Gone for good

Casual chatting. Guest posting allowed.

Welcome to the various guests visiting here. Why not register? The real PA—a home away from home when OzPol is down.

Hot topic: Handmaid’s Tale

Just post here—don’t need to join.

Moderator: johnsmith

Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Sand Pit is for having fun. Guest posting is allowed here.

Re: Gone for good

Postby johnsmith » 04 Jan 2018, 17:49

Sir Bobby wrote: - you lying piece of shit.

this from the person who has said multiple times he wasn't going to post here again

you lying piece of shit :h
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Rhinocerus

spamone: Animal

Postby greggerypeccary » 04 Jan 2018, 18:08

johnsmith wrote:
greggerypeccary wrote:Similarly, if someone says Booby is straight, they're just mistaken.

or drunk

I wouldn't want to get too drunk at Booby's place.

You might wake up walking funny the next day.
greggerypeccary
Jaguar

Postby mothra » 04 Jan 2018, 19:03

greggerypeccary wrote:
johnsmith wrote:
greggerypeccary wrote:Similarly, if someone says Booby is straight, they're just mistaken.

or drunk

I wouldn't want to get too drunk at Booby's place.

You might wake up walking funny the next day.

Be careful not to eat Rhino's forest mushrooms either. I suspect his motives.
mothra
Duck

Postby Aussie » 04 Jan 2018, 19:22

Have not seen Rhino around the place for a while.
Aussie
Minister for Foreign Affairs

Postby greggerypeccary » 04 Jan 2018, 19:27

Is Grendel so stupid that he actually thinks that "a cross is the principal symbol of Christianity" means that "a cross only represents Christianity, and nothing else, and is only ever worn or displayed by a Christian"?

Or, is he just pretending to be that thick?

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1515035699/64#64
greggerypeccary
Jaguar

Postby mothra » 04 Jan 2018, 19:35

Aussie wrote:Have not seen Rhino around the place for a while.

Pleasantly. Or Honky, equally as pleasant.
mothra
Duck

Postby mothra » 04 Jan 2018, 19:36

greggerypeccary wrote:Is Grendel so stupid that he actually thinks that "a cross is the principal symbol of Christianity" means that "a cross only represents Christianity, and nothing else, and is only ever worn or displayed by a Christian"?

I suspect a significant degree of mental impairment in Grendel. Quite seriously.
mothra
Duck

Postby HBS Guy » 04 Jan 2018, 19:36

Probably. Dumb enough. He likely thinks the swastika was used only by nazis.
Abbott & Co are going to cause the mother and father of all recessions—be prepared!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby greggerypeccary » 04 Jan 2018, 19:45

mothra wrote:
greggerypeccary wrote:Is Grendel so stupid that he actually thinks that "a cross is the principal symbol of Christianity" means that "a cross only represents Christianity, and nothing else, and is only ever worn or displayed by a Christian"?

I suspect a significant degree of mental impairment in Grendel. Quite seriously.

He seems to see things that just aren't there, and makes wild assumptions.

He keeps calling me a liar, yet everything I've posted in that thread is an indisputable fact.

It certainly does seem that he believes "the principal symbol of Christianity" means "it's exclusive to Christianity".

I suspect his fonts will get larger as the thread progresses.
greggerypeccary
Jaguar

Postby mothra » 04 Jan 2018, 19:57

He's obsessed with people lying about him ... but it's not just that .. it's his sentence structure; his bizarre use of fonts and emojis; calling people child-like things like "Greggy the eggy" ... not to mention the ludicrous nature and incredible simplicity of his arguments and the fact that he can't seem to even pretend to follow the bouncing ball.

