, is it, snow melting in winter?

Why are sea levels rising, Booby? Got an explanation?
User avatar
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia
 
Posts: 49755
Joined: 27 Oct 2009, 15:37

Re: New Ice Age

Postby Sir Bobby » 28 Jun 2018, 21:59

Record cold again as predicted by David DuByne.

What happened to global warming?


http://www.weatherzone.com.au/news/snow ... ead/528095

This weekend's snow will be building on one of the best early-season snow bases the ski resorts have
seen during the last 20 years.

While there has been a bit of snow loss during the last week from melt and compaction, many areas in the alps were still enjoying their best depth for this point in the season for six years.

The natural snow depth reported at Mount Hotham on Thursday morning was 65cm, which is the [size=150]highest for this date since 2012.


This Sunday is likely to be one of the best days so far this season on the slopes, with fresh cover on the ground and patches of blue skies overhead.


Edited by me because Booby missed the bit about snow MELTING!
Carl Sagan — 'Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep thoughts can be winnowed from deep nonsense.'
User avatar
Sir Bobby
Devil’s hound
 
Posts: 666
Joined: 28 Sep 2014, 20:44
spamone: Animal

Re: New Ice Age

Postby HBS Guy » 28 Jun 2018, 22:01

Snow is precipitation not cooling. Note my comment re melting snow already.
User avatar
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia
 
Posts: 49755
Joined: 27 Oct 2009, 15:37

Re: New Ice Age

Postby Sir Bobby » 28 Jun 2018, 22:02



Global Climate Shift Amplification Media Pushes Global Cooling to Protect Themselves (642)



Adapt 2030
Published on Jun 27, 2018
With the now obvious changes in our climate signaling "Global Cooling" we see the Wall Street Journal question James Hansen's predictions and the AGW narrative, even calling out predictions that did not pan out. The media is now dripping in words to articles like, Grand Solar Minimum, Global Cooling and Shifting Cloud Patterns to give themselves some credibility as the climate cools. When meteorologists in Canada call all time record snow "White Rain" because they don't feel snow belongs in summertime lexicon of weather forecasting, we have a huge shift happening in the media arenas. Record snow in Italy, Canada, Slovakia, Ukraine, Poland, Slovenia all this week, people are starting to ask questions about the media we are being fed. Arctic ice at 13 year highs, Greenland Ice Budget growing, Antarctic Sea Ice growing, people are really starting to wake up.

This will be the last year of "Global Warming" on our planet.
Carl Sagan — 'Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep thoughts can be winnowed from deep nonsense.'
User avatar
Sir Bobby
Devil’s hound
 
Posts: 666
Joined: 28 Sep 2014, 20:44
spamone: Animal

Re: New Ice Age

Postby Sir Bobby » 28 Jun 2018, 22:02

HBS Guy wrote:Snow is precipitation not cooling. Note my comment re melting snow already.


What happened to global warming?
Carl Sagan — 'Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep thoughts can be winnowed from deep nonsense.'
User avatar
Sir Bobby
Devil’s hound
 
Posts: 666
Joined: 28 Sep 2014, 20:44
spamone: Animal

Re: New Ice Age

Postby HBS Guy » 28 Jun 2018, 22:14

Still going. Must have heard Antarctica is now adding net meltwater to the accelerating sea level rise?
User avatar
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia
 
Posts: 49755
Joined: 27 Oct 2009, 15:37

Re: New Ice Age

Postby Sir Bobby » 28 Jun 2018, 22:24

HBS Guy wrote:Still going. Must have heard Antarctica is now adding net meltwater to the accelerating sea level rise?


Watch David's video.

He really lays it on the line.
He shows graphs - real scientific data.

Monk - you're wrong and no one believes in this global warming anymore.

