OzPol is down again.

Casual chatting. Guest posting allowed.

Welcome to the various guests visiting here. Why not register? The real PA—a home away from home when OzPol is down.

Hot topic: Handmaid’s Tale



Just post here—don’t need to join.
.

Moderator: johnsmith

Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Sand Pit is for having fun. Guest posting is allowed here.

Re: OzPol is down again.

Postby Aussie » 15 Jul 2018, 16:22

Redneck wrote:
HBS Guy wrote:Log on and I will tell you.


So have you heard anything?


All Monk knows is that FD is on holidays in NZ. We all know that. Being a cheeky bloke, I rang Hostgator yesterday. Told them that I was a mere member at OzPol and not Owner or Admin etc. The guy confirmed that OzPol was on their server. When I told him it was 'down,' and asked if he could check to see if it was an issue his end, he said that he would not do that unless the Owner made the request.
User avatar
Aussie
Minister for Foreign Affairs
 
Posts: 6512
Joined: 13 Mar 2010, 18:25

Re: OzPol is down again.

Postby HBS Guy » 15 Jul 2018, 16:24

Yeah. FD went to NZ to spearfish. Not sure when his holiday ends. There was a thread on OzPol.

Most recent entry on the OzPol Facebook page is 4 Jul. Booby hasn’t done his usual crawling to post there that OzPol is down. FD is in blissful ignorance that his forums are down.
Abbott & Co are going to cause the mother and father of all recessions—be prepared!
User avatar
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia
 
Posts: 49188
Joined: 27 Oct 2009, 15:37

Re: OzPol is down again.

Postby Redneck » 15 Jul 2018, 16:32

Personally I think freediver needs a serious telling off from his members regarding this!

Not Good Enough! :grn

Probably needs an emergency manager!
User avatar
Redneck
Feral cat
 
Posts: 217
Joined: 29 Aug 2014, 19:50
spamone: Animal

Re: OzPol is down again.

Postby Redneck » 15 Jul 2018, 16:42

Any of you guys from Israel? (Jews?)
User avatar
Redneck
Feral cat
 
Posts: 217
Joined: 29 Aug 2014, 19:50
spamone: Animal

Re: OzPol is down again.

Postby HBS Guy » 15 Jul 2018, 16:43

Yeah, FD should give Set some basic Admin functions and delegate authority to deal with whoever is their host. I have suggested that to FD before.
Abbott & Co are going to cause the mother and father of all recessions—be prepared!
User avatar
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia
 
Posts: 49188
Joined: 27 Oct 2009, 15:37

Re: OzPol is down again.

Postby HBS Guy » 15 Jul 2018, 16:44

I have 1/16th or 1/32nd Jewish “blood” does that count?

(not sure, Dad did tell me once but I can’t exactly ask him now. He has gone to that big ashtray in the sky.)
Abbott & Co are going to cause the mother and father of all recessions—be prepared!
User avatar
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia
 
Posts: 49188
Joined: 27 Oct 2009, 15:37

Re: OzPol is down again.

Postby Redneck » 15 Jul 2018, 16:48

HBS Guy wrote:I have 1/16th or 1/32nd Jewish “blood” does that count?

(not sure, Dad did tell me once but I can’t exactly ask him now. He has gone to that big ashtray in the sky.)


MMMMMmmmmm!

Not sure if that would pass the test!

Do you have a big .......?

Nose?

Ego?

Mate called Andrei ?
User avatar
Redneck
Feral cat
 
Posts: 217
Joined: 29 Aug 2014, 19:50
spamone: Animal

Re: OzPol is down again.

Postby Aussie » 15 Jul 2018, 16:55

Redneck wrote:Personally I think freediver needs a serious telling off from his members regarding this!

Not Good Enough! :grn

Probably needs an emergency manager!


I agree with your last comment. If anything positive comes out of this, I hope that it is that the sewer rats run their own show and not bludge off FD. If that is too hard, I reckon most of them (not all) will be welcome here as Members.
User avatar
Aussie
Minister for Foreign Affairs
 
Posts: 6512
Joined: 13 Mar 2010, 18:25

Re: OzPol is down again.

Postby johnsmith » 15 Jul 2018, 16:56

Sux wrote:Serious question:

Have any of you guys any idea what is happening with Ozpols Outage?



No
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Rhinocerus
 
Posts: 5755
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 22:39
spamone: Animal

Re: OzPol is down again.

Postby johnsmith » 15 Jul 2018, 16:58

Redneck wrote:Personally I think freediver needs a serious telling off from his members regarding this!

Not Good Enough! :grn

Probably needs an emergency manager!


yeah right, as soon as FD is back I bet you'll go straight back to being the grovelling little arse kisser you are.
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Rhinocerus
 
Posts: 5755
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 22:39
spamone: Animal

Re: OzPol is down again.

Postby Redneck » 15 Jul 2018, 17:17

Aussie wrote:
Redneck wrote:Personally I think freediver needs a serious telling off from his members regarding this!

Not Good Enough! :grn

Probably needs an emergency manager!


I agree with your last comment. If anything positive comes out of this, I hope that it is that the sewer rats run their own show and not bludge off FD. If that is too hard, I reckon most of them (not all) will be welcome here as Members.


So nothing has changed Aussie = FUCKWIT!
User avatar
Redneck
Feral cat
 
Posts: 217
Joined: 29 Aug 2014, 19:50
spamone: Animal

Re: OzPol is down again.

Postby Redneck » 15 Jul 2018, 17:17

johnsmith wrote:
Redneck wrote:Personally I think freediver needs a serious telling off from his members regarding this!

Not Good Enough! :grn

Probably needs an emergency manager!


yeah right, as soon as FD is back I bet you'll go straight back to being the grovelling little arse kisser you are.


Better than an arse licker twit!
User avatar
Redneck
Feral cat
 
Posts: 217
Joined: 29 Aug 2014, 19:50
spamone: Animal

Re: OzPol is down again.

Postby Aussie » 15 Jul 2018, 17:19

Redneck wrote:
Aussie wrote:
Redneck wrote:Personally I think freediver needs a serious telling off from his members regarding this!

Not Good Enough! :grn

Probably needs an emergency manager!


I agree with your last comment. If anything positive comes out of this, I hope that it is that the sewer rats run their own show and not bludge off FD. If that is too hard, I reckon most of them (not all) will be welcome here as Members.


So nothing has changed Aussie = FUCKWIT!


There ya go!

:beer
User avatar
Aussie
Minister for Foreign Affairs
 
Posts: 6512
Joined: 13 Mar 2010, 18:25

Re: OzPol is down again.

Postby johnsmith » 15 Jul 2018, 17:19

Redneck wrote:
johnsmith wrote:
Redneck wrote:Personally I think freediver needs a serious telling off from his members regarding this!

Not Good Enough! :grn

Probably needs an emergency manager!


yeah right, as soon as FD is back I bet you'll go straight back to being the grovelling little arse kisser you are.


Better than an arse licker twit!



Ill take your word for it dopey. Afterall, you're the one with all the experience.
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Rhinocerus
 
Posts: 5755
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 22:39
spamone: Animal

Re: OzPol is down again.

Postby HBS Guy » 15 Jul 2018, 17:20

Redneck wrote:
HBS Guy wrote:I have 1/16th or 1/32nd Jewish “blood” does that count?

(not sure, Dad did tell me once but I can’t exactly ask him now. He has gone to that big ashtray in the sky.)


MMMMMmmmmm!

Not sure if that would pass the test!

Do you have a big .......?

Nose?

Ego?

Mate called Andrei ?

Oh, Andrei is my good mate. Not talking about Hicks, of course :bgrin
Abbott & Co are going to cause the mother and father of all recessions—be prepared!
User avatar
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia
 
Posts: 49188
Joined: 27 Oct 2009, 15:37

Re: OzPol is down again.

Postby HBS Guy » 15 Jul 2018, 17:22

If the sewer is tired of long shutdowns they can come here. Not IQ tho.

Or they could move the sewer here, I have room and obviously have a better host than hostgator (I was with them but the only thing they concentrated on was trying to sell me ever more services, so I left.
Abbott & Co are going to cause the mother and father of all recessions—be prepared!
User avatar
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia
 
Posts: 49188
Joined: 27 Oct 2009, 15:37

Re: OzPol is down again.

Postby Squire » 15 Jul 2018, 17:54

It appears Redneck is suffering PMS again and can't hold it in.

Finish your gender transition redneck. Or, change your name to Pain-in-the-neck.

Image
User avatar
Squire
Irish wolfhound
 
Posts: 626
Joined: 19 Aug 2016, 11:35
spamone: Animal

Re: OzPol is down again.

Postby Aussie » 15 Jul 2018, 18:09

Oh dear.....naughty old Redneck! I was able to log in there this morning....but just tried again a minute or so ago. Got this:

Sorry Aussie, you are banned from using this forum!
Sewer Crap
This ban is not set to expire.


Was it my underarm deodorant, Redneck?

:sad
User avatar
Aussie
Minister for Foreign Affairs
 
Posts: 6512
Joined: 13 Mar 2010, 18:25

Re: OzPol is down again.

Postby johnsmith » 15 Jul 2018, 18:40

Aussie wrote:Oh dear.....naughty old Redneck! I was able to log in there this morning....but just tried again a minute or so ago. Got this:

Sorry Aussie, you are banned from using this forum!
Sewer Crap
This ban is not set to expire.


Was it my underarm deodorant, Redneck?

:sad



If squire didn't go there to comment occasionally, the place would cease to exist.
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Rhinocerus
 
Posts: 5755
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 22:39
spamone: Animal

Re: OzPol is down again.

Postby Aussie » 15 Jul 2018, 18:46

Can you think of anything I have done in the last 12 hours or so which would annoy Mr Neck so much as to ban me? Was it anything I said? If not...maybe tomorrow, I'll get a new deodorant and see if that works. Okay Mr Neck?

:Hi
User avatar
Aussie
Minister for Foreign Affairs
 
Posts: 6512
Joined: 13 Mar 2010, 18:25

Re: OzPol is down again.

Postby DonDeeHippy » 15 Jul 2018, 19:45

I think he got Aussie and John mixed up... I guess they r alike, easy enough to do
Bongalong... for some reason women are just so superior to anything that ever existed or will ever exist!
User avatar
DonDeeHippy
Pitbull terrier
 
Posts: 491
Joined: 25 Apr 2018, 21:18
spamone: Animal

Re: OzPol is down again.

Postby johnsmith » 15 Jul 2018, 20:08

Aussie wrote:Can you think of anything I have done in the last 12 hours or so which would annoy Mr Neck so much as to ban me? Was it anything I said? If not...maybe tomorrow, I'll get a new deodorant and see if that works. Okay Mr Neck?

:Hi



Sewer Crap


did you refer to the sewer as the sewer at his place? You should know by now that red is a petticoat wearing dickhead who cries to his mum when someone says something he doesn't like
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Rhinocerus
 
Posts: 5755
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 22:39
spamone: Animal

Re: OzPol is down again.

Postby johnsmith » 15 Jul 2018, 20:10

DonDeeHippy wrote:I think he got Aussie and John mixed up... I guess they r alike, easy enough to do



nah ... i was banned from there about 2 years ago ... i lasted a a day :c :c , Red took exception to my answering a question honestly.
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Rhinocerus
 
Posts: 5755
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 22:39
spamone: Animal

Re: OzPol is down again.

Postby Aussie » 15 Jul 2018, 20:16

johnsmith wrote:
Aussie wrote:Can you think of anything I have done in the last 12 hours or so which would annoy Mr Neck so much as to ban me? Was it anything I said? If not...maybe tomorrow, I'll get a new deodorant and see if that works. Okay Mr Neck?

:Hi



Sewer Crap


did you refer to the sewer as the sewer at his place? You should know by now that red is a petticoat wearing dickhead who cries to his mum when someone says something he doesn't like


I did make some comment about sewer/sewer rats here......not at his place.

Fact is Mr Neck, while the sewer harbours criminal stalkers like Neferti and mongrel female bashers like NOIQ and their enablers......that is what the place is....a sewer, and it follows that those there posting alongside them are sewer rats.

You have chosen your poison Mr Neck. Your problem, never mine.

:tweed
User avatar
Aussie
Minister for Foreign Affairs
 
Posts: 6512
Joined: 13 Mar 2010, 18:25

Re: OzPol is down again.

Postby johnsmith » 15 Jul 2018, 20:26

Aussie wrote:I did make some comment about sewer/sewer rats here......not at his place.


so now he's trying to dictate what others say off his forum too? :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

I didn't think the loser could get any more pathetic, but apparently he can :grn
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Rhinocerus
 
Posts: 5755
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 22:39
spamone: Animal

PreviousNext

Return to Sand Pit

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests