The Vicious Old Fishwife Awards

Casual chatting. Guest posting allowed.

Welcome to the various guests visiting here. Why not register? The real PA—a home away from home when OzPol is down.

Hot topic: Handmaid’s Tale

Just post here—don’t need to join.

Moderator: johnsmith

Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Sand Pit is for having fun. Guest posting is allowed here.

Re: The Vicious Old Fishwife Awards

Postby mothra » 10 Jul 2018, 21:04

johnsmith wrote:
cods wrote:at least we didnt fire anyone from their lofty positions Roll Eyes Roll Eyes as moderators of of forum with 4 members.... and then reinstate them when the hissy was over...

she's got a point there.

The sewer rats fired him a decade ago, and are still crying about it. :giggle :giggle :giggle

I'm just pleased she's realised there are other sections than the Sandpit. Now she just has to work on her counting.
mothra
Duck

spamone: Animal

Re: The Vicious Old Fishwife Awards

Postby johnsmith » 10 Jul 2018, 21:31

mothra wrote:
johnsmith wrote:
cods wrote:at least we didnt fire anyone from their lofty positions Roll Eyes Roll Eyes as moderators of of forum with 4 members.... and then reinstate them when the hissy was over...

she's got a point there.

The sewer rats fired him a decade ago, and are still crying about it. :giggle :giggle :giggle

I'm just pleased she's realised there are other sections than the Sandpit. Now she just has to work on her counting.

i just assumed she ran out of fingers at four so stopped there!
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Warthog

spamone: Animal

Previous

Return to Sand Pit