Just accept that I was right all along.
You could apologise if you want?
Carl Sagan — 'Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep thoughts can be winnowed from deep nonsense.'
User avatar
Sir Bobby
Devil’s hound
 
Posts: 666
Joined: 28 Sep 2014, 20:44
spamone: Animal

Re: New Ice Age

Postby HBS Guy » 28 Jun 2018, 22:36

Dubyne is a scammer and therefor a liar

Antarctica is adding net melt water which is accelerating sea level rise.

None of the scammers ever address sea level rise, they deal strictly in local cold events and lies.
User avatar
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia
 
Posts: 49755
Joined: 27 Oct 2009, 15:37

Re: New Ice Age

Postby johnsmith » 28 Jun 2018, 22:40

you're a friggen moron if you think we're in an ice age.
Just how stupid can you get?
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Mastodon
 
Posts: 6573
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 22:39
spamone: Animal

Re: New Ice Age

Postby HBS Guy » 28 Jun 2018, 22:49

Why are sea levels rising, Booby?
User avatar
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia
 
Posts: 49755
Joined: 27 Oct 2009, 15:37

Re: New Ice Age

Postby Sir Bobby » 28 Jun 2018, 23:00

HBS Guy wrote:Why are sea levels rising, Bobby?


They aren't.
Carl Sagan — 'Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep thoughts can be winnowed from deep nonsense.'
User avatar
Sir Bobby
Devil’s hound
 
Posts: 666
Joined: 28 Sep 2014, 20:44
spamone: Animal

Re: New Ice Age

Postby HBS Guy » 28 Jun 2018, 23:02

Come on, Booby, you say we are cooling. If that is so then sea levels would be falling but they are rising and the rate of sea level rise is increasing. Why is that, Booby?

Yes, sea levels ARE rising and the US is going to have some humungous floods because of it.

So—why are they rising?
User avatar
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia
 
Posts: 49755
Joined: 27 Oct 2009, 15:37

Re: New Ice Age

Postby Sir Bobby » 28 Jun 2018, 23:04

HBS Guy wrote:Come on, Booby, you say we are cooling. If that is so then sea levels would be falling but they are rising and the rate of sea level rise is increasing. Why is that, Booby?

Yes, sea levels ARE rising and the US is going to have some humungous floods because of it.

So—why are they rising?



You never watch the David DuByne videos -

you don't want to be confronted with the facts -

presented to you on a plate.
Carl Sagan — 'Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep thoughts can be winnowed from deep nonsense.'
User avatar
Sir Bobby
Devil’s hound
 
Posts: 666
Joined: 28 Sep 2014, 20:44
spamone: Animal

Re: New Ice Age

Postby HBS Guy » 28 Jun 2018, 23:04

Sea levels are rising at the rate of 4.5mm per decade, up from 3cm not too many years ago.

It is because the globe is warming, sea water is undergoing thermal expansion and Antarctica is adding to Greenland meltwater.

We also have the permafrost thawing out.

Face it, the globe is warming.
User avatar
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia
 
Posts: 49755
Joined: 27 Oct 2009, 15:37

Re: New Ice Age

Postby HBS Guy » 28 Jun 2018, 23:06

The above are some facts on a plate.

You can’t explain them. You let Dubyne think for you.

Do you notice there is more hail and hailstones seem to be getting bigger? Any idea why, Booby?
User avatar
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia
 
Posts: 49755
Joined: 27 Oct 2009, 15:37

Re: New Ice Age

Postby HBS Guy » 28 Jun 2018, 23:08

Why are sea levels rising at accelerating rates, Booby?
User avatar
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia
 
Posts: 49755
Joined: 27 Oct 2009, 15:37

Re: New Ice Age

Postby HBS Guy » 28 Jun 2018, 23:24

Didn’t think the fuckwit would answer. Just slimed off as per usual practice.
User avatar
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia
 
Posts: 49755
Joined: 27 Oct 2009, 15:37

Re: New Ice Age

Postby HBS Guy » 29 Jun 2018, 01:14

Dubyne is a fraud who quotes other frauds. Just saw this in an email from Desmogblog:

Patrick Michaels directs the Center for the Study of Science at the libertarian Cato Institute, which was co-founded by Charles Koch and has received funding from the fossil fuel and tobacco industries. Last week, Michaels co-authored an op-ed in the Wall Street Journal attacking former NASA scientist James Hansen’s iconic 1988 Congressional testimony and model predictions on global warming.


https://desmogblog.cmail20.com/t/t-l-uhclut-xtjhutuij-ty/

I knew it was suss because Hansen’s projections held up well, as did Sawyer’s of the decade before. Poor Booby, takes all this fraud as Received Wisdom and it is just charlatans pushing fossil fuel interests.
User avatar
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia
 
Posts: 49755
Joined: 27 Oct 2009, 15:37

Re: New Ice Age

Postby DonDeeHippy » 29 Jun 2018, 07:24

hey Bobby just a question, in your own words please, as I find that easier to follow than a blurb and I never watch youtube, I don't get much internet.
What is the grand solar minimum ,how and when will that take us into a Ice age. :thumb
Bongalong... for some reason women are just so superior to anything that ever existed or will ever exist!
User avatar
DonDeeHippy
Irish wolfhound
 
Posts: 620
Joined: 25 Apr 2018, 21:18
spamone: Animal

Re: New Ice Age

Postby HBS Guy » 29 Jun 2018, 08:27

Oh man, such a simple con.

Maunder Minimum happened during the little ice age, made it a bit worse.

So a Grand Solar Minimum now must mean an ice age.

The Maunder Minimum did not create the Little Ice Age, that was already there. This bit the fraudsters like Dubyne manage to skip over and softheads believe them. The Maunder Minimum cooled things by 0.3°C.

Astronomical observation of suns comparable to our sun show that a GSM reduces the amount of UV a bit, resulting in 0.13–0.3°C cooling, same as Maunder Minimum. So a GSM does not bring an ice age.

Dubyne is ALWAYS talking about crop shortages. Last year Australia had a warm winter and a wheat crop 2% above the long term average crop. Dubyne lied and said the wheat crop failed because we had a cold winter. He is already predicting this years wheat crop is a failure because snow in the alps the great “superfreeze” that doesn’t exist. Crop may be low in fact because of drought—we had that warm dry April.
User avatar
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia
 
Posts: 49755
Joined: 27 Oct 2009, 15:37

Re: New Ice Age

Postby HBS Guy » 29 Jun 2018, 09:40

Best climate reconstruction:

Image
User avatar
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia
 
Posts: 49755
Joined: 27 Oct 2009, 15:37

Re: New Ice Age

Postby Sir Bobby » 29 Jun 2018, 17:28

HBS Guy wrote:Why are sea levels rising at accelerating rates, Bobby?



Hi Monk,
Don't worry about an almost unmeasurable rise in sea levels.
The sea levels will go down over the next 12 years due to the GSM.
Antarctica is growing larger - even with all that volcanic activity.
Carl Sagan — 'Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep thoughts can be winnowed from deep nonsense.'
User avatar
Sir Bobby
Devil’s hound
 
Posts: 666
Joined: 28 Sep 2014, 20:44
spamone: Animal

Re: New Ice Age

Postby HBS Guy » 29 Jun 2018, 18:20

Why are sea levels rising at an accelerating rate, Booby?

If we get a GSM there will be a temporary cooling of 0.13–0.3°C, AGW will wipe that out pretty damn quick, then the globe will warm again.
User avatar
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia
 
Posts: 49755
Joined: 27 Oct 2009, 15:37

Re: New Ice Age

Postby johnsmith » 29 Jun 2018, 18:21

Sir Bobby wrote:Antarctica is growing larger


the only thing growing is your stupidity. Keep it up :thumb
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Mastodon
 
Posts: 6573
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 22:39
spamone: Animal

Next

Return to Sand Pit

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest