Gone for good

Casual chatting. Guest posting allowed.

Hot topic: Some of the best political cartoons collected here.

Special feature: Peter “Walter Mitty” Costello.

Just post here—don’t need to join.

Moderator: johnsmith

Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Sand Pit is for having fun. Guest posting is allowed here.

Re: Gone for good

Postby greggerypeccary » 05 Jan 2018, 13:18

johnsmith wrote:hey booby, have you come out of the closet yet?

greggerypeccary
Cheetah

spamone: Animal

Postby johnsmith » 05 Jan 2018, 14:16

FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Warthog

Postby johnsmith » 05 Jan 2018, 14:18

Sir Bobby wrote:
HBS Guy wrote:I have given him no sympathy.

Being banned from OzPol is not hardship.

I'll give you that one Monk -
you haven't shown that anti-social liar much sympathy.

johnsmith wrote:hey booby, have you come out of the closet yet?

If you want a root up the bum ask Greggy - not me.

Why do I need Gregs permission? Are you two a couple now?

sorry, I hadn't realised.
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Warthog

Postby Vulcan » 05 Jan 2018, 23:54

:rofl :rofl
Like I said guys - I 'flush' them out pretty easy.
You guys have not given me 'sympathy', nor would you welcome me here as a 'usual' member.
I'm only here upon grace for a 'reason'.
Now, you see by Bobby the Gutless Coward's reaction - what you can expect from the others as well.

...they're already scared knowing the fact that 'I' won't be there this time to protect them from you guys, do their dirty work and be their first line of attack.

Shut your cake-hole Bobby Birdbrain! You deserve everything you (and the others) will get coming to you. This is what happens to 'Shallow Hals' who turn on their friends for telling them off for doing the wrong thing! You all chose that path. You all chose not to apologise to me for your 'attacks'. You will all suffer the same fate.
Backstabbing bunch of pricks! Even now - you know you are not liked, not wanted here and yet you still TROLL your wannabe 'tough-guy' threats here. JS & GP are right - you really are a 'Freckle Fairy'.
Vulcan
Pitbull terrier

Postby johnsmith » 06 Jan 2018, 08:22

Vulcan wrote:nor would you welcome me here as a 'usual' member.

what sort of member are you?

No one is stopping you from making a fool of yourself on the other boards if you so wish. You have access to everything all the other members have. What is the difference between you and a 'usual' member?
FD.
johnsmith
Warthog

Postby Vulcan » 06 Jan 2018, 09:47

johnsmith wrote:
Vulcan wrote:nor would you welcome me here as a 'usual' member.

what sort of member are you?

No one is stopping you from making a fool of yourself on the other boards if you so wish. You have access to everything all the other members have. What is the difference between you and a 'usual' member?

C'monnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. We all know I'm the 'sword' that they used to get you all banned. If I didn't discover the PA Forums and saw that my so-called 'friends' (mostly from the other PA forum) were just coming here 'under the table' (like the USA in Pinochet's Chile) and trolling, antagonising, rubbing it in and stirring you guys up.
It's obvious that you all don't 'like me' - understandably. I'm only here for a 'reason' and for the grace of that reason to be achieved.
I've been unbanned at OzPol - but like Monk, I won't be going back.

So, I'm here by default until justice and 'fairness' is attained and then I'm gone from here as well.
I know I'm 'hard' to deal with - but I am 'fair'.
Hopefully you JS & Mothra will be unbanned soon and until then, I hope Aussie & GreggeryPeccary can refrain from taking their bait. Because as soon as they do, the PA Moslems throw themselves to the ground like Azzurri and get the Ref to give them a Red Card for 'tripping' and other 'foul plays'. Simple as that.
Vulcan
Pitbull terrier

Postby johnsmith » 06 Jan 2018, 10:10

Vulcan wrote:It's obvious that you all don't 'like me' -

we don't have to like you. This is a forum, not a social club and for a forum to work you need opposing views.

As long as you follow what few rules there are here you're as much a member as the next person.
FD.
johnsmith
Warthog

Postby Sir Bobby » 06 Jan 2018, 10:23

Vulcan wrote::rofl :rofl
You guys have not given me 'sympathy', nor would you welcome me here as a 'usual' member.
Now, you see by Bobby the Gutless Coward's reaction - what you can expect from the others as well.

