petticoat's a moron

Casual chatting. Guest posting allowed.

A big welcome to all the guests sitting here reading to go back and ponder! Why not post?

Hot topic: Handmaid’s Tale

Just post here—don’t need to join.

Moderator: johnsmith

Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Sand Pit is for having fun. Guest posting is allowed here.

petticoat's a moron

Postby johnsmith » 07 Jun 2018, 13:49

I cant see John Smith getting a reprieve on PA as he has been continually bad mouthing it on Monks site and would be a spy on there for Aussie.

Monk also would be just a spy for Aussie

Aussie has no hope!

What I do or say on Monks site should have nothing to do with the sewer. On Monks site I follow monks rules, not the sewers.

But thanks for highlighting the fact that you ban people because they're not part of your enclave and not because of any actual breaches of rules. All to often the likes of body odour, fungus and cods deny it is so.

ya fuckwit

:rofl :rofl :rofl
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Warthog

spamone: Animal

Re: petticoat's a moron

Postby Aussie » 07 Jun 2018, 14:26

johnsmith wrote:
I cant see John Smith getting a reprieve on PA as he has been continually bad mouthing it on Monks site and would be a spy on there for Aussie.

Aussie has no hope!

What I do or say on Monks site should have nothing to do with the sewer. On Monks site I follow monks rules, not the sewers.

But thanks for highlighting the fact that you ban people because they're not part of your enclave and not because of any actual breaches of rules. All to often the likes of body odour, fungus and cods deny it is so.

ya fuckwit

Have to say that if you have been telling me stuff about the sewer, you have done a crap job. Nothing anyone could not guess.
Aussie
Hero of the Soviet Union

Postby johnsmith » 07 Jun 2018, 14:45

Aussie wrote:
johnsmith wrote:

Aussie has no hope!

ya fuckwit

Have to say that if you have been telling me stuff about the sewer, you have done a crap job. Nothing anyone could not guess.

Petticoat is just not a bright as he thinks he is, and he's a bludger to boot. Instead of looking for the correct answer, he looks for the easiest answer. If that answer happens to reinforces his message, then it's even better for him ... even if it is wrong
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Warthog

Postby mothra » 07 Jun 2018, 14:54

The male version of Cods.
mothra
Duck

Postby johnsmith » 07 Jun 2018, 14:59

mothra wrote:The male version of Cods.

could they share DNA you think? :roll :roll
FD.
johnsmith
Warthog

Postby HBS Guy » 07 Jun 2018, 15:00

I would be a spy for Aussie? In the sewer? Moron! I told SN I did not want to be unbanned from there.

I will say whenever the occasion arises that my permanent ban from the sewer was made when I had left the sewer and so could not have broken any of their rules. Skippy shot himself in the foot there.
Abbott & Co are going to cause the mother and father of all recessions—be prepared!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby mothra » 07 Jun 2018, 15:04

johnsmith wrote:
mothra wrote:The male version of Cods.

could they share DNA you think? :roll :roll

Let's hope. I shudder to think of more than one family effected.
mothra
Duck

Postby johnsmith » 07 Jun 2018, 16:06

petticoat
Smithy bleating about me being an asshole at Monks

I didn't say you were an asshole you idiot. I said you were a moron

moron
ˈmɔːrɒn/Submit
nouninformal
a stupid person.

that you don't know the difference between the two is further proof of your stupidity
FD.
johnsmith
Warthog

Return to Sand Pit