Booby is a Liar

Casual chatting. Guest posting allowed.

Hot topic: Some of the best political cartoons collected here.

Special feature: Peter “Walter Mitty” Costello.

Just post here—don’t need to join.

Moderator: Aussie

Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Sand Pit is for having fun. Guest posting is allowed here.

Booby is a Liar

Postby HBS Guy » 11 Nov 2017, 09:47

And is such a coward he lies only when he knows I am banned. Brave man, Sir Booby!

He told lies about me deleting posts and threads. Nope, deleted the content of two posts Booby posted in threads that had nothing to do with his silly ice age nonsense. I merged two threads to keep the insanity to one thread.

Look in Environment, you will see Booby spamming threads with his ice age crap because there is no Environment board Mod! I don’t want wildly off–topic posts or spamming here! Booby even titled a thread denigrating me, that thread is still there.

As to talking about Lisa’s kids? I don’t talk about imaginary things!

There were also no threads about Booby being a poof. The lies get bigger each time the poof tells them.
Abbott & Co are going to cause the mother and father of all recessions—be prepared!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Re: Booby is a liar

Postby greggerypeccary » 11 Nov 2017, 10:17

Booby's a dickhead.
greggerypeccary
Irish wolfhound

spamone: Animal

Postby HBS Guy » 11 Nov 2017, 10:37

Yeah, he came up with some crap that the climate system is full of feedbacks (wrong) and gave a link that was supposed to support this crap (it didn’t, I read it.)

My only question is, who gave Booby that info and link? The believer-in-an-Ice-Age during the hottest 3 years on record boasted how I knew nothing about climate. Could Dubyne have given Booby that link? Only if someone gave it to Dubyne first, he knows nothing about climate. Possibly IQ? He might have done some searching? Nah.

No, I think Dubyne asked for something to help Booby silence me and was given some utter crap. Neither Dubyne nor Booby read the linked article. Too bad for them I did! :oops
Abbott & Co are going to cause the mother and father of all recessions—be prepared!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Aussie » 11 Nov 2017, 17:40

Bobby is also up to his neck in disseminating details (including photo) concerning what he reckons is my personal information. AG, you will know...was he your source for information concerning JL. Was that why you alleged 'one of my names' is Jxxx Lxxxxxxn?
Aussie
Hero of the Soviet Union

Postby HBS Guy » 11 Nov 2017, 21:18

Geez, that poofter Booby is a piece of shit!

Cunt attacks me when I cannot defend myself, then ends up with saying “Monk is forgiven.”

No, poof, you need to crawl and apologise for the shit you posted. You always accuse me of trolling but you are the one who trolls me all the fucking time!

Pissweak modding on OzPol, but we know that is the new state of affairs there. Modding based on malice is now the way things are. FD still hides rather than accept responsibility as the owner there. More than piss weak.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby greggerypeccary » 11 Nov 2017, 21:33

HBS Guy wrote:Geez, that poofter Booby is a piece of shit!

You'll get no argument from me.
greggerypeccary
Irish wolfhound

Postby HBS Guy » 11 Nov 2017, 21:49

Attacks me, then says he forgives me? Cunt should apologise! The bloody troll!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby BigOl64 » 12 Nov 2017, 09:47

greggerypeccary wrote:Booby's a dickhead.

Probably the only thing we will ever agree on.
BigOl64
Jack Russell

Postby HBS Guy » 12 Nov 2017, 11:33

EVERYBODY on all three boards agrees with that.

But he LIED about his experiences here. That requires an apology from him.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 12 Nov 2017, 11:36

I think I will stay away from OzPol until Booby acknowledges he lied about me and apologises for his lies.

That is fair.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Squire » 12 Nov 2017, 13:37

Bobby has become the Ozpolitic poison dwarf. A mental midget with toxic hate messages.

Ten years ago, Bobby the Bat was more human and left-leaning. He has turned into an extremist hate monger.

Now Bobby has no ideas of his own and just promotes the Islamophobic and racist hate messages of others.
Squire
Feral cat

Postby HBS Guy » 12 Nov 2017, 13:46

As a personality he has all the appeal of a bowl of cold sick!

He believes a load of crap about an ice age told by an obvious snake oil peddler.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 13 Nov 2017, 22:53

He got converted to Light’s weird christianity, hence all the forgiveness and “namaste” and “end days” crap. Supid superstition!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Squire » 14 Nov 2017, 13:45

Bobby has been perverted by IQS.RLOW and Lisa Jones to the extent he is confused and befuddled and doesn't know if he is Arthur or Flange Desire.

