The Vicious Old Fishwife Awards

Past election and other vintage threads.

Re: The Vicious Old Fishwife Awards

Postby mothra » 10 Jul 2018, 21:04

johnsmith wrote:
cods wrote:at least we didnt fire anyone from their lofty positions Roll Eyes Roll Eyes as moderators of of forum with 4 members.... and then reinstate them when the hissy was over...

she's got a point there.

The sewer rats fired him a decade ago, and are still crying about it. :giggle :giggle :giggle

I'm just pleased she's realised there are other sections than the Sandpit. Now she just has to work on her counting.
mothra
Duck

spamone: Animal

Postby johnsmith » 10 Jul 2018, 21:31

mothra wrote:
johnsmith wrote:
cods wrote:at least we didnt fire anyone from their lofty positions Roll Eyes Roll Eyes as moderators of of forum with 4 members.... and then reinstate them when the hissy was over...

she's got a point there.

The sewer rats fired him a decade ago, and are still crying about it. :giggle :giggle :giggle

I'm just pleased she's realised there are other sections than the Sandpit. Now she just has to work on her counting.

i just assumed she ran out of fingers at four so stopped there!
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Rhinocerus

Postby johnsmith » 22 Jul 2018, 14:28

oohhhh, poor fungus is upset again. The diddums

She doesn't want people to be able to join here if they so wish

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1532225012

Ozpol is going down because the sewer rats have been given free reign to run riot. If anyone should be banned it's all the sewer rats, the average IQ of ozpol members will triple with just that one move .
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Rhinocerus

Postby mothra » 22 Jul 2018, 14:36

johnsmith wrote:oohhhh, poor fungus is upset again. The diddums

Ozpol is going down because the sewer rats have been given free reign to run riot. If anyone should be banned it's all the sewer rats, the average IQ of ozpol members will triple with just that one move .

Even in her plea to save Ozpol, she is highly insulting.

Just bizarre.
mothra
Duck

Postby johnsmith » 22 Jul 2018, 14:43

mothra wrote:
johnsmith wrote:oohhhh, poor fungus is upset again. The diddums

Even in her plea to save Ozpol, she is highly insulting.

Just bizarre.

she's upset that despite a concerted effort by the rats to get members to join the sewer, whilst at the same time doing everything they can to talk people into avoiding this place, their tactic has failed. People have recognised the sewer for the cesspit that it is and are choosing to come here for debate instead.
FD.
johnsmith
Rhinocerus

Postby HBS Guy » 22 Jul 2018, 18:01

I put the hard word on Sad Kangaroo—just come and look. He is looking for good debate and apparently not finding it on OzPol.
Abbott & Co are going to cause the mother and father of all recessions—be prepared!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby johnsmith » 22 Jul 2018, 18:18

HBS Guy wrote:I put the hard word on Sad Kangaroo—just come and look. He is looking for good debate and apparently not finding it on OzPol.

he'll be a good addition. I like his debating style
FD.
johnsmith
Rhinocerus

Postby mothra » 22 Jul 2018, 18:27

johnsmith wrote:
HBS Guy wrote:I put the hard word on Sad Kangaroo—just come and look. He is looking for good debate and apparently not finding it on OzPol.

he'll be a good addition. I like his debating style

Agreed. Kanga is very impressive.
mothra
Duck

Postby DonDeeHippy » 22 Jul 2018, 18:34

I joined the sewer and I was treated with suspicion(Neff was downright rude) when I joined, then its only about how much they hate aussie....
Bongalong... for some reason women are just so superior to anything that ever existed or will ever exist!
DonDeeHippy
Pitbull terrier

Postby johnsmith » 22 Jul 2018, 18:48

DonDeeHippy wrote:I joined the sewer and I was treated with suspicion(Neff was downright rude) when I joined, then its only about how much they hate aussie....

unless you joined their anti aussie crusade, it was only a matter of time before they banned you anyway
FD.
johnsmith
Rhinocerus

Postby Aussie » 22 Jul 2018, 18:59

DonDeeHippy wrote:I joined the sewer and I was treated with suspicion(Neff was downright rude) when I joined, then its only about how much they hate aussie....

