To Booby the gullible fool

Casual chatting. Guest posting allowed.

Hot topic: Some of the best political cartoons collected here.

Special feature: Peter “Walter Mitty” Costello.

Just post here—don’t need to join.

Moderator: johnsmith

Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Sand Pit is for having fun. Guest posting is allowed here.

Is Debuyne a snake oil salesman?

Poll ended at 09 Apr 2018, 18:00

Yes.
100%
No.
No votes
Could not care less.
No votes

Total votes : 5

Re: To Booby the gullible fool

Postby HBS Guy » 09 Jan 2018, 19:51

Hope you are not going to send more money Dubyne just because he patted you on the head!
Abbott & Co are going to cause the mother and father of all recessions—be prepared!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Sir Bobby » 09 Jan 2018, 20:01

HBS Guy wrote:Ahahahah me jealous of praise a snake oil salesman gives to one of his dupes???

That cold in America, all pretty nearly gone. No ice age. :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

Poor you said it was going to spread and get worse :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

Even Niagara fucking Falls is probably not frozen anymore.
No ice age, just what I said, Arctic air moving south because of the wavyness and weakness of the Jet Stream. The Jet Stream is weakening because as the poles warm twice as fast as middle latitudes temperatures either side equalise. You uneducated moron.

Monk is wrong again.

Niagara Falls was still frozen less than 24 hours ago:

https://www.express.co.uk/news/weather/ ... ctic-blast

Niagara Falls FROZEN: Waterfalls ice over as USA gripped by deep freeze after bomb cyclone
INCREDIBLE photos show the iconic Niagara Falls frozen over as the US is gripped by an arctic blast.
By Chloe Kerr
PUBLISHED: 11:06, Sun, Jan 7, 2018 | UPDATED: 15:46, Sun, Jan 7, 2018

And it’s unlikely the Falls will thaw anytime soon - freezing conditions are expected to remain through the rest of the week.

The East Coast has had little respite from the freezing conditions since Storm Grayson became a “bomb cyclone” plunging the country to -35C, wth a whopping 18 inches of snow in some parts.
Carl Sagan — 'Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep thoughts can be winnowed from deep nonsense.'
Sir Bobby
Pitbull terrier

spamone: Animal

Postby HBS Guy » 09 Jan 2018, 20:03

It was frozen a few days ago. Now the weather there is warming, won’t be frozen for long.

Check accuweather, from Wednesday the days are above freezing, from Thursday the nights are above freezing too.
Abbott & Co are going to cause the mother and father of all recessions—be prepared!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Sir Bobby » 09 Jan 2018, 20:05

HBS Guy wrote:Hope you are not going to send more money Dubyne just because he patted you on the head!

Making up stories -
I never gave one cent.

Monk is so sneaky - I bet he logged in to Ozpolitic to vote in Aussie's silly poll?

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl? ... ial_Abbott

Damn OzPol ( Monk's new name )

Today at 7:22pm
Carl Sagan — 'Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep thoughts can be winnowed from deep nonsense.'
Sir Bobby
Pitbull terrier

Postby HBS Guy » 09 Jan 2018, 20:09

I said here that I logged on to vote in the poll. My vote is a vote to help OzPol survive.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Sir Bobby » 09 Jan 2018, 20:17

HBS Guy wrote:I said here that I logged on to vote in the poll. My vote is a vote to help OzPol survive.

OK - what do you think about people who are stupid enough to reveal so much personal information about themselves
that a 1 second Google search can find their real name? -

and then go crying about it for thread after thread carrying on like a 4 year old girl?

Sir Bobby
Pitbull terrier

Postby Aussie » 09 Jan 2018, 20:19

Sir Bobby wrote:
HBS Guy wrote:I said here that I logged on to vote in the poll. My vote is a vote to help OzPol survive.

OK - what do you think about people who are stupid enough to reveal so much personal information about themselves

and then go crying about it for thread after thread carrying on like a 4 year old girl?

No, Bobby. Even if it took one second, that does not mean you post it up and commit the worst sin there is on places like this. Life time ban.
Aussie
Hero of the Soviet Union

Postby Vulcan » 09 Jan 2018, 20:23

Bobby only comes here so John Smith & GreggeryPeccary can call him 'Gay names'.
Bobby is a 'Gimp' - he's a sucker for punishment.
Bobby comes here to be abused.
He is the symbolic gesture of the PA Sewer to "bite the pillow".
I wonder if they know Bobby sneaks out of his bedroom window to tip-toe across the OzPol lawn to this Forum late at night?

JaSin: *pulls out slingshot and cracks a macadamia nut right between Booby's eyes.
Last edited by Vulcan on 09 Jan 2018, 20:24, edited 1 time in total.
Vulcan
Pitbull terrier

Postby Sir Bobby » 09 Jan 2018, 20:24

Aussie wrote:
Sir Bobby wrote:

No, Bobby. Even if it took one second, that does not mean you post it up and commit the worst sin there is on places like this. Life time ban.

What about Muso?
You posted enough information about him that you revealed his real name.
Should you have received a lifetime ban?
Sir Bobby
Pitbull terrier

Postby HBS Guy » 09 Jan 2018, 20:24

Sir Bobby wrote:

There was a concerted campaign to search out Aussie’s details. Not just his name but photo, facebook page, newspaper article, court transcript etc. Just because you can find something out doesn’t you go and do that, not mature people, bitches and poofs may differ.

Anyway, any forum that allows private details to be disclosed is a forum that is on a downward spiral.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 09 Jan 2018, 20:25

Re Muso—nobody has found the post Aussie took a screenshot of. Without that—you do not KNOW that that is Muso. Aussie didn’t post a link, people searched it out and a lot of 2 + 2 = 5 happened.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Sir Bobby » 09 Jan 2018, 20:33

HBS Guy wrote:
Sir Bobby wrote:

There was a concerted campaign to search out Aussie’s details. Not just his name but photo, facebook page, newspaper article, court transcript etc. Just because you can find something out doesn’t you go and do that, not mature people, bitches and poofs may differ.

Anyway, any forum that allows private details to be disclosed is a forum that is on a downward spiral.

OK - do you deny that Aussie has ever been given posters private IP addresses on this forum?
How can you trust Aussie to be your moderator?

Aussie has been trying get personal information about me and other posters for years.
Is it just that he's a nosey parker or does he have malicious intent?
Sir Bobby
Pitbull terrier

Postby HBS Guy » 09 Jan 2018, 20:39

The people that will find and publish your information are the turds in the sewer, they do it all the time.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby mothra » 09 Jan 2018, 20:39

Aussie has never tried to get any personal info on me.

Never asked me even one personal question.

Certain people at the sewer are right into it though ... as recently evidenced.
Last edited by mothra on 09 Jan 2018, 20:40, edited 1 time in total.
mothra
Jaguar

Postby Vulcan » 09 Jan 2018, 20:40

Sir Bobby wrote:
HBS Guy wrote:
Sir Bobby wrote:

OK - do you deny that Aussie has ever been given posters private IP addresses on this forum?
How can you trust Aussie to be your moderator?

Aussie has been trying get personal information about me and other posters for years.
Is it just that he's a nosey parker or does he have malicious intent?

No. It's just that you, like Anus the Agnes - love the attention from Aussie. In fact, going from what I've seen from all the PA'ers from the Sewer - they couldn't wait till Aussie came back from his ban because he's the only one who gives them the 'attention' they are so desperately in need of.
Did you rub your legs together like a cricket too Bobby?
Vulcan
Pitbull terrier

Postby Sir Bobby » 09 Jan 2018, 20:44

mothra wrote:Aussie has never tried to get any personal info on me.

You're lucky Mothra.
He has stalked about 10 posters that I know of.
True - most of them are at the other polanimal site.
Sir Bobby
Pitbull terrier

Postby HBS Guy » 09 Jan 2018, 20:48

Christ, you babble on about Aussie stalking when your new, and false, friends have published a shitload of personal information.

You should be a LOT more concerned about your playmates in the sewer. You express concern about clues to your identity and you can bet your bippy IQ is searching them out. I REALLY hope, for your sake, that you always use a proxy in the sewer and that your email address is just a temporary Hotmail etc thing.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Vulcan » 09 Jan 2018, 20:51

Sir Bobby wrote:
mothra wrote:Aussie has never tried to get any personal info on me.

You're lucky Mothra.
He has stalked about 10 posters that I know of.
True - most of them are at the other polanimal site.

Is that why they all sprang from PA (sewer) like bats from a cave
and raced to OzPol to await for Aussie so they could shout "Stalker" and hold up signs "Harassment".
Face it - you guys never get so much attention in your lives (and on OzPol) than what you get from Aussie.
You all love it!
Vulcan
Pitbull terrier

Postby Sir Bobby » 09 Jan 2018, 20:54

HBS Guy wrote:Christ, you babble on about Aussie stalking when your new, and false, friends have published a shitload of personal information.

You should be a LOT more concerned about your playmates in the sewer. You express concern about clues to your identity and you can bet your bippy IQ is searching them out. I REALLY hope, for your sake, that you always use a proxy in the sewer and that your email address is just a temporary Hotmail etc thing.

To me - Aussie is more dangerous than anyone else.
Wait till he turns on you one day as he's done to me.

AGAIN.
Do you deny that Aussie has ever been given posters private IP addresses on this forum?
Sir Bobby
Pitbull terrier

Postby HBS Guy » 09 Jan 2018, 21:16

You will find very different. IQ has ferreted out personal details of a lot of posters. Aussie has not posted anybody’s personal details.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Vulcan » 09 Jan 2018, 21:21

HBS Guy wrote:You will find very different. IQ has ferreted out personal details of a lot of posters. Aussie has not posted anybody’s personal details.

When I was over at the other PA (Sewer) forum. It was Bobby who stressed that you (Monk), Aussie and this 'Forum' basically - were scammers, frauds, arseholes, liars and more. Accused you all of stealing details and more.

I'm not worried. Anyone who tries their luck with my details will soon get a backlash effect from a certain 'Agency' here in Australia, compliments of my brother.
Vulcan
Pitbull terrier

Postby HBS Guy » 09 Jan 2018, 21:30

I couldn’t give a fuck about people’s personal information. I want to talk, to debate politics and current events.

I just hope you took great precautions when you joined the sewer.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Vulcan » 09 Jan 2018, 21:37

HBS Guy wrote:I couldn’t give a fuck about people’s personal information. I want to talk, to debate politics and current events.

I just hope you took great precautions when you joined the sewer.

Nope. But you can't catch fish without bait. :Hi
Vulcan
Pitbull terrier

Postby johnsmith » 09 Jan 2018, 21:39

Sir Bobby wrote:

unless you're a retarded stalker like fungus and IQ, why would you take the the time to look it up?
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Warthog

Postby Sir Bobby » 09 Jan 2018, 21:39

Vulcan wrote:
HBS Guy wrote:You will find very different. IQ has ferreted out personal details of a lot of posters. Aussie has not posted anybody’s personal details.

When I was over at the other PA (Sewer) forum. It was Bobby who stressed that you (Monk), Aussie and this 'Forum' basically - were scammers, frauds, arseholes, liars and more. Accused you all of stealing details and more.

A complete lie -

I deny that.
Sir Bobby
Pitbull terrier

PreviousNext

Return to Sand Pit