pms and your hypocrisy

Casual chatting. Guest posting allowed.

Hot topic: Some of the best political cartoons collected here.

Special feature: Peter “Walter Mitty” Costello.

Just post here—don’t need to join.

Moderator: Aussie

Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Sand Pit is for having fun. Guest posting is allowed here.

pms and your hypocrisy

Postby Agnes » 03 Nov 2017, 16:07

Do not ever send messages through cods again you old creep monk- I want nothing to do with your lies and hypocrisy anymore- I thought annie was a lovely lady but you even uttering her name makes me angry- you have allowd scum like aussie to blacken her name- you make me sick- you are dead to me now- so drop dead- ANNIE WOULD BE FUCKING ASHAMED OF THE NASTY OLD PIG YOU HAVE BECOME FUCKKKK OFFFF!!!!!!!!!!
Agnes

Re: pms and your hypocrisy

Postby HBS Guy » 03 Nov 2017, 16:43

What is up with you lately?
Abbott & Co are going to cause the mother and father of all recessions—be prepared!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby greggerypeccary » 03 Nov 2017, 16:56

:? Time of the month?
greggerypeccary
Irish wolfhound

spamone: Animal

Postby HBS Guy » 03 Nov 2017, 17:02

For all of this year? Telling lies about me in Tavern where I am doubly barred from responding, how totally gutless is that? All from stupid shit she made up in her own head.

If my ban ever ends I will campaign to have her booted from the modship of the Tavern! Not that that is any kind of success since she booted me.
Abbott & Co are going to cause the mother and father of all recessions—be prepared!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 03 Nov 2017, 17:33

I am hoping that my stupidly long fucking ban can be cut short. Then I will go after AG/Agnes for the fucking lies she is spreading about me in coward’s castle! She can lose the Modship of Tavern for a start!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby johnsmith » 03 Nov 2017, 17:58

Fungus sounds a little upset.

Monk, what have you done?

:clap :clap :clap :clap :clap
johnsmith
mountain lion

spamone: Animal

Postby HBS Guy » 03 Nov 2017, 18:07

How the fuck do I know? I have not posted anything over there >>>> because that useless cunt Vic has me banned.

I want to be unbanned so I can pursue that cowardly bitch!

ME exploit ANNIE??? What the simple FUCK?
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 03 Nov 2017, 18:15

That lousy, cowardly fucking bitch Agnes, accusing me of EXPLOITING Annie! How dare she! How dare she!

Posting all those lies in that waste of a member–run board, Tavern! I am going to pursue that lunatic until she loses Modship of Tavern! You cannot ban people then tell lies about them! That is not normal behavior! Agnes is not normal, she need psychiatric care! That cowardly bitch!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby agnes » 03 Nov 2017, 19:02

HBS Guy wrote:How the fuck do I know? I have not posted anything over there >>>> because that useless cunt Vic has me banned.

I want to be unbanned so I can pursue that cowardly bitch!

ME exploit ANNIE??? What the simple FUCK?

you exploited annie when she was sick with cancer- you used her to run gossip and strife to PA against her better judgement- and she was being caught up in it because you wanted her to- you did that countless times with never a thought for how it must have impcted on her health and she did it so you wouldnt withdraw your friendship ( and you knew it and maybe thought she might leave you some thing in that very big pay out she got- did she ever give you money Monk ?) that is calculating exploitation of a very sick woman- not too mention manipulation- you are a dead set cunt- she had to fight you against other women that came into this place and you played her- telling her you loved her you love shiit you certainly didnt love her- you were a nasty old man- then when you and aussie spilled your guts in OP and tried to lay it at my feet what a pair of more cowardly lily livered chinless wonder I have never seen before-

Aussie saying he was copy and pasting her exact words and you let him post a dead womens written word without her consent to prove what exactly- that was fucked up enough but the old cunt aussie was also changing her words- putting "yeas" etc in her posts- annie never used language like that and YOU know it- there no two lower pieces of shit than you and him- I have nothing in common with you anymore- I hope you ban is permanent- dont come back mate- and keep reading wont you lol

You have no honpur no morals and eyt I managaed to retain mine t these two nasty old pigs- I am sorry they took your words and used themf- I apologise annie on behalf of them because they never will- they are just corrupt old pigs and they are as bad as each other- because MOnk allowed that creep aussie to do that to you- because when he said he loved you he lied!!!!!!!
agnes

Postby HBS Guy » 03 Nov 2017, 19:05

The fucking lying bitch posted this in double coward’s castle:

I see you still think that Monks some kind of innocent in this he told me he had your details long ago- why even say that much?)

