Unforgiven banned again from Ozpolitic after short tenure

Casual chatting. Guest posting allowed.

Welcome to the various guests visiting here. Why not register? The real PA—a home away from home when OzPol is down.

Hot topic: Handmaid’s Tale

Just post here—don’t need to join.

Moderator: johnsmith

Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Sand Pit is for having fun. Guest posting is allowed here.

Re: Unforgiven banned again from Ozpolitic after short tenur

Postby johnsmith » 24 Feb 2018, 09:29

Setanta wrote:
mothra wrote:
Setanta wrote:
mothra wrote:And just lol at being "told about this thread".

Jesus.

And why is that? I had it PMed to me.

And you call us butthurt ... just lol.

I'm not the one leaking bile out of my arse on another forum about you am I? Butthurt describes you all to a tee.

how is making observations about others behaviour 'leaking bile'? What was said that isn't true?

you give yourself far to much credit Set.
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Warthog

spamone: Animal

Postby johnsmith » 24 Feb 2018, 09:32

Aussie wrote:This would be a perfect opportunity for Setanta to tell you both why you are banned.

Ah....so who is our secret admirer who PM'd you about this Thread? My money is on a sewer rat.

to be fair, that's not Set's doing and I'm not even sure he knows why exactly. Fd told him something about us making threats, but I doubt Set or FD can show those 'threats'.

FD is just being a dickhead, not set's fault
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Warthog

Postby johnsmith » 24 Feb 2018, 09:38

mothra wrote:I've just read through this thread again ... buggered if i can see how "all they say about me is true".

Thought i was assertive but quite diplomatic. Certainly can't see how i deserve that bucket of shit.

Hands up who thinks Setanta is just trying his best to distance himself from "us". You know, to be on the "side" that appears to be winning?

Shame ... i thought more highly of him.

People can surprise you, eh.

it's far easier for Set to blame us than accept any shortcomings in his own behaviour.
FD.
johnsmith
Warthog

Postby HBS Guy » 24 Feb 2018, 11:16

Another sewer dweller, Naffy or SN I reckon, registered here as “IKnowWhereYouLive” lovely board you Mod, Set, I don’t know how I can stop myself posting there.

None of us have ever done anything like it yet we face a permanent ban or a long series of long bans.
Abbott & Co are going to cause the mother and father of all recessions—be prepared!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby mothra » 26 Feb 2018, 13:41

johnsmith wrote:
mothra wrote:I've just read through this thread again ... buggered if i can see how "all they say about me is true".

Thought i was assertive but quite diplomatic. Certainly can't see how i deserve that bucket of shit.

Hands up who thinks Setanta is just trying his best to distance himself from "us". You know, to be on the "side" that appears to be winning?

Shame ... i thought more highly of him.

People can surprise you, eh.

it's far easier for Set to blame us than accept any shortcomings in his own behaviour.

I think there's more to it than that. I think he's actively trying to distance himself from us.

Nothing said on this thread or anywhere else warrants the foulness he has responded with.

I know i certainly said nothing to justify how he has treated me.

He is, clearly, at last taking sides.

I expected so much better from him.
mothra
Duck

Postby HBS Guy » 09 Mar 2018, 00:18

Christ, how many bans, of 4 weeks did I get from Vic? Including one for pointing out the election of Mods to MRBs would cause cliqueness.

I saw Dr Mengele was gone, I thought for good and about time, nope, the creep came back. Nah, nothing there for me.
Abbott & Co are going to cause the mother and father of all recessions—be prepared!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby johnsmith » 09 Mar 2018, 13:03

come on set, you can read this ... I noticed that you're spitting a lot of your own buthurt vile over there at ozpol...

what was said here in this thread that got you so butt hurt? Is it that someone dared to question your motives? Instead of getting butthurt that someone thinks you sometimes look biased, why don't you ask them why they think that and then look at it from their point of view to see if maybe, just maybe, they might have a point?
FD.
johnsmith
Warthog

Postby mothra » 09 Mar 2018, 13:09

johnsmith wrote:come on set, you can read this ... I noticed that you're spitting a lot of your own buthurt vile over there at ozpol...

what was said here in this thread that got you so butt hurt? Is it that someone dared to question your motives? Instead of getting butthurt that someone thinks you sometimes look biased, why don't you ask them why they think that and then look at it from their point of view to see if maybe, just maybe, they might have a point?

Love to know what i've said that is so bad it negates our friendship. What i said that is so much worse than anything else said to him by the "other side" ... as he is want to refer to continuously.

There is nothing. I said nothing.

I can only assume he is drawing a line in the sand. Distancing himself from me. He has, as it were, chosen a "side".

Bob Dylan wrote a song about this you know.
mothra
Duck

Postby johnsmith » 11 Mar 2018, 14:40

Jasin
Mothra & John Smith probably deserved their bans.

For what?
FD.
johnsmith
Warthog

Postby mothra » 12 Mar 2018, 14:19

johnsmith wrote:Jasin
Mothra & John Smith probably deserved their bans.

For what?

No-one knows. They just know we deserved it.

mothra
Duck

Postby Vulcan » 12 Mar 2018, 21:44

I'm referring to the factor of "I really don't know 'why' you were both banned so harshly".
But I 'presume' it was for a 'reason' regarding fighting the Sewer Rats (especially Lisa, Cods, Bobby, Agnes)?
I might be wrong, maybe you upset another OzPol member like Bojack or Hammer. I really don't know.
I've been banned 5 times just this year!
Vic did explain to me with one case regarding a 'sledge' against your wife John Smith and I admitted to VIC that yes, I crossed the line and deserved the ban.
I owned it. (2 weeks ban).

So you guys tell me?
Why do you both think you were banned?
Vulcan
Pitbull terrier

Postby johnsmith » 12 Mar 2018, 23:47

Vulcan wrote:I'm referring to the factor of "I really don't know 'why' you were both banned so harshly".
But I 'presume' it was for a 'reason' regarding fighting the Sewer Rats (especially Lisa, Cods, Bobby, Agnes)?
I might be wrong, maybe you upset another OzPol member like Bojack or Hammer. I really don't know.
I've been banned 5 times just this year!
Vic did explain to me with one case regarding a 'sledge' against your wife John Smith and I admitted to VIC that yes, I crossed the line and deserved the ban.
I owned it. (2 weeks ban).

So you guys tell me?

don't know Jasin ... i sent FD a PM about another sledge against my wife, i don't even remember who it was from anymore, and 5 seconds after FD read it I was permanently banned.

FD is a cock and if I ever get back on there again it won't be for long cause he'll permanently ban me once i finish telling him what i think of him
FD.
johnsmith
Warthog

Postby mothra » 12 Mar 2018, 23:54

Vulcan wrote:So you guys tell me?

FleaDriver is a big girl's blouse.
mothra
Duck

Previous