To Booby the gullible fool

Casual chatting. Guest posting allowed.

A big welcome to all the guests sitting here reading to go back and ponder! Why not post?

Hot topic: Handmaid’s Tale

Just post here—don’t need to join.

Moderator: johnsmith

Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Sand Pit is for having fun. Guest posting is allowed here.

Is Debuyne a snake oil salesman?

Poll ended at 09 Apr 2018, 18:00

Yes.
100%
No.
No votes
Could not care less.
No votes

Total votes : 5

Re: To Booby the gullible fool

Postby HBS Guy » 27 May 2018, 22:45

You know the gullible fool has no arguments in his tool kit because he always has to sneer that Al Gore is my idol. Nope, Boobhead, I follow the science. Nor is Suzuki an idol of mine—I follow the science.

We know David Dubyne is a hero to Boobhead—he posts nothing else but Dubyne lying videos. Booby has bought the snake oil and thinks it is the Universal Curative instead of a cheap trick.

Gullible little Boobhead. If he wasn’t such a nasty, filthy little prick I would feel sorry for him.
Abbott & Co are going to cause the mother and father of all recessions—be prepared!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 28 May 2018, 12:02

Booby is a digusting, nasty prick and certainly is no christian.

Now he is saying I have pictures up of Al Gore and David Suzuki. I never read Al Gore, a politician, have not watched “An Inconvenient Truth” or anything like that. Heard part of a lecture by Suzuki over the radio, not impressed and that is it.

Meantime Booby believes an obvious lying charlatan who he cannot defend or explain and who tells many many obvious lies Booby never notices. He believes in an ice age even as the world warms and ice is disappearing from both poles and glaciers are in general retreat. Then he has as his sig:

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.
Carl Sagan

Does he ever notice the incongruity?

We had less ice this winter than in El Nino year 2016. Now it has recovered a smidge in spring and the clown thinks it is a big deal. He hasn’t noticed that the world has not cooled down very much from the 2016 El Nino with last month being the third warmest April. No wonder I think he is a booby.
Abbott & Co are going to cause the mother and father of all recessions—be prepared!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 28 May 2018, 16:00

Ned Nikolov, Ph.D. @NikolovScience May 24 More
Replying to @LindsayyuleS @Marish01 and 19 others

Stephen, another key point, which has been a source of MAJOR confusion for the past 190 yrs in regard to the "Greenhouse" hypothesis, is that a higher IR absorptivity by some gases does NOT imply/mean an ability of such gases to TRAP heat in a free convective atmosphere!

So, Boobhead, why is this statement very wrong?

There is one fundamental flaw—basic physics—and one subtler flaw, a more meteorological flaw.

Ned “Ph.D.” is from Principia–Scientific, a bunch of fruitloops:

Principia Scientific International
Principia Scientific International
*Voting Polls do not affect MBFC bias ratings

CONSPIRACY-PSEUDOSCIENCE
Sources in the Conspiracy-Pseudoscience category may publish unverifiable information that is not always supported by evidence. These sources may be untrustworthy for credible/verifiable information, therefore fact checking and further investigation is recommended on a per article basis when obtaining information from these sources. See all Conspiracy-Pseudoscience sources.

Factual Reporting: LOW

Notes: According to Desmog, Principia Scientific International (PSI) is an organization based in the United Kingdom which promotes fringe views and material to claim that carbon dioxide is not a greenhouse gas. PSI was formed in 2010 around the time they published their first book, titled Slaying the Sky Dragon: Death of the Greenhouse Gas Theory. Our review of the website reveals a climate denial website that promotes climate change as a grand conspiracy with scientists “fudging” data. Overall, this is a pseudoscience website. (D. Van Zandt 7/18/2017)

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/principia-scientific-international/
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby DonDeeHippy » 28 May 2018, 18:43

David Suzuki is my hero :smitten
Love his idea's and how he has lived his life :thumb
DonDeeHippy
Jack Russell

spamone: Animal

Postby HBS Guy » 28 May 2018, 18:56

They were saying in Booby’s shithole that he lived a high–carbon life. Guess he flew here and there to give speeches.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 28 May 2018, 23:40

Moron reckons I have a picture of Al Gore and one of David Suzuki on my wall. Poppycock.

