fungus lost the plot ... obviously

Casual chatting. Guest posting allowed.

A big welcome to all the guests sitting here reading to go back and ponder! Why not post?

Hot topic: Handmaid’s Tale

Just post here—don’t need to join.

Moderator: johnsmith

Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Sand Pit is for having fun. Guest posting is allowed here.

Re: fungus lost the plot ... obviously

Postby johnsmith » 06 May 2018, 14:35

mothra wrote:
johnsmith wrote:from the senile old bat known as cods

then you would see how they both view me...perhaps as its me they are F*ing..at you dont see it as personal.....of course I dont have to read it mantra..

how many times have you or fungus taken cheap shots at Mothra or I since we've been banned cods? If you stick to topics about knitting, and not mention me, I won't attack you.
At least I attack you where you can defend yourself. That you choose not to is your choice. You attack where we can't reply because both you and fungus are bullies

Where's this from?

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1525393996/30
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Warthog

spamone: Animal

Postby mothra » 06 May 2018, 14:40

I swear, if FD were to ban Cods, 80% of the whinging and bitchiness on that forum would disappear.

In any event, what i think of Cods is infused with considerably less hatefulness than what she thinks of me ... and she makes it well known ... where i can't defend myself after being her tireless work in having me banned.

And banned for what?

And i've never spoken to or of her with the utter contempt and disrespect with which she speaks of me.

And for what? I think i stood up to her slagging me off all over the forum. She didn't like that.
mothra
Duck

Postby johnsmith » 06 May 2018, 15:02

mothra wrote:I swear, if FD were to ban Cods, 80% of the whinging and bitchiness on that forum would disappear.

In any event, what i think of Cods is infused with considerably less hatefulness than what she thinks of me ... and she makes it well known ... where i can't defend myself after being her tireless work in having me banned.

And banned for what?

And i've never spoken to or of her with the utter contempt and disrespect with which she speaks of me.

And for what? I think i stood up to her slagging me off all over the forum. She didn't like that.

if cods were banned most of the whinging on ozpol would disappear . She and fungus pissed off for a week or two and there was actual debate again on ozpol.
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Warthog

Postby mothra » 06 May 2018, 15:21

Mantra is a class act. She is not only telling the absolute truth, she is remaining calm and reasoned in the face of spit, claws and fur flying, knowing full well the voodoo doll with her name on it is being passed around with a box of pins.
mothra
Duck

Postby johnsmith » 06 May 2018, 15:31

mothra wrote:Mantra is a class act. She is not only telling the absolute truth, she is remaining calm and reasoned in the face of spit, claws and fur flying, knowing full well the voodoo doll with her name on it is being passed around with a box of pins.

mantra has always been pretty level headed and fair
FD.
johnsmith
Warthog

Postby johnsmith » 07 May 2018, 14:45

petticoat

Smith is a trouble maker as far as I am concerned who refuses to accept behaviour advice from mods so I would leave him permanently banned.

wrong you dickless wonder. I refuse to accept double standards from moderators. Applying a rule to some, whilst ignoring it of others is what I refuse to accept. If mods don't like criticism they should walk away from their job. No one is here to hold your hand.
FD.
johnsmith
Warthog

Postby johnsmith » 10 May 2018, 17:14

bobby

Failure to follow my instructions will mean both Aussie & Monk
will be banned for life from the environment forum.
You have 24 hours to respond.

:giggle :giggle :giggle :giggle

someone tell bobby to not let his boyfriend fuck him so hard next time. The concussion he gets from banging his head on the headboard is affecting his commentary.
I doubt his petty threats work on the male prostritues he hires, let alone anyone else
FD.
johnsmith
Warthog

Postby HBS Guy » 10 May 2018, 18:20

For someone who can’t apologise for any foul behavior he sure wants a lot of apologies made to him.
Abbott & Co are going to cause the mother and father of all recessions—be prepared!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby johnsmith » 10 May 2018, 20:02

seems the sewer rats have all been infected with a bad case of rabies and they now can't stop the slobber from oozing from their every pore ....

did bobby bite them all when he was in his self imposed exile?
FD.
johnsmith
Warthog

Postby HBS Guy » 10 May 2018, 23:26

And snippy has banned me from Fringe, wheeeee!

