A place to chat

Casual chatting. Guest posting allowed.

Welcome to the various guests visiting here. Why not register? The real PA—a home away from home when OzPol is down.

Hot topic: Handmaid’s Tale



Just post here—don’t need to join.
.

Moderator: johnsmith

Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Sand Pit is for having fun. Guest posting is allowed here.

A place to chat

Postby Jellybean2 » 12 Feb 2018, 15:06

Is this a nice place for a friendly chinwag? I'm deciding if I should join or not.
Jellybean2
 

Re: A place to chat

Postby Aussie » 12 Feb 2018, 15:27

That could be the last post you make here if you do not cease using a proxy/VPN.
User avatar
Aussie
Minister for Foreign Affairs
 
Posts: 7523
Joined: 13 Mar 2010, 18:25

Re: A place to chat

Postby HBS Guy » 12 Feb 2018, 15:40

Yes, we do not like proxy guests or members.
User avatar
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia
 
Posts: 50010
Joined: 27 Oct 2009, 15:37

Re: A place to chat

Postby johnsmith » 12 Feb 2018, 15:58

otherwise it is a nice place to chat.
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Mastodon
 
Posts: 6882
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 22:39
spamone: Animal

Re: A place to chat

Postby mothra » 12 Feb 2018, 16:04

johnsmith wrote:otherwise it is a nice place to chat.



So .... had a nice day?

Do you think Jellybeans has had a nice day too?
User avatar
mothra
Duck
 
Posts: 5526
Joined: 27 Sep 2017, 18:47
spamone: Animal

Re: A place to chat

Postby HBS Guy » 12 Feb 2018, 17:40

Did he/she show much backbone?
User avatar
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia
 
Posts: 50010
Joined: 27 Oct 2009, 15:37

Re: A place to chat

Postby johnsmith » 12 Feb 2018, 19:25

mothra wrote:
johnsmith wrote:otherwise it is a nice place to chat.



So .... had a nice day?

Do you think Jellybeans has had a nice day too?



had a shit day actually...... fucken lawyers should be shot. Useless turds the lot of them
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Mastodon
 
Posts: 6882
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 22:39
spamone: Animal

Re: A place to chat

Postby Aussie » 12 Feb 2018, 19:29

Do tell!

:bgrin
User avatar
Aussie
Minister for Foreign Affairs
 
Posts: 7523
Joined: 13 Mar 2010, 18:25

Re: A place to chat

Postby johnsmith » 12 Feb 2018, 19:57

Aussie wrote:Do tell!

:bgrin


I'm trying to decide whether to sue my lawyer for failing in her duty of care or not
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Mastodon
 
Posts: 6882
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 22:39
spamone: Animal

Re: A place to chat

Postby Aussie » 12 Feb 2018, 20:04

johnsmith wrote:
Aussie wrote:Do tell!

:bgrin


I'm trying to decide whether to sue my lawyer for failing in her duty of care or not


Come on. Do tell!

You get for free here what you'd pay big bucks for!

:bgrin
User avatar
Aussie
Minister for Foreign Affairs
 
Posts: 7523
Joined: 13 Mar 2010, 18:25

Re: A place to chat

Postby johnsmith » 12 Feb 2018, 20:09

Aussie wrote:
johnsmith wrote:
Aussie wrote:Do tell!

:bgrin


I'm trying to decide whether to sue my lawyer for failing in her duty of care or not


Come on. Do tell!

You get for free here what you'd pay big bucks for!

:bgrin


they failed to tell me, while preparing extensions on my contracts (twice in two years), about changes in legislation that affect my contracts. Changes that had apparently been negotiated and pushed through into the mainstream by the owner of the same law firm I used

now I'm thinking of selling but am stuck until I deal with these changes, something that can delay my sale for another year, when a simple clause in my extensions would have dealt with the matter nicely. Delaying another year will cost me money on my sale not to mention the money it will cost to deal with the changes.
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Mastodon
 
Posts: 6882
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 22:39
spamone: Animal

Re: A place to chat

Postby Aussie » 12 Feb 2018, 20:12

Too vague. PM me if you like.
User avatar
Aussie
Minister for Foreign Affairs
 
Posts: 7523
Joined: 13 Mar 2010, 18:25

Re: A place to chat

Postby johnsmith » 12 Feb 2018, 20:13

Aussie wrote:Too vague. PM me if you like.


nah. ... not going to get into specifics. I have my own supply of free lawyers I can use for information
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Mastodon
 
Posts: 6882
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 22:39
spamone: Animal

Re: A place to chat

Postby Aussie » 12 Feb 2018, 20:20

johnsmith wrote:
Aussie wrote:Too vague. PM me if you like.


nah. ... not going to get into specifics. I have my own supply of free lawyers I can use for information


:bgrin
User avatar
Aussie
Minister for Foreign Affairs
 
Posts: 7523
Joined: 13 Mar 2010, 18:25

Re: A place to chat

Postby HBS Guy » 13 Feb 2018, 13:48

That a picture of Agnes?
User avatar
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia
 
Posts: 50010
Joined: 27 Oct 2009, 15:37

Re: A place to chat

Postby johnsmith » 13 Feb 2018, 14:47

any reason for deleting it aussie? it was just a music video.
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Mastodon
 
Posts: 6882
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 22:39
spamone: Animal

Re: A place to chat

Postby Aussie » 13 Feb 2018, 14:50

johnsmith wrote:any reason for deleting it aussie? it was just a music video.


Yes.
User avatar
Aussie
Minister for Foreign Affairs
 
Posts: 7523
Joined: 13 Mar 2010, 18:25

Re: A place to chat

Postby Vulcan » 13 Feb 2018, 18:50

My day was wracking up a $100 fare as my last while the druggos scored their stuff. Then they saw me pick up a guy who works as a prison guard, from his local club. I drop him off 'free of charge'.
They complain. "Hey - how come he got a free ride man!?"
I reply: "He's a prison guard, you're druggos - I think you should just shut the &$#@ up, when you smell like weeds and not plants!"
"We'll tip you $50 for your trouble."
Vulcan
Pitbull terrier
 
Posts: 346
Joined: 02 Dec 2017, 15:28
spamone: Animal

Re: A place to chat

Postby Aussie » 13 Feb 2018, 18:54

Vulcan wrote:My day was wracking up a $100 fare as my last while the druggos scored their stuff. Then they saw me pick up a guy who works as a prison guard, from his local club. I drop him off 'free of charge'.
They complain. "Hey - how come he got a free ride man!?"
I reply: "He's a prison guard, you're druggos - I think you should just shut the &$#@ up, when you smell like weeds and not plants!"
"We'll tip you $50 for your trouble."


You voted in that Multiculture election at OzPol?
User avatar
Aussie
Minister for Foreign Affairs
 
Posts: 7523
Joined: 13 Mar 2010, 18:25

Re: A place to chat

Postby Vulcan » 13 Feb 2018, 19:38

Aussie wrote:
Vulcan wrote:My day was wracking up a $100 fare as my last while the druggos scored their stuff. Then they saw me pick up a guy who works as a prison guard, from his local club. I drop him off 'free of charge'.
They complain. "Hey - how come he got a free ride man!?"
I reply: "He's a prison guard, you're druggos - I think you should just shut the &$#@ up, when you smell like weeds and not plants!"
"We'll tip you $50 for your trouble."


You voted in that Multiculture election at OzPol?


Nope. I only voted in the 'Environmental' that Bobby Browntongue became Mod in. I haven't voted in any others. Oh wait - I voted for Bwian in the Extremism vote. I think Gordon won. good on him though. I only voted for Brian because it annoyed Cods.
Vulcan
Pitbull terrier
 
Posts: 346
Joined: 02 Dec 2017, 15:28
spamone: Animal


Return to Sand Pit

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

cron