To Booby the gullible fool

Casual chatting. Guest posting allowed.

Welcome to the various guests visiting here. Why not register? The real PA—a home away from home when OzPol is down.

Hot topic: Handmaid’s Tale

Just post here—don’t need to join.

Moderator: johnsmith

Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Sand Pit is for having fun. Guest posting is allowed here.

Is Debuyne a snake oil salesman?

Poll ended at 09 Apr 2018, 18:00

Yes.
100%
No.
No votes
Could not care less.
No votes

Total votes : 5

Re: To Booby the gullible fool

Postby johnsmith » 09 Jan 2018, 21:40

Sir Bobby wrote:
OK - do you deny that Aussie has ever been given posters private IP addresses on this forum?
How can you trust Aussie to be your moderator?

Aussie has been trying get personal information about me and other posters for years.
Is it just that he's a nosey parker or does he have malicious intent?

I say you're full of shit. Of course, you could put up evidence of aussie trying to get personal information from you, but I'm betting you're going to run away
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Rhinocerus

spamone: Animal

Postby johnsmith » 09 Jan 2018, 21:43

Sir Bobby wrote:
johnsmith wrote:
Aussie wrote: He is dumb enough to call you an 'expert' and a 'resource!!!!!'

Aussie knows zero about the subject so if David DuByne is dumb then what is Aussie?

I really feel appreciated now for all the hard work I've done researching climate change.

I bet Monk got annoyed when he heard I was an expert and a resource? :rofl

I've become famous although I will always maintain that I'm only a humble messenger.

cheers :beer

sir Bobby

I agree, aussie does know shit about the subject .... but that still makes him twice more informed than you are

you haven't told us bobby, what are your qualifications that warrant you being called an 'expert'?
and does this Dubyne bloke commonly refer to anonymous posters on forums as his 'experts'? :rofl :rofl :rofl
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Rhinocerus

Postby johnsmith » 09 Jan 2018, 21:48

Sir Bobby wrote:
Vulcan wrote:
HBS Guy wrote:You will find very different. IQ has ferreted out personal details of a lot of posters. Aussie has not posted anybody’s personal details.

When I was over at the other PA (Sewer) forum. It was Bobby who stressed that you (Monk), Aussie and this 'Forum' basically - were scammers, frauds, arseholes, liars and more. Accused you all of stealing details and more.

A complete lie -

I deny that.

bullshit ... you were even doing it when I was there.
FD.
johnsmith
Rhinocerus

Postby HBS Guy » 09 Jan 2018, 21:48

I make fun of Boobhead’s idiocy in expecting us to be in an ice age. A confidence trickster by the name of Dubyne has Booby hooked on this crap. Booby could never refute my criticisms of the crap Dubyne came up with in his silly videos so got mad at me instead :rofl :rofl :rofl

He still can’t explain or defend them so we get this “I am but a messenger” crap.

How stupid he is can be seen from him implying the cold in the east of the US would get worse and spread when in fact this cold snap is about over.
Abbott & Co are going to cause the mother and father of all recessions—be prepared!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 09 Jan 2018, 21:50

johnsmith wrote:
Sir Bobby wrote:
Vulcan wrote:
HBS Guy wrote:You will find very different. IQ has ferreted out personal details of a lot of posters. Aussie has not posted anybody’s personal details.

When I was over at the other PA (Sewer) forum. It was Bobby who stressed that you (Monk), Aussie and this 'Forum' basically - were scammers, frauds, arseholes, liars and more. Accused you all of stealing details and more.

A complete lie -

I deny that.

It is what I expect of such as Booby. And the lying about it, of course.
Abbott & Co are going to cause the mother and father of all recessions—be prepared!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby johnsmith » 09 Jan 2018, 21:55

current temps at niagara falls

-1 in the middle of winter, and boobie thinks it's an ice age :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
FD.
johnsmith
Rhinocerus

Postby HBS Guy » 09 Jan 2018, 22:06

Gets better, Wed (US time) the day is above freezing and from Thursday so are the nights.

The falls will freeze again later in the NH winter as it does each year (sort of, look it up.)

