The Batshit Crazy Awards

This board is moving to a new board running different, more capable software. Please go here:


http://www.polanimal.com.au/xenforo

You will need to be issued a temporary password on the new board. Please PM HBS Guy, Aussie or mothra for one.

The new board is well worth the little bit of pain involved.


This board will remain open for users who have not posted recently to find the new board

Moderator: DonDeeHippy

Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Sand Pit is for having fun. Guest posting is allowed here.
Post Reply
User avatar
mothra
Duck
Posts: 6669
Joined: 27 Sep 2017, 17:47
spamone: Animal

Re: The Batshit Crazy Awards

Post by mothra »

No i think Grap deserves an honourable mention today. Come on, he's been nominated in this category so many times, it's got to pay off.

Cods will be a contender again tomorrow, no question.

User avatar
Aussie
Minister for Foreign Affairs
Posts: 9764
Joined: 13 Mar 2010, 18:25

Re: The Batshit Crazy Awards

Post by Aussie »

mothra wrote:No i think Grap deserves an honourable mention today. Come on, he's been nominated in this category so many times, it's got to pay off.

Cods will be a contender again tomorrow, no question.
Oh, Mothra...she wants me to ask what your solution is to that domestic violence issue. So I am asking.

She can read your answer here.

User avatar
johnsmith
Lion
Posts: 10970
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 21:39
spamone: Animal

Re: The Batshit Crazy Awards

Post by johnsmith »

mothra wrote:No i think Grap deserves an honourable mention today. Come on, he's been nominated in this category so many times, it's got to pay off.

Cods will be a contender again tomorrow, no question.
i did think of grap, but in the end I voted for cods. Grap doesn't know any better and has always played the same tune. Cods on the other hand pretends to care, until it no longer suits her.

For me cods is the outright winner today


But she'll have to try extra hard of she wants to retain the title tomorrow, there are a few contenders snapping at her heels
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

User avatar
mothra
Duck
Posts: 6669
Joined: 27 Sep 2017, 17:47
spamone: Animal

Re: The Batshit Crazy Awards

Post by mothra »

Aussie wrote:
mothra wrote:No i think Grap deserves an honourable mention today. Come on, he's been nominated in this category so many times, it's got to pay off.

Cods will be a contender again tomorrow, no question.
Oh, Mothra...she wants me to ask what your solution is to that domestic violence issue. So I am asking.

She can read your answer here.

Should Cods be interested in my thoughts on the subject, she can read the thread in Off-topic.

I am disinterested in typing out anything for her.

User avatar
mothra
Duck
Posts: 6669
Joined: 27 Sep 2017, 17:47
spamone: Animal

Re: The Batshit Crazy Awards

Post by mothra »

johnsmith wrote:
i did think of grap, but in the end I voted for cods. Grap doesn't know any better and has always played the same tune. Cods on the other hand pretends to care, until it no longer suits her.

For me cods is the outright winner today


But she'll have to try extra hard of she wants to retain the title tomorrow, there are a few contenders snapping at her heels

Grap did call me a prude though. You've got to admit, that's pretty funny.

User avatar
johnsmith
Lion
Posts: 10970
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 21:39
spamone: Animal

Re: The Batshit Crazy Awards

Post by johnsmith »

mothra wrote:
johnsmith wrote:
i did think of grap, but in the end I voted for cods. Grap doesn't know any better and has always played the same tune. Cods on the other hand pretends to care, until it no longer suits her.

For me cods is the outright winner today


But she'll have to try extra hard of she wants to retain the title tomorrow, there are a few contenders snapping at her heels

Grap did call me a prude though. You've got to admit, that's pretty funny.
he probably hasn't seen your mask
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

User avatar
mothra
Duck
Posts: 6669
Joined: 27 Sep 2017, 17:47
spamone: Animal

Re: The Batshit Crazy Awards

Post by mothra »

johnsmith wrote: he probably hasn't seen your mask

Shoosh! Don't tell him. I'll sneak up from behind ... :hush

User avatar
johnsmith
Lion
Posts: 10970
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 21:39
spamone: Animal

Re: The Batshit Crazy Awards

Post by johnsmith »

and for todays stupidity Mothra, cods is claiming we're banned because we broke the rules


perhaps she can enlighten us and tell us what rules we broke?
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

User avatar
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia
Posts: 56430
Joined: 27 Oct 2009, 15:37

Re: The Batshit Crazy Awards

Post by HBS Guy »

I have asked her if she had a hand in getting you two banned. (Relationships)

User avatar
johnsmith
Lion
Posts: 10970
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 21:39
spamone: Animal

Re: The Batshit Crazy Awards

Post by johnsmith »

HBS Guy wrote:I have asked her if she had a hand in getting you two banned. (Relationships)

she hasn't a clue why we were banned. Like everything else cods comments about, her imagination over rides her actual knowledge on the subject.
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

User avatar
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia
Posts: 56430
Joined: 27 Oct 2009, 15:37

Re: The Batshit Crazy Awards

Post by HBS Guy »

Yeah yeah, I know.

I have asked FD to unban you two and give you an apology.

