cods

Casual chatting. Guest posting allowed.

Hot topic: Some of the best political cartoons collected here.

Special feature: Peter “Walter Mitty” Costello.

Just post here—don’t need to join.

Moderator: johnsmith

Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Sand Pit is for having fun. Guest posting is allowed here.

cods

Postby HBS Guy » 06 Jan 2018, 17:52

Back on OzPol Aussie is describing how cods suddenly broke off communicating with him by email.

I had a fairly long email correspondence too, but suddenly that too was broken off.

Poor cods, says she makes up her own mind but clearly this is not so, she was influenced by the turds in the sewer quite obviously. Agnes likely was jealous cods was “talking” with me and Lisa the troll just wants all the attention from everybody.

Once the turds in the sewer are finished with Agnes and cods I fear they will hurt cods as a way to get at Agnes. Two very silly females there.
Abbott & Co are going to cause the mother and father of all recessions—be prepared!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Re: cods

Postby johnsmith » 06 Jan 2018, 18:23

cods is easily manipulated by the sewer rats ..

she might thinks she's making up her own mind, but in the end she's doing what she's told
johnsmith
Jaguar

spamone: Animal

Postby HBS Guy » 06 Jan 2018, 18:28

Very much so.
Abbott & Co are going to cause the mother and father of all recessions—be prepared!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Aussie » 06 Jan 2018, 18:42

johnsmith wrote:cods is easily manipulated by the sewer rats ..

she might thinks she's making up her own mind, but in the end she's doing what she's told

Cods will never give her consent to post those emails. She has made so many pretty awful comments about OzPol people, she will be far too embarrassed and will cover up.

Honesty. What a laugh.
Aussie
Hero of the Soviet Union

Postby johnsmith » 06 Jan 2018, 19:55

Aussie wrote:

Cods will never give her consent to post those emails. She has made so many pretty awful comments about OzPol people, she will be far too embarrassed and will cover up.

Honesty. What a laugh.

you don't need her permission to post them here. :rain
johnsmith
Jaguar

Postby Aussie » 06 Jan 2018, 19:58

johnsmith wrote:
Aussie wrote:

Honesty. What a laugh.

you don't need her permission to post them here. :rain

I know. But, contrary to what her Masters have told her, I am not that sort of arsehole.
Aussie
Hero of the Soviet Union

Postby Vulcan » 06 Jan 2018, 23:45

It's a mummy/daughter relationship with Cods & Agnes. But Cods not only 'follows' the others, she has often originated her own views of you lot. She really has a lot to say when she feels safe that none of you can see what she writes. It mostly comes out when she converses with Lisa & Agnes directly, rather than directly with you guys. In other words - she's just a back-stabber. Don't feel sorry for her Monk, because she 'totally agrees' with everything said against you. She is just another of all those PA'ers (Sewers) that couldn't wait for you guys to return to OzPol ...just to get you all 'banned' again - like a 'fix'.
Vulcan
Jack Russell

Postby HBS Guy » 07 Jan 2018, 17:25

Poor old codsy sounding so strong and smart here but we know it won’t be long and the sewer turds are done with her and she learns what the sewer is all about. In the meantime, she is obfuscating about the stuff in her emails to Aussie. No honesty there, codsy.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Aussie » 07 Jan 2018, 17:46

HBS Guy wrote:Poor old codsy sounding so strong and smart here but we know it won’t be long and the sewer turds are done with her and she learns what the sewer is all about. In the meantime, she is obfuscating about the stuff in her emails to Aussie. No honesty there, codsy.

Absolutely. She is firing (blank) bullets handed to her by Agnes. Like that crap about me investigating some business etc. Agnes is full of shit, and cods is swallowing it. I think she knows it now, but also realises she has gone way past her safe depth and is thus sticking with those who will piss in her pocket while they feed her bullshit.
Aussie
Hero of the Soviet Union

Postby HBS Guy » 07 Jan 2018, 18:12

She can always leave the sewer and leave Agnes who cods knows is not right in the head. cods says she makes up her own mind—so think for once cods!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 09 Jan 2018, 18:16

How far cods has fallen. In the Tavern she is now getting all indignant that Aussie is making clear his displeasure and righteous indignation at a foul little shit who posted voluminous amounts of Aussie’s personal details.

Save your anger for the low bitch who did that, cods. Man, you really don’t know right from wrong anymore, do you? So anxious to be accepted, temporarily, by a bunch of lowlifes.

Any disgust I feel is for Naffy’s disgusting actions and your support of Naffy.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Vulcan » 09 Jan 2018, 18:34

Very disgraceful what CODS(wollop) has posted recently in the 'Secret Tavern of Tortured Souls'.
I think they have all posted some pretty disgraceful stuff in that section of late.
Vulcan
Jack Russell

Postby HBS Guy » 09 Jan 2018, 18:39

Yup.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Vulcan » 09 Jan 2018, 19:20

Alas...

Why does Aussie continue to give them an excuse to have him banned again? :WTF
Why does he pursue the righteousness of 'details' when FD & VIC don't give a hoot about the 'details'.
All that they see is Aussie chasing up the other PA'ers (over 'details' :roll ) and giving them every bit an excuse to cry 'victimised & harrassed'.
Which gives them the excuse to cry "Ban Him!".

I don’t see anything that Aussie has done gives the sewer turds enough reason to have Aussie banned? Certainly, the fish head FD has been and had a look (well, according to cods) and nothing happened?
Vulcan
Jack Russell

Postby HBS Guy » 10 Jan 2018, 11:46

cods whines in the Tavern:

say what you like do what like accuse what you like lie what you like... in general turn it into an ugly place..

Just as if the turds from the sewer did not post a bulk lot of Aussie’s personal data. They got a slap on the wrist instead of the Order of the Boot and I do not blame Aussie for trying to change that. Disclosing personal details is death to a forum.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Aussie » 10 Jan 2018, 14:54

Gawd, codsy will soon be way out of her depth at the sewer. Quite a controversy there right now.......in the oh so secret Rooms of course!

:bgrin
Aussie
Hero of the Soviet Union

Postby HBS Guy » 10 Jan 2018, 15:43

Of course! Only the finest pond scum discusses things in secret rooms.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Vulcan » 10 Jan 2018, 18:38

Cods was the main member of OzPol from the PA Sewer who wanted FD to incorporate a 'Secret Room' on OzPol for no other reason than to use it against members of this Forum and this Forum as a whole. Basically: the Moslems wanted to put a big gun on Christian territory to aim at you Jews ....so to speak if that makes sense.
Thankfully FD told Cods to take a flying leap in an amusing way, besides me letting rip against her on that Topic.
Cods is a very nasty 'snake in the grass'. It's her nasty actions that always betray her more conservative written expression.
Vulcan
Jack Russell

Postby Aussie » 10 Jan 2018, 18:56

Vulcan wrote:Cods was the main member of OzPol from the PA Sewer who wanted FD to incorporate a 'Secret Room' on OzPol for no other reason than to use it against members of this Forum and this Forum as a whole. Basically: the Moslems wanted to put a big gun on Christian territory to aim at you Jews ....so to speak if that makes sense.
Thankfully FD told Cods to take a flying leap in an amusing way, besides me letting rip against her on that Topic.
Cods is a very nasty 'snake in the grass'. It's her nasty actions that always betray her more conservative written expression.

Indisputable fact.
Aussie
Hero of the Soviet Union

Postby Vulcan » 10 Jan 2018, 20:22

Aussie wrote:
Vulcan wrote:Cods was the main member of OzPol from the PA Sewer who wanted FD to incorporate a 'Secret Room' on OzPol for no other reason than to use it against members of this Forum and this Forum as a whole. Basically: the Moslems wanted to put a big gun on Christian territory to aim at you Jews ....so to speak if that makes sense.

Indisputable fact.

And when Cods didn't get her wicked way to have an Anti-PA (this one) 'secret' room via OzPol.
She then posted a topic called "OzPol in decline." - which kinda sums up her disgusting/disgraceful and pathetic inputs into OzPol.
The irony is that OzPol ticked along nicely during the Christmas week (pre/post) - no Agnes, Cods or Lisa. Bobby bounced around a bit, but no-one paid attention to him.
There was only one 'barny' during the whole period and it didn't even last a whole page.
Then the 'skanks' re-appeared with Lisa 'Lube Job's first post being a 'slag off' against me.
Vulcan
Jack Russell

Postby HBS Guy » 11 Jan 2018, 21:43

Shut up cods! You have sunk so low you cannot ask me to explain myself! Go to the sewer and talk to some of the other turds there!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby mothra » 11 Jan 2018, 21:55

HBS Guy wrote:Shut up cods! You have sunk so low you cannot ask me to explain myself! Go to the sewer and talk to some of the other turds there!

She's either scolding people for continuing the bun fight or hurling buns herself. She offers Ozpol nothing else.
mothra
Cheetah

Postby johnsmith » 11 Jan 2018, 21:58

mothra wrote:
HBS Guy wrote:Shut up cods! You have sunk so low you cannot ask me to explain myself! Go to the sewer and talk to some of the other turds there!

She's either scolding people for continuing the bun fight or hurling buns herself. She offers Ozpol nothing else.

she always does that. ... criticises people for doing what she does. She hardly ever posts on anything else except occasionally some hard luck story about an abused kid
johnsmith
Jaguar

Postby HBS Guy » 11 Jan 2018, 22:12

For fucks sake! cods thinks Aussie trying to get some redress, some justice for his personal details being splattered all over OzPol is Aussie being harrasing etc. No cods, Naffy and SN are total cunts for digging out and ferreting out those details.

You, cods, should be upset such crap was carried out but you are not!

So you do NOT have any status or any moral high ground from which you can criticise me!

You made your bed in the sewer now lie in it!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 12 Jan 2018, 22:28

Well well, cods gets something right.

Well done codsy! And thanks!

Telling IQ to grow up is a waste of breath tho dear. IQ is stuck at a mental age of 12.

He seemed to be well liquored and drugged up too, what he wrote hardly made sense. Seems he still thinks a HBS is like a deli, obviously no knowledge or experience of business.

Best to stay out the sewer, cods.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Next

Return to Sand Pit