Black Orchid in bed with FreeDiver

Casual chatting. Guest posting allowed.

Welcome to the various guests visiting here. Why not register? The real PA—a home away from home when OzPol is down.

Hot topic: Handmaid’s Tale

Just post here—don’t need to join.

Moderator: johnsmith

Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Sand Pit is for having fun. Guest posting is allowed here.

Black Orchid in bed with FreeDiver

Postby Vulcan » 28 Jan 2018, 11:20

Well, I tried my best to 'even the scales of justice' and give you guys a fair 'return' to OzPol, by trying to show the true colours of the other PA Forumers to the OzPolians - that they are not as 'innocent' (and you lot totally guilty) as they play upon.

I'm afraid that the entire OzPol Forum has indeed become a 'Dictatorship' under FreeDiver.
The proven fact was that FD just banned my Topic against Anus the Agnes's Tavern Topic which just slags off you guys. Cod's 'secret room' of anti-Monk PA'ers - dream has become a reality.

Although I requested that only NON-PA MEMBERS (not 'dual citizens' so to speak) reply to Topic. Straight away Agnes and AiA chirped in negatively and probably whined to FD.
The Topic was removed and I was banned.
So FD made my choice for me and its his way of saying that : Yes - the PA Forum run by Black Orchid, is his little 'harem' on the side where the girls from there spread their legs to get other's banned from OzPol. They have free reign to do what they like in OzPol - as do their guys like Bobby and AiA, Redmond, etc.
I can only take so much. I'll give a metre, but I will not take a mile.

Apparently I can NOT have a Topic 'requesting' only Non-PA members reply (that also included you guys - to be fair), but Agnes can have a section that Bans who she likes and then goes and uses it to slag off those people via her own Topics for personal whim. :WTF Let alone she did not respect my request in my Topic but trolled it on her first post.

So here I am again.
In your PA Forum.
But this time I'm here to say I won't be hanging around. Fuck my hope for Travel Mod ( yeah right!) - been asking that for ages, no Mod at all currently.
I've kinda got busy in life anyway.
I wish to say again 'Sorry for being used by the other PA Forum for getting you all banned' before. I was a sock for all their hands up my arse.

I wish to also say sorry - but I don't think you will get far on OzPol. The other PA'ers are 'in bed' with FD like a slut and you lot are never gonna be able to break back into there in any respectable fashion.
Please say goodbye to Hammer, Gordon and 'everyone' else, if anyone of you can?
Please explain, if you dare - the constant 'injustice' done against someone who was just trying to be 'fair' and diplomatic.
I think a few OzPolians would be interested.
The 'corruption' of the other PA'ers 'using' OzPol to further their Agenda against you guys has gone too far.
I think those PA'ers have actually 'taken over' OzPol, even from the OzPol 'only' members.

I very much doubt you guys will get anywhere in OzPol again. It's all against you.
I don't know what you can do about it? I'm at a loss now as to what to do, at seeing this happen.
I think it is a 'bad' thing that has happened - what OzPol has become.
It's sad to see FD being sooo - 'TROLL-LIKE' in his behaviour towards issues.
I'm sorry - but I can not be a member of a Forum run by someone being 'blatantly biased'.

It was like the Gov-Gen basically stating that he is totally biased to the ALP against the NLP (you guys, for argument's sake) and that the Parliament House is banning all NLP members ...and anyone, like 'myself' that is part of the Parliament House (OzPol) staff that speaks out 'against' the ALP, like I did.
Basically - a DICTATORSHIP!

So enough is enough.
I've come off the absolute 'loser' in all this and I didn't even have 'Mod' luxuries up my sleeve to use for my beneficial gain, like some did.
I wish you all the best, though I have my doubts you will all get justice back in OzPol - let alone support from the other OzPol members who are all probably too scared to 'speak out' like I did against such bias and hypocrisy.

I feel dirty, used, abused and thrown away.
Yep - I'm a fucking loser!
Bye
:rain
Vulcan
Pitbull terrier

spamone: Animal

Re: Black Orchid in bed with FreeDiver

Postby HBS Guy » 28 Jan 2018, 11:53

OzPol has become a bigger sewer. That is why I no longer post there.
Abbott & Co are going to cause the mother and father of all recessions—be prepared!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby johnsmith » 28 Jan 2018, 11:56

what forum did you post it under?
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Rhinocerus

Postby mothra » 29 Jan 2018, 07:47

There are many kinds of victories.
mothra
Duck

Postby johnsmith » 29 Jan 2018, 13:38

I don't know about BO with Freediver, but ever since vic became a mod I've become suspicious that he might be involved with someone from the sewer ... possible fungus
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Rhinocerus

Postby mothra » 29 Jan 2018, 14:23

johnsmith wrote:I don't know about BO with Freediver, but ever since vic became a mod I've become suspicious that he might be involved with someone from the sewer ... possible fungus

Vic has definitely had his ear bent ... but i think it's more about popularity than anything.

Some people will do absolutely anything to fit in ... and justify it to themselves in amazing ways.

If you're looking for a behind the scenes protagonist, look no further than Lisa Jones.

Still cracks me up that BO is stuck with her.
mothra
Duck

Postby johnsmith » 26 Feb 2018, 19:03

hey body odour, you made this claim on ozpol

I will answer anyway Smiley

Not arrogance at all it is just sheer observation. Your name shows from day break til the wee small hours every day/night. Always there.

Even if you were logged in and not here your name would disappear from the logged in list if you were out doing real things.

BUT I think it is a 5 minute active time span cutoff whereby your name disappears from the list if you are not active in a 5 minute time frame so to be always listed you have to be refreshing at least sooner than every 5 minutes.

It's not rocket science Smiley

it's also not rocket science to know that for you to make that claim with any semblance of truth, you would have to be online from day break till the wee small hours every day/night yourself. :oops

does that mean you need to get get a life, get out in the real world and get some fresh air yourself?

you fucken idiot
FD.
johnsmith
Rhinocerus

Postby Aussie » 26 Feb 2018, 20:20

The proven fact was that FD just banned my Topic against Anus the Agnes's Tavern Topic which just slags off you guys. Cod's 'secret room' of anti-Monk PA'ers - dream has become a reality.

FD will not have done that. Agnes will have. No point being dramatic Vulcan.
Aussie
Hero of the Soviet Union

Postby Vulcan » 27 Feb 2018, 19:47

Nope. I made a Topic in Chat 'questioning' a Topic started by Agnes in 'her' Tavern that slagged off this Forum.
Obviously anyone from this Forum could not 'respond' to her accusations because no-one here is welcome in 'her' Tavern.
Within 2 hours - my Topic was removed and I was banned (again). FD was present at that period.
A few days later - Agnes 'removed' her said Topic (probably by advice from Vic or FD).

Like I say. Anyone who is a member of Black Orchy-Bottle's Forum is well looked after by FD/Vic and get away with any spoilt behaviour they like.
Vulcan
Pitbull terrier

Return to Sand Pit