...they're already scared knowing the fact that 'I' won't be there this time to protect them from you guys, do their dirty work and be their first line of attack.

Shut your cake-hole Bobby Birdbrain! You deserve everything you (and the others) will get coming to you.
This is what happens to 'Shallow Hals' who turn on their friends for telling them off for doing the wrong thing! You all chose that path. You all chose not to apologise to me for your 'attacks'. You will all suffer the same fate.
Backstabbing bunch of pricks! Even now - you know you are not liked, not wanted here and yet you still TROLL your wannabe 'tough-guy' threats here. JS & GP are right - you really are a 'Freckle Fairy'.

Dear Monk,
are you going to accept one of your members here threatening other members?
Time for anti-social JaSin/Vulcan to be banned from here too -
make it a hat trick.

Can't you see that you're allowing misanthropic, neurotic posters to infest your website?
Carl Sagan — 'Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep thoughts can be winnowed from deep nonsense.'
Sir Bobby
Pitbull terrier

Postby Vulcan » 06 Jan 2018, 10:41

Sir Bobby wrote:
Vulcan wrote::rofl :rofl

Shut your cake-hole Bobby Birdbrain! You deserve everything you (and the others) will get coming to you.
This is what happens to 'Shallow Hals' who turn on their friends for telling them off for doing the wrong thing! You all chose that path. You all chose not to apologise to me for your 'attacks'. You will all suffer the same fate.

Dear Monk,
are you going to accept one of your members here threatening other members?
Time for anti-social JaSin/Vulcan to be banned from here too -
make it a hat trick.

Can't you see that you're allowing misanthropic, neurotic posters to infest your website?

Such a 'two-faced' (the other is your arse Bobby).
The irony is that on OzPol you cry to FD/VIC with Lisa, Agnes & Cods - to have the likes of these Members here on this Forum to be 'banned' as well.
What you say on your PA Islam is even worse!
You come here to ask for more people you feel threatened by (because you can't get the better of them) - to be banned.
Go back to FreeDiver's little 'harem' on the side, that you stay at - you know, the one with all the girls in it. :rofl

Let's face it, the only thing Bobby does on OzPol is 'piss in people's pockets'.
His latest attempt was Setanta's pocket - to get Aussie 'banned' again.
Vulcan
Pitbull terrier

Postby Sir Bobby » 06 Jan 2018, 10:51

Ban JaSin/Vulcan - he's a turd.
Carl Sagan — 'Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep thoughts can be winnowed from deep nonsense.'
Sir Bobby
Pitbull terrier

Postby HBS Guy » 06 Jan 2018, 11:43

Fuck off Boobhead! Jasin/Vulcan at least is interesting which you are not. YOU do not get to tell me how to run my board, OK?
Abbott & Co are going to cause the mother and father of all recessions—be prepared!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 06 Jan 2018, 11:45

Apparently you girls have been talking about me in Sparta. Like to tell me what has been said about me, Boobhead?
Abbott & Co are going to cause the mother and father of all recessions—be prepared!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Sir Bobby » 06 Jan 2018, 12:07

HBS Guy wrote:Fuck off Bobby! Jasin/Vulcan at least is interesting which you are not. YOU do not get to tell me how to run my board, OK?

So you going to accept one of your members here threatening other members?

It's your message board and I'm not surprised that you accept such trailer trash.
Each to their own.

By the way - not a mention of you in Sparta - you're yesterdays girl -
like an old worn out trollop that no one wants.
Sir Bobby
Pitbull terrier

Postby johnsmith » 06 Jan 2018, 12:09

Sir Bobby wrote:Time for anti-social JaSin/Vulcan to be banned from here too -

you're more anti social than he is .... you're only interested in picking up poofs. Thats why you and IQismissing are such best buddies. :clap :clap

there was no threat you idiot. That you're to stupid to see it is not a surprise
FD.
johnsmith
Warthog

Postby HBS Guy » 06 Jan 2018, 12:09

What was the gossip about me in Sparta, Booby? Did you take part in it? Of course a poof like you would take part in gossip! Go on, own up Boobhead!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 06 Jan 2018, 12:11

Sir Bobby wrote:
HBS Guy wrote:Fuck off Bobby! Jasin/Vulcan at least is interesting which you are not. YOU do not get to tell me how to run my board, OK?

