To Booby the gullible fool

Casual chatting. Guest posting allowed.

Welcome to the various guests visiting here. Why not register? The real PA—a home away from home when OzPol is down.

Hot topic: Handmaid’s Tale

Just post here—don’t need to join.

Moderator: johnsmith

Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Sand Pit is for having fun. Guest posting is allowed here.

Is Debuyne a snake oil salesman?

Poll ended at 09 Apr 2018, 18:00

Yes.
100%
No.
No votes
Could not care less.
No votes

Total votes : 5

Re: To Booby the gullible fool

Postby HBS Guy » 10 Jan 2018, 21:40

Ahhhhhh Booby had to talk about me behind my back.

Apparently Booby thinks the US is still covered by snow. Nope, temperatures as far north as Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada, are above freezing point. Most snow and ice deposited by the lobe of Arctic air that covered the eastern US because the Jet Stream is wavy is long gone.

No positive feedback you fatuous fool.

Dubyne has not refuted any theories of AGW etc. He covers cold spells only but “cover” is too kind a word. Dubyne makes cold snaps seem to be much longer than they really are, hence the crap about Niagara Falls and the sea off Massuchusets a week after that happened and now ended.

Booby seems to have missed that Dubyne NEVER covers warm events and NEVER discusses science. Complete bullshit.
Abbott & Co are going to cause the mother and father of all recessions—be prepared!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby johnsmith » 10 Jan 2018, 21:43

Vulcan wrote:IQSR.Low also had a lot to say as well.

that's all IQismissing ever does. He even starts threads on people to get a reaction from them, when they don't even know he or the forum exists. The guy is demented, and now he has found a soul mate in booby.
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Warthog

spamone: Animal

Postby Sir Bobby » 10 Jan 2018, 21:52

HBS Guy wrote:Dubyne covers cold snaps. He makes these cold snaps seem a lot longer than they really are, e.g. the bullshit about Niagara Falls being frozen and the sea off Massachusets being frozen, the subjects of the last two episodes of bullshit.

Both of these happened like 8 days ago and temperatures have risen above freezing in both places.

Give over, Boobhead, you have been snowed by Dubyne because you have a sick need for there to be a major ice age in the northern hemisphere.

FFS think for yourself some time.

Monk - you wouldn't know -
you never watched the video and saw the sea ice off Massachusetts -
miles out to see - you could walk on it -
you never saw the snow in the Sahara desert - both new records -
you never watch and you never learn.
You've got a closed mind and you don't understand that science is always under scrutiny.

And tell Vulcan to stop brown nosing you -
he's a such a suck - he's probably after you for a bit of hanky panky. :rofl
Carl Sagan — 'Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep thoughts can be winnowed from deep nonsense.'
Sir Bobby
Irish wolfhound

Postby johnsmith » 10 Jan 2018, 21:53

Sir Bobby wrote:he's a such a suck - he's probably after you for a bit of hanky panky.

now that you're done with him , right boobie :giggle :giggle
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Warthog

Postby Sir Bobby » 10 Jan 2018, 21:54

johnsmith wrote:

that's all IQismissing ever does. He even starts threads on people to get a reaction from them, when they don't even know he or the forum exists. The guy is demented, and now he has found a soul mate in booby.

IQ is not my mate - he hates my guts more than you all do.

Stop making up fucking bullshit.
Carl Sagan — 'Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep thoughts can be winnowed from deep nonsense.'
Sir Bobby
Irish wolfhound

Postby johnsmith » 10 Jan 2018, 21:56

Sir Bobby wrote:
johnsmith wrote:

IQ is not my mate - he hates my guts more than you all do.

Stop making up fucking bullshit.

he's finished with you has he? you were best buddies when I was last there ... you were warned it was only a matter of time. Sucked in you dumb cunt.
FD.
johnsmith
Warthog

Postby HBS Guy » 10 Jan 2018, 22:29

I imagine it is only a matter of time before IQ posts Booby’s personal details.
Abbott & Co are going to cause the mother and father of all recessions—be prepared!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 11 Jan 2018, 08:45

Gotta love Boobhead. He is writing about the US covered in snow causing the suns rays to be reflected back to space. The snow and ice has pretty much all gone you imbecilic moron! If you don’t believe me then check some temperatures yourself like I did! Geez, you are brainless!

Cosmic rays do not cause cloud formation. You DO realise why Dubyne harps on and on about GCRs creating clouds, don’t you? It is because AGW has warmed the oceans and the air so that more and more evaporation is taking place. All this stuff Dubyne raves (and lies) on and on with GCRs is because he HAS to explain increased clouds that are caused by more evaporation of water vapor from warmer seas into warmer air.

This is happening and I can prove it: Hurricane Harvey dropped 52" of rain on Houston in ONE WEEK! Then we had all the other hurricanes!

Dubyne takes you idiots that follow him as suckers! He made a video about moldy fruit—with all those fucking hurricanes dumping rain on Florida and the Carribean last year are you surprised Florida fruit was mouldy? But you believed it was the ice age, didn’t you? Even Ireland got hit with a hurricane, IRELAND! But you tamely swallowed the nonsense that rotten potatoes were a result of the ice age, didn’t you? I looked up the weather in Ireland: as well as the hurricane Ireland got hit with storm Caroline. Lots of rain, fields unworkable, gee I wonder why there was some rot in the potatoes there!

All those 6 years of Uni, studying to become an engineer and you cannot think for yourself you pathetic booby!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 11 Jan 2018, 13:15

Ahahahaha Aussie tears into the crud that posts in Environment!

I won’t let others’ opinions be posted says pettycoat. Aussie puts them straight about Booby’s ridiculous threads here still being here. Booby lied about posts being deleted, nope just two threads combined into one and two posts Booby posted wildly off topic edited.

I LOVED roach’s comment about not needing a Mod—must be scared shitless a decent Mod would cut his senseless repetition of his own posts and his domineering insistence he is right and everyone else is wasting his time etc. Contribution to actual debate: very low.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 11 Jan 2018, 13:49

Oh man! Had a look at the lunatic asylum. I guess Dubyne has received a few hints that the cold snap is last weeks news has put out a rushed video about snow in Switzerland! I guess snow in Switzerland is unknown or something :huh :WTF I think the snow is also last weeks news but the dupes never or rarely pick up on things. In Jan last year he made the cold snap in Europe seem like a month long.

He also lied then, said veggies in UK were rationed because of the LIA. I think for myself and checked—pity Booby never thinks for himself! Anyway, 20 seconds with Google and the real reason—heavy rain making the fields unworkable. I knew before this that Dubyne was a liar but that gave me proof he lies. The crap about GCRs is another as is his lengthening cold snaps to two or three times their real length.

He is also a bum prophet :rofl One year he said the North West Passage would be blocked with thick ice the next year. The next year. . .a fucking big cruise ship sailed the NW Passage without needing icebreaker support :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl When I went to look for the video where he made his silly prediction about the NW Passage—Dubyne had removed it from his play list! :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

The dupes were all congratulating Dubyne on 40,000 subscriptions. About 1000 active I’d say, the number of comments being like 10% of what they used to be.

Early (in my time there) there were lots of comments but also lots of complaints that he didn’t cover the North Pole (he still doesn’t, just lies that ice there is growing despite knowing about Arctic Mission finding 1 million square metres of ice free Arctic ocean) and a lack of discussion of science, of warm weather events and so on.

Nah, Dubyne is clearly a charlatan who doesn’t discuss the science because he doesn’t know it. His emphasis on GCRs is to cover up the fact that the world is warming and evaporation from the seas is increasing.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 11 Jan 2018, 19:26

Booby lies again about me.

Correct I wouldn't delete entire posts and whole threads as Monk did to me.
All serious discussion would be encouraged.

None of his posts were deleted—two, posted in wildly off topic locations, were edited—and NO threads were deleted. Two of his idiotic threads were merged into one.

Why do you lie so much, Booby? You think it impresses anyone?

WHEN calls are made for board mods I WILL put my name forward for Environment. Better wear the brown underpants that day Booby!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 11 Jan 2018, 19:29

I just made Booby’s day!

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 11 Jan 2018, 20:00

Booby keeps lying. However, the one who needed to be impressed, FD, knows who speaks the truth.

