To Booby the gullible fool

Casual chatting. Guest posting allowed.

Welcome to the various guests visiting here. Why not register? The real PA—a home away from home when OzPol is down.

Hot topic: Handmaid’s Tale

Just post here—don’t need to join.

Moderator: johnsmith

Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Sand Pit is for having fun. Guest posting is allowed here.

Is Debuyne a snake oil salesman?

Poll ended at 09 Apr 2018, 18:00

Yes.
100%
No.
No votes
Could not care less.
No votes

Total votes : 5

Re: To Booby the gullible fool

Postby DonDeeHippy » 30 Apr 2018, 09:36

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Re: Why David DuByne is so very wrong
Reply #152 - Yesterday at 11:12pm

Jovial Monk wrote Yesterday at 11:06pm:
Ok, obviously you have no answer.

David Dubyne LIED when he said the Arctic did not warm. I KNOW he did know the Arctic warmed because I told him about the northernmost weather station that by end Feb had recorded 61 days above zero. I gave him the details, he could have easily checked for himself.

David Dubyne, not his real name, lied to you about the Arctic not warming. Not a mistake, a lie, a knowing lie. Your hero.

Monk - I told you not to use that word lie -
use the word messenger instead.
This is not your sewer forum.

David Dubyne, not his real name, lied to you about the Arctic not warming. Not a mistake, a lie, a knowing lie. Your hero.

so he wants u to say

David Dubyne, not his real name, messenger to you about the Arctic not warming. Not a mistake, a messenger, a knowing messenger. Your hero.

if you had only done that Monk u wouldn't be suffering this horrible ban :Hi
Bongalong... for some reason women are just so superior to anything that ever existed or will ever exist!
DonDeeHippy
Irish wolfhound

spamone: Animal

Postby johnsmith » 30 Apr 2018, 09:47

he banned you for calling a con artist a liar? :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

bobby really is a dickhead isn't he!
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Mastodon

Postby HBS Guy » 30 Apr 2018, 09:55

Yeah, he is a deluded dickhead.

After he banned me because could not answer my question he posted the latest installment by Dubyne, covering the cold spring. Except I checked the weather for some of those northern states—up to 80°F!

Not mentioned—the hot Australian April that broke a few heat records. This is what the snake oil peddlers do, they cherry pick cold events and blame them on the ice age/GSM etc. They also do not mention that the cold goes away, the snow melts etc—no accumulation which is what an ice age is, an accumulation of snow on mountains and in the poles that turns into ice that expands out of those areas.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 30 Apr 2018, 10:00

Hippy posted:

if you had only done that Monk u wouldn't be suffering this horrible ban

I know, {sob!}

Let us boycot the board called Environment but is now in reality the Dubybne MRB. Might see Booby resign the Modship, then a sensible Mod could be appointed.

Booby also altered my post—a big no no in any board. But FD won’t act so no point reporting it. Let us just avoid posting in the Dubyne MRB and we might get rid of the deluded idiot and get a sensible Mod in his place.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 30 Apr 2018, 10:23

My reply to the dupe’s banning notification:

Dubyne is a liar and you are his dupe.

I will boycott the Dubyne MRB until after you are replaced as Mod.

You made NO attempt to answer my question because you know I am right and that Dubyne LIED to you!

As to Arctic ice being a bit less than last year—there was a La Nina and the world has recovered a bit from the high El Nino temperatures of 2016. Little fluctuations like that mean nothing, it is the trends over thirty or more years that matter. That you cling to a little fluctuation shows you have no maths or science education.

The globe is warming and that is a fact.

There will be no reply, of course, all the idiot can do is post youTubes.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby johnsmith » 30 Apr 2018, 15:29

hey boobie ya fuckwit, weren't you the one crying about mods editing your posts?

why then did you edit monks?

and you wonder why everyone thinks you're an idiot.
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Mastodon

Postby HBS Guy » 30 Apr 2018, 15:51

And Aussie effortlessly skewers Booby as a total failure as Mod:

Bobby....is this acceptable here?

I told you MONK simply reproduces JUNK...

Post after post after post... seems he didn't even know what the Albedo Effect was and simply ignored that issue and went on his usual ad hom and lies.
Way to win an argument Monk guess you cant use your usual expletive ridden crap here eh. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin Grin Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Oh and Monk simply saying WRONG, doesn't make you right or the other person wrong now does it. Roll Eyes

You rebuke Monk for referring to a non member as a liar yet you allow a Member to refer to him as a liar.

I forgot about that because what roach craps on about doesn’t interest me. I was amused that the moron said I didn’t know what the albedo effect was! Christ, I was reading scifi novels where the albedo effect was part of the story. That would have been mid 1960s

:rofl

More to the point I am sure roach has no idea what Arctic Amplification is. It is caused by loss of albedo at the Arctic as the sea ice there keeps disappearing and makes the Arctic the part of the globe warming twice as fast as the rest of the globe.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 30 Apr 2018, 16:12

Oh my god, Booby’s reply to Aussie:

It's not fair to call someone a liar when all they
have done is told us a fact.
In other words it's the same as shooting the messenger.