Booby has a picture of David Dubyne’s arse on his wall and he kisses it last thing at night and first thing in the morning.

Among other daft things Booby does is believe we are in an ice age while temperatures rise, the AMOC slows, glaciers retreat and polar ice disappears. A moron in other words.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby johnsmith » 28 May 2018, 23:49

HBS Guy wrote:Booby has a picture of David Dubyne’s arse on his wall and he kisses it last thing at night and first thing in the morning.

I suspect he has a David Dubyne blow up doll under his bed too! :c
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Warthog

Postby HBS Guy » 29 May 2018, 00:52

Probably!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 30 May 2018, 09:45

Nice rebuttal by ’Hippy of a Dubyne video:

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1464603949/5103#5103

Yet another lie by Dubyne, Booby will still believe him tho :roll
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 30 May 2018, 18:08

Northern hemisphere is so cold, lies The Moronic.

Pakistan and parts of India suffering a major heatwave.

Back in the only part of the world that matters, the USA:

MSP Temps Reach 100, Only 2nd Recorded Time In May – CBS Minnesota

1 day ago – This is the earliest we’ve seen a 100-degree day in the Twin Cities in recorded history. Previously, the record was May 31

http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2018/05/28/100-degree-memorial-day-record/

Minneapolis–Saint Paul, Minnesota, are the twin cities.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby johnsmith » 30 May 2018, 19:16

HBS Guy wrote:Northern hemisphere is so cold, lies The Moronic.

my sister was just whinging two days ago about how hot it is in Norway. They're on about the third week with temps approaching 30. temps that high are rare where she is so to get three weeks of it is crazy
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Warthog

Postby DonDeeHippy » 31 May 2018, 08:35

HBS Guy wrote:Nice rebuttal by ’Hippy of a Dubyne video:

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1464603949/5103#5103

Yet another lie by Dubyne, Booby will still believe him tho :roll

Ohh I got up Booby about whinging about other posters on the thread as well and he removed the posts hehe, I just throw a bit of crap in the ice age once a week, otherwise its just a circle jerk, I notice they r all going to relationship now to argue agw because its no fun to debate with ones that agree with u.
DonDeeHippy
Jack Russell

Postby HBS Guy » 31 May 2018, 08:55

Ahahahaha he deleted your posts? In the best board of all possible best boards on OzPol?

Abuse and censorship. Well, the brain damaged idiot known as Light will give him post count but discussion, never of a high standard since only the Revealed Word of St Dubyne the Dubious will be allowed.

FD did himself a disservice and was cruel to Booby making him Mod. Booby blamed me and mothra for Booby trolling—me and mothra. In other words, Booby can’t take responsibility for his own actions so how could he then Mod others?
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby DonDeeHippy » 02 Jun 2018, 16:02

Must be another week hehe back to baiting ICE Age thread......must just get sat morning jitters hehe :thumb
DonDeeHippy
Jack Russell

Postby HBS Guy » 02 Jun 2018, 17:58

You will get yourself banned by bible bashing bibulous Booby but that shouldn’t stop you, heheh
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 04 Jun 2018, 08:26

I am getting under the skin of the climate scammers on Twitter! :clap :clap :clap

Got called a troll there! :beer

Pathetic counter arguments are all I get and that not often.

I just pointed out it is thought 50 years of heavy vulcanism was a trigger for the Little Ice Age. We have not had that so the scammers have reversed it, not volcanoes causing the LIA but the GSM or the “ice age” causing volcanoes. Some say the Cosmic Rays that hit us a bit more now the suns magnetic field is a bit low as it moves from one cycle into the next cause volcanism. As if radiation strong enough to pass through kilometers of rock and melt tons of rock would leave any life on the planet!

I am not trying to change the mind of the scammers—they know they are lying—but hoping to give cause for thought for anyone getting sucked into the nonsense. Must be working! :bgrin
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 04 Jun 2018, 09:39

Hey Booby! Adelaide is socked in good and heavy with fog! Is that a sign of the imaginary ice age?

All my washing hanging on the clothes line is wet wet wet (just channeling my inner Lisa Jones :bgrin ) Is that another sign of the ice age?

BTW, Boobhead, from Wiki:

Hail forms in strong thunderstorm clouds, particularly those with intense updrafts, high liquid water content, great vertical extent, large water droplets, and where a good portion of the cloud layer is below freezing

AGW feeds storms with energy (heat) and moisture so causes more and bigger hail
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 15 Jun 2018, 19:12

That gormless, gullible little gull Booby is trying to convince itself that we are in an ice age by quoting the temps at the top of the Victorian Alps. What a fuckwit!

That little smear of DNA has no idea of the science or that the globe is steadily warming because of the greenhouse effect and steadily increasing CO2.

The only thing I wonder about is just how much money Booby has donated to David Dubyne for his “work.”
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 16 Jun 2018, 10:28

Those posts about the Geological Society that Lees posted are absolute rubbish, typical denier garbage and no more.

I got as far as the standard bullshit that CO2 is plant food, can’t have too much.

You can have too much. Too much CO2 means the uptake of nitrogen by the plants decreases resulting in less protein and less vitamins build by the plants. As night time minima get warmer, as they are, plants even take in less CO2!

I would give links—there are some good ones about the distribution of minimum temperatures in Australia and globally moving to the warm side, and the experiment in the rice paddies where the extra CO2 had the results in my previous paragraph but that would be casting pearls before swine: Booby couldn’t understand the science and would not look up the papers and his only response will be some personal insult about me. It is all he can do. No way would he have read all the crap Lees posted, too hard for the booby.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 16 Jun 2018, 14:09

Look at this idiocy by booby:

the fact is that the warmest year was 2016 -
that means it's got colder since then -
a fact lost on people like Al Gore & Monk.

Dunno why the Al Gore mention.

I have said several times it is colder than 2016. 2016 was a big El Nino, 2017/8 we had a La Nina. The interesting result is that it has not cooled down much from 2016. March was 6th warmest March, April was 3rd warmest April. Dubyne the snake oil seller put out a video showing quick cooling after 2016. Another failed prediction. Would have seemed safe enough, that has happened after every other El Nino peak. Dubyne also predicted it would get cold in winter and booby thinks that was a great prediction :roll

Now the La Nina has finished and it is likely we will see another El Nino later this year, 53.5% chance, quick turnaround!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Sir Bobby » 16 Jun 2018, 14:33

The fact is Monk -
you've been beaten by the best.
Scientists have now come out & said they were wrong.
Victoria is suffering an Antarctic blast - high winds & freezing temperatures.
I bet you're not in Tassie now?
Your balls would be frozen off.

Where have you been - banned gain for trolling? :hush
Carl Sagan — 'Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep thoughts can be winnowed from deep nonsense.'
Sir Bobby
Pitbull terrier

Postby Sir Bobby » 16 Jun 2018, 14:36

Back in 2010, 43 fellows of the Royal Society wrote to its then president, Paul Nurse, to complain about the unscientific tone of the society’s messages on climate change. A few days ago, a group of 33 current and former fellows of the Geological Society wrote an open letter to their president in similar vein. The text is reproduced below.

The President
Geological Society of London

Dear President

We are writing as a group of concerned primarily geoscientists, half of whom are or were Fellows, (names and affiliations listed below). Our concern is that the Society’s position on Climate Change (aka Anthropogenic Global Warming or AGW), is outdated and one-sided, and is distracting attention and funding from real issues of pollution such as plastic and other noxious industrial and domestic waste. To address this, we proposed to Colin Summerhayes that the 2010 and 2013 GSL Position Papers be posted on the Energy Matters blog, so that all sides of the discussion could be aired; and we are very grateful to Colin for effecting and taking part in this (http://euanmearns.com/the-geological-so ... te-change/). In addition, Colin continues to engage in an open and spirited email correspondence with some of us on the pros and cons of AGW.

