The Vicious Old Fishwife Awards

Casual chatting. Guest posting allowed.

Welcome to the various guests visiting here. Why not register? The real PA—a home away from home when OzPol is down.

Hot topic: Handmaid’s Tale

Just post here—don’t need to join.

Moderator: johnsmith

Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Sand Pit is for having fun. Guest posting is allowed here.

Re: The Vicious Old Fishwife Awards

Postby Gordy » 16 Jun 2018, 17:26

Aussie wrote:
Gordy wrote:
HBS Guy wrote:Then Booby, Agnes and Gordy should have been banned for talking to me as if I am a total alcoholic and drug addict.

cods herself goads people all the time.

Hang on a tic, Bobby and Agnes were calling you a drunk, I was only asking how many standard drinks you had per day, giving you a chance to set the record straight.

I also mentioned I cast no judgments on THC use and admitted to partaking in the demon weed once or twice a year.

No, you were being a half smart retard...which is your maximum capacity....and how much Monk consumes has SFA to do with anyone other than Monk. Haven't you got enough Taxi Driving/India/beads crap to obsess about without trying to over-extend beyond what you can achieve?

What's the time in QLD, on the Bundy rum yet? ;)
Gordy
Chihuahua

spamone: Animal

Postby Aussie » 16 Jun 2018, 17:28

Same time it usually is at this time of day. I don't drink spirits.

:up
Aussie
Hero of the Soviet Union

Postby Gordy » 16 Jun 2018, 17:29

mothra wrote:
Gordy wrote:
HBS Guy wrote:Then Booby, Agnes and Gordy should have been banned for talking to me as if I am a total alcoholic and drug addict.

Hang on a tic, Bobby and Agnes were calling you a drunk, I was only asking how many standard drinks you had per day, giving you a chance to set the record straight.

I also mentioned I cast no judgments on THC use and admitted to partaking in the demon weed once or twice a year.

Stick to people who'll actually buy that bullshit, Gordy. Don't think you'll find any here.

I've never said a bad word about Monk, despite the different 'sides' we're both allegedly on, I've mostly retained a cordial relationship with him. OK, I was being 10% smart arse, but I was also curious and giving him a chance to set the record straight. I was also 100% honest about THC, which I'd have legalised tomorrow, were it up to me.
Gordy
Chihuahua

Postby HBS Guy » 16 Jun 2018, 17:33

I am very unhappy with you, Gordy!

You were a real cunt last weekend, talking about me on my fifth glass of 15% cider. Brave to join Agnes and Booby, eh?

An apology might be nice. If you are not man enough for that stay out of my fine forum until you grow a pair and do apologise.
Abbott & Co are going to cause the mother and father of all recessions—be prepared!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby mothra » 16 Jun 2018, 17:36

Who the fuck do you seriously think you're talking to?

I know you, Gordy. You are, throughout, a horrible person who aligns himself routinely with other horrible people to have fun at other people's expenses.

And every single bit of personal information you get about a poster who doesn't think the sun shines out of your arse, you use relentlessly against them.

You're a pathetic little thing. Stick with Cods and Agnes and taunting overweight people with your kids for shits and giggles.
mothra
Duck

Postby johnsmith » 16 Jun 2018, 17:55

Gordy wrote:

not even you are dumb enough to believe that load of crap
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Warthog

Postby Gordy » 16 Jun 2018, 17:58

HBS Guy wrote:I am very unhappy with you, Gordy!

You were a real cunt last weekend, talking about me on my fifth glass of 15% cider. Brave to join Agnes and Booby, eh?

An apology might be nice. If you are not man enough for that stay out of my fine forum until you grow a pair and do apologise.

You mean the hypothetical cider at the hypothetical Ozpol Xmas party?
Gordy
Chihuahua

Postby HBS Guy » 16 Jun 2018, 18:02

Agnes started off saying I was growing dope on my Tassy block and selling it. Wrong. Block is on a busy road FFS.

Then she said I smoked that much dope my septum was deviated. Somebody put the idiot wise and the story is now that I ingest nasally ice and cocaine.

Booby who believes an obvious lying charlatan but can neither argue nor defend the snake oil joined Agnes in calling me a drunk. Gordy joined the pile on.

Why Aussie didn’t boot one or two of the morons beats the shit out of me.
Abbott & Co are going to cause the mother and father of all recessions—be prepared!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Gordy » 16 Jun 2018, 18:20

HBS Guy wrote:Agnes started off saying I was growing dope on my Tassy block and selling it. Wrong. Block is on a busy road FFS.

Then she said I smoked that much dope my septum was deviated. Somebody put the idiot wise and the story is now that I ingest nasally ice and cocaine.

Booby who believes an obvious lying charlatan but can neither argue nor defend the snake oil joined Agnes in calling me a drunk. Gordy joined the pile on.

Why Aussie didn’t boot one or two of the morons beats the shit out of me.

Sure I was having a bit of fun, but I was actually playing it fairly straight and you just read way more into it.

And for the record, I wouldn't care if you were growing MJ and selling it. Not implying, but I just wouldn't give a shit.
If we all smoked more pot, the world be a nicer place.

And as to my cider comment, wasn't I asking you hypothetically, if you had drunk 5 pints of 15%, would you be a happy drunk?

I drink next to nothing these days, but on when I do, I'm a silly happy drunk.
Gordy
Chihuahua

Postby HBS Guy » 16 Jun 2018, 18:21

No, you weren’t. You were asking would I deride you for asking for water.

