To Booby the gullible fool

Casual chatting. Guest posting allowed.

Welcome to the various guests visiting here. Why not register? The real PA—a home away from home when OzPol is down.

Hot topic: Handmaid’s Tale

Just post here—don’t need to join.

Moderator: johnsmith

Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Sand Pit is for having fun. Guest posting is allowed here.

Is Debuyne a snake oil salesman?

Poll ended at 09 Apr 2018, 18:00

Yes.
100%
No.
No votes
Could not care less.
No votes

Total votes : 5

Re: To Booby the gullible fool

Postby HBS Guy » 07 Feb 2018, 18:22

I will have you know I feel dirty posting a link to snake oil!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 15 Feb 2018, 09:10

Booby is donning the jackboots and Gordon is wallowing in sleeze. What excellent choices for board Mods. Not.

cods has woken up to the fact that AiA is a sleazebag. Slow learner is cods!

Just imagine all the boards to have Mods appointed end up with quality Mods like Booby and Gordon. I like Miketrees but what the hell interest does he have in multiculturalism? But a rightwhinger so acceptable to the sewer.

I hope the sewer gets their pick in ALL the boards without a current Mod. The resultant wall to wall sleaze and crap should get FD to declare finis and delete the board within 12 months.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 22 Feb 2018, 09:48

Booby is being given some bad advice about his piss poor tomatoes.

With clay, dig over the bed/patch of lawn etc as soon as it is wet enough. Spread plenty of gypsum over the clods of earth, leave that be over winter, will break the clay down.

26 bags of clay breaker (gypsum) spread over the back half of my block in fall last year. That is not enough for apple trees so some deep ripping will be done one side of the block to the other—parallel to the back boundary then one long deep rip almost from the back boundary to the front—additional drainage. Will try and harvest the water rather than let it run onto the road reserve.

THEN you can dig in organic matter.

Keep the kikuyu/couch at bay with weedmats and mulch.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 22 Feb 2018, 11:11

Cow poo is good, but so is horse poo.

Trick is: horsepoo is full of seeds so you don’t dig it in or compost it (unless you can get a really hot compost going) you use it as a tea. Shovel full of horseshit into plastic garbage bin. Half fill bin with water. After a few weeks take out 1L horseshit “tea” and dilute to 10L with plain water (dissolve some pot. sulfate to help fruit set) and spray over plants. Step back quickly after spraying.

Sheep shit can be bought cheap as chips, use as mulch or manure (never use fresh “hot” manure, of course, let it age and mellow.) Hoping to buy 20 bags at least in Tassie for 12 cider apple trees. Why pay Bunnings’ inflated prices for shit? Buy sheep shit cheap or free at garden expos, look on Facebook etc. Sheep shit—a valuable resource often overlooked.

Another great manure is pig shit. Just spread it on the ground, no need at all to dig in. Properly composted pig poo (search for “the puissant power of pig” here) does not smell at all! Trust me on this: I had bags of the stuff in my Laser one Stirling Market day, a hot day, and despite assurances on the “no smell at all” I thought the car might smell a bit bucolic. Nope, truly no smell.

Got some wasted space in the garden? Dig a pond, populate with native fish, water plants that produce oxygen under water, water lillies etc. A small pump letting a bit of bubbling happen at the surface is good. After a year or two—really need to turn over quite a bit of the pond water. Valuable resource! I have nursed plants back to health just watering with pond water! The “puny power of piscine poo” isn’t really all that puny. Add water conditioner to your pond and refill with fresh water.

Ponds are interesting, provide flowers (water lilies come in various colors of flower and there are other great flowering water plants like Louisiana Swamp Iris) and fun in feeding the fish add a native cat fish after a year or so, top predator to keep the “herd’ in good shape but lazy with it, you can rub its belly as it eats the fish pellets) and you can have a bit of statuary, fountain etc.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 25 Feb 2018, 07:38

Bering sea record low, low ice:

Yet the idiot says he believes in an ice age now. Must be one that starts at the equator :roll :bgrin

Looking at that graph, ice extent has been diminishing—I guess it is now so thin it can be blown clear out into the Pacific to melt, hence the RADICAL drop in 2018.

The moron has no idea how science is done—he never went to Uni for 6 years. “Special school” maybe.

Re his idiotic underdamped system (he clearly had no idea what it meant, could not explain the crap nor apply it to weather etc) here is an illustration of such a weather system with transients etc:

HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 28 Feb 2018, 00:07

Here is the gullible fool in the sewer:

Re: New Ice Age
Postby Bobby » Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:59 am

Thank Orchid,
as I'm scientifically trained I know to inquire about all arguments regarding theories.
It seems that global cooling has strong evidence as well as global warming.

He certainly is not scientifically trained nor does he know about arguments and theories.

This contradictory mish mash is him sticking to “global cooling” despite a complete lack of evidence for it:
It seems that global cooling has strong evidence as well as global warming.

They can’t both be right or have evidence, “strong evidence”, in favor of them. A schoolchild knows that! Scientific training? Bullshit!

