petticoat's a moron

Casual chatting. Guest posting allowed.

Welcome to the various guests visiting here. Why not register? The real PA—a home away from home when OzPol is down.

Hot topic: Handmaid’s Tale

Just post here—don’t need to join.

Moderator: johnsmith

Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Sand Pit is for having fun. Guest posting is allowed here.

petticoat's a moron

Postby johnsmith » 07 Jun 2018, 13:49

I cant see John Smith getting a reprieve on PA as he has been continually bad mouthing it on Monks site and would be a spy on there for Aussie.

Monk also would be just a spy for Aussie

Aussie has no hope!

What I do or say on Monks site should have nothing to do with the sewer. On Monks site I follow monks rules, not the sewers.

But thanks for highlighting the fact that you ban people because they're not part of your enclave and not because of any actual breaches of rules. All to often the likes of body odour, fungus and cods deny it is so.

ya fuckwit

:rofl :rofl :rofl
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Rhinocerus

spamone: Animal

Re: petticoat's a moron

Postby Aussie » 07 Jun 2018, 14:26

johnsmith wrote:
I cant see John Smith getting a reprieve on PA as he has been continually bad mouthing it on Monks site and would be a spy on there for Aussie.

Aussie has no hope!

What I do or say on Monks site should have nothing to do with the sewer. On Monks site I follow monks rules, not the sewers.

But thanks for highlighting the fact that you ban people because they're not part of your enclave and not because of any actual breaches of rules. All to often the likes of body odour, fungus and cods deny it is so.

ya fuckwit

Have to say that if you have been telling me stuff about the sewer, you have done a crap job. Nothing anyone could not guess.
Aussie
Hero of the Soviet Union

Postby johnsmith » 07 Jun 2018, 14:45

Aussie wrote:
johnsmith wrote:

Aussie has no hope!

ya fuckwit

Have to say that if you have been telling me stuff about the sewer, you have done a crap job. Nothing anyone could not guess.

Petticoat is just not a bright as he thinks he is, and he's a bludger to boot. Instead of looking for the correct answer, he looks for the easiest answer. If that answer happens to reinforces his message, then it's even better for him ... even if it is wrong
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Rhinocerus

Postby mothra » 07 Jun 2018, 14:54

The male version of Cods.
mothra
Duck

Postby johnsmith » 07 Jun 2018, 14:59

mothra wrote:The male version of Cods.

could they share DNA you think? :roll :roll
FD.
johnsmith
Rhinocerus

Postby HBS Guy » 07 Jun 2018, 15:00

I would be a spy for Aussie? In the sewer? Moron! I told SN I did not want to be unbanned from there.

I will say whenever the occasion arises that my permanent ban from the sewer was made when I had left the sewer and so could not have broken any of their rules. Skippy shot himself in the foot there.
Abbott & Co are going to cause the mother and father of all recessions—be prepared!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby mothra » 07 Jun 2018, 15:04

johnsmith wrote:
mothra wrote:The male version of Cods.

could they share DNA you think? :roll :roll

Let's hope. I shudder to think of more than one family effected.
mothra
Duck

Postby johnsmith » 07 Jun 2018, 16:06

petticoat
Smithy bleating about me being an asshole at Monks

I didn't say you were an asshole you idiot. I said you were a moron

moron
ˈmɔːrɒn/Submit
nouninformal
a stupid person.

that you don't know the difference between the two is further proof of your stupidity
FD.
johnsmith
Rhinocerus

Postby HBS Guy » 24 Jun 2018, 18:00

Petticoat has admitted he will give his members’ IP details to people on other boards!

Snippy is raving about sharing IP numbers as well. Who the hell would join the sewer? Anything you give of your details is likely to be swapped around.

I do keep saying the sewer is a dangerous place to join.

The hatred of Aussie is insane!

I am happy I haven’t been to Petticoat’s board for a long time. Not safe either!
Abbott & Co are going to cause the mother and father of all recessions—be prepared!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 24 Jun 2018, 18:10

Now Petticoat is calling Aussie a crook.

Tut tut, Petticoat!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby johnsmith » 24 Jun 2018, 18:10

HBS Guy wrote:Petticoat has admitted he will give his members’ IP details to people on other boards!

Snippy is raving about sharing IP numbers as well. Who the hell would join the sewer? Anything you give of your details is likely to be swapped around.

I do keep saying the sewer is a dangerous place to join.

The hatred of Aussie is insane!

