OzPol

Casual chatting. Guest posting allowed.

Hot topic: Some of the best political cartoons collected here.

Special feature: Peter “Walter Mitty” Costello.

Just post here—don’t need to join.

Moderator: Aussie

Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Sand Pit is for having fun. Guest posting is allowed here.

Re: OzPol

Postby mothra » 14 Nov 2017, 12:10

Aussie wrote:If it is AiA, quite likely, he is circumventing a ban. Have you referred it to Setanta or Vic?

I won't deal with Vic. He can get fucked.

I'll mention it to Setanta.
mothra
Pitbull terrier

spamone: Animal

Postby HBS Guy » 14 Nov 2017, 12:51

I spell it as D i c. More appropriate.
Abbott & Co are going to cause the mother and father of all recessions—be prepared!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Cherie » 14 Nov 2017, 17:01

mothra wrote:
Aussie wrote:So...who is this person and what the Hell would they know about any ban, including any ban on me?

Your sock, Agnes/AG?

It's quite obviously AiA.

yet the other day you announced loudly it was me MB :roll :roll make up your mind
Honor to God.

Loyalty to the Country Woman's Association.
Cherie
Jaguar

Postby Aussie » 14 Nov 2017, 17:39

Monk....you may have stuffed up. Did you intend to hide Sand pit from public view or just preclude guest posting?
Aussie
Hero of the Soviet Union

Postby HBS Guy » 14 Nov 2017, 18:17

I thought a guest post was made here without being on moderation.

It is now accessible but guest posts are moderated, don’t appear unless you or I approve them.
Abbott & Co are going to cause the mother and father of all recessions—be prepared!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Aussie » 14 Nov 2017, 18:22

HBS Guy wrote:I thought a guest post was made here without being on moderation.

It is now accessible but guest posts are moderated, don’t appear unless you or I approve them.

I did approve one this morning, but it later disappeared.
Aussie
Hero of the Soviet Union

Postby HBS Guy » 14 Nov 2017, 18:34

I must have deleted it I guess.

Must remember any visible guest post has been approved by you.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Aussie » 16 Nov 2017, 19:14

To respond to blatant bullshit posted by nom de plume in Relationships.

I have seen some lying shit at PA and OzPol over the years but this at OzPol in Relationships, from nom de plume....aka Sappho, and the Artist formerly known as Sappho and Monkey Magic...is right up there.

This woman was not an original, just some 'Johnny come lately' who had/has no idea.

Re: FD
Reply #77 - Today at 6:02pm
Karnal wrote Today at 5:02pm:
So why would FD host TWO political discussion boards?

Can you actually make money out of them?

FD took it over with the original members permission because Aussie lost our server priveleges, by breaching privacy after ringing the server owner without any authority to do so.

The owner felt betrayed and his privacy violated, so refused to host PA. FD, saved our forum by hosting it, without cost to its members.

She is referring to Mattus and Romeo who were PA Members and who had the server PA moved to after Shrink (PA's creator beyond JJJ) took us to a free generic host from JJJ. Mattus and Romeo decided, for commercial reasons, that they would no longer have that server....pay for it etc. They gave PA plenty of notice of their intent to shut that server down.

Along came FD saying he would host us and PA (with some reservation on my part at that of others) agreed to go under his server. PA still hangs off OzPol.

So, then...we had already MOVED to FD's hospitality when an issue came up. Members wanted threads from the old PA (at the server of Mattus/Romeo) migrated to the new PA at FD's 'server.' We were looking for anyone with a saved/back up. Mattus was still a Member, but inactive, at the PA under FD's server. AiA suggested I contact Mattus to see if he had a back up.

I had previously met Mattus personally in Brisbane. I knew who he was and what he did and where he could be contacted off Forum. So, I rang him reluctantly to see if he had kept a back up.

He was unhappy that I had, and we were left trying to get it off FD who said he had a 'disc' but he decided to burn it and use what was left as a car bonnet ornament.

Point is...Mattus and Romeo had already closed their server way before I contacted Mattus by phone. Nom de plume is her usual lying self.
Aussie
Hero of the Soviet Union

Postby Aussie » 16 Nov 2017, 20:45

We have viewers. Nom de plume posted this in the relevant Thread in Relationships.

Aussie at Monk's place wrote

She is referring to Mattus and Romeo who were PA Members and who had the server PA moved to after Shrink (PA's creator beyond JJJ) took us to a free generic host from JJJ. Mattus and Romeo decided, for commercial reasons, that they would no longer have that server....pay for it etc. They gave PA plenty of notice of their intent to shut that server down.
Along came FD saying he would host us and PA (with some reservation on my part at that of others) agreed to go under his server. PA still hangs off OzPol.So, then...we had already MOVED to FD's hospitality when an issue came up. Members wanted threads from the old PA (at the server of Mattus/Romeo) migrated to the new PA at FD's 'server.' We were looking for anyone with a saved/back up. Mattus was still a Member, but inactive, at the PA under FD's server. AiA suggested I contact Mattus to see if he had a back up.

YOU'VE GOT A SOCK AUSSIE! GOTCHA! AGAIN! I AM THE MASTER AND YOU ARE LOSER.

Ok. Game over
]

Don't need a sock to read Ozpol, you idiot. Anyone/everyone can read there.

You now sound like the looney, Jones. Sappho had some brains.

Tellingly, you failed to address your lie and the truth. I'll deal with you at OzPol 'in the fullness of time.'

You could, of course, not be a coward and post here, where I can sort your lies out immediately. You won't, you'd rather not.
Aussie
Hero of the Soviet Union

Postby HBS Guy » 16 Nov 2017, 21:27

I was at PA which had been at FD’s for some time, I remember FD taunting Aussie about the CD with the backed up database of the previous incarnation of PA, and I remember Mattus coming onto the forum blowing steam out of his ears at Aussie.

Sappho remembers nothing but a garbled mish mash.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Aussie » 16 Nov 2017, 21:31

HBS Guy wrote:I was at PA which had been at FD’s for some time, I remember FD taunting Aussie about the CD with the backed up database of the previous incarnation of PA, and I remember Mattus coming onto the forum blowing steam out of his ears at Aussie.

Sappho remembers nothing but a garbled mish mash.

Correct. It was a mistake I made to ring Mattus (to see if he had a back up save of what was PA at his/Romeo server.) But, I did it against my better judgement as suggested by AiA in a genuine attempt to recover PA history. He was not happy that I did. I accept that. It is true.
Aussie
Hero of the Soviet Union

Postby HBS Guy » 16 Nov 2017, 21:57

Cods telling porkies:

the place certainly keeps him going at monks place...from what little I have read its just one huge whinge about ozpol..

Read Politics, Off Topic, Global Warming or The Archive cods? Or just the Sand Pit? When people tell lies about us, attack us when we cannot reply due to stupidly long bans we defend ourselves in the Sand Pit. Anyone can guest post there if they want to reply. OzPol offers nothing like it.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Aussie » 17 Nov 2017, 18:51

I am banned from The Tavern, so I don't post there. Have been for a very, very long long time. That is a fact. So.....I don't post there at all.....no need to plead 'mistake.'

Nah.

Agnes is banned from Relationships, and has been from the 6th July, 2017. (She can have that ban lifted the instant she acknowledges the outrageous lies she has been notified of.)

Despite that, she has posted many times there, including this afternoon.................twice.

Over to FD, Vic and Setanta.

Nah.
Aussie
Hero of the Soviet Union

Postby Nato » 17 Nov 2017, 18:58

Get a life ya poor sad stupid cunts, it's only Internet shit ,it's not like its fucken real :PC
Nato

Postby Aussie » 17 Nov 2017, 19:14

Nato wrote:Get a life ya poor sad stupid cunts, it's only Internet shit ,it's not like its fucken real :PC

Correct, so why are your tits in a tangle?
Aussie
Hero of the Soviet Union

Postby Cherie » 17 Nov 2017, 19:52

Aussie wrote:I am banned from The Tavern, so I don't post there. Have been for a very, very long long time. That is a fact. So.....I don't post there at all.....no need to plead 'mistake.'