He has an emotional need for an ice age to happen, just like the other losers following Dubyne and the other charlatans spreading the lie of an imminent ice age because there will be a grand solar minimum. There won’t be, not the next cycle beginning next year anyway. But by then the snake oil sellers will have gone away with the donations from and ad revenue due to their dupes.

The Little Ice Age was like 0.5°C cooler than early 20th century temperatures. Add 0.3°C cooling from a GSM to that, gives 0.8°C cooling compared to 1.2°C warming since the end of the LIA. Plain bullshit, snake oil to scare the insecure and unhappy, like Booby, and make money from them.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 28 Feb 2018, 06:22

Here you go, Bonehead Booby:

“When you warm the planet, now that air you’re bringing from lower latitudes is even warmer so you can have even more extreme warmth in the Arctic in winter,” she told Earther.

The warming on top of warming has led to three years in a row of record-low sea ice peaks. This year is on track to set the record yet again.

“As sea ice diminishes, many areas that typically experience a continental climate in winter now experience a maritime climate for much, or all of the winter,” Brian Brettschneider, a climate researcher with the University of Alaska Fairbanks, told Earther. “This dramatically changes the climate locally, which creates a positive feedback loop of more ice melting, and more warming.”

It’s these types of feedbacks that matter. The steady, gradual drumbeat of climate change increasing background temperatures can eventually set enough of these other feedbacks in motion to create unstoppable changes.

https://earther.com/has-the-arctic-finally-reached-a-tipping-point-1823276247

There are those feedbacks you crapped on about, WARMING the planet.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 06 Mar 2018, 20:06

Ahahaha boneheaded Booby will NOT let go of his cherished Ice Age Now!

Has no idea of data, of formulating and testing a theory. WANTS an ice age when he will be a BIG MAN all PREPARED because he KNEW what was REALLY GOING ON!

A romantic, in the real meaning of the word. Or—a little boy, an oik, dreaming of being the BIG MAN!

House full of survival junk. Back yard empty except for kikuyu, what a waste!

Know nothing. A loser.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Vulcan » 06 Mar 2018, 20:15

Scientifically trained means "No Common Sense" :rofl
Vulcan
Pitbull terrier

spamone: Animal

Postby Aussie » 06 Mar 2018, 20:18

Vulcan wrote:Scientifically trained means "No Common Sense" :rofl

It is obviously a subterfuge to cover SFA scientific qualifications.
Aussie
Minister for Foreign Affairs

Postby HBS Guy » 06 Mar 2018, 21:04

Yeah, I seriously doubt boneheaded Booby has had ANY scientific training. He certainly shows no sign of any such training when he can and does say there is evidence for global cooling and global warming. Like, d’uh!

I described—briefly—the scientific method in my post in Politics. Dubyne and Booby dont follow any of that. Global temperatures are NEVER mentioned in ANY silly Dubyne video and for good reason.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 07 Mar 2018, 06:11

Ha! I posted in the last video yesterday wtte “NH winter is over and SH winter not yet started what rubbish will you talk about now, colors of aurora or lakes turning pink in Australia?”

This morning, new video—talking about bitcoin! :jump :OMG
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 07 Mar 2018, 06:26

The jackboots are showing and we also see Booby hasn’t a clue about modding.

“blow it out your rear end” and “ffs” are OK but “far cough” is not.

Aussie is going to be banned from Environment, The Barnacle will likely post in Atheism about AGW/glacier retreat and Booby the Inadequate will blow up.

Stay tuned, this will be fun. Booby is the biggest hypocrite I have ever encountered. And don’t forget “There is evidence for cooling and evidence for warming or something in between” which is the biggest pile of bullshit EVAH!

He swore here like a trooper—that was our fault apparently :roll :bgrin

He trolled me and mothra foully one day on OzPol, that was the fault of me and mothra, apparently. Cannot accept responsibility for his own behavior yet thinks he can be a Mod???????
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Vulcan » 07 Mar 2018, 09:44

HBS Guy wrote:Yeah, I seriously doubt boneheaded Booby has had ANY scientific training. He certainly shows no sign of any such training when he can and does say there is evidence for global cooling and global warming. Like, d’uh!

I described—briefly—the scientific method in my post in Politics. Dubyne and Booby dont follow any of that. Global temperatures are NEVER mentioned in ANY silly Dubyne video and for good reason.

Oh he has got the 'training'. In Melbourne they have plenty of 'private' courses that charge a high price, have them in Community Rooms or Conference rooms, do a fair bit of talking while handing out massive amounts of photocopies. There - you're a Scientist now! :roll
Vulcan
Pitbull terrier

Postby HBS Guy » 07 Mar 2018, 09:56

He talks about six years of university. What crap!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 07 Mar 2018, 13:58

Agnes seems to have changed her mind re the “ice age?”

Wonder if Booby will consider “have you been drinking?” to be acceptable language? The fun never stops!

She also wants to plant an avocado tree. Doubt any tree will be planted—she talks about doing gardening but never does.