What was your username there?
Aussie
Hero of the Soviet Union

Postby DonDeeHippy » 22 Jul 2018, 19:06

Adeline..... no just jokes :)
Last edited by DonDeeHippy on 22 Jul 2018, 19:22, edited 1 time in total.
Bongalong... for some reason women are just so superior to anything that ever existed or will ever exist!
DonDeeHippy
Pitbull terrier

Postby Aussie » 22 Jul 2018, 19:08

They don't do jokes at the sewer. But there goes poor old Adeline. We knew her well.
Aussie
Hero of the Soviet Union

Postby DonDeeHippy » 22 Jul 2018, 19:37

there is one member there who is ok.... I think bill ??? could be wrong a kiwi I think.
DonDeeHippy
Pitbull terrier

Postby Aussie » 22 Jul 2018, 20:09

DonDeeHippy wrote:there is one member there who is ok.... I think bill ??? could be wrong a kiwi I think.

Yes....BigP......I reckon he is a balanced bloke, and yes, he said he was a Kiwi.
Aussie
Hero of the Soviet Union

Postby DonDeeHippy » 22 Jul 2018, 20:14

yes that's the man....
DonDeeHippy
Pitbull terrier

Postby johnsmith » 23 Jul 2018, 19:46

I'm going to nominate FD for this weeks fishwife award

He seems to have taken stupid to a whole new level this week.
FD.
johnsmith
Rhinocerus

Postby HBS Guy » 23 Jul 2018, 20:30

Any particular posts?
Abbott & Co are going to cause the mother and father of all recessions—be prepared!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby DonDeeHippy » 23 Jul 2018, 20:50

I'm fond of this one
I wonder if that was Aussie's proudest moment as a lawyer, crushing a handicapped rape victim on cross examination.
DonDeeHippy
Pitbull terrier

Postby johnsmith » 23 Jul 2018, 21:40

DonDeeHippy wrote:I'm fond of this one
I wonder if that was Aussie's proudest moment as a lawyer, crushing a handicapped rape victim on cross examination.

that one is certainly up there.
FD.
johnsmith
Rhinocerus

Postby johnsmith » 25 Jul 2018, 08:51

I see fungus' has been watching her beastiality videos again, so much so that it's permeated into her every being.

Not that there's anything wrong with that ... although I do feel sorry for any ass forced to mate with her. I just hope it's owners are kind enough to get it a tetanus shot before forcing it to mate with her.
FD.
johnsmith
Rhinocerus

Postby HBS Guy » 25 Jul 2018, 10:52

Set certainly would say she is leaking bile. Way to go Agnes, get deserted by so-called friends so turn on me. Never mind, got some nice shots in on that creep Booby.

Why not post here and say why you are so unhappy, Agnes?
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby johnsmith » 25 Jul 2018, 19:26

agnes is merely reflecting your nastiness back at you ( if you dont like it stop it)- those at PA who are intent on destroying OZpol from their cat box- read all about it in the Tavern- especially interesting is John Smith posting beastilaty at me and Monk posting right after him- so he is in effect condoning it

How can anyone get so much wrong in so few words?

1. You have been nasty for years, long before I joined monks place, so don't try and lay blame here

2. you are sadly mistaken if you think I give a crap about ozpol.

3. I haven't posted 'beastiality about you', merely let the cat out of the bag about your entertainment choices ....It wasn't difficult to guess, afterall, you were seeing beastiality in posts where none exists long before I wrote that. I'd say it's a safe bet that your conscience is warning you, that's why you see it everywhere.

4. And any dumb ass stupid enough to mate with a rabies infected skank like you needs to be given a tetanus shot .... consider it my free public service announcement .

and so ends the lesson!
FD.
johnsmith
Rhinocerus

Postby mothra » 27 Jul 2018, 10:11

I would like to nominate Gordy for complaining that another person was "distasteful" and "big-noting themselves".

I know this isn't the "Hilariously Unbelievable Hypocrite Awards" but it's just going to have to do.
mothra
Duck

Postby greggerypeccary » 27 Jul 2018, 10:23

mothra wrote:I would like to nominate Gordy for complaining that another person was "distasteful" and "big-noting themselves".

I know this isn't the "Hilariously Unbelievable Hypocrite Awards" but it's just going to have to do.

Wow!

He actually said that?

That's hilarious.
greggerypeccary
Jaguar

PreviousNext

Return to Archive