Unforgiven banned again after 1 day

Casual chatting. Guest posting allowed.

Welcome to the various guests visiting here. Why not register? The real PA—a home away from home when OzPol is down.

Hot topic: Handmaid’s Tale

Just post here—don’t need to join.

Moderator: johnsmith

Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Sand Pit is for having fun. Guest posting is allowed here.

Unforgiven banned again after 1 day

Postby Squire » 14 Mar 2018, 16:10

I suspect the worst enemy of India and Indians, denizen Gordon, worse than a combination of leprosy, aids, and flesh-eating disease, has imposed upon FleaDriver for my banning.
Squire
Irish wolfhound

spamone: Animal

Re: Unforgiven banned again after 1 day

Postby HBS Guy » 14 Mar 2018, 17:05

FFS, words fail me.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Aussie » 14 Mar 2018, 17:34

Gawd.
Aussie
Minister for Foreign Affairs

Postby Aussie » 14 Mar 2018, 19:47

I have been reliably informed that the ban is for a month. Mate, you simply MUST leave the paedo stuff out of your commentary. It seems that is why you have this ban.
Aussie

Postby Gordy » 14 Mar 2018, 20:09

Squire wrote:I suspect the worst enemy of India and Indians, denizen Gordon, worse than a combination of leprosy, aids, and flesh-eating disease, has imposed upon FleaDriver for my banning.

You're a smart bloke but not smart enough to know what is instant ban bait?

Anyway, on the bright side you'll have lots of time to spend in The Royal Gordon REDACTED Mosque. ;)
Gordy
Chihuahua

Postby Aussie » 14 Mar 2018, 20:17

Gordy wrote:
Squire wrote:I suspect the worst enemy of India and Indians, denizen Gordon, worse than a combination of leprosy, aids, and flesh-eating disease, has imposed upon FleaDriver for my banning.

Anyway, on the bright side you'll have lots of time to spend in The Royal Gordon REDACTED Mosque. ;)

Dunno whether a gloat is in order Gordon....but......no-one is going to stop you having one. Don't rise to the bait, Unforgiven. I will delete anything inappropriate on this matter.
Aussie

Postby Vulcan » 14 Mar 2018, 20:23

Man - that was like a pre-mature ejaculation moment Unforgiven/Squire.
1 Day :rofl
I think you're a funny bloke - but that is just 'hairy-arse'! :rofl

On the serious side though.
Aussie's and Gordo's advice is worth taking.
Drop the Paedo slurs ...well, until after other's start doing it.

1 month!
I reckon you should try to 'sock' in to PA Sewer just for fun in the meantime.
Vulcan
Pitbull terrier

Postby Gordy » 14 Mar 2018, 20:25

Aussie wrote:
Gordy wrote:

Dunno whether a gloat is in order Gordon....but......no-one is going to stop you having one. Don't rise to the bait, Unforgiven. I will delete anything inappropriate on this matter.

Actually, not a gloat. Read it literally. I actually like some of the stuff he posts even when I'm on the receiving end. It can be funny and I'm not a thinskin.

I literally meant he's a smart guy but surely he must know when certain levers are pulled a hatch WILL open under his feet.
Gordy
Chihuahua

Postby Aussie » 14 Mar 2018, 20:57

Are you claiming you did not complain to either FD or any of the GMods?
Aussie

Postby Vulcan » 14 Mar 2018, 21:21

No. Gordy wouldn't complain about someone like Unforgiven. He is after all witty and funny, but sometimes he just gets ahead of himself and I guess the 'Paedo' issue has bitten him back. No drama - now he knows his 'limits'.

Even Agnes is sticking up For Unforgiven - thinking we have all turned on him, rather than support him with constructive criticism/advice like friends who see the hole before he does.

Go Agnes you spellcheck! :rofl
Vulcan
Pitbull terrier

Postby Gordy » 14 Mar 2018, 21:28

Aussie wrote:Are you claiming you did not complain to either FD or any of the GMods?

I did not claim to have complained, or not complained to a GMod but I share your sentiment in that slur is just not on.

I'll leave it at that.
Gordy
Chihuahua

Postby Aussie » 14 Mar 2018, 21:32

Gordy wrote:
Aussie wrote:Are you claiming you did not complain to either FD or any of the GMods?

I did not claim to have complained, or not complained to a GMod but I share your sentiment in that slur is just not on.

I'll leave it at that.

Own up Gordon. Agnes needs to know.
Aussie

Postby Vulcan » 14 Mar 2018, 21:34

Oh Agnes.
:rofl :rofl :rofl
Vulcan
Pitbull terrier

Postby Squire » 15 Mar 2018, 01:29

In fact, I did not call Gordon a pedophile. I merely made reference to the Royal Gordon Paedophile Mosque.

Gordon did threaten to report and probably did so.
Squire
Irish wolfhound

Postby HBS Guy » 15 Mar 2018, 05:17

Regardless—don’t mention paedophilia.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Gordy » 15 Mar 2018, 09:53

Squire wrote:In fact, I did not call Gordon a pedophile. I merely made reference to the Royal Gordon Paedophile Mosque.

Yet of the 171,476 words in the English dictionary, you landed on that. Had you referenced the Royal Gordon Kettle Bell Mosque you'd be happily posting their today :)
Gordy
Chihuahua

Postby johnsmith » 15 Mar 2018, 11:51

Gordy wrote:
Squire wrote:In fact, I did not call Gordon a pedophile. I merely made reference to the Royal Gordon Paedophile Mosque.

Yet of the 171,476 words in the English dictionary, you landed on that. Had you referenced the Royal Gordon Kettle Bell Mosque you'd be happily posting their today :)

a bit precious considering all the insults you throw out :roll
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Mastodon

Postby Gordy » 15 Mar 2018, 12:17

johnsmith wrote:
Gordy wrote:

Lots of people throw insults. Just learn which words will open a trapdoor under your feet and avoid. Not bloody hard?
Gordy
Chihuahua

Postby johnsmith » 15 Mar 2018, 12:19

Gordy wrote:
johnsmith wrote:
Gordy wrote:

Lots of people throw insults. Just learn which words will open a trapdoor under your feet and avoid. Not bloody hard?

oohhh poor didums.... he used the naughty word did he. Bad unforgiven
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Mastodon

Postby Squire » 15 Mar 2018, 15:11

Gordy wrote:

What acts of extreme perversion are performed in The Royal Gordon Kettlebell Mosque, pray tell?
Squire
Irish wolfhound

Postby Vulcan » 15 Mar 2018, 16:18

Squire wrote:
Gordy wrote:

What acts of extreme perversion are performed in The Royal Gordon Kettlebell Mosque, pray tell?

Again, very witty and funny. :stay

But to be 'unbanned' - an apology would have been even smarter/cleverer. :beer
Vulcan
Pitbull terrier

Postby Gordy » 16 Mar 2018, 12:27

Squire wrote:
Gordy wrote:

When you signed up you agreed to follow the first rule of The Royal Gordon Kettlebell Mosque :)
Gordy
Chihuahua

Postby johnsmith » 16 Mar 2018, 13:19

Gordy wrote:
Squire wrote:
Gordy wrote:

When you signed up you agreed to follow the first rule of The Royal Gordon Kettlebell Mosque :)

tell me gordy, do you think the rules on ozpol are applied fairly to all??
FD.
johnsmith
Mastodon

Return to Sand Pit