The mysterious misanthrope Andrei Hicks is unfrocked

Casual chatting. Guest posting allowed.

Hot topic: Some of the best political cartoons collected here.

Special feature: Peter “Walter Mitty” Costello.

Just post here—don’t need to join.

Moderator: johnsmith

Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Sand Pit is for having fun. Guest posting is allowed here.

The mysterious misanthrope Andrei Hicks is unfrocked

Postby Squire » 20 Dec 2017, 15:37

Not only have we found Andrei, but Andrei has found himself.

He's been living in a dumpster outside his workplace to save on rent and commuting costs.

It evidently lacks the means of laundering, ablutions and personal grooming.

Andrei's phrenologist foresees big things in front of Andrei, and behind him, and below him.

Andrei waxes philosophical about his circumstances and predicts the future can only be better than the present.

Last edited by Squire on 01 Jan 2018, 13:20, edited 3 times in total.
Squire
Pitbull terrier

spamone: Animal

Re: The mysterious Andrei Hicks has now been found

Postby Squire » 25 Dec 2017, 17:50

Andrei's Christmas shopping excursion.

Evidently, Lisa Jones can expect a surprise gift.

Squire
Pitbull terrier

Postby Vulcan » 25 Dec 2017, 23:43

I remember Andrei.
When/why did he vanish...
...only to be found again in a dumpster??
Vulcan
Pitbull terrier

Postby Squire » 26 Dec 2017, 00:50

Vulcan wrote:I remember Andrei.
When/why did he vanish...
...only to be found again in a dumpster??

Lisa Jones seduced him and chained him in her house. Andrei chewed off one of his arms to escape and is now prosthetically enhanced and hiding in terror.

Lisa has exploited all her assets to find Andrei.

Squire
Pitbull terrier

Postby Vulcan » 26 Dec 2017, 10:45

That's terrible!
(in many ways :b )
So Lisa (Conchita Koutifidis) Jones is the cause of Andrei's ...lost cause.
Why am I not surprised. :roll

Gee those girls (and guys, like Bobby IQSR.low, Redmond, etc) have really done a number on a few people, let alone you guys (and girls) here.
Vulcan
Pitbull terrier

Postby HBS Guy » 26 Dec 2017, 11:06

Hicks no longer being around can only be good for OzPol. Mind you, the two GMods now are complete bumblers.
Abbott & Co are going to cause the mother and father of all recessions—be prepared!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Vulcan » 26 Dec 2017, 12:14

So where did Hicks actually go wrong?
Did he go all 'ban crazy' with power?
Did he get banned himself too many times?
Did he 'get jiggy' with the L.Jones and it went pear shaped?
Vulcan
Pitbull terrier

Postby Squire » 26 Dec 2017, 13:22

Vulcan wrote:So where did Hicks actually go wrong?

Lisa Jones seduced Andrei Hicks, emasculated him, and made him her eunuch.

Andrei became a whiney puppet of Lisa Jones.
Squire
Pitbull terrier

Postby Vulcan » 26 Dec 2017, 23:01

So he was a pussy-whipped sucker for L. Jones's strap-on?
No wonder he's finding enlightenment in dumpsters.
L.Jones prefers 'weak' males (like the ones at the other PA forum).
Her 2nd husband is a pussy-whipped weakling that went the 'slops' on her after her first.
She won't be happy until she treats a man like her first husband treated her.
She's another one that would claim you sexually molested her because you mentioned her name.
She would take you to court for every cent she could get.
Courts get hundreds of such women a month (as one 'female' Lawyer told me when I had to front up against a false accusation).
Vulcan
Pitbull terrier

Postby Squire » 26 Dec 2017, 23:24

Now that Andrei Hicks has escaped Lisa Jones clutches, she has set her sights on wee Bobby.

Bobby was once almost human and called himself Bobby the Bat about ten years ago. However, Bobby has suffered some severe trauma which has hardened his arteries, shrunk his gonads, and caused him to attach himself to Lisa Jones' nipples.

Bobby is a big suck, but has had the goodness sucked out of him by Lisa Jones leaving just the husk and a blathering mumbling mess which attaches itself to right-wing demagogs when not servicing Lisa Jones' rapacious needs.

Lisa Jones spent a little time playing with denizen Gordons head, however, Gordon's head made a lot of noise when struck with a blunt implement, and Lisa's steel labia, which was not a good sign for his application as anything other than a pissoir for dogs. So Gordon was consigned to the garden leaving Bobby as Lisa's current toyboy.

Lisa Jones has propelled Bobby into a more profitable line of work as exemplified by this picture of Bobby at work. Bobby previously worked as a professional masochist.

Squire
Pitbull terrier

Postby Vulcan » 27 Dec 2017, 23:35

Well Bobby is being politely tolerated at PA (Islam).
Ever since he 'bailed' on the Girls when I 'caught them all' in on it.
Their ship was sinking and Bobby headed straight for the first available life-raft for himself.
He couldn't wait to 'distance' himself from the guilt of the others as if it made him appear less guilty.
So there he was, being all 'fawned' upon by the PA women because you guys call him 'Gay' all the time.
"Wahhh. Lisa, Agnes, BO, Nef, Cods - they are calling me Gay again!" and he would snuggle into their sympathetic good books.
Being the dirty little self-proclaimed 'homophobic' REDNECK that he is - he was purposely being a wolf in sheep's clothing to get all their attentions.
Then I did what I did and he showed how loyal and dedicated to the girls he is by just saving his own skin.
Maybe one day, the women of PA (Islam) might find that he is 'far worse' to them/for them, than I could ever be.
At least I don't deceive. I might be an absolute 'prick'! But I'm not deceitful. A spade is a spade - wether people like me or not.
But hey, I don't care if I'm not liked - as long as I am trusted, for better or worse.

So I don't think Lisa (Conchita the Con artist Koutifidis) Jones is having her wicked way with Bobby as of late, since he bailed on them.
He appears on PA Islam, but isn't getting the attention he used to enjoy - hence why he's popping his head up on OzPol a lot more than usual.
Vulcan
Pitbull terrier

Postby Aussie » 28 Dec 2017, 09:42

"Trusted?" Like when you posted your elaborate tale about being Mellie? Why did you do that, and persist with the bullshit story?
Aussie
Hero of the Soviet Union

Postby johnsmith » 28 Dec 2017, 10:33

Aussie wrote:"Trusted?" Like when you posted your elaborate tale about being Mellie? Why did you do that, and persist with the bullshit story?

I also liked this one

Vulcan wrote:At least I don't deceive. I might be an absolute 'prick'! But I'm not deceitful. A spade is a spade - wether people like me or not.

:b :b :b :b
FD.
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.
johnsmith
Warthog

Postby Vulcan » 28 Dec 2017, 16:11

Aussie wrote:"Trusted?" Like when you posted your elaborate tale about being Mellie? Why did you do that, and persist with the bullshit story?

Because you liked it.
Vulcan
Pitbull terrier

Postby Aussie » 28 Dec 2017, 17:22

Horseshit. Are you now saying you initiated that rubbish....because......you anticipated I'd 'like it?'

:roll
Aussie
Hero of the Soviet Union

Postby Vulcan » 28 Dec 2017, 19:43

Squire wrote:
Vulcan wrote:So where did Hicks actually go wrong?

Lisa Jones seduced Andrei Hicks, emasculated him, and made him her eunuch.

Andrei became a whiney puppet of Lisa Jones.

Lisa Jones (aka Lube Job: because its all 'in the hand' avatar)
has just fired off her first salvo since returning from her break. Her first post was 'against' me - so she obviously been stewing about it for heaps.
Don't worry Andrei Hicks my dustbin warrior! I'm one guy she won't be dismantling as 'revenge' for what her first hubby did to her.
One should never ever fall into the 'revenge trap' for women like that. Twice I've been taken to Court by such women, because I would not be like their 'perpetrators', nor would I be their 'victim' either.
Vulcan
Pitbull terrier

Postby Squire » 31 Dec 2017, 01:17

Not long ago in the 'sewer', Lisa Jones claimed to have become a multi-millionaire by inheritance of a farm property.

But she seems to have forgotten those fantasy millions and left them to rot as she has captivated Bobby and taken him under her dominion. Perhaps Bobby was suckered in by the claims of millions of dollars because Bobby is always whining about how expensive things are and how difficult it is to get and keep a job.

Perhaps Lisa's animal husbandry skills have caused her to class Bobby as livestock to be fattened up and disposed of at her convenience when something better comes along.

Lisa Jones did have a 'short thing' with denizen Gordon, but that appeared to be a flaccid relationship as Gordon evidently can't get it up unless he performs a feat of daring by saving a curry at the beach, and the fact that Gordon appears to have more interest in watching men work out with kettlebells than stoking Lisa Jones' fire.

So life goes on in that simulacrum of life, cauldron of misfits, losers and professional social welfare customers, Ozpolitic.
Squire
Pitbull terrier

Return to Sand Pit