My Tassie block has clay soil. I have spent, by the time I visit there, $2100 on amending the soil, the rotary hoeing and claybreaker spreading, the deep ripping etc and will spend more on coarse sand, compost, sheep shit etc etc. Agnes should have been digging in organic matter into her sandy soil. Make raised beds with bales of pea straw, fill with loam, planter maters then taters etc. Eventually the strawbales are too rotten to use, so dig them and loam into the sandy ground. Trench composting: dig a trench, add vege and fruit scraps, cover up, add more vege/fruit scraps, cover them up. Sandy soil is easy to work.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 08 Mar 2018, 12:03

I see the idiots Booby and roach busy denying global warming. Some nice cherry picking by roach there. Yes, the east coast of the US had a cold snap but it had a much longer period of summer–like temperatures, even 80°F IN WINTER.

Arctic ice has been savaged by the warm Polar winter. If the summer is just a tad warmer than usual for the last few years the sea ice extent will fucking halve! And the more open ocean the more sunlight is absorbed, warming the ocean. This warmth then melts more ice, etc, rinse, repeat.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 08 Mar 2018, 12:12

The man on the land damn well knows AGW is real!

http://www.abc.net.au/4corners/weather-alert/9511070

4Corners talks to the men on the land, farmers, rural business people and so on. Houses right on the seafront are going to be harder and harder to insure.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 08 Mar 2018, 13:52

Ahahahaha this sort of sums up the “Evidence” Boneheaded Booby keeps bleating about:

It is also how frightened little people aka “skeptics” aka “morons” also view the temperature graph, lots of little “coolings” even as the chart inexorably rises over time.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 08 Mar 2018, 16:43

Aha, hadn’t noticed earlier but roach quoted Maurice Newman, well know right wing nut job, to make believe the signs of AGW Agnes quoted are wrong. Riiiiight, that would be like Cory Bernardi proving Marriage Equality is bad.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 08 Mar 2018, 16:45

BTW Booby, calling you a gullible fool is a description not an insult.

Your Mummy should really be there to protect you from your gullibility and boneheaded stupidity.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Vulcan » 08 Mar 2018, 16:57

I didn't know that about the different 'poos'.
Bovine & Horse is mostly 'grasses' induced. Pig Shit would be more versatile manure to work with no? As they have a more varied diet?
Sea Bird poo is highly phosphorous no and real good fertiliser - no? Especially when they eat a lot of fish (and plastics).

When Namerican Bears catch their fish, they always take them to the same tree. Years of discarded fish carcass/heads seem to make those particular trees grow exceptionally better than surrounding unused trees. Fish must be good.
Vulcan
Pitbull terrier

Postby HBS Guy » 08 Mar 2018, 18:05

Cow poo—good organic matter.

Horse poo—good organic matter—and seeds. Use as a manure tea

Pig poo—pigs eat anything so pig shit is full of nutrients. Sprinkle on the ground, don’t dig in

Pigeon poo—pigeons eat seeds so pigeon poop is full of goodness.

Fish poo—pond water needs to be turned over, pour it over sickly plants in or outdoor, will set them on the path to blooming health.

Dunno about sea birds.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Vulcan » 08 Mar 2018, 19:17

HBS Guy wrote:Cow poo—good organic matter.

Horse poo—good organic matter—and seeds. Use as a manure tea

Pig poo—pigs eat anything so pig shit is full of nutrients. Sprinkle on the ground, don’t dig in

Pigeon poo—pigeons eat seeds so pigeon poop is full of goodness.

Fish poo—pond water needs to be turned over, pour it over sickly plants in or outdoor, will set them on the path to blooming health.

Dunno about sea birds.

Cool! Thanks for that.
Vulcan
Pitbull terrier

Postby HBS Guy » 08 Mar 2018, 19:47

Ahahaha that brain dead idiot, The Moronic, decides to take part in the “Global warming. . .is real” thread. Posts a screed of crap from <somewhere> that is out and out rubbish.

Oceans have cooled. . .so how did Hurricane Sandy make it all the way north to New York? Yup, warm North Atlantic nourishing Sandy with energy (heat) and moisture. Bombogenesis, twice—because the Mexican Gulf and North Atlantic are WARM!

Then there is bullshit about Casey (an engineer, never studied climatology or geology, just wanted more money so spouted whatever someone paid him to spout. There has been no unusual tectonic activity (volcanoes or earthquakes) recently. The Pacific Ring of Fire duly had the odd earthquake and volcano do their thing, that is what the Ring of Fire does.

Meantime, global temperatures keep on rising. Farmers are having to adapt, new varieties, new techniques. Even new areas—vignerons switching to heat–resistant varieties like Fiano (blech!) or moving to cooler areas, Tasmania here or the UK for French vignerons. And so it goes. Always some hungry arsehole willing to take money to spout out and out bullshit “smoking is good for you!” and so it goes.

Booby is a gullible fool and The Moronic is an out and out idiot. Making Booby a MRB Mod is going to backfire on FD in spectacular fashion and I will enjoy the blowback and implosion VERY much indeed!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

PreviousNext

Return to Sand Pit