Did I? Post it or apologise you sad mad cunt!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 03 Nov 2017, 19:09

I will get unbanned from OzPol and then I will pursue you you demented sad mad bitch! I will see you lose the modship of Tavern which you have no idea how to run anyway!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby agnes » 03 Nov 2017, 19:14

just like he lied when he said he was my friend- btw I keep copies of everything I post o??k
agnes

Postby Agnes » 03 Nov 2017, 19:17

you missed this post garden gnome

you exploited annie when she was sick with cancer- you used her to run gossip and strife to PA against her better judgement- and she was being caught up in it because you wanted her to- you did that countless times with never a thought for how it must have impcted on her health and she did it so you wouldnt withdraw your friendship ( and you knew it and maybe thought she might leave you some thing in that very big pay out she got- did she ever give you money Monk ?) that is calculating exploitation of a very sick woman- not too mention manipulation- you are a dead set cunt- she had to fight you against other women that came into this place and you played her- telling her you loved her you love shiit you certainly didnt love her- you were a nasty old man- then when you and aussie spilled your guts in OP and tried to lay it at my feet what a pair of more cowardly lily livered chinless wonder I have never seen before-

Aussie saying he was copy and pasting her exact words and you let him post a dead womens written word without her consent to prove what exactly- that was fucked up enough but the old cunt aussie was also changing her words- putting "yeas" etc in her posts- annie never used language like that and YOU know it- there no two lower pieces of shit than you and him- I have nothing in common with you anymore- I hope you ban is permanent- dont come back mate- and keep reading wont you lol

You have no honpur no morals and eyt I managaed to retain mine t these two nasty old pigs- I am sorry they took your words and used themf- I apologise annie on behalf of them because they never will- they are just corrupt old pigs and they are as bad as each other- because MOnk allowed that creep aussie to do that to you- because when he said he loved you he lied!!!!!!!
Agnes

Postby Agnes » 03 Nov 2017, 19:19

your a demented old drunk Monk
Agnes

Postby Aussie » 03 Nov 2017, 19:22

Jayzuz, I thought you were borderline nuts Agnes, but you truly are full on, demented. I hope cods reads this thread. Send it to her Monk. She needs to know what she is cosying up to.
Aussie
Hero of the Soviet Union

Postby Agnes » 03 Nov 2017, 19:31

I have already sent it ya old bastard - I told you I tell cods everything
Agnes

Postby Agnes » 03 Nov 2017, 19:33

sounds bad huh- ??? doesn't that tell you what horrible corrupt old men you have both been because there is no lie in there- now monk tell me how much you love annie again? :mad :mad :mad
Agnes

Postby Aussie » 03 Nov 2017, 19:34

Just had a look at that Thread in which Annie discussed her 'terror' ar the prospect of being visited by AiA. Not once, in that Thread, did annie use the word 'yeas.'

I did quote this previously as a 'quote' Agnes and you said I had forged it. Now I know how to screen shoot...get this truth into your mad head:

Aussie
Hero of the Soviet Union

Postby Agnes » 03 Nov 2017, 19:46

I have since come to realise that all the pp you rubbished the PA are nice pp- yes even IQ! So your point is- deflection is a tactic aussie yes but not a good one-
Agnes

Postby Aussie » 03 Nov 2017, 19:49

Agnes wrote:I have since come to realise that all the pp you rubbished the PA are nice pp- yes even IQ! So your point is- deflection is a tactic aussie yes but not a good one-

Would you like a few screen shots of your comments about the 'pp' at the sewer, Agnes?
Aussie
Hero of the Soviet Union

Postby HBS Guy » 03 Nov 2017, 19:51

I will be back on OzPol soon and I will pursue you Agnes and lose you the Modship of Tavern. You have no idea how to run a board anyway.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 03 Nov 2017, 19:53

Even AiA did not go all the way with you about me. That should tell you something: you are demented AG.

Yeah, even IQ is nice:
Mantra, why don’t you fuck yourself with a broken beer bottle from Monk’s shop?

Nice company you keep, beldam!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 03 Nov 2017, 19:57

BTW Agnes dear have a look in Off Topic.

I am going to post snippets of my conversations with Annie in Off Topic to show you for the liar you are!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Guest » 03 Nov 2017, 20:00

HBS Guy wrote:I will be back on OzPol soon and I will pursue you Agnes and lose you the Modship of Tavern. You have no idea how to run a board anyway.

Who cares Monk go your hardest- I would work much harder on your personal development if I were you- a few months gives you time to grow a conscience learn how to tell the truth or at least lip sync it and get off the grog!

Now re read my post about annie- there are no lies in there _ I think you will find it is all the truth old son and tell your food taster to shut the fuck up for once- I hope mothra is taking note- they have no respect for women MB- they actually turn women on each other divide and conquer is the game- time honoured in the eyes of these old sad bastards-no dont care what you post- you are drunk again right NOW- Im off to my familys for the night have fun wont you PINICHIIO ( spell)ok then LIAR- :rofl :rofl

Postby Aussie » 03 Nov 2017, 20:17

Red = lie.
Blue = I dunno.
The rest = abuse.
Aussie
Hero of the Soviet Union

Next

Return to Sand Pit