I have asked Booby several times without an answer but I will ask it again:

If the last GSM, the Maunder Minimum, did not cause an ice age why would a GSM do so now?
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Sir Bobby » 09 Jan 2018, 22:15

johnsmith wrote:
Sir Bobby wrote:
Vulcan wrote:

A complete lie -

I deny that.

You're imagining things.
Have another drink.
Carl Sagan — 'Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep thoughts can be winnowed from deep nonsense.'
Sir Bobby
Devil’s hound

Postby Sir Bobby » 09 Jan 2018, 22:19

HBS Guy wrote:Gets better, Wed (US time) the day is above freezing and from Thursday so are the nights.

The falls will freeze again later in the NH winter as it does each year (sort of, look it up.)

I have asked Booby several times without an answer but I will ask it again:

If the last GSM, the Maunder Minimum, did not cause an ice age why would a GSM do so now?

A mini ice age not a full ice age - you dummy.

Monk,
you've been brainwashed by the media and
you've fallen hook,line and sinker for this global warming nonsense.
David DuByne has debunked the charade but
since you never listen to his evidence you're
like an ostrich with your head in the sand.

No matter how cold it gets - to you - it's still global warming.
Who's the gullible fool now?
Carl Sagan — 'Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep thoughts can be winnowed from deep nonsense.'
Sir Bobby
Devil’s hound

Postby HBS Guy » 09 Jan 2018, 22:25

Oh garbage, I don’t read the media but scientific papers. You are the one who has been hoodwinked, hoodwinked by a pretty obvious fraud by the name of Dubyne. You don’t read scientific papers but watch idiotic YouTubes.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby johnsmith » 10 Jan 2018, 00:06

Sir Bobby wrote:
johnsmith wrote:
Sir Bobby wrote:
Vulcan wrote:

A complete lie -

I deny that.

You're imagining things.
Have another drink.

you're full of shit, a liar and a snivelling coward.
FD.
johnsmith
Rhinocerus

Postby HBS Guy » 10 Jan 2018, 05:59

Booby does snivelling really, really well. And lying.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 10 Jan 2018, 07:19

Ahahahah I TOLD you Dubyne makes the cold snap appear to be around for longer than it really is!

His latest compilation of bullshit says the waters on the Massachuset coast are frozen over. According to the Boston Globe that happened a week ago! Temperatures in Boston are several degrees above freezing point so the sea ice is probably gone by now but Dubyne mentions it now and all his dupes believe the freezing is now.

He spins bullshit well but because it is bullshit just a tiny bit of common sense, just a Google or two shows it to be—absolute bullshit.

So we have the Niagara Falls frozen when they were likely thawed by the time Dubyne mentioned them and today he mentions sea ice that probably doesn’t exist anymore.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 10 Jan 2018, 09:02

Booby, if the last GSM, the Maunder Minimum, did not cause the Little Ice Age, why would a GSM now cause a little ice age?

Second question:
What is the evidence for a GSM? I do not mean by evidence Dubyne’s cherry picking of cold episodes, I mean astronomical observations.

We know there will be a solar minimum beginning next year. It won’t change the climate as the Total Solar Irradiance won’t change. There is no evidence at all that a GSM is expected.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Aussie » 10 Jan 2018, 09:39

Ice Age hey?

Link.
Aussie
Minister for Foreign Affairs

Postby HBS Guy » 10 Jan 2018, 10:11

It is easily disproven. Booby NEEDS and WANTS a major ice age, one that won’t affect the southern hemisphere :rofl :rofl :rofl

Why does Booby want/need an ice age? Dunno.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby johnsmith » 10 Jan 2018, 11:10

Aussie wrote:Ice Age hey?

Link.

yes, but Niagara falls got to -1 degrees so it's an ice age for booby :giggle :giggle :giggle
FD.
johnsmith
Rhinocerus

Postby Vulcan » 10 Jan 2018, 18:32

johnsmith wrote:
Sir Bobby wrote:
Vulcan wrote:

A complete lie -

I deny that.

Not only did Bobby dive right in and slag everyone off here as Internet Scammers/Frauds/etc.
IQSR.Low also had a lot to say as well.
My guess is that I knew Black Orchid 'knew' who 'Vulcan' really was. But I don't think most at that PA Forum knew and they all let fly against this Forum.
Their plan was/is to get this Forum (banned) shut down.
So watch out!
Vulcan
Pitbull terrier

Postby HBS Guy » 10 Jan 2018, 18:39

Get this place shut down? That collection of lowlifes? :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Aussie » 10 Jan 2018, 18:54

HBS Guy wrote:Get this place shut down? That collection of lowlifes? :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

:roll
Aussie
Minister for Foreign Affairs

Postby Vulcan » 10 Jan 2018, 20:30

*gets a teaspoon and flicks it hard against Bobby's forehead between the eyes
Vulcan
Pitbull terrier

Postby Sir Bobby » 10 Jan 2018, 21:06

Vulcan wrote:Not only did Bobby dive right in and slag everyone off here as Internet Scammers/Frauds/etc.
My guess is that I knew Black Orchid 'knew' who 'Vulcan' really was. But I don't think most at that PA Forum knew and they all let fly against this Forum.
So watch out!

Absolute fucking bullshit.
If you haven't got a story - make one up - you dickhead.
You'll win no favors here so stop sucking up to Aussie and Monk - you brown nose.

Ohh - and by the way - the latest ice age video and comment:

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl? ... /4215#4229

As I wrote in the comments on this video:

"positive feedbacks like the albedo effect - " that's the main positive feedback system that caused the ice ages. With the USA covered in ice right now - a lot of energy is being sent back to space. The question is - how many feedback loops are there? Galactic cosmic rays is another one caused by the GSM. That will fire off more feedback loops such as cloud formation -

it's all so complicated that I truly believe the scientists are conning us into believing that they understand it.

David DuByne is doing a good job in showing the other side of the story.

Then you have clowns like Jovial Monk who thinks he understands it perfectly.

Sir Bobby
Devil’s hound

Postby Vulcan » 10 Jan 2018, 21:12

Sir Bobby wrote:
Vulcan wrote:Not only did Bobby dive right in and slag everyone off here as Internet Scammers/Frauds/etc.
So watch out!

Absolute fucking bullshit.
If you haven't got a story - make one up - you dickhead.
You'll win no favors here so stop sucking up to Aussie and Monk - you brown nose.

Ohh - and by the way - the latest ice age video and comment:

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl? ... /4215#4229

As I wrote in the comments on this video:

"positive feedbacks like the albedo effect - " that's the main positive feedback system that caused the ice ages. With the USA covered in ice right now - a lot of energy is being sent back to space. The question is - how many feedback loops are there? Galactic cosmic rays is another one caused by the GSM. That will fire off more feedback loops such as cloud formation -

it's all so complicated that I truly believe the scientists are conning us into believing that they understand it.

David DuByne is doing a good job in showing the other side of the story.

Then you have clowns like Jovial Monk who thinks he understands it perfectly.

I don't need to suck up to these guys - they wouldn't respect me (or trust me) if I did such a thing.
Plus - I wouldn't want to compete with the 'Master' Bobby who pisses in people's pockets!
I do get pleasure out showing what a 'fink' you are though.
Not a 'fink'? Well look at what you are doing here. Even your Ice Age "blahh blah" is pretty 'finky' to me.

*Bobby takes his Mr Sherman Peabody glasses off his face, gives them a wipe and puts them back on.
Vulcan
Pitbull terrier

Postby HBS Guy » 10 Jan 2018, 21:13

The US is no longer covered in snow and ice, the cold snap is over, dickhead.

I never said I understood meteorology/climatology perfectly, just that I understood it a lot more than you.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 10 Jan 2018, 21:16

Dubyne covers cold snaps. He makes these cold snaps seem a lot longer than they really are, e.g. the bullshit about Niagara Falls being frozen and the sea off Massachusets being frozen, the subjects of the last two episodes of bullshit.

Both of these happened like 8 days ago and temperatures have risen above freezing in both places.

Give over, Boobhead, you have been snowed by Dubyne because you have a sick need for there to be a major ice age in the northern hemisphere.

FFS think for yourself some time.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

PreviousNext

Return to Sand Pit