Alexander Downer is exposed as a US agent

Casual chatting. Guest posting allowed.

Welcome to the various guests visiting here. Why not register? The real PA—a home away from home when OzPol is down.

Hot topic: Handmaid’s Tale

Just post here—don’t need to join.

Moderator: johnsmith

Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Sand Pit is for having fun. Guest posting is allowed here.

Alexander Downer is exposed as a US agent

Postby Squire » 20 May 2018, 14:56

It's not surpirsing the Australian government tried to keep secret that Alexander Downer was the informant who first discovered the alleged Trump collusion with Russia.

It makes one wonder how many Australian diplomats and politicians are paid agents of other countries.

https://www.themarketswork.com/2018/05/10/ties-that-bind-stefan-halper-joseph-mifsud-alexander-downer-papadopoulos/
Squire
Pitbull terrier

spamone: Animal

Re: Alexander Downer is exposed as a US agent

Postby pinkeye » 22 May 2018, 00:03

So.. he was never that utter buffoon who went into politics as a family business.?
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Cheetah

Postby abetterworld » 25 May 2018, 12:36

Downer certainly spouts the orthodoxy of the religious Right in the US, eg, I noticed his tweet a couple of days ago asking: "Why does the Lett hate Israel?"

That view is nonsense of course; the Left is interested in justice in international affairs in general and the ME in particular - it's no surprise the Right generally despise the UN and its decades-long resolutions to fairly adjudicate the Palestine-Israel dispute.

US policy , largely driven by a powerful religious Right wing mythology regarding Israel, and in Right-wing circles in general (eg Andrew Bolt and Co.), allows Netanyahu to get away with such nonsensical statements as "Jerusalem is the eternal undivided capital of Israel", when historically, Muslims have ruled in Jerusalem for longer than Jews.
Last edited by abetterworld on 26 May 2018, 15:54, edited 1 time in total.
abetterworld
puppy

Postby johnsmith » 25 May 2018, 16:13

Squire wrote:It's not surpirsing the Australian government tried to keep secret that Alexander Downer was the informant who first discovered the alleged Trump collusion with Russia.

Did they? I thought it came out fairly early on that Downer was the one who raised concerns with the yanks.
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Warthog

Return to Sand Pit