Sewer Rat Skippy strikes

Casual chatting. Guest posting allowed.

A big welcome to all the guests sitting here reading to go back and ponder! Why not post?

Hot topic: Handmaid’s Tale



Just post here—don’t need to join.
.

Moderator: johnsmith

Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Sand Pit is for having fun. Guest posting is allowed here.

Sewer Rat Skippy strikes

Postby Vulcan » 25 Feb 2018, 21:00

Couldn't hold back on that one.
The Sewer Rat Skippy cuts loose against this Forum via OzPol.
Just another Sewer Rat showing us how they have OzPol as their 'Gimp'.
I feel sorry for the OzPol only members who are not members of either PA Forum. Some stay totally neutral, others have been swayed by Black Orchid & Co.

Of course, if I had done a similar Topic against 'their' Forum - I would be banned and the Topic removed.
Disgraceful place OzPol has become - infested with Rats ...like a Ghost Ship usually has.
Vulcan
Pitbull terrier
 
Posts: 336
Joined: 02 Dec 2017, 15:28
spamone: Animal

Re: Sewer Rat Skippy strikes

Postby Aussie » 25 Feb 2018, 21:24

Probably.....but, fight it out there, and I'm sure most are reading. Better there than here where it does not matter.
User avatar
Aussie
Hero of the Soviet Union
 
Posts: 5618
Joined: 13 Mar 2010, 18:25

Re: Sewer Rat Skippy strikes

Postby johnsmith » 25 Feb 2018, 22:20

bobby

and it is a sewer full of disgusting homo talk and the most filthy swear words


anyone want to let bobby know that there hasn't been a single mention of homosexuality here since he stopped posting ....

i bet he can't say that about ozpol, the sewer, or any other forum he frequents.

:hlo :hlo
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Warthog
 
Posts: 4026
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 22:39
spamone: Animal

Re: Sewer Rat Skippy strikes

Postby HBS Guy » 25 Feb 2018, 22:29

He is a slime who blames others for his own failings.

I don’t have a swear filter and Booby was soon using language his mother would blush to hear. That was our fault, apparently :roll

In the OzPol part of the sewer he suddenly trolled me and mothra. That was the fault of me and mothra apparently :WTF

What a fucking creep! :WTF
Abbott & Co are going to cause the mother and father of all recessions—be prepared!
User avatar
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia
 
Posts: 46158
Joined: 27 Oct 2009, 15:37

Re: Sewer Rat Skippy strikes

Postby Vulcan » 25 Feb 2018, 22:35

Gee - I nearly got 'back involved' with OzPol.
Phew!

Yep - Bobby couldn't help but mention the word 'Butt' in the Travel section against me on OzPol.
Vulcan
Pitbull terrier
 
Posts: 336
Joined: 02 Dec 2017, 15:28
spamone: Animal

Re: Sewer Rat Skippy strikes

Postby johnsmith » 25 Feb 2018, 22:35

HBS Guy wrote:He is a slime who blames others for his own failings.

I don’t have a swear filter and Booby was soon using language his mother would blush to hear. That was our fault, apparently :roll

In the OzPol part of the sewer he suddenly trolled me and mothra. That was the fault of me and mothra apparently :WTF

What a fucking creep! :WTF



I wouldn't be surprised to find out bobby was diagnosed with a learning difficulty.
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Warthog
 
Posts: 4026
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 22:39
spamone: Animal

Re: Sewer Rat Skippy strikes

Postby HBS Guy » 25 Feb 2018, 22:37

He certainly doesn’t know science and engineering.

Jeesus Christ did you see the cretinous utterance he vomited out on his board, wtte:

The world could be cooling or warming or something in between or natural variation.

(no, definitely not natural variation, world was cooling until we blundered in.)

Could be cooling or warming or something in between and this cretin is Mod of Environment?

Same board Unsubrocky is making a complete horses arse of himself about glacier retreat.
Abbott & Co are going to cause the mother and father of all recessions—be prepared!
User avatar
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia
 
Posts: 46158
Joined: 27 Oct 2009, 15:37

Re: Sewer Rat Skippy strikes

Postby Vulcan » 25 Feb 2018, 22:43

johnsmith wrote:
HBS Guy wrote:He is a slime who blames others for his own failings.

I don’t have a swear filter and Booby was soon using language his mother would blush to hear. That was our fault, apparently :roll

In the OzPol part of the sewer he suddenly trolled me and mothra. That was the fault of me and mothra apparently :WTF

What a fucking creep! :WTF



I wouldn't be surprised to find out bobby was diagnosed with a learning difficulty.


He's still a ...boy.
Vulcan
Pitbull terrier
 
Posts: 336
Joined: 02 Dec 2017, 15:28
spamone: Animal

Re: Sewer Rat Skippy strikes

Postby johnsmith » 25 Feb 2018, 23:17

boobie wrote:The world could be cooling or warming or something in between or natural variation.


likes to cover his bases doesn't he :clap :clap :clap
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Warthog
 
Posts: 4026
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 22:39
spamone: Animal

Re: Sewer Rat Skippy strikes

Postby HBS Guy » 25 Feb 2018, 23:23

A fuckwit and a creep.

Ahahahaha he deleted my poll and his own rigged one up—and got the same results! I about busted a gut laughing at that!

He forgives a lot but never apologises—like I said, a creep.
Abbott & Co are going to cause the mother and father of all recessions—be prepared!
User avatar
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia
 
Posts: 46158
Joined: 27 Oct 2009, 15:37

Re: Sewer Rat Skippy strikes

Postby HBS Guy » 25 Feb 2018, 23:41

SN strikes his usual holier-than-thou pose.

This . . . person asked IQ for copies of the photos of me that IQ had found.

This sanctimonious hypocrite for years used avatars meant to imply that I committed bestiality with my little terrier. This prick also used a photo of one of Aussie’s properties as an avatar in the PA part of the sewer.

A real slimy cunt, typical of the clique that rules the PA part of the sewer and is trying to extend its control to the OzPol part of the sewer via the elections for board Mods.
Abbott & Co are going to cause the mother and father of all recessions—be prepared!
User avatar
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia
 
Posts: 46158
Joined: 27 Oct 2009, 15:37

Re: Sewer Rat Skippy strikes

Postby Vulcan » 27 Feb 2018, 19:49

SuperNova slagged you guys off a bit while I was there.
But IQRS.Low slagged you all off big time ...with Bobby backing him up like a Yes-man.
Vulcan
Pitbull terrier
 
Posts: 336
Joined: 02 Dec 2017, 15:28
spamone: Animal

Re: Sewer Rat Skippy strikes

Postby HBS Guy » 27 Feb 2018, 19:55

I imagine.
Abbott & Co are going to cause the mother and father of all recessions—be prepared!
User avatar
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia
 
Posts: 46158
Joined: 27 Oct 2009, 15:37

Re: Sewer Rat Skippy strikes

Postby johnsmith » 27 Feb 2018, 20:59

Vulcan wrote:But IQRS.Low slagged you all off big time ...with Bobby backing him up like a Yes-man.


that's not new. IQismissing was even making threads dedicated to people that never posted there or even knew he existed.
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Warthog
 
Posts: 4026
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 22:39
spamone: Animal

Re: Sewer Rat Skippy strikes

Postby Vulcan » 27 Feb 2018, 21:12

Is IQSR.low a member of OzPol?
I couldn't tell ...and if he is, what is his OzPol name?

The other 'yes man' like Bobby is Redmond Neck.

I don't know why Skippy felt obliged to slag this Forum off out of the blue, then go on to pretend he isn't a nasty person who goes around slagging people off?
Is this part of the recent 'tremors' happening over in the PA Sewer amongst its members ...the in-fighting?
Are they getting frustrated that this Forum's members aren't taking the bait when they are on OzPol and giving them their "Ban them FreeDiver!" fix?
Are they starting to chew their own leg off?
Mantra gave some good insight into what I also experienced (but politely did not involve myself in, just sat on the bench and watched) while I was there.
But I remember Mantra saying something similar not so long ago when Cods was getting in trouble for blurting Mantra's personal life around.
Vulcan
Pitbull terrier
 
Posts: 336
Joined: 02 Dec 2017, 15:28
spamone: Animal

Re: Sewer Rat Skippy strikes

Postby HBS Guy » 27 Feb 2018, 21:16

IQ is not a member now—permanent ban. FD did a real fuckwit and disgusting thing, unbanned IQ a few years back. That lost Muzo who departed immediately. Vic & Set are sad substitutes.

