To Booby the gullible fool

Casual chatting. Guest posting allowed.

A big welcome to all the guests sitting here reading to go back and ponder! Why not post?

Hot topic: Handmaid’s Tale

Just post here—don’t need to join.

Moderator: johnsmith

Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Sand Pit is for having fun. Guest posting is allowed here.

Is Debuyne a snake oil salesman?

Poll ended at 09 Apr 2018, 18:00

Yes.
100%
No.
No votes
Could not care less.
No votes

Total votes : 5

Re: To Booby the gullible fool

Postby johnsmith » 13 Jan 2018, 18:21

Sir Bobby wrote:I always complain about people being called derogatory names.

not just dumb as dog shit but a liar as well. The only time you complain is when it's directed at you.
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Warthog

spamone: Animal

Postby Sir Bobby » 13 Jan 2018, 18:39

johnsmith wrote:

not just dumb as dog shit but a liar as well. The only time you complain is when it's directed at you.

Dr Smith,
I do complain sometimes -
I have often defended Lisa - that's not a lie.
I've defended Cods - you know that too.

You're a loser because your anti-social posts have got you kicked off both Ozpolitic forums.
Carl Sagan — 'Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep thoughts can be winnowed from deep nonsense.'
Sir Bobby
Pitbull terrier

Postby HBS Guy » 13 Jan 2018, 18:44

Lisa is the only insane multinic troll I have ever seen. Posted as Dr Mengele until that nic got banned FAR too late.
Abbott & Co are going to cause the mother and father of all recessions—be prepared!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 13 Jan 2018, 18:49

The coldest part of the LIA was at a time of high TSI.

It is clear a GSM will not by itself cause an ice age. So even if the minimum next year is a GSM we won’t see much cooling at all.

So Dubyne is a liar.

You agree, Booby?
Abbott & Co are going to cause the mother and father of all recessions—be prepared!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Sir Bobby » 13 Jan 2018, 18:56

HBS Guy wrote:The coldest part of the LIA was at a time of high TSI.

It is clear a GSM will not by itself cause an ice age. So even if the minimum next year is a GSM we won’t see much cooling at all.

So Dubyne is a liar.

You agree, Bobby?

DuByne is just parroting climate scientists who disagree with global warming -
he's just a messenger - like me, but he does it as a full time job
& has produced over 500 videos & is world famous.
Did you even read my rebuttal or watch the video from a Dr Evans?

You know more than Dr Evans - yeah right.

Monk - you're losing this debate.
All hypotheses have to be considered - that's science -
you can even try to rebut Einstein if you want - you're allowed to in science -
it's not like religion.

forgiven
namaste
Carl Sagan — 'Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep thoughts can be winnowed from deep nonsense.'
Sir Bobby
Pitbull terrier

Postby johnsmith » 13 Jan 2018, 19:14

Sir Bobby wrote:
johnsmith wrote:

Dr Smith,
I do complain sometimes -
I have often defended Lisa - that's not a lie.
I've defended Cods - you know that too.

You're a loser because your anti-social posts have got you kicked off both Ozpolitic forums.

you defend the sewer rats, right booby. ANyone else? ever?

and no need to prove your stupidity. Only an idiot would proclaim to know something he obviously has no idea about
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Warthog

Postby Aussie » 13 Jan 2018, 19:23

Sir Bobby wrote:
Aussie wrote:Bobby, at the sewer, whenever my Name 'Aussie' is incorrectly spelled, or I or Monk am referred to in a derogatory Thread Title, do you complain on our behalf.

No, you don't.

I see no reason to treat you differently here to the way in which we are referred to at the sewer and where you are quite happy about it.

Forgiven.

dear Aussie,
I always complain about people being called derogatory names.
( well - not every time)

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl? ... 724850/1#1

Really. Where is your complaint?

Link.

:roll
Aussie
Hero of the Soviet Union

Postby HBS Guy » 13 Jan 2018, 20:00

Dubyne is not posting a hypothesis. He never discusses science and he never answers questions. Ever notice when people ask what the weather will be in their neighborhood that he never, ever answers? He might say, oohhh going to be really cold in 2030 and pointless twaddle like that.

He doesn’t understand meteorology at a level above the man in the street. He spruiks his ice age crap and lies about it, trying to make a 1 week cold snap seem to last a month, and you, gullible fool, swallow it all up.

There is no question that the globe is warming due to the greenhouse effect. The greenhouse effect has been observed as I said. O B S E R V E D ! By spectrometers in satellites and and on the surface. Glaciers are in retreat, unsurprisingly, pretty much everywhere including on Greenland, West Antarctica and even East Antarctica. As a result of both meltwater from melting glaciers and ice sheets and thermal expansion sea levels are rising. This has been observed too, both tide gauge and satellite data.

There is no doubt about any of this, all the O B S E R V E D evidence supports the theory of AGW. This theory goes back to 1820 and has never been refuted.

And a GSM does not cause an ice age.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 13 Jan 2018, 20:49

https://www.skepticalscience.com/david-evans-understanding-goes-cold.html

One of the gullible fool’s “climate scientists” Dr D Evans is a fraud. Tells you all you need to know about Booby and the ice age that isn’t coming.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 13 Jan 2018, 20:53

As Environment Mod Booby would be a disaster. He would not be fair and consistent, it would be ice age uber alles and whatever goes against that would be deleted or covered up by multiple postings of stupid videos.

The there is his consistent lying about what happened here. Your idiotic ice age thread is still here.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Re: To Bobby the gullible fool

Postby Sir Bobby » 14 Jan 2018, 09:06

HBS Guy wrote:https://www.skepticalscience.com/david-evans-understanding-goes-cold.html

One of the gullible fool’s “climate scientists” Dr D Evans is a fraud. Tells you all you need to know about Booby and the ice age that isn’t coming.

OK - finally Monk finds a rebuttal of Dr Evans - good work -
that's what it's all about -
it's not about calling me silly names.
I read the rebuttal of his work and I would be interested if Dr Evans has replied to it?
Sir Bobby
Pitbull terrier

Postby HBS Guy » 14 Jan 2018, 09:17

I call you Booby because you are a gullible fool.

A GSM does not cause an ice age, so everything Dubyne puts in his videos is wrong.

His latest compilation of lies talks about frozen crocodiles—still trying to make out the cold snap is still going on. Lies piled on lies and you watch the stupid videos and believe everything.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Sir Bobby » 14 Jan 2018, 09:31

HBS Guy wrote:I call you Booby because you are a gullible fool.

A GSM does not cause an ice age, so everything Dubyne puts in his videos is wrong.

His latest compilation of lies talks about frozen crocodiles—still trying to make out the cold snap is still going on. Lies piled on lies and you watch the stupid videos and believe everything.

Back to name calling again.
You never learn.

I see Set replied to you:
http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl? ... 7548/81#81

Monk,
Booby is lying his gay head off! Nothing of his got deleted.

I WILL put my name forward for Mod of Environment on the day.

Set,
sig: "OzPol treats bulk disclosure of personal details as no biggie. So I will NOT post there!"

Hmmm..... I guess your sig is a fib? How could we have a moderator that does not post here? There was a time I was willing to overlook what happened to fermentations and thought you may be OK for a mod here and even put a word in for you. I'm not so sure now because you just can't help being belligerent and self righteous, you want to mod a subforum on a board that you seem to hate and say you will NOT post on while posting on with a name that damns the board. I'm not sure that stance is sane.

edit: Whilst also calling someone that he would be moderating gay to insult them. Not sure that is what I would expect of a moderator.

Well done Setanta - putting Monk back into line-
with a bit of truth.
Sir Bobby
Pitbull terrier

Postby HBS Guy » 14 Jan 2018, 10:20

Go back and read—I put you firmly into place!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 14 Jan 2018, 10:25

Booby, you don’t think FD was ever going to appoint you Mod, did you?

You are so one sided nobody would post in Environment a week or two after you were made Mod. FD wants more debate, more posts not less.

I let you post your childish crap here and I would do so over there. No concern of mine if adults want to believe in fairy tales just because they are on YouTube! But I will make you keep on topic.

If I were you, Booby, I would lobby FD hard to make Barnacle the new Mod.

I have sent a long, detailed PM to FD explaining why I should be made Mod of Environment. Yes, I mentioned Fermentations. I can’t see why he would not appoint me, post count being one but if Barnacle put his hand up I would leave the field gladly.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby johnsmith » 14 Jan 2018, 16:26

and once again bobby proves why everyone thinks he's as dumb as dogshit

I would feel safer if there were vigilante groups.

If the cops can't protect us from these huge gangs then who will?

and what happens when one of these vigilante groups decides to attack you ? geez you're a dickhead.

There is a reason why vigilante squads are frowned upon across the whole civilised world
FD.
johnsmith
Warthog

Postby HBS Guy » 15 Jan 2018, 10:50

Complete moron and gullible as hell with it.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 15 Jan 2018, 11:05

For the gullible fool:

https://www.historicalclimatology.com/blog/what-was-the-maunder-minimum-new-perspectives-on-an-old-question

See what happened in and around the Maunder minimum. Not as simple as Dubyne’s lies, is it, moron?

We have not had the fifty years of heavy volcanic activity. Volcanic activity has been light, causing tiny short term bits of cooling. No ice age little or major.

Now, volcanoes override the effect of CO2 on climate because the aerosols, sulphuric acid/sulphates volcanoes spew out end up in the upper reaches of the atmosphere, reflecting away some of the sunlight that reaches earth.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Bobby » 15 Jan 2018, 12:20

Monk is forgiven for
calling me booby and
also for calling me a liar when I said
it was 5.5 degrees on Mt Baw Baw.

namaste
Bobby

Postby Aussie » 15 Jan 2018, 12:42

Bobby, why did you attempt to make a Guest post using the name, Bobby?

It is waiting pending approval, and I thought I'd ask that question before dealing with the 'guest' post?
Aussie
Hero of the Soviet Union

Postby johnsmith » 15 Jan 2018, 12:59

Aussie wrote:Bobby, why did you attempt to make a Guest post using the name, Bobby?

It is waiting pending approval, and I thought I'd ask that question before dealing with the 'guest' post?

change the guests name to booby :c :c :c :c
FD.
johnsmith
Warthog

Postby HBS Guy » 15 Jan 2018, 13:04

You are the Sand Pit Mod, JS.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 15 Jan 2018, 13:07

Guest posting back off.

booby, you guest post—someone else could be logging on as you. Just log in FFS.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby johnsmith » 15 Jan 2018, 13:19

HBS Guy wrote:You are the Sand Pit Mod, JS.

yeah I know .... just yanking boobies chain :thumb
FD.
johnsmith
Warthog

Postby Sir Bobby » 15 Jan 2018, 19:03

Bobby wrote:Monk is forgiven for
calling me booby and
also for calling me a liar when I said
it was 5.5 degrees on Mt Baw Baw.

namaste

I made the above post because I didn't have my password with me.

All are forgiven

and so it is

namaste
Sir Bobby
Pitbull terrier

PreviousNext

Return to Sand Pit