Whaaat? Where is the 'blame' here?

Casual chatting. Guest posting allowed.

Welcome to the various guests visiting here. Why not register? The real PA—a home away from home when OzPol is down.

Hot topic: Handmaid’s Tale

Just post here—don’t need to join.

Moderator: johnsmith

Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Sand Pit is for having fun. Guest posting is allowed here.

Re: Whaaat? Where is the 'blame' here?

Postby pinkeye » 12 Jan 2018, 00:51

johnsmith wrote:
pinkeye wrote:Why can you not express how you felt?

you didn't ask ...

and then when you finally did ask, you had already drawn your conclusions so there was really no point in answering.

Oh yes I did. Quite plainly don't you agree? Do you object to the word 'reactionary' ..? What..?

pinkeye wrote:Ask yourself, all of you reactionary males, in a quiet moment, how you felt when you heard about all this offensive behaviour by men in places of power. Like Craig McLachlan, most recently, for example. Were you outraged at their behaviour, or were you outraged that they are being outed about it?? Hmmm? Like the incident with the young woman in glitter? Do you feel any male there was entitled to fondle her.? Hmm?Are you angry that these matters... Weinstein, Spacey, Burke, McLachlan are in the news.? Do you feel assaulted and offended? Do you feel wronged.?Seriously, HOW DOES IT MAKE YOU FEEL? As a MAN.?Take a quiet moment and look at yourselves, if the answer is YES.

These were the questions I asked of you all.
Aussie was the only one to reply, and then only partially. ( :thumb ) at least he tried to engage.
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Jaguar

spamone: Animal

Postby HBS Guy » 12 Jan 2018, 07:17

I feel disgusted that that sort of behavior goes on.
Abbott & Co are going to cause the mother and father of all recessions—be prepared!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby johnsmith » 12 Jan 2018, 08:31

pinkeye wrote:
johnsmith wrote:
pinkeye wrote:Why can you not express how you felt?

you didn't ask ...

and then when you finally did ask, you had already drawn your conclusions so there was really no point in answering.

Oh yes I did. Quite plainly don't you agree? Do you object to the word 'reactionary' ..? What..?

pinkeye wrote:Ask yourself, all of you reactionary males, in a quiet moment, how you felt when you heard about all this offensive behaviour by men in places of power. Like Craig McLachlan, most recently, for example. Were you outraged at their behaviour, or were you outraged that they are being outed about it?? Hmmm? Like the incident with the young woman in glitter? Do you feel any male there was entitled to fondle her.? Hmm?Are you angry that these matters... Weinstein, Spacey, Burke, McLachlan are in the news.? Do you feel assaulted and offended? Do you feel wronged.?Seriously, HOW DOES IT MAKE YOU FEEL? As a MAN.?Take a quiet moment and look at yourselves, if the answer is YES.

These were the questions I asked of you all.
Aussie was the only one to reply, and then only partially. ( :thumb ) at least he tried to engage.

why leave out the rest of that statement? the one where you drew your conclusions before anyone could answer?
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Warthog

Postby pinkeye » 12 Jan 2018, 22:50

why argue about it?

Why?

You've made your position clear enough.
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Jaguar

Postby johnsmith » 13 Jan 2018, 00:19

pinkeye wrote:why argue about it?

Why?

You've made your position clear enough.

to highlight your bullshit
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Warthog

Postby Miranda » 13 Jan 2018, 14:40

pinkeye wrote:
Aussie wrote:I knew it! I should be living in France.

Link.

:bgrin

Sure... if older people get you going. ! Puhlease.! :roll

Some of the comments on the link were worth reading.

I'm not a fan of any kind of ism... Racism, Feminism, Sexism or as Pinkeye highlights, Ageism. As a Utilitarian, I support the kind of equality that gives rational consideration to all.
Miranda
Chihuahua

Postby pinkeye » 13 Jan 2018, 21:55

Miranda wrote:
pinkeye wrote:
Aussie wrote:I knew it! I should be living in France.

Link.

:bgrin

Sure... if older people get you going. ! Puhlease.! :roll

Some of the comments on the link were worth reading.

I'm not a fan of any kind of ism... Racism, Feminism, Sexism or as Pinkeye highlights, Ageism. As a Utilitarian, I support the kind of equality that gives rational consideration to all.

INDEED
sleeping is good for you
pinkeye
Jaguar

Previous

Return to Sand Pit