User avatar
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia
Posts: 56430
Joined: 27 Oct 2009, 15:37

Re: The Batshit Crazy Awards

Post by HBS Guy »

FD has to be a contender for the batshit crazy Award.

User avatar
johnsmith
Lion
Posts: 10970
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 21:39
spamone: Animal

Re: The Batshit Crazy Awards

Post by johnsmith »

i think bobby must be giving fuzzball handjobs behind the toilet block again.
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

User avatar
mothra
Duck
Posts: 6669
Joined: 27 Sep 2017, 17:47
spamone: Animal

Re: The Batshit Crazy Awards

Post by mothra »

johnsmith wrote:
HBS Guy wrote:I have asked her if she had a hand in getting you two banned. (Relationships)

she hasn't a clue why we were banned. Like everything else cods comments about, her imagination over rides her actual knowledge on the subject.

Oh she knows alright. Her and the psycho squad furiously copy and pasted everything that made it look like we were planning on taking Ozpol down to FD. Made quite a case of it ... enough to convince a paranoid FD anyway.

Quite the act of dedication.

Cracks me up when Cods goes on about Aussie being after Nef when she went in balls deep to get rid of us .... and still their creating socks to keep us banned.

Do you think we upset them?

User avatar
johnsmith
Lion
Posts: 10970
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 21:39
spamone: Animal

Re: The Batshit Crazy Awards

Post by johnsmith »

i'm still not sure I buy into all that. Sure, they would have whinged to FD and the mods, but no more than they've been whinging about Aussie for years.

We were banned because FD is a gutless coward and an idiot. It's that simple.
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

User avatar
mothra
Duck
Posts: 6669
Joined: 27 Sep 2017, 17:47
spamone: Animal

Re: The Batshit Crazy Awards

Post by mothra »

johnsmith wrote:i'm still not sure I buy into all that. Sure, they would have whinged to FD and the mods, but no more than they've been whinging about Aussie for years.

We were banned because FD is a gutless coward and an idiot. It's that simple.
I've had it confirmed.

The thing is, they played right into FD's paranoia. He's terrified of being sued.

User avatar
greggerypeccary
Rhinocerus
Posts: 5182
Joined: 27 Sep 2017, 14:52
spamone: Animal

Re: The Batshit Crazy Awards

Post by greggerypeccary »

HBS Guy wrote:FD has to be a contender for the batshit crazy Award.
Grendel is worthy of a nomination.

User avatar
mothra
Duck
Posts: 6669
Joined: 27 Sep 2017, 17:47
spamone: Animal

Re: The Batshit Crazy Awards

Post by mothra »

greggerypeccary wrote:
HBS Guy wrote:FD has to be a contender for the batshit crazy Award.
Grendel is worthy of a nomination.

Hell, he deserves his own category!

Image

User avatar
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia
Posts: 56430
Joined: 27 Oct 2009, 15:37

Re: The Batshit Crazy Awards

Post by HBS Guy »

He doesn’t want to be sued he should tone down the fucking hate that abounds in his forum!

I nominate Aquascoot for BatShitCrazy Award.

Never have so many spoken for so long and made no sense. Outside of Bedlam that is.

User avatar
johnsmith
Lion
Posts: 10970
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 21:39
spamone: Animal

Re: The Batshit Crazy Awards

Post by johnsmith »

greggerypeccary wrote:
HBS Guy wrote:FD has to be a contender for the batshit crazy Award.
Grendel is worthy of a nomination.
grendel deserves a few months in a padded room. There is something wrong with that guy
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

User avatar
mothra
Duck
Posts: 6669
Joined: 27 Sep 2017, 17:47
spamone: Animal

Re: The Batshit Crazy Awards

Post by mothra »

HBS Guy wrote:He doesn’t want to be sued he should tone down the fucking hate that abounds in his forum!
I tried to point that out to him. Look where it got me.
HBS Guy wrote:I nominate Aquascoot for BatShitCrazy Award.

.
Seconded!

User avatar
greggerypeccary
Rhinocerus
Posts: 5182
Joined: 27 Sep 2017, 14:52
spamone: Animal

Re: The Batshit Crazy Awards

Post by greggerypeccary »

Image

User avatar
mothra
Duck
Posts: 6669
Joined: 27 Sep 2017, 17:47
spamone: Animal

Re: The Batshit Crazy Awards

Post by mothra »

Oooh a Lifetime Achievement category. That's a no-brainer, if we give that one to Cods, it frees up the daily award for other contenders. I mean, let's face it, she's the Meryl Streep og the Batshit Crazy Awards.

It's only fair to share the love.

User avatar
johnsmith
Lion
Posts: 10970
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 21:39
spamone: Animal

Re: The Batshit Crazy Awards

Post by johnsmith »

mothra wrote:Oooh a Lifetime Achievement category. That's a no-brainer, if we give that one to Cods, it frees up the daily award for other contenders. I mean, let's face it, she's the Meryl Streep og the Batshit Crazy Awards.

It's only fair to share the love.

seconded! :jump
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

User avatar
greggerypeccary
Rhinocerus
Posts: 5182
Joined: 27 Sep 2017, 14:52
spamone: Animal

Re: The Batshit Crazy Awards

Post by greggerypeccary »


Post Reply