FD EVER gets round to appointing board mods he will appoint me to Environment, no matter the lies and bullshit Booby talks. Booby DOES talk a lot of lies and bullshit, doesn’t he? :rofl :rofl :rofl
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 11 Jan 2018, 23:44

ahahaha Booby is such a liar:

All videos and scientific papers and links are welcome on the ice age thread
whether they be mainstream or not.
Try and post a rebuttal if you're smart enough.

Whenever I posted a paper he would just post 2,3 even 4 copies of one of his stupid videos to drown me out.

I used to get that I was trolling him tho the only trolling was done by Booby.

He cannot debate the stupid videos, he cannot refute what I wrote about the videos etc. Just Messenger crap. What a loon!

Booby if you ever had delusions FD would make you environment Mod forget them now. Everybody knows you would kill any debate that wasn’t 100% uncritical acceptance of the lies Dubyne put in his videos. It will be me or Barnacle.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 12 Jan 2018, 06:38

everything is up for debate -
even Einstein's theories.

But not the crap Dubyne puts in his videos. :rofl

Dubyne craps on about “Galactic Cosmic Rays” creating clouds. Do a bit of Googling, Booby, GCRs do not create nuclei big enough for water vapor to condense on them. The extra clouds are due to more evaporation as the seas and atmosphere warm up! 52" of rain dumped on Houston by Harvey—you really think GSRs caused that?

Three years you have been following Dubyne talk about cold snaps, Europe last year, the US this year and whatever it was the year before last. You even lie to yourself about this ice age crap, talking about cold in Melbourne winters. It gets cold in Melbourne in winter, that is it!

When have you EVER debated this ice age/GSM crap?

The last GSM, the Maunder Minimum, did NOT cause the LIA.

1. Why should a GSM create an ice age now?

2. What signs are there that the minimum beginning next year is a GSM? What astronomical observations say that?
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 12 Jan 2018, 07:47

Temperature check:

Tallahassee, Fl—23°C
Charleston, NC—19°C
Boston, MA—11°C
Niagara Falls. Ont—14°C
Anchorage, Alaska— 9°C below zero.

Dubyne is going on as if the whole US is like Anchorage. His dupes really believe that the cold snap there is still going on. Clearly, any snow, any ice is long gone.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 12 Jan 2018, 16:58

Wow, Body Odor advising Booby to ignore trolling posts. Problem is, it is Booby does the trolling!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 12 Jan 2018, 17:59

Sir Bobby wrote:
HBS Guy wrote:Dubyne covers cold snaps. He makes these cold snaps seem a lot longer than they really are, e.g. the bullshit about Niagara Falls being frozen and the sea off Massachusets being frozen, the subjects of the last two episodes of bullshit.

Both of these happened like 8 days ago and temperatures have risen above freezing in both places.

Give over, Boobhead, you have been snowed by Dubyne because you have a sick need for there to be a major ice age in the northern hemisphere.

FFS think for yourself some time.

Monk - you wouldn't know -
you never watched the video and saw the sea ice off Massachusetts -
miles out to see - you could walk on it -
you never saw the snow in the Sahara desert - both new records -
you never watch and you never learn.
You've got a closed mind and you don't understand that science is always under scrutiny.

And tell Vulcan to stop brown nosing you -
he's a such a suck - he's probably after you for a bit of hanky panky. :rofl

Unlike you I thought for myself and checked temperatures.

I twigged last year that snake oil seller Dubyne makes the cold snaps appear to last for a month when they lasted for barely a week.

YOU are the one with a closed mind. Sucked in by Dubyne and you make a fool of yourself about this ice age nonsense.

Two questions, Dubyne never answers them but you have a go Booby! You have watched 500 idiotic videos and are a “resource” so:

Q1. What is the astronomical evidence for a GSM beginning next year?

Q2. The last GSM, the Maunder Minimum did not cause the Little Ice Age so why would a hypothetical GSM now cause a little ice age?

Q2.a. With 410ppm of CO2 in the atmosphere would we really notice a GSM if one happened?
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 13 Jan 2018, 13:23

Booby didn’t answer my questions. He never does. 500 fatuous videos he has watched and he cannot explain or defend a single one.

Here is an answer from someone not trying to sell something:

Although it may seem like the sun is one of the few constants in Earth’s climate system, it is not. Our star undergoes both an 11-year cycle of waning and waxing activity, and a much longer seesaw in which “grand solar minima” give way to “grand solar maxima.” During the minima, which set in approximately once per century, solar radiation declines, sunspots vanish, and solar flares are rare. During the maxima, by contrast, the sun crackles with energy, and sunspots riddle its surface.