Called me fat boy too, wheeeeee

What a nothing!

And look at Booby there whining “Monk needs a good long ban” yech, what a nebbish!

Just fuck off back to the sewer you gullible dweeb!
Abbott & Co are going to cause the mother and father of all recessions—be prepared!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby johnsmith » 11 May 2018, 08:22

HBS Guy wrote:And snippy has banned me from Fringe, wheeeee!

I don't mind skip although he seems to have a hard on for aussie. But he's being a bit precious banning people for calling the sewer 'the sewer'.

reminds me of my 6 yr old when he runs to me crying after his older brother stirs him up a little.
FD.
johnsmith
Warthog

Postby HBS Guy » 11 May 2018, 08:36

Especially when he then calls me “fat boy.”
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Aussie » 11 May 2018, 10:40

johnsmith wrote:
HBS Guy wrote:And snippy has banned me from Fringe, wheeeee!

I don't mind skip although he seems to have a hard on for aussie. But he's being a bit precious banning people for calling the sewer 'the sewer'.

reminds me of my 6 yr old when he runs to me crying after his older brother stirs him up a little.

He's only human after all.

:bgrin
Aussie
Hero of the Soviet Union

Postby johnsmith » 11 May 2018, 22:12

you guys must be devastated .... the biggest idiot across 4 forums banned you from his MRB .... how will you survive :clap :clap :clap
FD.
johnsmith
Warthog

Postby HBS Guy » 11 May 2018, 22:17

Oh I don’t know how I can live with myself now. All the savor has gone from life.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 12 May 2018, 08:38

Idiocy from cods I am banned from “more and more boards” just because I made snippy ban me from his board so I won’t be tempted to post there. Sure, Booby cracked the shits and banned me from the Dubyne MRB but he won’t be Mod there for that much longer.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby johnsmith » 12 May 2018, 09:08

HBS Guy wrote:Idiocy from cods

do you really expect anything else?

HBS Guy wrote:I am banned from “more and more boards”

only those ruled by the sewer rats

says something in and off itself right there
FD.
johnsmith
Warthog

Postby HBS Guy » 12 May 2018, 09:31

All of TWO fucking boards including the idiocy known as “Fringe” appropriately Censored by a little idiot.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby DonDeeHippy » 12 May 2018, 10:53

Ive been taking FD to task on his hatred of all things Muslim I might get banned soon too lol
DonDeeHippy
Chihuahua

Postby HBS Guy » 12 May 2018, 12:24

Very likely, Grasshopper.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Aussie » 12 May 2018, 19:22

Nothing to do with fungus.....but....for another avid reader here:

Aussie
Hero of the Soviet Union

Postby johnsmith » 16 May 2018, 18:52

monk, what have you done to upset fungus so that she's called you a wanker?

Whatever it was, keep up the good work. :thumb :thumb
FD.
johnsmith
Warthog

Postby HBS Guy » 16 May 2018, 19:35

I suggested cods was sulking in the sewer. That is correct too—she posted there an hour or so ago.

Why fungus flared up at my sensible suggestion, well, who the fuck knows?

I sent her a reply to her PM suggesting that if she didn’t want to be made fun of here she should think instead of just reacting all the time.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby mothra » 16 May 2018, 19:57

mothra
Duck

Postby johnsmith » 16 May 2018, 20:20

HBS Guy wrote:I sent her a reply to her PM suggesting that if she didn’t want to be made fun of here she should think instead of just reacting all the time.

if she doesn't want people to make fun of her she should disappear. A deranged lunatic like her only serves one purpose , and that purpose is to act as my amusement
FD.
johnsmith
Warthog

PreviousNext

Return to Sand Pit