what are you afraid of petticoat?

Casual chatting. Guest posting allowed.

Welcome to the various guests visiting here. Why not register? The real PA—a home away from home when OzPol is down.

Hot topic: Handmaid’s Tale

Just post here—don’t need to join.

Moderator: johnsmith

Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Sand Pit is for having fun. Guest posting is allowed here.

what are you afraid of petticoat?

Postby johnsmith » 30 Dec 2017, 18:16

A lot of deflection on the 'where is Aussie' thread petticoat.

It's quite simple.

DO people who go to the trouble of seeking someone facebook page out and then revealing personal information on a forum deserve to be banned for life?

and try get out from under that petticoat you're hiding under for just 5 minutes and give a straight answer.
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Warthog

spamone: Animal

Re: what are you afraid of petticoat?

Postby johnsmith » 30 Dec 2017, 18:30

petticoat
Found it

Cant see anything private in it unless that is his name at the bottom above the Einstein quote

petticoat again
Anyway the facts are that the name in the signature does lead to muso

seems he can't make up his mind. Doesn't say much about his qualification other than he must have bought them of con artist. Did you get a free tablet with your IT course petticoat?

Sorry Aussie nothing to do with my qualifications on IT, (which btw I do have some)
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Warthog

Postby johnsmith » 30 Dec 2017, 18:54

stop hiding under that petticoat and answer the question
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
FD.
johnsmith
Warthog

Postby johnsmith » 30 Dec 2017, 19:06

lets see his latest eploits

Farcough dick head! avoiding swaer filter ... 6 month ban just there

They were banned not for life but that is up to freediver! the question wasn't what happened, the question was do you think they SHOULD be banned for life for seeking and revealing personal information

As was Aussie for revealing musos user name on another forum ! user name? so no personal information ... thanks for playing dickhead

So Aussie admit it whether you intended to or not!
that you're a dickhead? yes aussie, admit it.
FD.
johnsmith
Warthog

Postby HBS Guy » 30 Dec 2017, 19:34

There is NOTHING to say that searching on the name of the ancient Etruscan which links to one website that links to a second that has an Admin using that name is Muso. Nothing. ANY Ancient history nut might use that Etruscan name.

I Googled one sentence in Muso’s post and not a single hit came up. There is NOTHING to link Muso to any website.

Aussie was unjustly banned. Vic needs to apologise to Aussie immediately!
Abbott & Co are going to cause the mother and father of all recessions—be prepared!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby johnsmith » 30 Dec 2017, 21:30

i see petticoat is living up to his reputation, the coward that he is
FD.
johnsmith
Warthog

Postby HBS Guy » 30 Dec 2017, 23:07

Yup, guess he wants to hang on to that Modship at the Tavern.
Abbott & Co are going to cause the mother and father of all recessions—be prepared!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby johnsmith » 31 Dec 2017, 18:02

petticoat is still hiding under his wifes petticoat.

But I'm not surprised he's a the gutless wonder.

What would surprise me is if I found out he gets out of bed in the morning. I expect he posts while hiding his blanky
FD.
johnsmith
Warthog

Postby Aussie » 31 Dec 2017, 18:25

johnsmith wrote:petticoat is still hiding under his wifes petticoat.

What would surprise me is if I found out he gets out of bed in the morning. I expect he posts while hiding his blanky

I thought he was a decent bloke, but these events seem to put that call in to doubt. Why not just give a straight answer?

Do people who go to the trouble of seeking someone's real name, their real photo, their facebook page, a newspaper article in which they are mentioned and then reveal all that personal information on this Forum deserve to be banned for life from this Forum?

It is a very uncomplicated question.

My answer is....Yes.

How hard is that?
Aussie
Hero of the Soviet Union

Postby johnsmith » 31 Dec 2017, 19:21

Aussie wrote:
johnsmith wrote:petticoat is still hiding under his wifes petticoat.

I thought he was a decent bloke, but these events seem to put that call in to doubt. Why not just give a straight answer?

Do people who go to the trouble of seeking someone's real name, their real photo, their facebook page, a newspaper article in which they are mentioned and then reveal all that personal information on this Forum deserve to be banned for life from this Forum?

It is a very uncomplicated question.

My answer is....Yes.

How hard is that?

I used to think he was a decent bloke long ago, but I woke up to the truth ages ago. He's a gutless coward. He's more interested in preserving his status at the sewer than doing the right thing.
FD.
johnsmith
Warthog

Postby johnsmith » 06 Jan 2018, 14:11

i see petticoat is continuing his cowardice.
FD.
johnsmith
Warthog

Postby mothra » 06 Jan 2018, 14:54

I never had a problem with Red and then all of a sudden he started posting crap about me. I don't think i'd ever even disagreed with him on anything ... then suddenly he has strong enough feelings about me to slag me off. It was really weird.

Then i found out he was in at the sewer and the pennies dropped.

Same with Vic ... never had a problem with him then wham-o ... he absolutely hates me.

Very strange.
mothra
Duck

Postby johnsmith » 06 Jan 2018, 16:18

mothra wrote:I never had a problem with Red and then all of a sudden he started posting crap about me. I don't think i'd ever even disagreed with him on anything ... then suddenly he has strong enough feelings about me to slag me off. It was really weird.

Then i found out he was in at the sewer and the pennies dropped.

Same with Vic ... never had a problem with him then wham-o ... he absolutely hates me.

Very strange.

petticoat was given the job of moderator at the sewer and in exchange he had to give up any morals, ethics or scruples he ever had.

Lucky for him he didn't have many to start with.
FD.
johnsmith
Warthog

Return to Sand Pit