I am happy I haven’t been to Petticoat’s board for a long time. Not safe either!

petticoat is a snivelling dog. I wouldn't trust him to be capable of even wiping his arse properly
FD.
johnsmith
Rhinocerus

Postby Aussie » 24 Jun 2018, 18:17

The petty thing is.....he is wrong.....but the real thing is.....he has exposed himself as an untrustworthy Admin who purports to share around IP addresses......said the spider to the fly.

Gotcha, Mr Neck.

:bgrin

All part of the dance card.
Aussie
Hero of the Soviet Union

Postby HBS Guy » 24 Jun 2018, 18:20

IP Nos, and what else? Email addresses?
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby johnsmith » 24 Jun 2018, 18:21

Aussie wrote:The petty thing is.....he is wrong.....but the real thing is.....he has exposed himself as an untrustworthy Admin who purports to share around IP addresses......said the spider to the fly.

Gotcha, Mr Neck.

:bgrin

All part of the dance card.

you can guarantee the dickhead had a hand in spreading around some of your private details.
FD.
johnsmith
Rhinocerus

Postby HBS Guy » 24 Jun 2018, 19:03

Snippy is a moron! He posted:

I call on fd to take action against him here for doing this.

Good, then let FD take action in the sewer against Naffy, AiA, SN and, oh dear, Snippy for publishing a shipload of Aussie’s private details!

On yer, Snippy, willing to cop a permanent ban from the sewer and OzPol!

Dear god, do any of these cretins have brains???
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 24 Jun 2018, 19:34

Snippy:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 24 Jun 2018, 19:40

Snippy is being, errrr, snippy at mantra. Gracious he is not.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Aussie » 24 Jun 2018, 19:53

HBS Guy wrote:Snippy:

Glad you caught that Monk. Either Mr Neck is in for a possible permanent ban at OzPol or skippee is a liar.

Either way, a complete disaster for the sewer.....and perhaps even more to come from Adeline.
Aussie
Hero of the Soviet Union

Postby HBS Guy » 24 Jun 2018, 20:12

Christ but Snippy is a fucking idiot! “We have nothing to hide at [the sewer]” then why are over 50% of posts in hidden forums? I doubt Sparta is the only hidden forum either!

Nothing to hide—so why hide it? Ashamed?
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 24 Jun 2018, 20:16

The Getting of Wisdom by Snippy:

Red and I were privy to the IP address of Mohawk at PA.
Red has implied here ozzzz used that IP too. Cool
Nothing there about Oz pol members ,smuck.
If you want to carry on how about we get the g mods here to do some IP matches and share them with the forum? Cool beep beep.

Trying to make it sound that Petticoat did not bandy about the IP No of a member of his comatose board. Nope, Petticoat did. Petticoat cannot be trusted. Neither is Snippy not that anyone ever bothered overmuch about him.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 24 Jun 2018, 20:36

Interesting from Snippy:

Honestly where is Andrei when you need him?

Has Andrei been breaching members’ privacy on OzPol?

Screenshot:

Click on the screenshot to see the full size image.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 25 Jun 2018, 04:22

Snippy covering his tracks in the Welcome thread on OzPol:

Reply 828—« Last Edit: Yesterday at 6:16pm by skippy. »

Reply 829—« Last Edit: Yesterday at 6:15pm by skippy. »

Reply 832—« Last Edit: Yesterday at 5:07pm by skippy. »
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 25 Jun 2018, 04:24

Screen Shot 2018-06-25 at 3.22.45 AM.png
Sharing IP numbers between the sewer and Petticoat’s dead board:
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby mothra » 25 Jun 2018, 05:47

I'm really quite astonished grown-ups behave like this.

"I've got your IP ... nyer nyer nyer nyer nyer"

Seriously, how impotent are they in real life that they throw themselves so hard into imaginary connections. So very strange.

I wonder if i'd be permanently banned from Ozpol if i'd just agreed to hate Aussie. John?
mothra
Duck

Postby johnsmith » 25 Jun 2018, 08:06

mothra wrote:I'm really quite astonished grown-ups behave like this.

"I've got your IP ... nyer nyer nyer nyer nyer"

Seriously, how impotent are they in real life that they throw themselves so hard into imaginary connections. So very strange.

I wonder if i'd be permanently banned from Ozpol if i'd just agreed to hate Aussie. John?

Hey, they welcomed me at the sewer while I was bashing aussie (and deservedly so I might add) over the head. It's only after I defended him that they banned me. I don't see why it would be any different at ozpol. They can make all sorts of claims about aussie, and have done so, and get away with it. But say something to hurt their feelings and the calls for bans are louder than an AC/DC concert.
FD.
johnsmith
Rhinocerus

Next

Return to Sand Pit