Nah.

Agnes is banned from Relationships, and has been from the 6th July, 2017. (She can have that ban lifted the instant she acknowledges the outrageous lies she has been notified of.)

Despite that, she has posted many times there, including this afternoon.................twice.

Over to FD, Vic and Setanta.

Nah.

you are bitter and twisted- have informed those in charge now- I need a couple more days actually- I am tired and feeling worn down- so another little break will do no harm at all- dr evil
Honor to God.

Cherie
Jaguar

Postby Cherie » 17 Nov 2017, 19:54

Nato wrote:Get a life ya poor sad stupid cunts, it's only Internet shit ,it's not like its fucken real :PC

Aussie doesnt know the difference anymore that's the trouble- how would you be having him for a neighbor? :sad :sad
Honor to God.

Cherie
Jaguar

Postby Aussie » 17 Nov 2017, 19:58

Typical. You breach a ban, and someone else is Dr Evil.
Aussie
Hero of the Soviet Union

Postby Cherie » 17 Nov 2017, 20:11

Aussie wrote:Typical. You breach a ban, and someone else is Dr Evil.

no more showing common courtesy to you that is for sure
Honor to God.

Cherie
Jaguar

Postby Aussie » 17 Nov 2017, 20:29

Cherie wrote:
Aussie wrote:Typical. You breach a ban, and someone else is Dr Evil.

no more showing common courtesy to you that is for sure

Common courtesy would demand that you not breach a ban. I gave you a 'zillion' chances, and you kept posting despite the ban and all those 'chances' I gave you......including twice this afternoon.....while I am under a ban. It is a reasonable conclusion anyone would come to that you thought that you could get away with it because I am under a ridiculous ban?

Will it be anytime soon that you acknowledge that you are a cluster fuck, and then, just simply comply like I do, like Smith does, like Mothra does as have others on your Tavern ban list that you do NOT POST under a ban eg in Relationships? Ask yourself.....why is it ALWAYS YOU who defies a ban.....repeatedly?

:h
Aussie
Hero of the Soviet Union

Postby Nato » 17 Nov 2017, 21:07

Settle down Oz it's only the innanet, go get yourself a dog and take it for a walk and stuff , this inter forum war is gunna kill you man, be cool
Nato

Postby HBS Guy » 18 Nov 2017, 13:15

Is Lees drunk?

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1510802408/6#6

Post 6.

God knows he gabbles at times when he can’t explain away something but this is senseless.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Aussie » 19 Nov 2017, 16:01

What's old Cup Cake up to here?? :WTF

Redmond Neck
Gold Member

OzPolitic

ACT

Freediver has had enough!
Today at 2:26pm

I suspect Aussies ban until 24th December is a sign that freediver has had enough of his nonsense!

Largely related to leading and encouraging a strike I suspect.

Will he (and Monk I suspect ) learn?

Now that remains to be seen!

I have not been at OzPol for about a week. HowTF can FD's present mood...whatever that is.....have anything to do with me (or Monk?)

Further, there was no 'strike.' It was far, far worse...really terrible, awful stuff......just disgraceful that free people decided to commit the ultimate crime and ......wait for it..........shuuuuush............ :hush .........they didn't post for a week as I guess they had better things they wanted to do. The hide! The sheer arrogant temerity of those free people! Disgusting.

"Pathetic you leftards, just pathetic."

:up
Aussie
Hero of the Soviet Union

Postby johnsmith » 19 Nov 2017, 16:15

Aussie wrote:What's old Cup Cake up to here??

petticoat is just trying to show the sewer rats that not only is he willing to take it up the arse, but he can be one of the cool guys too.
johnsmith
mountain lion

spamone: Animal

Postby HBS Guy » 19 Nov 2017, 16:18

Obviously, our little protest hurt a lot more than we thought. With sensible people that would inspire some introspection and some attempt to improve matters. Not OzPol.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

PreviousNext

Return to Sand Pit