The most famous grand solar minimum of all is undoubtedly the Maunder Minimum, which endured from approximately 1645 until 1720. It was named after Edward Maunder, a nineteenth-century astronomer who painstakingly reconstructed European sunspot observations. The Maunder Minimum has become synonymous with the Little Ice Age, a period of climatic cooling that, according to some definitions, endured from around 1300 to 1850, but reached its chilliest point in the seventeenth century.

​During the Maunder Minimum, temperatures across the Northern Hemisphere declined, relative to twentieth-century averages, by about one degree Celsius. That may not sound like much – especially in a year that is, globally, still more than one degree Celsius hotter than those same averages – but consider: seventeenth-century cooling was sufficient to contribute to a global crisis that destabilized one society after another. As growing seasons shortened, food shortages spread, economies unraveled, and rebellions and revolutions were quick to follow. Cooling was not always the primary cause for contemporary disasters, but it often played an important role in exacerbating them.
Picture
Life on the ice in Amsterdam, during a typically frigid winter in the Maunder Minimum. Source: Jan Abrahamsz. Beerstraten, "Het Paalhuis en de Nieuwe Brug te Amsterdam in de Winter," 1640-1666.
Many people – scholars and journalists included – have therefore assumed that any fall in solar activity must lead to chillier temperatures. When solar modelling recently predicted that a grand solar minimum would set in soon, some took it as evidence of an impending reversal of global warming. I even received an email from a heating appliance company that encouraged me to hawk their products on this website, so our readers could prepare for the cooler climate to come! Of course, the warming influence of anthropogenic greenhouse gases will overwhelm any cooling brought about by declining solar activity.

In fact, scientists still dispute the extent to which grand solar minima or maxima actually triggered past climate changes. What seems certain is that especially warm and cool periods in the past overlapped with more than just variations in solar activity. Granted, many of the coldest decades of the Little Ice Age coincided with periods of reduced solar activity: the Spörer Minimum, from around 1450 to 1530; the Maunder Minimum, from 1645 to 1720; and the Dalton Minimum, from 1790 to 1820. However, one of the chilliest periods of all – the Grindelwald Fluctuation, from 1560 to 1630 – actually unfolded during a modest rise in solar activity. Volcanic eruptions, it seems, also played an important role in bringing about cooler decades, as did the natural internal variability of the climate system. Both the absence of eruptions and a grand solar maximum likely set the stage for the Medieval Warm Period, which is now more commonly called the Medieval Climate Anomaly.

https://www.historicalclimatology.com/blog/what-was-the-maunder-minimum-new-perspectives-on-an-old-question
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 13 Jan 2018, 13:34

And Dubyne is back to making cold snaps look worse and for longer than they really are.

Does not relate it to the shape of the Jet Stream, of course, all the GSM doncha know. The snake oil is piled high and wide.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Sir Bobby » 13 Jan 2018, 14:09

HBS Guy wrote:And Dubyne is back to making cold snaps look worse and for longer than they really are.

Does not relate it to the shape of the Jet Stream, of course, all the GSM doncha know. The snake oil is piled high and wide.

dear Monk,
This video from someone else - will explain it:

Climate Change in 12 Minutes - The Skeptic's Case

By Dr. David M.W. Evans

"We check the main predictions of the climate models against the best and latest data. Fortunately the climate models got all their major predictions wrong. Why?
Every serious skeptical scientist has been consistently saying essentially the same thing for over 20 years, yet most people have never heard the message. Here it is, put simply enough for any lay reader willing to pay attention..." https://mises.org/daily/5892/The-Skep... Freedomain Radio is the largest and most popular philosophy show on the web - http://www.freedomainradio.com Donations gratefully accepted at http://www.fdrurl.com/donate Dr. David M.W. Evans consulted full time for the Australian Greenhouse Office (now the Department of Climate Change) from 1999 to 2005, and part time 2008 to 2010, modeling Australia's carbon in plants, debris, mulch, soils, and forestry and agricultural products. Evans is a mathematician and engineer, with six university degrees including a PhD from Stanford University in electrical engineering. The area of human endeavor with the most experience and sophistication in dealing with feedbacks and analyzing complex systems is electrical engineering, and the most crucial and disputed aspects of understanding the climate system are the feedbacks. The evidence supporting the idea that CO2 emissions were the main cause of global warming reversed itself from 1998 to 2006, causing Evans to move from being a warmist to a skeptic.
Sir Bobby
Irish wolfhound

Postby HBS Guy » 13 Jan 2018, 17:01

Observations show that as CO2 increases less and less thermal IR can escape to space and more and more thermal IR is redirected downwards, warming the lower atmosphere and surface. Those are the observed facts.

Climate models get the weather pretty much right.

Now Booby:

1. The Maunder Minimum did not cause the Little Ice Age so why would a GSM, if one happened, cause an ice age now?

2. What astronomical observations indicate the next solar minimum will be a GSM?

Answer me those two questions. You should be able to, you have watched 500 compilations of lies and bullshit aka Dubyne YouTubes.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Re: To Bobby the gullible fool

Postby Sir Bobby » 13 Jan 2018, 17:19

HBS Guy wrote:Observations show that as CO2 increases less and less thermal IR can escape to space and more and more thermal IR is redirected downwards, warming the lower atmosphere and surface. Those are the observed facts.

Climate models get the weather pretty much right.

Now Bobby:

1. The Maunder Minimum did not cause the Little Ice Age so why would a GSM, if one happened, cause an ice age now?

2. What astronomical observations indicate the next solar minimum will be a GSM?

Answer me those two questions. You should be able to, you have watched 500 compilations of lies and bullshit aka Dubyne YouTubes.

Answers.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maunder_Minimum

(1) Little Ice Age
Comparison of group sunspot numbers (top), Central England Temperature (CET) observations (middle) and reconstructions and modeling of Northern Hemisphere Temperatures (NHT). The CET in red are summer averages (for June, July and August) and in blue winter averages (for December of previous year, January and February). NHT in grey is the distribution from basket of paleoclimate reconstructions (darker grey showing higher probability values) and in red are from model simulations that account for solar and volcanic variations. By way of comparison, on the same scales the anomaly for modern data (after 31 December 1999) for summer CET is +0.65oC, for winter CET is +1.34oC, and for NHT is +1.08oC. Sunspot data are as in supplementary data to [10] and Central England Temperature data are as published by the UK Met Office [11] The NHT data are described in box TS.5, Figure 1 of the IPCC AR5 report of Working Group 1.[12]

The Maunder Minimum roughly coincided with the middle part of the Little Ice Age, during which Europe and North America experienced colder than average temperatures. Whether there is a causal relationship, however, is still controversial.[13] Research at the Technical University of Denmark and the Hebrew University of Jerusalem has linked large solar eruptions to changes in the Earth's cloud cover and clouds are known to affect global temperatures.[14] The current best hypothesis for the cause of the Little Ice Age is that it was the result of volcanic action.[15][16] The onset of the Little Ice Age also occurred well before the beginning of the Maunder minimum.[15]

(2) Low sunspot activity.

Also - try and show some respect for those more educated than you.
At least spell my name properly and change the title of this thread to something less derogatory - the name is Bobby not booby.
Sir Bobby
Irish wolfhound

Postby Aussie » 13 Jan 2018, 17:52

Bobby, at the sewer, whenever my Name 'Aussie' is incorrectly spelled, or I or Monk am referred to in a derogatory Thread Title, do you complain on our behalf.

No, you don't.

I see no reason to treat you differently here to the way in which we are referred to at the sewer and where you are quite happy about it.

Forgiven.
Aussie
Hero of the Soviet Union

Postby Sir Bobby » 13 Jan 2018, 17:54

Aussie wrote:Bobby, at the sewer, whenever my Name 'Aussie' is incorrectly spelled, or I or Monk am referred to in a derogatory Thread Title, do you complain on our behalf.

No, you don't.

I see no reason to treat you differently here to the way in which we are referred to at the sewer and where you are quite happy about it.

Forgiven.

dear Aussie,
I always complain about people being called derogatory names.
( well - not every time)

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl? ... 724850/1#1
Sir Bobby
Irish wolfhound

PreviousNext

Return to Sand Pit