The Batshit Crazy Awards

Casual chatting. Guest posting allowed.

Welcome to the various guests visiting here. Why not register? The real PA—a home away from home when OzPol is down.

Hot topic: Handmaid’s Tale



Just post here—don’t need to join.
.

Moderator: johnsmith

Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Sand Pit is for having fun. Guest posting is allowed here.

Re: The Batshit Crazy Awards

Postby johnsmith » 07 Jun 2018, 20:45

Aussie wrote:Oh.....do we need another Award category?


hows this one?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Mastodon
 
Posts: 6545
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 22:39
spamone: Animal

Re: The Batshit Crazy Awards

Postby Aussie » 07 Jun 2018, 20:51

Would not be my choice.....but the Sand Pit is yours.

What Category would that be the prize for?
User avatar
Aussie
Minister for Foreign Affairs
 
Posts: 7187
Joined: 13 Mar 2010, 18:25

Re: The Batshit Crazy Awards

Postby DonDeeHippy » 07 Jun 2018, 21:00

yes I like that one when something is really stupid I need to confirm with someone to make sure its not just me
Bongalong... for some reason women are just so superior to anything that ever existed or will ever exist!
User avatar
DonDeeHippy
Irish wolfhound
 
Posts: 617
Joined: 25 Apr 2018, 21:18
spamone: Animal

Re: The Batshit Crazy Awards

Postby mothra » 07 Jun 2018, 21:19

DonDeeHippy wrote:yes I like that one when something is really stupid I need to confirm with someone to make sure its not just me


Yes. Literally unbelievably stupid. It's quite impressive when it happens.

... and it happens on Ozpol several times a day.
User avatar
mothra
Duck
 
Posts: 5366
Joined: 27 Sep 2017, 18:47
spamone: Animal

Re: The Batshit Crazy Awards

Postby johnsmith » 07 Jun 2018, 21:52

Aussie wrote:Would not be my choice.....but the Sand Pit is yours.

What Category would that be the prize for?


I've no particular attachment to it. It was the first one to pop up on my screen after I googled fungus' name.
Find another that you like
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Mastodon
 
Posts: 6545
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 22:39
spamone: Animal

Re: The Batshit Crazy Awards

Postby mothra » 07 Jun 2018, 21:58

johnsmith wrote:
Aussie wrote:Would not be my choice.....but the Sand Pit is yours.

What Category would that be the prize for?


I've no particular attachment to it. It was the first one to pop up on my screen after I googled fungus' name.
Find another that you like


It's a great award ... i just think it would be impossible to settle one the one.
User avatar
mothra
Duck
 
Posts: 5366
Joined: 27 Sep 2017, 18:47
spamone: Animal

Re: The Batshit Crazy Awards

Postby johnsmith » 08 Jun 2018, 08:34

Fungus
Believe it or not Mantra it was much worse monk once actaully liked it and he used to put a boot in as well- often- Aussie never really got involved but he encouraged it- instead of him or Monk stemming the flow and disallowing Mothra and Smith to spew their ugliness why not take control ? -


:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl
:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl
:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl


the morons are upset that we post about them. The same morons seem to have no problem dragging either my, or typically mothras name, into any topic over there ( where we are unable to defend ourselves) and use the opportunity to denigrate us at every opportunity.

I think we have a front runner for todays batshit crazy awards already, but it's still early, anything can happen folks.
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Mastodon
 
Posts: 6545
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 22:39
spamone: Animal

Re: The Batshit Crazy Awards

Postby mothra » 08 Jun 2018, 09:22

I'm telling you, it' mot fair to the other contenders if we let Agnes play.
User avatar
mothra
Duck
 
Posts: 5366
Joined: 27 Sep 2017, 18:47
spamone: Animal

Re: The Batshit Crazy Awards

Postby mothra » 08 Jun 2018, 11:04

And the favourite, Cods, is out to a good start early today:

"mantra I too am not a team player far too old for that caper...but then I never have been... I prefer being my own person its who I live with Roll Eyes....I try to treat people as they treat me....I try to get others to see if they approach things "this way' it may stop the problems they have....it doesnt mean I value one person more than the other....in fact I can see the good on both sides.....

what happens here is people only see what is done to them they dont see what they do to others.......yep I am sure I am guilty of that...

