A really, really crap GMod burbled:

Casual chatting. Guest posting allowed.

Hot topic: Some of the best political cartoons collected here.

Special feature: Peter “Walter Mitty” Costello.

Just post here—don’t need to join.

Moderator: johnsmith

Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Sand Pit is for having fun. Guest posting is allowed here.

A really, really crap GMod burbled:

Postby HBS Guy » 28 Dec 2017, 20:03

Suspensions lifted
Today at 7:20pm SN, Aussie, Nefertiti, Jovial Monk

Fuck off you cunt! What about mothra and JSmith, eh dickhead?

As I have announced before, NO FUCKING WAY will I return to OzPol while disclosing bulk personal details is treated as a much more minor offence than evading the swear filter! NO FUCKING WAY!

The present GMods, including FD, are a sad fucking joke! It is not like Naffy and SN disclosed, say, Aussie’s name. They did that and published a photo of Aussie, his FaceBook page, a link to a biased newspaper article, links to a court transcript etc etc etc. A GROSS disclosure of personal information and the suspension that foul behavior attracted was like HALF of what I copped for telling Dic what I thought of him.

Naffy and SN should have been awarded a 12 month if not lifetime suspension, not a couple of weeks! REAL Admins/Mods of serious boards know personal information needs to be vigilantly protected, what the FUCK is wrong with FD and the morons he appointed as GMOds, eh???
Abbott & Co are going to cause the mother and father of all recessions—be prepared!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Re: A really, really crap GMod burbed:

Postby Vulcan » 28 Dec 2017, 20:18

Well for what it is worth Monk.
Welcome back to OzPol and if you do choose to return, I hope all goes well.
Though I do see the 'sanity' of your action. You have found 'home' or your 'true self' here and you both enjoy it and feel at peace with it.
I admire your sense to know that things just don't work out for you at OzPol and that you gain more here.
I think great things will come of this PA and yourself for your decision to remain here.
Go with it! :thumb
Vulcan
Jack Russell

spamone: Animal

Postby HBS Guy » 28 Dec 2017, 20:34

OK, I returned to OzPol and:

1. Deleted all PMs, In and Out. Poor Dic, I never read his flatulent PM.

2. Munged my email addy

3. Deleted my avatar

4. Deleted all other personal info.

When the Admin and Mods on a board consider bulk disclosure of personal details to be not that important then a sensible person stays WELL clear of that board!

I expect much more personal info on Aussie to be disclosed very soon! The turds in the sewer—BO, SN, Naffy, AiA, IQ and, it hurts to admit, cods and AG—will have been digging further into Aussie’s personal information.

BO, SN, Naffy, AiA and IQ are turds who delight in finding out and publishing personal information. AG and cods need to do their bit to keep in good with the other turds in the sewer.
Abbott & Co are going to cause the mother and father of all recessions—be prepared!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Vulcan » 28 Dec 2017, 20:44

Don't weaken for Ag & Cods - Monk. They will stab you so deep in the back, before even BO, Nef and the others get a chance first, if they were given the opportunity. Both Cods & Ag slagged you off on PA Islam/Sewer while I was 'not' banned from there as Vulcan. This was just another facet of my disgust for their behaviour and my awakening to their not so innocent ways.

Here's the irony.
You guys hate me, have always been 'enemy' - but you 'still' allow me to visit your PA Forum.
They have always been 'friends', but as soon as I go mad at them for coming here as Cherie & Co and stirring you guys up (putting the boot in) and 'gloating' that you lot are banned and they aren't, they turned on me at a whim and threw loads of personal attacks (from being a woman hater, to animal abuser) and banned me asap from their Forum. Nice 'friends' they were - huh?
Funny how my 'enemy' treats me better.
Vulcan
Jack Russell

Postby HBS Guy » 28 Dec 2017, 21:00

Yeah, Agnes and cods joined the sewer and they will have to show they are good turds. cods has already gone a LONG way down that road. Agnes will have to do the same.

Agnes’ hints about Annie meant I HAD to publicly disclose that Annie had died, despite my solemn promise to Annie I would NEVER disclose that. Agnes did not want to admit she acted like a total shit. So she screamed I was the bad person yadda yadda yadda and even rejoined the sewer.Now she (and cods) will have to do something foul to show they are turds worthy of the sewer. Don’t know why cods joined the sewer and I am sure she regrets it already but there you go.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Vulcan » 28 Dec 2017, 21:06

Cods follows Agnes everywhere she goes and Agnes uses Cods as her 'mummy' (as she said to me a PM she sent me).
Lisa Lube Job Jones just pipes up behind anything these two go on about against whoever they are up against.
Lube Job also uses Bobby as her 'pet'. She always wanted a 'weak' male to supplement her sufferings at the hands of her first hubby. Bobby bends for her attentions at every opportunity
Bobby: "Lisa - John Smith & Greggarpeccary are calling me Gay again!"
Lisa: "Hush Bobby - everything will be alright. Your Lisa will protect you."
Vulcan
Jack Russell

Postby HBS Guy » 28 Dec 2017, 21:16

Lisa’s “first hubby” may even be real and if he is as Lisa portrays him he is a pretty poor specimen of manhood. However, we cannot verify anything about this first hubby.

Re the second hubby and the toddlers—bullshit! When she really gets trolling she forgets all the imagined toddlers and hubby #2 and posts from afternoon till late at night—obviously, no hubby #2 (assuming hubby #1 existed) no toddlers etc.

Lisa was also “Dr Mengele” some say—so Lisa is the only “insane multi nic troll” I have seen on any board :rofl :rofl :rofl
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 28 Dec 2017, 21:52

ahahahah

Aussie has returned to OzPol and handed out some bans to Relationshits. Ban the mental midget snippy too, Aussie, pathetic child taunting you about the sewer needs to be taught the facts of life.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Vulcan » 28 Dec 2017, 21:57

I saw SuperNova immediately post upon Aussie's Topic - then his/her (?) post vanished and Thread locked. Very funny.
Vulcan
Jack Russell

Postby HBS Guy » 28 Dec 2017, 22:07

SN REALLY hates his posts being hidden or deleted. Fragile ego there!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby johnsmith » 29 Dec 2017, 00:39

Vulcan wrote:You guys hate me, have always been 'enemy' - but you 'still' allow me to visit your PA Forum.
They have always been 'friends', but as soon as I go mad at them for coming here as Cherie & Co and stirring you guys up (putting the boot in) and 'gloating' that you lot are banned and they aren't, they turned on me at a whim and threw loads of personal attacks (from being a woman hater, to animal abuser) and banned me asap from their Forum. Nice 'friends' they were - huh?

that's because no one here is 'your enemy' ... yes, we may think you're full of shit, but you're allowed to be.
johnsmith
Cheetah

Postby HBS Guy » 29 Dec 2017, 08:52

Yup, just don’t do really gross things like calling members pedophiles or disclosing personal information and anyone can be and stay a member here.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Re: A really, really crap GMod burbled:

Postby HBS Guy » 29 Dec 2017, 08:59

To clear up a few things for Jasin:

1. I was a member of the OzPol PA

2. I helped Aussie be elected “exhalted Leader” there.

3. As a reward Aussie gave me a permanent ban :rofl

4. I set up this board as a copy of the other PA. I liked the layout: Politics, Off Topic, Sand Pit

5. I did get back to the other PA but it soon deteriorated into the sewer. A photo of mine got published with the caption “Photo of a Pedophile”

6. I left the sewer (had left before but Aussie kept asking me to come back and vote for him) and this time I was banned permanently.

7. I posted on OzPol until I got fed up with it. That attracted a ban :zzzz which I am making permanent because I will not be part of a board that is not strict on safeguarding personal information. The sewer isn’t at all and OzPol is only marginally better.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Re: A really, really crap GMod burbled:

Postby Vulcan » 29 Dec 2017, 22:48

Cheers.
Vulcan
Jack Russell

Return to Sand Pit