IQ used to join using a sock, not sure if he still does.
Abbott & Co are going to cause the mother and father of all recessions—be prepared!
User avatar
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia
 
Posts: 46158
Joined: 27 Oct 2009, 15:37

Re: Sewer Rat Skippy strikes

Postby Vulcan » 27 Feb 2018, 21:34

Yes - noticed Muso was not around after my return from my lengthy (years) ban. At first I got Mozzaok mixed up with Muso, when Mozza posted not so long ago.
IQSR.low seems a 'dangerous' authority over there in PA Sewer. He accused you guys of all sorts of Internet scamming. So I got my sibling (works in a potent Australian govt agency) to do a 'check' on IQSR.low,etc and 'this' Forum too. Had to use "Possible scamming" to get the check done. I can't and will not clarify the 'results' and I only received what they felt I should be shown in accordance to my request regarding these Forums. My sibling dropped the Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy remark "Mostly Harmless." in regards to all three Forums. :thumb
Vulcan
Pitbull terrier
 
Posts: 336
Joined: 02 Dec 2017, 15:28
spamone: Animal

Re: Sewer Rat Skippy strikes

Postby Aussie » 27 Feb 2018, 21:38

How about you run against skippy, for Mod of Fringe?

The sewer seem to have a take-over planned.

Jayzuz.....if anyone fits the Fringe description, it has to be you.
User avatar
Aussie
Hero of the Soviet Union
 
Posts: 5618
Joined: 13 Mar 2010, 18:25

Re: Sewer Rat Skippy strikes

Postby johnsmith » 27 Feb 2018, 21:39

Aussie wrote:How about you run against skippy, for Mod of Fringe?

The sewer seem to have a take-over planned.


funny how skip has never shown any interest in fringe until now. :nah :nah
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Warthog
 
Posts: 4026
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 22:39
spamone: Animal

Re: Sewer Rat Skippy strikes

Postby Vulcan » 27 Feb 2018, 21:43

I wouldn't mind putting skippy on my bulbar.
But I really don't feel like getting back into OzPol in a big way.
They couldn't even give me Travel Mod which was totally vacant in the first place.
A Modulation that I had been asking for long before other Mod positions were 'replaced'.

I do eat kangaroo meat by the way.
He's just 'small-fry' anyway.

...and yes, like I said - they are going for the take-over, if not done so already.
OzPol is PA Sewer's now.
Vulcan
Pitbull terrier
 
Posts: 336
Joined: 02 Dec 2017, 15:28
spamone: Animal

Re: Sewer Rat Skippy strikes

Postby johnsmith » 27 Feb 2018, 21:47

Vulcan wrote:I wouldn't mind putting skippy on my bulbar.
But I really don't feel like getting back into OzPol in a big way.
They couldn't even give me Travel Mod which was totally vacant in the first place.
A Modulation that I had been asking for long before other Mod positions were 'replaced'.

I do eat kangaroo meat by the way.
He's just 'small-fry' anyway.

...and yes, like I said - they are going for the take-over, if not done so already.
OzPol is PA Sewer's now.


you don't have to get into it ... if you win you probably need not post for another 5 yrs before fd decides to find someone else :roll
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Warthog
 
Posts: 4026
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 22:39
spamone: Animal

Re: Sewer Rat Skippy strikes

Postby Vulcan » 27 Feb 2018, 22:18

johnsmith wrote:
Vulcan wrote:I wouldn't mind putting skippy on my bulbar.
But I really don't feel like getting back into OzPol in a big way.
They couldn't even give me Travel Mod which was totally vacant in the first place.
A Modulation that I had been asking for long before other Mod positions were 'replaced'.

I do eat kangaroo meat by the way.
He's just 'small-fry' anyway.

...and yes, like I said - they are going for the take-over, if not done so already.
OzPol is PA Sewer's now.


you don't have to get into it ... if you win you probably need not post for another 5 yrs before fd decides to find someone else :roll


Ha! Now that's funny.

Well Aussie noticed FD getting to work in Extremism.
I hadn't noticed yet (while dwelling in Fringe for my nomination post) - but I predicted he would delete the Skippy Topic (possibly because Aussie, I and GP & unforgiven made a good showing of it against Skippy & Co) ...mainly because Black Orchy-Bottle & Co had a cry to FD about them not getting their way.
Vulcan
Pitbull terrier
 
Posts: 336
Joined: 02 Dec 2017, 15:28
spamone: Animal


Return to Sand Pit

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron