The Batshit Crazy Awards

Casual chatting. Guest posting allowed.

Welcome to the various guests visiting here. Why not register? The real PA—a home away from home when OzPol is down.

Hot topic: Handmaid’s Tale

Just post here—don’t need to join.

Moderator: johnsmith

Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Sand Pit is for having fun. Guest posting is allowed here.

Re: The Batshit Crazy Awards

Postby johnsmith » 09 Jun 2018, 10:17

you keep putting up my quote about FD cods, hopefully sooner or later he'll read it. Why do you think I put it in the Sand pit you moron :giggle :giggle :giggle
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Rhinocerus

spamone: Animal

Postby mothra » 09 Jun 2018, 13:52

I know i said it's not fair on everyone else if she gets to nominate ... but ...

I take issue with FD and the ban button bit- myself and (Mantra etc ) of others were here when this board was being set up in the very beginning and in a that time never had ONE hint that FD was ban button freak- he was and is a very tolerant man- so if anyone gets a perm ban here its because they threaten the existence of the forum and the rights of others here to post freely and in their own words- like it or not- if you dont LIKE it- LEAVE-

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1524738807/900-

mothra
Duck

Postby HBS Guy » 09 Jun 2018, 14:45

Yeah, FD is very tolerant—of those who toady to him. Not quite so tolerant of Muslims.
Abbott & Co are going to cause the mother and father of all recessions—be prepared!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby johnsmith » 09 Jun 2018, 17:02

I'm so devastated that she takes issue with it. :clap :clap

Have fungus or cods mentioned the time they bitched when cods was banned? From what I recall, cods was upset no one would tell her why and fungus went on the warpath on her behalf.

funny that, fungus didn't take issue with it that time :roll :roll
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Rhinocerus

Postby johnsmith » 09 Jun 2018, 19:38

cods

I rarely look back at what I have said... as a lot is cringeworthy

then you can imagine how everyone else feels after reading it :grn :grn :grn
FD.
johnsmith
Rhinocerus

Postby HBS Guy » 09 Jun 2018, 19:49

I saw that and was totally flabbergasted!
Abbott & Co are going to cause the mother and father of all recessions—be prepared!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby johnsmith » 09 Jun 2018, 20:14

HBS Guy wrote:I saw that and was totally flabbergasted!

one of the few times she was being honest
FD.
johnsmith
Rhinocerus

Postby johnsmith » 09 Jun 2018, 20:21

petticoat
Seems by his latest posts Aussie doesnt really believe you are banned Agnes he is just being an annoying prick!

Gee, I wonder if perhaps it meant that he didn't know, and that's why he asked.
I bet that thought never once crossed your idiotic mind ...... now did it petticoat.

no wonder everyone thinks you're a moron
FD.
johnsmith
Rhinocerus

Postby DonDeeHippy » 10 Jun 2018, 11:39

I think Booby should get it this time
I mean is he mad giving away the secret of the Vulcan Death grip ?
Spock will be after him... I wont be surprised if we see booby no more :tweed
Bongalong... for some reason women are just so superior to anything that ever existed or will ever exist!
DonDeeHippy
Pitbull terrier

Postby johnsmith » 10 Jun 2018, 11:49

DonDeeHippy wrote:I think Booby should get it this time
I mean is he mad giving away the secret of the Vulcan Death grip ?
Spock will be after him... I wont be surprised if we see booby no more :tweed

I'm inclined to agree. Bobbys a fool. Even my 8 yr old knows the pressure point Bobby thinks is a state secret.

My 8 yr old can also show him a couple of others that are more effective. :giggle :giggle
FD.
johnsmith
Rhinocerus

Postby HBS Guy » 10 Jun 2018, 12:04

I was told it at judo lessons when I was a kid, about 1958-9 sometime.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby johnsmith » 10 Jun 2018, 12:08

makes me feel kinda special

FD.
johnsmith
Rhinocerus

Postby mothra » 11 Jun 2018, 15:18

Well i think Cods is out in front today, with her claims of being the perpetual victim.

Do you honestly think she believes it? How can you be that out of touch with reality?
mothra
Duck

Postby mothra » 07 Aug 2018, 10:47

A day back and Lisa Jones is up for an award!

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1533384245/85#85

Whaddya reckon guys? Keen insight into the female condition reading Agnes and Lisa?
mothra
Duck

Postby Aussie » 07 Aug 2018, 11:04

mothra wrote:A day back and Lisa Jones is up for an award!

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1533384245/85#85

Whaddya reckon guys? Keen insight into the female condition reading Agnes and Lisa?

"We OzPol girls."

Gawd!

:grn
Aussie
Minister for Foreign Affairs

Postby HBS Guy » 07 Aug 2018, 11:28

I was a first child, born less than 2 years from the end of WWII. Mum had literally starved the last winter of the war. I had not turned around in the womb, stupid midwife would not listen to Mum. 3 day labor, neither of us were expected to live.

What are those silly bitches talking about, painkillers, Csections etc. Phhht!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Guest » 07 Aug 2018, 13:20

HBS Guy wrote:I was a first child, born less than 2 years from the end of WWII. Mum had literally starved the last winter of the war. I had not turned around in the womb, stupid midwife would not listen to Mum. 3 day labor, neither of us were expected to live.

What are those silly bitches talking about, painkillers, Csections etc. Phhht!

look stupid you can be one of the girls- its never stopped you before- come on pull up your diaper now - stop whining- and moth balls stop whinging and sucking on everyones asshole tube sychophantic old weirdo-

so you lived HBS creep ?- when you were born they should have slapped ya mum-

Postby Guest » 07 Aug 2018, 13:34

:yellow :rofl :rain :rain :rain :rain :rain :rain :rain :rain :rain :rain :rain :rain :rain :rain :rain :rain LOL- greetings from Auswhitz - ( spell) :PC

Postby mothra » 07 Aug 2018, 14:16

mothra
Duck

Postby johnsmith » 07 Aug 2018, 14:39

Guest wrote:look stupid you can be one of the girls-

he's one up on you then. :roll
FD.
johnsmith
Rhinocerus

Postby HBS Guy » 07 Aug 2018, 15:02

johnsmith wrote:
Guest wrote:look stupid you can be one of the girls-

he's one up on you then. :roll

Ha!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 07 Aug 2018, 15:07

Guess what I posted hit home with Agnes then. I don’t think Set was too impressed either.

Thanks for the two posts, Agnes—all adds to the post count. Come back soon, you hear?
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby mothra » 07 Aug 2018, 15:52

HBS Guy wrote:Guess what I posted hit home with Agnes then. I don’t think Set was too impressed either.

Thanks for the two posts, Agnes—all adds to the post count. Come back soon, you hear?

I fely really sorry for Agnes in that thread. I know what she was trying to say but she was doing a terrible job of it.

And Setanta was in full arsehole mode which helped not at all.

It's certainly true that birth can result in trauma. It's certainly true that people survive it. We could certainly however dramatically improve support to people who have found the experience traumatic ... and shaming them is the absolute worst thing to do.

Moreover, Setanta mansplaining childbirth was pretty vomitous. The "some girls are just better behaved throughout" bullshit was particularly infuriating. I can understand why Agnes was upset.

Why on earth she thinks she received support from Lisa is utterly beyond me. There was none ... just what she thinks is a friendly face.
mothra
Duck

Postby Guest » 07 Aug 2018, 17:12

HBS Guy wrote:Guess what I posted hit home with Agnes then. I don’t think Set was too impressed either.

Where what I must have missed that- Set is so offensive when it comes to this shit- his wife this and that- might be nice to hear from his actual wife thats what I think- anyone think his vagina took a beating to hear him talk- this comes to mind when I read his shit- "she can run jump fuck fight push a barrow ride a bike"- his missus doesnt feel pain- she in angelic and beyond mortal women in all things fertlity- so boorish- I get angry so I tend to pull myself right back- no sense getting upset with him- not worth it

And MB if you figured out what I was trying to say- then maybe I didnt do so badly after all- my key board is trashed - need a new one so it takes so long to write a simple post and it has kind of paralyzed my voice- if that makes any sense- I dont even have fn fullstop - I will stay out of that thread- I have enough stupid for one day and hang around for the lisa/agnes story if you want but dont get excited by that thought-

Postby mothra » 07 Aug 2018, 17:25

You made as much sense as you ever do, Agnes.
mothra
Duck

PreviousNext

Return to Sand Pit