Ozpolitic: Unforgiven banned again after return for 2 days

Casual chatting. Guest posting allowed.

Welcome to the various guests visiting here. Why not register? The real PA—a home away from home when OzPol is down.

Hot topic: Handmaid’s Tale

Just post here—don’t need to join.

Moderator: johnsmith

Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Sand Pit is for having fun. Guest posting is allowed here.

Ozpolitic: Unforgiven banned again after return for 2 days

Postby Squire » 19 Apr 2018, 22:35

It happened right after I called Valkie the "illiterate intellectual" after Valkie published some gibberish. I had earlier pointed out that Valkie claims to have two degrees, yet has the comprehension, grammar, and English expression of a retarded 6 year-old.

I must confess to also having given Grappler some stick calling him the "insidious bigot", and calling The Mechanic Bobby's dad.
Squire
Irish wolfhound

spamone: Animal

Re: Ozpolitic: Unforgiven banned again after return for 2 da

Postby mothra » 19 Apr 2018, 22:43

You think the Mechanic has bred? What a horrible thought.

Does explain Booby though.
mothra
Duck

Postby Squire » 19 Apr 2018, 22:58

Bobby wasn't born. He was created by combining a disowned anus gas cloud with carrion.

The Mechanic has taken Bobby under his wing and is teaching him to dance.
Squire
Irish wolfhound

Postby mothra » 19 Apr 2018, 23:53

Squire wrote:Bobby wasn't born. He was created by combining a disowned anus gas cloud with carrion.

The carrion ... Lisa Jones?

mothra
Duck

Postby greggerypeccary » 20 Apr 2018, 09:04

Squire wrote:It happened right after I called Valkie the "illiterate intellectual" after Valkie published some gibberish. I had earlier pointed out that Valkie claims to have two degrees, yet has the comprehension, grammar, and English expression of a retarded 6 year-old.

I must confess to also having given Grappler some stick calling him the "insidious bigot", and calling The Mechanic Bobby's dad.

Join the club.

I've been banned for (I assume) alerting the Mods to illegal behaviour by The Mechanic.

Strange, but true.
greggerypeccary
Jaguar

Postby Gordy » 20 Apr 2018, 13:44

Squire wrote:It happened right after I called Valkie the "illiterate intellectual" after Valkie published some gibberish. I had earlier pointed out that Valkie claims to have two degrees, yet has the comprehension, grammar, and English expression of a retarded 6 year-old.

Seems you're the Benjamin Batterham of Ozpol. ;)
Gordy
Chihuahua

Postby Squire » 20 Apr 2018, 14:22

Gordy wrote:

Gordon's mate, the murderer Benjamin Batterham, has forfeited his $200,000 bail and will await his trial and the outcome in jail.

I bet the trial will expose that Gordon's mate, Ben the murderer, was buying or selling drugs and the cause of the murder was a drug deal gone wrong.

Note that the police charged Gordon's mate with murder, not manslaughter, which implies a belief by the police of intent to commit murder.
Squire
Irish wolfhound

Postby Gordy » 20 Apr 2018, 15:05

Squire wrote:
Gordy wrote:

Gordon's mate, the murderer Benjamin Batterham, has forfeited his $200,000 bail and will await his trial and the outcome in jail.

I bet the trial will expose that Gordon's mate, Ben the murderer, was buying or selling drugs and the cause of the murder was a drug deal gone wrong.

Note that the police charged Gordon's mate with murder, not manslaughter, which implies a belief by the police of intent to commit murder.

Why do you hate Battham more than the dead guy who has a vile history of rape and assaults, and by all rights should have still been in prison for his extensive criminal history?

Very strange.
Gordy
Chihuahua

Postby Squire » 20 Apr 2018, 15:53

Gordy wrote:
Squire wrote:
Gordy wrote:

Why do you hate Battham more than the dead guy who has a vile history of rape and assaults, and by all rights should have still been in prison for his extensive criminal history?

Very strange.

Murder trumps assault and rape.

Ben Batterham is a fraud and is an alcoholic and a drug user or dealer or both.

Evidently, Ben Batterham was lying about why Ricky Slater was at his house. That is why he is charged with murder and not manslaughter.

The excuse of the Ricky Slater break-in is a lie.
Squire
Irish wolfhound

Postby Squire » 20 Apr 2018, 15:53

Gordy wrote:
Squire wrote:
Gordy wrote:

Very strange.

Murder trumps assault and rape.

Ben Batterham is a fraud and is an alcoholic and a drug user or dealer or both.

Evidently, Ben Batterham was lying about why Ricky Slater was at his house. That is why he is charged with murder and not manslaughter.

The excuse of the Ricky Slater break-in is a lie.
Squire
Irish wolfhound

Postby Squire » 31 May 2018, 13:55

Banned again 20180531. The crime scene smells of FleaDriver.
Squire
Irish wolfhound

Postby mothra » 31 May 2018, 13:59

Squire wrote:Banned again 20180531. The crime scene smells of FleaDriver.

Damn, i was thoroughly enjoying watch you play with Valkie and Grappler.
mothra
Duck

Postby johnsmith » 31 May 2018, 14:05

If he doesn't already, Unforgiven (Squire) should write for a living. he has quite a flair for it.
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Rhinocerus

Postby Squire » 31 May 2018, 14:09

mothra wrote:

Damn, i was thoroughly enjoying watch you play with Valkie and Grappler.

I was enjoying the game. Grappler is a holier than thou surreptitious bigot.

Valkie is a moron who lies about his educational achievements. Valkie claims 17 years of post-graduate education but his standard of English is below secondary school level.

I had a surprise ally in Rhino who I have dueled with in the past.
Squire
Irish wolfhound

Postby mothra » 31 May 2018, 14:14

Rhino can be quite reasonable at times ... just not often.
mothra
Duck

Postby Aussie » 31 May 2018, 14:15

I'll ask Setanta....who has not been around for a couple of days.
Aussie
Hero of the Soviet Union

Postby DonDeeHippy » 31 May 2018, 18:03

no don't get banned, your posts r the only half intelligent posts in Tecno Speak.....
Its a toss up between Biggy and Jules on the dumbest though......
Bongalong... for some reason women are just so superior to anything that ever existed or will ever exist!
DonDeeHippy
Pitbull terrier

Postby Aussie » 31 May 2018, 18:45

One week.
Aussie
Hero of the Soviet Union

Return to Sand Pit