A happy and prosperous 2018!

Casual chatting. Guest posting allowed.

Welcome to the various guests visiting here. Why not register? The real PA—a home away from home when OzPol is down.

Hot topic: Handmaid’s Tale



Just post here—don’t need to join.
.

Moderator: johnsmith

Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Sand Pit is for having fun. Guest posting is allowed here.

A happy and prosperous 2018!

Postby HBS Guy » 31 Dec 2017, 14:41

I wish all PAers here a happy and prosperous New Year!

If you are going out to celebrate tonight—take a taxi home if need be! Stay safe! Too many drunks, too many idiots on the road tonight.


And let’s have an election in 2018! This farce that is the Lib govt cannot be allowed to go on much longer!
Abbott & Co are going to cause the mother and father of all recessions—be prepared!
User avatar
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia
 
Posts: 49256
Joined: 27 Oct 2009, 15:37

Re: A happy and prosperous 2018!

Postby mothra » 31 Dec 2017, 14:49

Thanks Monk ... may 2018 shit all over 2017 from a great height for everyone!
Last edited by mothra on 31 Dec 2017, 14:59, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
mothra
Duck
 
Posts: 5139
Joined: 27 Sep 2017, 18:47
spamone: Animal

Re: A happy and prosperous 2018!

Postby Aussie » 31 Dec 2017, 14:52

Best wishes for 2018 all.

:beer
User avatar
Aussie
Minister for Foreign Affairs
 
Posts: 6592
Joined: 13 Mar 2010, 18:25

Re: A happy and prosperous 2018!

Postby johnsmith » 31 Dec 2017, 15:51

Image
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Rhinocerus
 
Posts: 5826
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 22:39
spamone: Animal

Re: A happy and prosperous 2018!

Postby johnsmith » 31 Dec 2017, 15:52

Image
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Rhinocerus
 
Posts: 5826
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 22:39
spamone: Animal

Re: A happy and prosperous 2018!

Postby Agnes » 31 Dec 2017, 19:45

Happy New Year to everyone and best wishes into the coming year
User avatar
Agnes
Kitten
 
Posts: 9
Joined: 21 Dec 2017, 10:21
spamone: Animal

Re: A happy and prosperous 2018!

Postby HBS Guy » 31 Dec 2017, 20:22

Ha! Despite only having crudités for dinner, 2 oliebollen and I am stuffed!
Abbott & Co are going to cause the mother and father of all recessions—be prepared!
User avatar
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia
 
Posts: 49256
Joined: 27 Oct 2009, 15:37

Re: A happy and prosperous 2018!

Postby Miranda » 31 Dec 2017, 22:10

mothra wrote:Thanks Monk ... may 2018 shit all over 2017 from a great height for everyone!


Well I dumped my boyfreind of 8 months, so i'll be glad to see this year end.
Miranda
Jack Russell
 
Posts: 112
Joined: 21 Dec 2017, 12:53
spamone: Animal

Re: A happy and prosperous 2018!

Postby HBS Guy » 01 Jan 2018, 07:07

I just want a federal election this year!
Abbott & Co are going to cause the mother and father of all recessions—be prepared!
User avatar
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia
 
Posts: 49256
Joined: 27 Oct 2009, 15:37

Re: A happy and prosperous 2018!

Postby johnsmith » 01 Jan 2018, 10:28

Miranda wrote:
mothra wrote:Thanks Monk ... may 2018 shit all over 2017 from a great height for everyone!


Well I dumped my boyfreind of 8 months, so i'll be glad to see this year end.


why did you say that? Now you'll get Jasin / Vulcan (same person) stalking you. :hlo :hlo
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Rhinocerus
 
Posts: 5826
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 22:39
spamone: Animal

Re: A happy and prosperous 2018!

Postby Miranda » 01 Jan 2018, 10:43

Did I say that? Silly me. I was drunk. In truth I've been married for 50 years. Hubby and I had a spat... that's all.
Miranda
Jack Russell
 
Posts: 112
Joined: 21 Dec 2017, 12:53
spamone: Animal

Re: A happy and prosperous 2018!

Postby johnsmith » 01 Jan 2018, 10:48

:giggle :giggle
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Rhinocerus
 
Posts: 5826
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 22:39
spamone: Animal

Re: A happy and prosperous 2018!

Postby HBS Guy » 01 Jan 2018, 10:56

Well done Miranda, quick recovery :bgrin
Abbott & Co are going to cause the mother and father of all recessions—be prepared!
User avatar
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia
 
Posts: 49256
Joined: 27 Oct 2009, 15:37

Re: A happy and prosperous 2018!

Postby Vulcan » 01 Jan 2018, 20:47

johnsmith wrote:
Miranda wrote:
mothra wrote:Thanks Monk ... may 2018 shit all over 2017 from a great height for everyone!


Well I dumped my boyfreind of 8 months, so i'll be glad to see this year end.


why did you say that? Now you'll get Jasin / Vulcan (same person) stalking you. :hlo :hlo


Only if she paid me my hourly rate of $500.
Stalking has a $100 surcharge added.
Actual groping incurs a penalty price of $500 per feel

If you can't pay cash and only have a pig, some tribal items and a piece of land to barter with?
Well that at least allows me to slap you down and leave you for the animals like Smithy to have his wicked way with you. He hates a struggler.
:rofl
Vulcan
Pitbull terrier
 
Posts: 346
Joined: 02 Dec 2017, 15:28
spamone: Animal

Re: A happy and prosperous 2018!

Postby johnsmith » 01 Jan 2018, 20:52

Vulcan wrote:
johnsmith wrote:
Miranda wrote:
mothra wrote:Thanks Monk ... may 2018 shit all over 2017 from a great height for everyone!


Well I dumped my boyfreind of 8 months, so i'll be glad to see this year end.


why did you say that? Now you'll get Jasin / Vulcan (same person) stalking you. :hlo :hlo


Only if she paid me my hourly rate of $500.
Stalking has a $100 surcharge added.
Actual groping incurs a penalty price of $500 per feel

If you can't pay cash and only have a pig, some tribal items and a piece of land to barter with?
Well that at least allows me to slap you down and leave you for the animals like Smithy to have his wicked way with you. He hates a struggler.
:rofl



:c :c
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
User avatar
johnsmith
Rhinocerus
 
Posts: 5826
Joined: 25 Sep 2017, 22:39
spamone: Animal


Return to Sand Pit

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: mothra and 3 guests