Chair Sniffers from PA Sewer

Casual chatting. Guest posting allowed.

Hot topic: Some of the best political cartoons collected here.

Special feature: Peter “Walter Mitty” Costello.

Just post here—don’t need to join.

Moderator: johnsmith

Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Sand Pit is for having fun. Guest posting is allowed here.

Chair Sniffers from PA Sewer

Postby Vulcan » 07 Jan 2018, 15:15

Yep - got another one.
This time it's Anus the Agnes - posting four Topics in her 'Tavern' where she bans everyone but herself (and her fat butt).
No-one replies (which they haven't currently) unless she asks them too out of embarrassment. :jump Cods usually appears to lend a hand.
She calls this PA Forum 'Shady Pines'. Well having worked Aged Care - many of these places are much better than living in 'Sewers' and are home to the 'sociable' wealthy n' Aged. Wise and retired. Onya Monk :beer

As you can see - another PA Sewer Rat sniffing like a rat around this Forum. See Monk, I told you that this Forum will get popular. I on the other hand, don't go sniffing around their 'sewer' PA forum. Dirty little rat she is. Sniffing the very chairs we sit on, just like one turdy Politician did years ago. How low can she go? A lot lower I'm sure. :rofl She picks up blokes on the net afterall and she's still chasing after Aussie whenever and wherever he posts on OzPol. :wub

Hey Anus the Agnes - "Schmell me finger Mal Maninga!"

She'll probably deny that she comes here still ...sniffing away. Probably say that Bobby Birdbrain sent her PM's.
Dirty little sniffer she is. :rofl
Vulcan
Jack Russell

spamone: Animal

Re: Chair Sniffers from PA Sewer

Postby mothra » 07 Jan 2018, 15:25

mothra
mountain lion

Postby Vulcan » 07 Jan 2018, 15:27

This is a writing Forum Mothra, not a Television station (Rage/Countdown).
You still having a go at me because of a 'female' thing?
Vulcan
Jack Russell

Postby mothra » 07 Jan 2018, 16:54

Vulcan wrote:This is a writing Forum Mothra, not a Television station (Rage/Countdown).
You still having a go at me because of a 'female' thing?

Ah but sometimes, a song just captures it, don't you think?

mothra
mountain lion

Postby Vulcan » 07 Jan 2018, 19:20

Hmm?
You feel threatened by me Mothra.
Why?

I think I know why.
But I want to hear/read it from you as to why?
As I'm sure you are conscious as to your posts.
Vulcan
Jack Russell

Postby mothra » 07 Jan 2018, 21:28

I couldn't possibly answer that question Vulcan. I'm far too intimidated.
mothra
mountain lion

Postby Vulcan » 09 Jan 2018, 17:43

Oh well, I can't please everyone.
If I did - I would be insane (to believe it!).
Vulcan
Jack Russell

Postby Vulcan » 09 Jan 2018, 18:03

I see the PA Sewer - rats are hiding out in Anus the Agnes's TAVERN (room of tortured secrets) spilling their filthy guts out as usual screaming n' crying for other's but themselves to be banned as usual.
They obviously have nothing else to say or post about - except for getting people banned.
"Freediver! Ban them - they looked at me!"
"VIC! Ban them - I don't like the way they use capitals!"
"FreeDiver! ban them - they tried to 'touch' me!"
"VIC! Ban them - they aren't part of our PA Forum and therefor a 'traitor' to OzPol as well."

It's hard some times to tell if they are really doing the biggest 'suck job' (Hence why FD loves his 'harem' forum on the side) to OzPol/FD/VIC
or they really are the typical 'NIMBY / local nuisance' type that complains and whinges about everything/everyone??

Redmond the Tampon seems to have taken over from the inconsistent Lisa 'Lube Job' Jones with his cries for people to be banned.
Cods has once again posted her usual hypocritical Aged Care drivel (dementia ward 11-c). I betya Anus the Agnes came up with 'Shady Pines' when she was posting with Cods :rofl
Redmond the Tampon is doing a really 'squealy' job of it.
Soon they will all be calling the Police and claiming to be 'all' sexually assaulted by John Smith ...even though he is still banned.

I wonder if FD & VIC are starting to see these PA sewer types for what they really are. Much akin to that person who rings the Police to complain about everything/everyone in a consistent weekly barrage. I think Set may have seen the light recently.

It would be sad to see FD, VIC and Mods give in to this sort of pathetically compulsive behaviour of these PA Sewerats and their constant barrages of "Ban them" complaining. How many PM's has FD & VIC been pounded with in the last few days? x40 by Lisa Jones for starters? :OMG That's all she every really posts.

"Oh my god! I'm outraged! Aussie said the word 'Hiccup' and I'm sure he was referring to my D-Cup. How disgraceful, abusive and this really needs to go to the High Court for this inappropriate harassment!"

:WTF
Vulcan
Jack Russell

Return to Sand Pit