The GSL position papers state they have been prepared ‘based on analysis of geological evidence, and not on analysis of recent temperature or satellite data, or climate model projections.’ And certainly, a key finding, ‘the only plausible explanation for the rate and extent of temperature increase since 1900, is the exponential rise in CO2 and other greenhouse gases in the atmosphere since the Industrial Revolution’, is not in line with the IPCC claim (in AR5 SPM), that ‘Anthropogenic influences have likely affected the global water cycle since 1960’, and that ‘more than half’ of the warming since 1951 is due to AGW. The IPCC also claim that ‘Anthropogenic greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions since the pre-industrial era (variously claimed to be between 1750-1880) have driven large increases in the atmospheric concentrations of … CO2’, which nobody seriously denies, but they do not claim that this resulted in warming before 1951/60, as the GSL appears to.

The IPCC position matches observations that almost half of the warming that has occurred over the last 150 or so years since industrialisation, had already happened by 1943, well before the rapid rise of industrial CO2. This difference of opinion is critical, for if CO2 did not cause the pre-1943 warming, the claimed consensus that Catastrophic AGW is caused by human CO2 emissions since the Industrial Revolution, which is supported by GSL, must be mistaken.

While there remain other areas of disagreement over the science of Global Warming and Climate Change (which are not the same thing), we can probably all agree that the 2010 position paper and the 2013 addendum need updating. And as this update will be critical in deciding future climate policy world-wide, we propose that any updated paper should come from a full and open discussion of the science, and not just from the ideas of a small group however well qualified. We suggest that such a process could be achieved by adopting methods of review used by other professional societies, particularly the APS, AAPG, and APPEA copies of which are attached.

We also believe the GSL has a responsibility to refute the exaggerated claims that swirl around the fringes of the Climate Change debate, undermining the real science – such as that CO2 and Climate Change cause:

more hurricanes, more rain, more drought, more asthma and now, even more terrorism (through drought in Africa),
the exceptional cold and warm recorded over most of the sub-Arctic, Northern Hemisphere during the past winter and spring are what we should ‘expect’ from Global Warming.

As this letter makes clear, it is not true that 97% of scientists unreservedly accept that AGW theory is fixed, or that carbon and CO2 are ‘pollutants’ and their production should be penalised; how can the primary nutrient in photosynthesis be a pollutant? We also note that 700 scientists have made submissions to the US Senate expressing dissent from the consensus and 166 climate scientists issued a challenge to Ban Ki Moon on the eve of the Copenhagen Climate Summit in 2009 to provide proof of human induced global warming, which he did not do.

Even once respectable journals like the New Scientist, still uncritically peddle such social media nonsense as the infamous Hockey Stick, that seems to have lost the otherwise well documented Medieval Warm period. ‘Global Warming’ is on everyone’s lips with each month/year claimed to be the ‘hottest ever’ – based on IPCC’s ‘adjusted’ land and marine temperature data; however, the ‘pause’ in average temperatures since the 1998 el Niño, as documented by almost all recent temperature data, suggests global warming is no longer happening. Both claims cannot be correct, and, by saying nothing about these differences, the Society is supporting rather than resolving them.

By restricting the review to the geological evidence, independently of IPCC theory and modelling, the GSL signalled an independent scientific approach. But by excluding an evaluation of the modern climate record, the committee has failed to notice or account for these and other inconsistencies in AGW theory.

more follows
Carl Sagan — 'Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep thoughts can be winnowed from deep nonsense.'
Sir Bobby
Pitbull terrier

Postby Sir Bobby » 16 Jun 2018, 14:36

more here:

(Dubyne MRB on OzPol)

No ad homs, cunt..
Sir Bobby
Pitbull terrier

Postby HBS Guy » 16 Jun 2018, 14:51

I read that crap, well, until I got to the CO2 = plant food crap.

There will be another El Nino soon, Booby, could set a new peak temperature.

A GSM would cool things by a trivial and temporary 0.13–0.3°C. Fuck all.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 16 Jun 2018, 14:52

We are warmer now than the MWP, rather warmer in fact.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

PreviousNext

Return to Sand Pit