Piss off for a while!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Aussie » 17 Jun 2018, 13:56

You are all going to be starring in FD's PM inbox courtesy of Agnes who has said she will PM him at OzPol with comments made here. Gee, I wonder if she does the same with whatever abuse is posted of me and Monk at the sewer which ought be of far greater interest to FD than whatever is said here on a Forum with zero personal connection to FD, unlike the sewer, which he owns and is ultimately personally responsible for?
Aussie
Hero of the Soviet Union

Postby mothra » 17 Jun 2018, 14:21

Aussie wrote:You are all going to be starring in FD's PM inbox courtesy of Agnes who has said she will PM him at OzPol with comments made here. Gee, I wonder if she does the same with whatever abuse is posted of me and Monk at the sewer which ought be of far greater interest to FD than whatever is said here on a Forum with zero personal connection to FD, unlike the sewer, which he owns and is ultimately personally responsible for?

mothra
Duck

Postby johnsmith » 17 Jun 2018, 17:07

Aussie wrote:You are all going to be starring in FD's PM inbox courtesy of Agnes who has said she will PM him at OzPol with comments made here. Gee, I wonder if she does the same with whatever abuse is posted of me and Monk at the sewer which ought be of far greater interest to FD than whatever is said here on a Forum with zero personal connection to FD, unlike the sewer, which he owns and is ultimately personally responsible for?

that's because fungus is dumb as dog shit.

what's fd going to do? cry? apart from that there's not much else he can do. Unless he wants to join here and be held accountable for his crap. But I'm betting the coward won't even consider it.
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Warthog

Postby johnsmith » 17 Jun 2018, 17:17

cods
is it alright for Mr aussie to talk about my personal business....in relationships...??

I was under the impression discussing other peoples personal bus... was a BIG NO NO!!..

another question cods, since you seem to have run away from the other one
Is aussie legal career, or taxi business, his personal business or not?
FD.
johnsmith
Warthog

Postby mothra » 17 Jun 2018, 18:20

johnsmith wrote:
what's fd going to do? cry? apart from that there's not much else he can do. Unless he wants to join here and be held accountable for his crap. But I'm betting the coward won't even consider it.

That cracked me up. I'm sure FD will take Agnes' reports very seriously. It's his ladies' honours he has to protect.
mothra
Duck

Postby mothra » 17 Jun 2018, 18:39

And because you cannot help but read here Cods, as you clutch your hanky to your beating chest, i will ask you directly:

Is one single word i said TO Gordy (not about, where he cannot defend himself but to) untrue?

I think you'll find, as with the criticism i have directed at you, it stings because it's true.

And you know it.

I choose words very carefully.
mothra
Duck

Postby HBS Guy » 17 Jun 2018, 19:04

Booby and The Moronic calling me a mental defective need to be considered in deciding this weeks and this months Vicious Old Fishwife Awards.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby johnsmith » 18 Jun 2018, 08:56

HBS Guy wrote:Booby and The Moronic calling me a mental defective need to be considered in deciding this weeks and this months Vicious Old Fishwife Awards.

it's a tough one. Fungus is desperately hoping she will win it this week.
FD.
johnsmith
Warthog

Postby HBS Guy » 18 Jun 2018, 10:06

And it is OBVIOUS that mothra is breaking her ban at OzPol posting as Serena Joy Waterford using the same avatar as here (only shrunk down in size) so wicked!

I think Booby deserves the Vicious Old Fishwife Award for this week—acknowledge his “bravery” in coming here and posting a childish insult in person. I feel crushed by it, crushed I tells ya! He had to add another insult in the Dubyne MRB just to ensure he clinched it.

Step forward PROUDLY, Vicious Old Fishwife of the week, Booby Lamebrain!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby mothra » 18 Jun 2018, 10:43

HBS Guy wrote:And it is OBVIOUS that mothra is breaking her ban at OzPol posting as Serena Joy Waterford using the same avatar as here (only shrunk down in size) so wicked!

Well, the next time they want to impersonate me, they need to say they know Jane Smith is AiA. That would be more convincing.

Still, it fooled Cods, which is all it really needed to do. She'll take it from here.

NB: It's fortunate their pawns are so very, very stupid, is all i'll say. Not really a 'A' game, is it.
mothra
Duck

Postby mothra » 18 Jun 2018, 10:45

Thus, logically, i put AiA forward as a nomination.
mothra
Duck

Postby HBS Guy » 18 Jun 2018, 10:56

For next week.

I class him as a slimy grub tho. Can be vicious, as Annie knew all too well, but more greasy-slimy.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby mothra » 18 Jun 2018, 11:07

HBS Guy wrote:For next week.

I class him as a slimy grub tho. Can be vicious, as Annie knew all too well, but more greasy-slimy.

No, he's a complete bitch. Like Gordy, arrested development at 14-15.

But i think he deserves a nod for Jane Smith ... if not his Brother Love.
mothra
Duck

Postby Aussie » 18 Jun 2018, 14:17

mothra wrote:Thus, logically, i put AiA forward as a nomination.

Neferti.
Aussie
Hero of the Soviet Union

Postby mothra » 18 Jun 2018, 14:17

Dedicated to Cods and Agnes. Keep up the good work!

mothra
Duck

PreviousNext

Return to Sand Pit