ImageImage
Squire
Feral cat

Postby HBS Guy » 14 Nov 2017, 14:52

I wonder if he really did meet Lisa? I doubt it.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 14 Nov 2017, 18:47

Melbourne is hot, 30+°C.

Booby going to mention that?

Not him. He is a liar who lies to himself!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 14 Nov 2017, 22:36

Ahahahahahah Booby reads here! Yup, he does!

Mentioned the hot weather in Melbourne, the first time the liar has admitted to hot weather!

:yellow :yellow :yellow :bgrin :purple :purple :purple
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Squire » 14 Nov 2017, 23:33

HBS Guy wrote:I wonder if he really did meet Lisa? I doubt it.

We could get a DNA test done on Lisa's strap-on appliance.
Squire
Feral cat

Postby HBS Guy » 16 Nov 2017, 09:15

And Melbourne is set to heat up again, not quite as much as Adelaide.

Booby really is a liar, pretends Melbourne is colder than it is. In winter he will crap on at how cold it is at Mt Baw Baw—an alpine resort. Then he will quote the temp at either the coldest place in Melbourne or the place most likely to get zubzero temperature. This—no historical data provided of course—is supposed to “prove” we are in an ice age.

How can anyone rational believe we are in an ice age when 2014, 2015 and 2016 each set a record for heat? When 2017, not an El Nino year, is 2nd or 3rd hottest year? Madness!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 16 Nov 2017, 10:22

https://data.giss.nasa.gov/gistemp/graphs/

2017 up to Sep is the second hottest year. Oct should be added in the next few days.

Booby will be saying the snow in a couple places in US/Canada means the temperature charts should drop. Booby has difficulty differentiating precipitation and temperature.

You look at any chart of temperatures—they are increasing, no sign of an ice age. Booby will say the weather authorities fiddle the data. Nearly a year after Trumpy was sworn in, no fiddling found (apart from the White House trying to hide climate data :roll :bgrin ) no climatologist or meteorologist been charged yet! Wildfires are increasing in size, persistence (last longer) and damage done to vegetation, wild life and human infrastructure and lives just keeps increasing.

Of course, with the Petermann glacier joining the Jacobshavn glacier in rapid retreat in Greenland and the Thwaites and Pine Island glaciers in retreat in West Antarctica and the Totten glacier in retreat in East Antarctica you don’t really need temperature graphs to tell you the globe is heating up. No wonder sea levels are rising ever faster, all the meltwater from the retreating glaciers and the thermal expansion of the ocean can tell you we are headed for a major climate–related crisis.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Re: Booby is a Liar

Postby HBS Guy » 18 Nov 2017, 23:40

Supervolcano thread in Environment:

Yep - if Monk doesn't like any post - even when it's backed up with 10 links
he deletes it.

He's an ostrich.

All the moron’s posts are still here.

His stupid ice age video posts contain no links.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 19 Nov 2017, 00:02

Imagine Booby as Mod of Environment.

Bulk deletion of posts.

Then posts a few stupid Dubyne videos. Nobody watches or discusses them, deserts Environment.

Booby can neither explain or defend the idiotic ice age videos, he really can’t.

He reckons there have been record cold in the previous two years. What a moron! 2014, 2015 and 2016 set records for high temperatures and even 2017 is the second hottest year on record! Ice age? What fucking bullshit!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 19 Nov 2017, 10:18

And Melbourne is back to 30°C temperatures! Go on Boobhead, explain that or admit the ice age crap is just that, crap! Probably Dubyne is paid by the Heartland Institute to peddle misinformation!

Booby, if you can look at the Dubyne crap a bit objectively you will see he is describing the increase in precipitation. This is an outcome of AGW—more evaporation from warmer seas into warmer air that can hold more moisture. IF we were in an ice age more water would be locked up as ice and less evaporation and lower moisture holding capacity of the cooler air.

Ever wonder why all the temperature series show a WARMING world? Even you, a brainwashed gullible fool, must wonder about that!

Sure there are instances of early snow or summer snow in alpine regions, precipitation not low temperature.

Why did Dubyne not mention the warm winter in the US last US winter? That is suss as a $3 note! He was happy to claim (and wildly exaggerate as I showed) the winter wheat losses in the SW US when a late spring blizzard hit! Damagh more ae due to the warm winter and spring causing the wheat plants to be much more advanced than usual.

Most of the cold is just due to a weakened Jet Stream allowing Arctic air to escape south. Temporary and local, not a sign of anything much except a weaker Jetstream.

I await an apology from you about the lies you peddled about me and my board when I was banned. That is the behavior of a cunt!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Return to Sand Pit