He's more than just a garden variety low-brow. It's pathological.
mothra
Duck

Postby johnsmith » 04 Jan 2018, 20:16

mothra wrote:He's obsessed with people lying about him

and disagree with him and he's bound to call you a troll

even Phil, who is one of the most considerate posters on that forum, gets labelled a troll for disagreeing with him

the guy is mad.
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Rhinocerus

Postby HBS Guy » 04 Jan 2018, 20:22

Yeah. “Climate has changed before mankind was around” Yeah, roach but now we are around, for another hundred years anyway. Who the fuck cares what happened in the Carboniferous (heat) or in the Permian (major ice age?) We are around now and it would be nice if we cleaned the air of pollution visible and CO2 and kept temperature in a comfortable band?
Abbott & Co are going to cause the mother and father of all recessions—be prepared!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby greggerypeccary » 04 Jan 2018, 20:33

johnsmith wrote:

even Phil, who is one of the most considerate posters on that forum, gets labelled a troll for disagreeing with him

the guy is mad.

I don't mind being called a troll by Grendel, if my opinion is different to his.

However, all I did in that thread was present indisputable facts, and still he enlarges his font, gets all agro, and calls me a lying troll.

What the fuck is wrong with that guy?

I didn't make the guy white, give him an Anglo-Saxon name, tattoo a cross on his face, and charge him with terrorist offences.

:WTF
greggerypeccary
Jaguar

Postby Aussie » 04 Jan 2018, 20:36

It's standard fare for Grendel.
Aussie

Postby HBS Guy » 04 Jan 2018, 20:42

One of MANY good things about returning to OzPol, not having to put up with roach. Ahhhhhh nice!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Vulcan » 04 Jan 2018, 21:12

mothra wrote:Why would you want Aussie to stop telling the truth Vulcan?

You're quite right Mothra. But Aussie just needs to do 'more' than tell the truth to get ahead. So - just pull back a bit for awhile, let them get over-confident and then let fly!

Afterall - look who I 'flushed out' today. Patience first, truth will be the icing on the cake.

Oh Bobby. Yet again, you betray your inner falseness. Holding flowers in one hand and a holy book in the other does not guarantee your ...innocence, no matter how much you try to 'trick' everyone with your poor attempts at 'acting' the 'nice, innocent, naïve & saintly' (even Setanta, who is a Hippy, woke up to your 'PISSING IN HIS POCKET' efforts). It's quite obvious that when you get caught with your hand in the cookie jar - you lash out like an evil little Moslem. Tsk! Tsk! Really not like you Bobby. Did the 'girls' lull you into a false sense of security? "It's ok poor Bobby, us girls will protect you!". Now that the 'boys' are coming out to play ... will Georgie-Bobby run away??
My bet is that when the 'girls' start getting their bottoms burnt and cry to Bobby to come help them - Bobby will again quickly take a lifeboat for himself and abandon ship, leaving them to fend for themselves. He most recently did so once, he'll do it again.
I did mention that they are a bit 'shallow' in support of one another over there in the other PA forum.
We all know Bobby is a Coward. He enjoys being called 'Gay' by John Smith & GregPecs because he gets the 'sympathy' vote from the girls at the other PA forum. But as for his 'cowardice'...
...oh dear oh dear.
Vulcan
Pitbull terrier

Postby Vulcan » 04 Jan 2018, 21:21

greggerypeccary wrote:
johnsmith wrote:

the guy is mad.

I don't mind being called a troll by Grendel, if my opinion is different to his.

However, all I did in that thread was present indisputable facts, and still he enlarges his font, gets all agro, and calls me a lying troll.

I didn't make the guy white, give him an Anglo-Saxon name, tattoo a cross on his face, and charge him with terrorist offences.

You guys can tell the 'truth' all you like and be 'right' to boot as well. But I hope you do know that although you are right & truthful on many points ...they don't want to hear it! So where does that leave you guys ...besides being 'banned' for being right/truthful?
Hey - look at me! :WTF
Basically - you need to change tact, unfurl some sails and take other ones in. You need to plot a new course, because they have left a 'cyclone' in your path because they know the predictable course you all usually take.
You need to just pull back on trying to be 'right/truthful' all the time and allow them to be (and see for themselves) ...wrong, liars.
Basically all that they really are to begin with.
Bobby's recent explosion (I told you my mere name of 'JaSin', let alone now Vulcan - annoys the Faruken hell out of them :thumb )
is a good example.
Vulcan
Pitbull terrier

Postby Aussie » 04 Jan 2018, 21:25

'tack.'
Aussie

Postby Vulcan » 04 Jan 2018, 21:37

Aussie wrote:'tack.'

Yeeeeep - that one too :thumb
Vulcan
Pitbull terrier

Postby johnsmith » 04 Jan 2018, 21:49

greggerypeccary wrote:
johnsmith wrote:

the guy is mad.

why do you think I call him The Goose? :beer
FD.
johnsmith
Rhinocerus

Postby Vulcan » 04 Jan 2018, 21:57

Hmmm.
I feel a presence in the force.
I can feel them all aching for Mothra (recently mentioned by Agnes) & John Smith to join the fray.
They have gathered in great numbers, from AiA to Nerferti to Redmond to Skippy besides the usual suspects of Agnes, Lisa, Cods & Bobby. Black Orchid, Supernova and more are circling too.
They want Aussie to do a General Custer and lead his PA friends to permanent Banning.
They have 'gathered' and await for Aussie, JS,GP & Mothra to come in as usual and go for it like they always do.

...but what if they arrive and just pull up a chair, put their feet up and read a book quietly instead? What if they don't do their usual 'lefty' attacks as all the other PA'ers say? What if they don't ...bite?

What if Custer didn't turn up? Would the Indian nations have turned on each other?
What if Custer did wait for the adequate reinforcements? Would the Indian nations have run away?

Karnal & Hammer will follow the beat of their own drums.
But both can lean effectively and often bounce of each other against others.
They are worth making friends/allies with.
(They are like handy Independents)
Vulcan
Pitbull terrier

Postby Sir Bobby » 05 Jan 2018, 06:27

Vulcan wrote:Hmmm.
I feel a presence in the force.
I can feel them all aching for Mothra (recently mentioned by Agnes) & John Smith to join the fray.
They have gathered in great numbers, from AiA to Nerferti to Redmond to Skippy besides the usual suspects of Agnes, Lisa, Cods & Bobby. Black Orchid, Supernova and more are circling too.
They want Aussie to do a General Custer and lead his PA friends to permanent Banning.
They have 'gathered' and await for Aussie, JS,GP & Mothra to come in as usual and go for it like they always do.

...but what if they arrive and just pull up a chair, put their feet up and read a book quietly instead? What if they don't do their usual 'lefty' attacks as all the other PA'ers say? What if they don't ...bite?

What if Custer didn't turn up? Would the Indian nations have turned on each other?
What if Custer did wait for the adequate reinforcements? Would the Indian nations have run away?

Karnal & Hammer will follow the beat of their own drums.
But both can lean effectively and often bounce of each other against others.
They are worth making friends/allies with.
(They are like handy Independents)

Shut your face up fucking JaSin/Vulcan/Mellie's unemployed son - whoever you are.
You're a dickhead who's been banned for life from Ozpolitic and Polanimal
and now you've come here for some sympathy from Monk.

Carl Sagan — 'Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep thoughts can be winnowed from deep nonsense.'
Sir Bobby
Devil’s hound

Postby HBS Guy » 05 Jan 2018, 06:59

I have given him no sympathy.

Being banned from OzPol is not hardship.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby johnsmith » 05 Jan 2018, 08:23

hey booby, have you come out of the closet yet?
FD.
johnsmith
Rhinocerus

Postby Sir Bobby » 05 Jan 2018, 12:27

HBS Guy wrote:I have given him no sympathy.

Being banned from OzPol is not hardship.

I'll give you that one Monk -
you haven't shown that anti-social liar much sympathy.

johnsmith wrote:hey booby, have you come out of the closet yet?

If you want a root up the bum ask Greggy - not me.
Carl Sagan — 'Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep thoughts can be winnowed from deep nonsense.'
Sir Bobby
Devil’s hound

PreviousNext

Return to Sand Pit