It's your message board and I'm not surprised that you accept such trailer trash.
Each to their own.

What fucking threat, Booby?

Of course I was discussed in Sparta with Agnes and cods there, full of injured pride and imagined injustices.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Sir Bobby » 06 Jan 2018, 12:14

HBS Guy wrote:
Sir Bobby wrote:

Each to their own.

What fucking threat, Bobby?

Of course I was discussed in Sparta with Agnes and cods there, full of injured pride and imagined injustices.

JaSin threats:

You deserve everything you (and the others) will get coming to you.
You will all suffer the same fate.
Sir Bobby
Pitbull terrier

Postby HBS Guy » 06 Jan 2018, 12:16

That would be a threat if Vulcan said he was going to give you sluts your comeuppance. Since he is banned from the sewer and OzPol he cannot do that. DO try a little logic, Boobhead.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby johnsmith » 06 Jan 2018, 13:48

Sir Bobby wrote:JaSin threats:

You deserve everything you (and the others) will get coming to you.
You will all suffer the same fate.

so where's the threat?

you do deserve whats coming to you. When the sewer rats turn on you, and they will, you'll be crying about it for months. And it's not just you, you'll all turn on each other. It's the nature of scum.
FD.
johnsmith
Warthog

Postby mothra » 06 Jan 2018, 14:57

I see someone vomited up a large pile of absolutely no sense at all since i last visited this thread.
mothra
Jaguar

Postby johnsmith » 06 Jan 2018, 16:29

mothra wrote:I see someone vomited up a large pile of absolutely no sense at all since i last visited this thread.

correct, bobby did post while you were gone
FD.
johnsmith
Warthog

Postby Vulcan » 06 Jan 2018, 23:56

Oh Bobby Birdbrain. Things not going too well for you at PA Sewer (I'm kinda liking that nickname)? Gotta hang out here, because the road looks more paved with gold?
Or the girls are giving you the sympathy as usual for all the Gay taunts you cry about? Maybe you are coming to realise you really are in the Sewer!? Sadly, Monk is right - you really are not a very 'interesting' person. Hence why they prefer the company of Mothra for starters. At least Mothra can rattle off 5 pages on a midnight spree with Setanta, while you're just a couple of short bursts short of a quick root. You must have a short attention span and it probably explains why you hang out with the rest of them at the PA Sewer (FreeDiver's 'Harem' with you as his chief 'concubine').

Dear Monk, Aussie, JS, GP & Mothra. As you can see by Bobby 'Bob Down's' response of having a cry to get me banned - it's a trait that is probably permanent in the mindset of the PA sewer-rats. When they have nothing to offer, nothing left to give and backed into a corner like guilty little children caught pulling wings off flies - they all cry "BAN THEM! BAN THEM! BAN THEM!" and that is the 'fix' they hang for, to see you/me/anyone/and everyone ...banned!
Vulcan
Pitbull terrier

Postby greggerypeccary » 07 Jan 2018, 11:35

Vulcan wrote:Dear Monk, Aussie, JS, GP & Mothra. As you can see by Bobby 'Bob Down's' response of having a cry to get me banned - it's a trait that is probably permanent in the mindset of the PA sewer-rats. When they have nothing to offer, nothing left to give and backed into a corner like guilty little children caught pulling wings off flies - they all cry "BAN THEM! BAN THEM! BAN THEM!" and that is the 'fix' they hang for, to see you/me/anyone/and everyone ...banned!

Nailed it!
greggerypeccary
Cheetah

Postby Aussie » 07 Jan 2018, 14:46

Agnes, the one person I know who is a worn out trollop no-one wants is you.
Aussie
Hero of the Soviet Union

Postby Aussie » 07 Jan 2018, 14:56

Vulcan ~ I don't care but, best not to announce that your are gone for good and then make a tit of yourself.

Link.
Aussie
Hero of the Soviet Union

PreviousNext

Return to Sand Pit