Considering this arose from Dubyne LYING about the Arctic not warming this winter just past that reply is bizarre! It amounts to Booby saying “I LOVE David Dubyne and want to bear his children!”

The poof! :bgrin
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby DonDeeHippy » 01 May 2018, 14:36

I think u need to add Lee and longweekend to boobies buddies in stupidity. Lee is now telling me now how he thinks its a waste of money if I want a 747 in my backyard but its my money and backyard...... I don't think he is joking.
I decided if I post enough positive environmental stuff each day, ill wear them down....
Bongalong... for some reason women are just so superior to anything that ever existed or will ever exist!
DonDeeHippy
Irish wolfhound

Postby Aussie » 01 May 2018, 14:48

DonDeeHippy wrote:I think u need to add Lee and longweekend to boobies buddies in stupidity. Lee is now telling me now how he thinks its a waste of money if I want a 747 in my backyard but its my money and backyard...... I don't think he is joking.
I decided if I post enough positive environmental stuff each day, ill wear them down....

You'd be far better off posting it in Relationships. Bobby can't stuff around with your posts there.
Aussie
Minister for Foreign Affairs

Postby DonDeeHippy » 01 May 2018, 15:32

To bobbies credit he hasn’t changed anything on me yet.
Relationships for environmental things just doesn’t seam right.
DonDeeHippy
Irish wolfhound

Postby HBS Guy » 01 May 2018, 15:50

Do NOT ever question the word of St Dubyne the Dubious.

Safer sticking to batteries, EVs etc.

But if Booby gets a bit much you know where you can post safely on OzPol.

Lees is desperate not to accept that AGW is real and is happening. Lees would have been happier in the 18th century I think—very slow pace of change.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 02 May 2018, 10:38

Heh, after Booby got so het up about Cosmic Rays affecting climate, brought in the cloud chamber as you might remember I came across this:

Well, there was a time in the history of our planet when the suns magnetic field was weak and we were hit with massive amounts of CRs. Did not affect climate in the slightest!

The ice age frauds always crap on about CRs and for one good reason: AGW sees a lot more evaporation from warmer seas. The very air can hold 8% more moisture than it could in the mid-late 1800s. So we get more clouds and more precipitation. So the ice age frauds have to explain that away and CRs must have seemed like manna from heaven for them. That it is wrong, that CRs do not cause clouds or affect the climate means nothing to them.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 02 May 2018, 13:48

Oh dear, Booby the Gullible Fool has committed blasphemy and probably heresy as well.

Tut tut, idiot! You are DDDDDOOOOOOOOMMMMMMEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDD to eternal hell fire!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Aussie » 02 May 2018, 21:04

Bobby...in his dunghill:

Monk even has a 13 page thread devoted to me in the sandpit section of his forum.
It's full of abuse directed at me.

He's obsessed with me and guess who
is right behind him - backing him up?
Aussie of course.

I'll now go check how many posts I have made in this Thread. Bobby....you really are testing my patience limits with your lies.
Aussie

Postby johnsmith » 02 May 2018, 21:07

Aussie wrote:Bobby...in his dunghill:

Monk even has a 13 page thread devoted to me in the sandpit section of his forum.
It's full of abuse directed at me.

He's obsessed with me and guess who
is right behind him - backing him up?
Aussie of course.

I'll now go check how many posts I have made in this Thread. Bobby....you really are testing my patience limits with your lies.

ask boobie how many pages the 'Aussie' thread is up to in the sewer. They were well past 50 pages when I was there, and that was about 9 months ago.
FD.
johnsmith
Mastodon

Postby Aussie » 02 May 2018, 21:23

I have made around a dozen posts in this Thread, and not ONE backed Monk up. I know SFA about climate or ice ages or global warming, but I can see garbage when it is right in front of me. The majority of my posts were about a PM, asking Bobby for what qualifications he had which justified DuByne referring to Bobby as an 'expert' and similar, doxxing and nothing which proves Bobby's allegation.

Bobby.....you are lying.
Aussie

Postby johnsmith » 02 May 2018, 21:36

Aussie wrote:Bobby.....you are lying.

bobby wouldn't tell the truth if he were on fire
FD.
johnsmith
Mastodon

Postby HBS Guy » 02 May 2018, 23:26

I laughed like a drain when Barnacle posted “The little weasel locked the “David Dubyne is so wrong” thread.” :OMG so funny.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 04 May 2018, 16:28

When you believe a liar, when fear of something unmans you that is when you do stupid things:

1. Dubyne bullshitted in one of his lying videos that a fox fell through thin ice on the Danube and “was flash frozen.” What bullshit—the Danube is made of liquid nitrogen now? Water can kill by hypothermia but it cannot FREEZE anything! Geez louise!

2. The Totten Glacier was found, using seismology, to have water under it for a few kilometres from the sea. Lees asks “Seismology can detect WARM water?” Fuck me, if there is water where there was ice what do YOU think happened Lees? The fuckwit is still going with this line :zzzz
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby johnsmith » 13 May 2018, 18:08

I replied to Mechanic.

you might have replied but it certainly wasn't to tell him to stop. It looks to me like you thought you were on a dating site and wanted to shares your future hopes and aspirations with moronic, in the hope he might ask you for a date.

Hi Mechanic,
I can understand your anger at Aussie but at the same time
I have to bear in mind that if I allow this forum to turn into
100 pages of Aussie bashing I would be as bad as Aussie
in his relationship forum -
where there is about 100 pages of posts bashing me up.

I want this forum to be about the Environment.
I am not going to stoop to the low standards of some other forums.

I hope you can see my point?

cheers
Bobby

what you did was grovel to the ladyboy Booby. Sounds to me like you are afraid of moronic! Is that true booby?

:c :c
FD.
johnsmith
Mastodon

Postby HBS Guy » 13 May 2018, 21:46

HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Aussie » 13 May 2018, 23:16

Happy to oblige you Bobby.

masters? - I have only one master - brother master Light.

If you misuse your forum to write 100 pages of crap about another moderator
then expect it to backfire in your face one day.
It was more than crap - just straight out abuse.
It's a pity because Monk actually has a lot to offer if
he could stop his childish abuse of other members.
Even you can hardly write a sentence without abuse -
not PA member but sewer rat.
not messenger but snake oil salesman.
When will you grow up - are you having a second childhood?

You even tried a coup d'état because I didn't post for a week.
I didn't hear you trying to get rid of Vic & he's been away for a while.
You couldn't wait to knife me in the back.

You're a wicked man & Skippy was right to follow suit.

Take your trolling and your nastiness & petty arguments back to
Monk's forum where at least no one is there to read it.

masters? - I have only one master - brother master Light.

Wrong Booby. You are controlled by the sewer rats, you know it. They elected you deliberately.

If you misuse your forum to write 100 pages of crap about another moderator
then expect it to backfire in your face one day.
It was more than crap - just straight out abuse.

No, its is 'straight out' 100% accurate. Face it Bobby, you deserve every criticism you get. You are partisan and just a numpty dupe who has no idea who has their hand on your strings. You are like a dumbarse puppy who learned how to shake hands, and now you reckon you are not a dumbarse puppy....because you learned how to shake hands. Wake up, grow up.

It's a pity because Monk actually has a lot to offer if
he could stop his childish abuse of other members.

Your loss, his win as always Bobby. He is your better by a country mile. You have no idea.

Even you can hardly write a sentence without abuse -
not PA member but sewer rat.

Correct. Nice that you got at least one thing correct. Well done.

not messenger but snake oil salesman.

Correct again! You are on a roll, Bobby!

When will you grow up - are you having a second childhood?

I have no idea what you are trying to say. Can you dumb it down for me?

You even tried a coup d'état because I didn't post for a week.

No coup even attempted Bobby. If I tried .... you'd be gone. You boasted at the sewer that you were abandoning your post as a Member at OzPol.

I didn't hear you trying to get rid of Vic & he's been away for a while.

Could not care less about Vic. Never have. However, I always have your best interests at heart, Bobby.

You couldn't wait to knife me in the back.

No, but if you present your vulnerable chest, sure, I'll put knife into it. Don't present your chest, Bobby.

You're a wicked man & Skippy was right to follow suit.

Yes, very wicked, and you rats are just lovely people who relish in the posting a a person's private family information.

Take your trolling and your nastiness & petty arguments back to
Monk's forum where at least no one is there to read it.

Done.

:bgrin
Aussie

Postby HBS Guy » 27 May 2018, 08:42

The moron posted:

The entire Southern hemisphere is cooling one season ahead of the N. Hemisphere.

Yeah and the entire Southern hemisphere warms up a season ahead of the N hemisphere too! Amazeballs, not? :roll :roll :roll

And how cold is it? A little while ago I switched the gas heater in the lounge on for a few nights. It has not been on for over a week now, just not cold enough. Dubyne is a liar who has pulled the wool well and truly over your eyes.

Fuck me, when it is winter here it is summer in the northern hemisphere.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 27 May 2018, 09:58

For tweeting science and fact and asking for ANY proof of a Grand Solar Minimum happening I got called a “paid MSM shill” which made me very happy!

If the frauds and snake oil sellers are getting pissed off with me—great, must be getting the message through.

If the dupes are starting to wake up and ask questions—even better!

One moron was posting about snow in a couple places. I told him snow in NZ days before winter was not unusual. I wonder how many numpties don’t know the seasons are opposite in the N & S hemispheres?
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

PreviousNext

Return to Sand Pit