.BUT.. I do think I can move on and if the other side is wiling to move on...... then whats to be gained from slings and arrows.??

this is a small place no one HAS to live here.... but if we choose too , lets try and respect each other! give each other space if thats what it will take. give each other the right to speak up without taking it personally all the time......


at long last mantra you are seeing the damage caused at monks place.... this also flows on to monks attitude at ozpol....

why attack the very place you are seeking help from?????.... to me it shows their real character their real dislike of us.....they cant help themselves its ad nauseum

if you could be bothered my dear you would not find one good word about either ozpol or its members written at monks place!...

we are all creatures from ***** some dark place........

why would you want to mix with people like that and why would you expect people like that to welcome you back???????..... Angry Angry Angry"




Do you think she actually believes any of that?
User avatar
mothra
Duck
 
Posts: 5366
Joined: 27 Sep 2017, 18:47
spamone: Animal

Re: The Batshit Crazy Awards

Postby johnsmith » 08 Jun 2018, 12:20

mothra wrote:
Do you think she actually believes any of that?


while she is she's stupid and gullible enough to believe it, i don't think she does.
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Mastodon
 
Posts: 6545
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 22:39
spamone: Animal

Re: The Batshit Crazy Awards

Postby mothra » 08 Jun 2018, 13:08

johnsmith wrote:
mothra wrote:
Do you think she actually believes any of that?


while she is she's stupid and gullible enough to believe it, i don't think she does.


Love how the first half is all about turning the other cheek and forgiveness (after she has people that stand up for her enemies and to her permanently banned) and the second half at the slings and arrows.

She can't even manage not to be a complete hypocrite in the one post. It's an amazing disconnect.
User avatar
mothra
Duck
 
Posts: 5366
Joined: 27 Sep 2017, 18:47
spamone: Animal

Re: The Batshit Crazy Awards

Postby johnsmith » 08 Jun 2018, 14:56

CODS
and YES I would like you to ask JS to corroborate what I am going to say...and get back to me to tell me what he says...thank you.


I WENT IN TO BAT FOR MR JS AT PA....

I took his side against all the odds ... he was getting on certain persons nerves.. but that was neither here nor there...

I agreed with his argument and SAID SO ON THE FORUM>> loud and clear..

so now b efore you destroy my name any further show everyone where I did all that hard work to get rid of these people...





You didn't agree with me at the sewer because you like me Cods. You agreed with me because my argument was sound. It still is, body odour and IQ were wrong and acted inappropriately. I'm not going to shut up and stop whinging just because they don't like it. Everyone here is already aware that you were one of the few to speak up.
That doesn't mean I owe you anything.
When you make an argument about something that I agree with, I'll agree publicly. When you make an argument I disagree with , i'll disagree. Far to often you get caught up in the who, and not listen to the message. This is an internet forum. There are no 'sides', there are no 'friends' (in the traditional sense) there are only opinions and arguments. You should be able to agree or disagree, on any issue, without your opinion making you a friend or enemy (which is the whole problem with both the sewer and ozpol). That's what forums are for. To discuss and debate ideas. Instead it seems that all the sewer rats and FD are interested in is a circle jerk where if you disagree, you are banned.


when you make arguments like
wouldnt you like to know.... Wink Wink not a chance in hell.
, it implies that you do know. We both know FD doesn't confide in you, so the only alternative is that you do KNOW because you were involved. Otherwise you don't know shit. Everything else is just gossip and now KNOWN.

by the way cods, I've never asked anyone to ask fd (or anyone else) to let me back onto ozpol. If monk and aussie ask it's because they think that what fd did is wrong. FD is a dickhead who wants to hide behind his ban button, good for him, he has to live with that. All cowards need something to hide behind.
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Mastodon
 
Posts: 6545
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 22:39
spamone: Animal

Re: The Batshit Crazy Awards

Postby johnsmith » 08 Jun 2018, 15:01

cods


mothra and john are wondering if I meant what I said to mantra....



not sure why you think i wonder anything :roll :roll :roll . The thought never crossed my mind.

