has petticoat overdosed on stupid pills?

Casual chatting. Guest posting allowed.

A big welcome to all the guests sitting here reading to go back and ponder! Why not post?

Hot topic: Handmaid’s Tale

Just post here—don’t need to join.

Moderator: johnsmith

Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Sand Pit is for having fun. Guest posting is allowed here.

has petticoat overdosed on stupid pills?

Postby johnsmith » 02 Jun 2018, 20:12

It seems petticoats rants are worse than usual today.

Has he been overdosing on 'stupid pills' again?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Warthog

spamone: Animal

Re: has petticoat overdosed on stupid pills?

Postby HBS Guy » 02 Jun 2018, 20:16

Must be! Naffy suing Aussie? It is Naffy got the permanent ban, not Aussie.
Abbott & Co are going to cause the mother and father of all recessions—be prepared!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby johnsmith » 02 Jun 2018, 21:07

HBS Guy wrote:Must be! Naffy suing Aussie? It is Naffy got the permanent ban, not Aussie.

he gets more cretinous with every post
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Warthog

Postby mothra » 02 Jun 2018, 21:45

It's really something to watch it all being twisted around into being Aussie's fault. For ages after i joined Ozopl, i watched Aussie attacked by packs and thought they must have some real filth on him but because i never saw ant evidence of any of it, i just went into bat for the underdog.

Since then i've been privvy to the origins of much of the remarkable bullshit thrown at him, and Monk now ... and the rest of us to lesser degrees (although they got John and me banned, thanks Cods) ... and know for a fact they are compulsive liars who are so utterly obsessed with one man on the internet , they require two forums to talk about pretty much nothing but him.

Then blame him for it.

Good thing they've got Redneck, Cods, Agnes, the Mechanic and Booby. They all have the requirements to pull this shit off, astonishing as it is to the rest of us.
mothra
Duck

Postby johnsmith » 02 Jun 2018, 23:49

it's unbelievable the crap they come up with.
Is petticoat really trying to pretend they don't share aussies details at the sewer? they were doing it when I was there ... you didn't even have to ask. They'd just start spewing their crap out to anyone who they thought might listen.
FD.
johnsmith
Warthog

Postby mothra » 03 Jun 2018, 00:53

And Booby's little testimonial today that he was nagged by Aussie and Monk here about what was said at the sewer about them is just a nasty little rewrite.

Ever since Booby joined the sewer, he has been openly bragging about how much info he now has on people. He'd tell us all the time.

I told you, although he is quite stupid, he's not as stupid as he makes out. He's a nasty little bitch.
mothra
Duck

Postby pinkeye » 03 Jun 2018, 01:04

jeez, glad I don't read any of that shit anymore. :roll

Aussie is OK with me. :thumb

OzPol et al is full of psychos and liars, so I'd give them no attention if I were you.

:stay :h :roll

:stop
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Cheetah

Postby mothra » 03 Jun 2018, 01:05

There is absolutely no question, Pink, that this is a far less toxic environment. Even if we say cunt.
mothra
Duck

Postby pinkeye » 04 Jun 2018, 02:17

Doesn't bother me
I use the word all the time.

Cunts are everywhere.
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Cheetah

Postby HBS Guy » 04 Jun 2018, 08:04

They say the four letter words over there all the time, really, even if misspelled to get around the word censor. That is pointless so I no longer do it. What the hell, no kid is reading this.
Abbott & Co are going to cause the mother and father of all recessions—be prepared!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby johnsmith » 04 Jun 2018, 08:13

nothing wrong with swearing.... it oftens gets the point across faster and easier than any other method
FD.
johnsmith
Warthog

Postby mothra » 04 Jun 2018, 10:02

johnsmith wrote:nothing wrong with swearing.... it oftens gets the point across faster and easier than any other method

What's more, studies clearly show that people with high IQs tend to swear more.

Don't know what happened to BigOl. The exception that proves the rule i suppose.
mothra
Duck

Postby johnsmith » 04 Jun 2018, 10:25

mothra wrote:
johnsmith wrote:nothing wrong with swearing.... it oftens gets the point across faster and easier than any other method

What's more, studies clearly show that people with high IQs tend to swear more.

Don't know what happened to BigOl. The exception that proves the rule i suppose.

swear 'more' is one thing .... bigol problem is that he does nothing except swear.
Typically his whole argument for or against something is because it is or isn't a cunt
FD.
johnsmith
Warthog

Return to Sand Pit