Sewer Stats.

Casual chatting. Guest posting allowed.

Welcome to the various guests visiting here. Why not register? The real PA—a home away from home when OzPol is down.

Hot topic: Handmaid’s Tale

Just post here—don’t need to join.

Moderator: johnsmith

Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Sand Pit is for having fun. Guest posting is allowed here.

Sewer Stats.

Postby Aussie » 27 Feb 2018, 20:09

It seems to annoy the rats that anyone would look at evidence. Bizarre isn't it? Well, here's some more and I'll keep looking at/for evidence notwithstanding whatever attempts they try to cover that shit hole.

Before BO did her furniture re-arrangement, there were 113959 invisible posts. At that time....that meant 55.56% of that place was secreted.

As of today, after the furniture was moved around, the 113959 figure has increased to.....115629.....1670 posts made and hidden.

56.34% and rising.

:Hi
Aussie
Minister for Foreign Affairs

Re: Sewer Stats.

Postby HBS Guy » 27 Feb 2018, 20:31

They DO get irritated by that, don’t they?

What the fuck is the point of a board where over half the posts are hidden? And consist mostly of posts slagging us off—and deeply hidden forum where the turds shared info about your personal details.

I could not believe Naffy and SN only got like a months ban, much much less than I got for petty crap. One reason but a big one for not going back there.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Vulcan » 27 Feb 2018, 21:13

Neferti & SuperNova got banned from the Sewer or from OzPol??
Vulcan
Pitbull terrier

spamone: Animal

Postby HBS Guy » 27 Feb 2018, 21:19

OzPol. A puny month ban for disclosing a shitload of Aussie’s personal details.

Snippy called Aussie a corrupt ex lawyer, only got a months ban too.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Aussie » 27 Feb 2018, 21:20

Vulcan wrote:Neferti & SuperNova got banned from the Sewer or from OzPol??

Super Nova...no.

I have banned him from Relationships. I have also banned Neferti from there. She is currently banned from the whole of OzPol. I have no idea for how long, but....I suspect it may be permanent....life time, as it ought be.
Aussie

Postby Vulcan » 27 Feb 2018, 21:44

To quote something from Game of Thrones.

"A little bird tells me" what goes on over in PA Sewer.
Vulcan
Pitbull terrier

Postby HBS Guy » 11 Mar 2018, 13:54

This can probably go here.

I spent like 3/4 hour on the loo. Finally pushed out something the size of a bowling ball! This was worse than the time after my hip replacement operation. No fun at all!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Vulcan » 12 Mar 2018, 21:50

An above (average) posting of 'SECRETS' in Sparta (above 50%) is quite shocking really.
I knew it was bad over there from my own experience (boy did they slag you all off big time! Especially when they had a 'new kid' on the block to impress and win over).
But I would never have thought about above 50%! :OMG

I always said that they put flowers in their hair, say special words like "You're Forgiven" or "Peace be with you" - OVER THE TABLE.
But UNDER THE TABLE - they are nasty, vindictive little Palestinians with rocks who want not just their Holy 'land' of Islam, but the Holy 'city' of the Jews as well.
Reminds me of the USA and Pinochet. Total Media coverage (propaganda) blasting and condemning Pinochet for being a Dictator over his Chilean people.
But under the table - they were funding him all along and making sure he stayed in power. :hush
Vulcan
Pitbull terrier

Postby Aussie » 12 Mar 2018, 21:57

Vulcan wrote:An above (average) posting of 'SECRETS' in Sparta (above 50%) is quite shocking really.
I knew it was bad over there from my own experience (boy did they slag you all off big time! Especially when they had a 'new kid' on the block to impress and win over).
But I would never have thought about above 50%! :OMG

I always said that they put flowers in their hair, say special words like "You're Forgiven" or "Peace be with you" - OVER THE TABLE.
But UNDER THE TABLE - they are nasty, vindictive little Palestinians with rocks who want not just their Holy 'land' of Islam, but the Holy 'city' of the Jews as well.
Reminds me of the USA and Pinochet. Total Media coverage (propaganda) blasting and condemning Pinochet for being a Dictator over his Chilean people.
But under the table - they were funding him all along and making sure he stayed in power. :hush

I have not up-dated the stats....but it will still be the same I'd say. More than 50% OF ALL POSTS THERE hidden somewhere. No surprise as they have lots to hide and be very ashamed of.
Aussie

Return to Sand Pit