Since you asked, If your past form is anything to go by I'm pretty sure you meant it when you typed it, just as you'll mean it in 10 minutes times when you post something totally contradictory.
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Mastodon
 
Posts: 6545
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 22:39
spamone: Animal

Re: The Batshit Crazy Awards

Postby mothra » 08 Jun 2018, 17:31

johnsmith wrote:cods


mothra and john are wondering if I meant what I said to mantra....



not sure why you think i wonder anything :roll :roll :roll . The thought never crossed my mind.

Since you asked, If your past form is anything to go by I'm pretty sure you meant it when you typed it, just as you'll mean it in 10 minutes times when you post something totally contradictory.


Except it wasn't 10 minutes later ... it was within the same post. Hilariously.
User avatar
mothra
Duck
 
Posts: 5366
Joined: 27 Sep 2017, 18:47
spamone: Animal

Re: The Batshit Crazy Awards

Postby johnsmith » 08 Jun 2018, 18:46

mothra wrote:
johnsmith wrote:cods


mothra and john are wondering if I meant what I said to mantra....



not sure why you think i wonder anything :roll :roll :roll . The thought never crossed my mind.

Since you asked, If your past form is anything to go by I'm pretty sure you meant it when you typed it, just as you'll mean it in 10 minutes times when you post something totally contradictory.


Except it wasn't 10 minutes later ... it was within the same post. Hilariously.



i was trying to be nice. 10 seconds sounded mean
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Mastodon
 
Posts: 6545
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 22:39
spamone: Animal

Re: The Batshit Crazy Awards

Postby johnsmith » 08 Jun 2018, 19:53

gordy


You're being dishonest if you continue to say there is no reason for the banning. The must be some reason, even if it's one you disagree with.

One thing that intrigues me. You seem to have huge problems with the management here and you even have a joint of your own, yet you're here all day every day moaning and groaning. That's really odd behavior.


Do you know the reason gordy? I don't, but if what the others claim is the reason is true and If fd says I threatened him or the forum, then he's a lying sack of shit.

You know what else is odd behaviour gordy, having a huge problem with somebody, then spending your whole day trying to attract their attention. Although I will admit that isn't as unusual as being so butthurt over a case of mistaken identity that you're still crying about it two years later

Give it a rest, you aren't as clever as you think you are. Not by a long shot.
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Mastodon
 
Posts: 6545
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 22:39
spamone: Animal

Re: The Batshit Crazy Awards

Postby Gordy » 08 Jun 2018, 20:29

Well John, it takes two to tango. Aussie still has a quote of mine in his sig. He just can't let go. Besides, I go after Aussie because he's a wanker ;)

On the bans, I don't know why nor do I really care for the ban reasons, but I trust FDs judgment.
If it were me I'd just move on.

Anyway, hows things? Hey hows the water temp up there in July. Should I bring my springy or steamer?
Gordy
Chihuahua
 
Posts: 80
Joined: 26 Feb 2018, 11:37
spamone: Animal

Re: The Batshit Crazy Awards

Postby johnsmith » 08 Jun 2018, 20:57

Gordy wrote:Well John, it takes two to tango. Aussie still has a quote of mine in his sig. He just can't let go. Besides, I go after Aussie because he's a wanker ;)

On the bans, I don't know why nor do I really care for the ban reasons, but I trust FDs judgment.
If it were me I'd just move on.

Anyway, hows things? Hey hows the water temp up there in July. Should I bring my springy or steamer?


Wrong, you're not going after Aussie not because he is a wanker (and I'll be the first to admit he can be a wanker) but instead it's because you are a wanker. So what if he has one of your comments in his sig? you made the comment, own it. Are you embarrassed by your crap? If you are, I've got bad news for you, that ain't half as embarrassing as the spectacle you've been making of yourself since. You keep making comments about taxi drivers and beaded seat covers if it helps you feel better. Meanwhile I'll keep laughing AT you.
And I don't give a shit about FD or his bans, I moved on from the first day I was banned. I've never once asked anyone to plead my case. But that doesn't mean I'm going to sit here and allow people to spread lies about me either. Nor am I going to stop anyone else who feels Fd is a lying sack of shit from making their case.
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Mastodon
 
Posts: 6545
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 22:39
spamone: Animal

Re: The Batshit Crazy Awards

Postby mothra » 08 Jun 2018, 23:00

I've never asked to go back either, for what it's worth. You may disavow yourself of the notion that i'm in any way wanting. I'm quite satisfied.

It does remain true that both John and i are the objects of much fascination however. And much effort and attention goes into expressing that, amusingly.
User avatar
mothra
Duck
 
Posts: 5366
Joined: 27 Sep 2017, 18:47
spamone: Animal

Re: The Batshit Crazy Awards

Postby HBS Guy » 08 Jun 2018, 23:59

That is irrelevant tho. Was there a breach of the rules? What was it? Does it warrant a permanent ban? If not‚he going to lift the ban,

I think FD misread mothra’s warning as a threat and he is not a big enough man to admit that.

So, I will keep on going. Whether either of you go back in the unlikely event he lifts the ban is irrelevant.
User avatar
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia
 
Posts: 49731
Joined: 27 Oct 2009, 15:37

Re: The Batshit Crazy Awards

Postby pinkeye » 09 Jun 2018, 00:57

mothra wrote:I've never asked to go back either, for what it's worth. You may disavow yourself of the notion that i'm in any way wanting. I'm quite satisfied.

It does remain true that both John and i are the objects of much fascination however. And much effort and attention goes into expressing that, amusingly.


Shucks, not a word about lil ol' me? :rain

Is Cods still going on..? :roll good grief.. she seems to be saying the same things now as she was 2 years ago. :roll

:zzzz :zzzz
sleeping is good for you
User avatar
pinkeye
Jaguar
 
Posts: 2145
Joined: 01 Oct 2017, 21:59
spamone: Animal

Re: The Batshit Crazy Awards

Postby johnsmith » 09 Jun 2018, 09:28

HBS Guy wrote:That is irrelevant tho. Was there a breach of the rules? What was it? Does it warrant a permanent ban? If not‚he going to lift the ban,

I think FD misread mothra’s warning as a threat and he is not a big enough man to admit that.

So, I will keep on going. Whether either of you go back in the unlikely event he lifts the ban is irrelevant.


I'm not going to stop you from arguing your case. FD should be called to account for his actions.
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Mastodon
 
Posts: 6545
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 22:39
spamone: Animal

Re: The Batshit Crazy Awards

Postby johnsmith » 09 Jun 2018, 09:28

pinkeye wrote:
Shucks, not a word about lil ol' me?


they probably haven't worked out who you are. :c :c
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Mastodon
 
Posts: 6545
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 22:39
spamone: Animal

Re: The Batshit Crazy Awards

Postby johnsmith » 09 Jun 2018, 09:40

cods
btw monk its in black and white your mates do not wish to come back here...


can you show me where I've (or mothra) said that cods?



this is your problem, you read one thing, then claim it says something else. You should take some comprehension lessons.
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Mastodon
 
Posts: 6545
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 22:39
spamone: Animal

Re: The Batshit Crazy Awards

Postby johnsmith » 09 Jun 2018, 10:16

well done cods. You've put up posts of me claiming I never ASKED anyone to ask fd to let me back

But that wasn't what I asked of you. My question to you was to show me where I ever said I 'did not wish to come back'?

It should be easy, you said it's in black and white.
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Mastodon
 
Posts: 6545
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 22:39
spamone: Animal

PreviousNext

Return to Sand Pit

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest