pms and your hypocrisy

Casual chatting. Guest posting allowed.

Hot topic: Some of the best political cartoons collected here.

Special feature: Peter “Walter Mitty” Costello.

Just post here—don’t need to join.

Moderator: Aussie

Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Sand Pit is for having fun. Guest posting is allowed here.

Re: pms and your hypocrisy

Postby HBS Guy » 03 Nov 2017, 20:25

I wanted Annie to leave PA. One of AG’s lovely friends posted 15 of her PMs to him in public then left for 3 days.

Prick said it was to show Annie was carrying info from PA to me.

Nah, it was that Annie had agreed to be a Mod for Aussie. There goes that lie I asked—exploited—Annie to do stuff in PA. I guess AiA figured AG was dumb enough to fall for that story.

Scumbags live in PA.
Abbott & Co are going to cause the mother and father of all recessions—be prepared!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby guest » 03 Nov 2017, 20:53

HBS Guy wrote:That lousy, cowardly fucking bitch Agnes, accusing me of EXPLOITING Annie! How dare she! How dare she!

Posting all those lies in that waste of a member–run board, Tavern! I am going to pursue that lunatic until she loses Modship of Tavern! You cannot ban people then tell lies about them! That is not normal behavior! Agnes is not normal, she need psychiatric care! That cowardly bitch!

Arsewipe has been doing this to me for 2 years aided and abetted by you-

Postby guest » 03 Nov 2017, 20:54

HBS Guy wrote:I wanted Annie to leave PA. One of AG’s lovely friends posted 15 of her PMs to him in public then left for 3 days.

Prick said it was to show Annie was carrying info from PA to me.

Nah, it was that Annie had agreed to be a Mod for Aussie. There goes that lie I asked—exploited—Annie to do stuff in PA. I guess AiA figured AG was dumb enough to fall for that story.

Scumbags live in PA.

Haven't had any convos with AiA about annie- so stuff that one-

Postby HBS Guy » 03 Nov 2017, 20:56

Sorry AG, I am going to expose all your lies and hysteria and have Tavern taken away from you. I have just had enough of your shit!
Abbott & Co are going to cause the mother and father of all recessions—be prepared!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Guest » 03 Nov 2017, 20:56

guest wrote:
HBS Guy wrote:That lousy, cowardly fucking bitch Agnes, accusing me of EXPLOITING Annie! How dare she! How dare she!

Posting all those lies in that waste of a member–run board, Tavern! I am going to pursue that lunatic until she loses Modship of Tavern! You cannot ban people then tell lies about them! That is not normal behavior! Agnes is not normal, she need psychiatric care! That cowardly bitch!

Arsewipe has been doing this to me for 2 years aided and abetted by you- so it seems you actually can :bgrin

Postby HBS Guy » 03 Nov 2017, 20:57

You need psychiatric help AG.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Guest » 03 Nov 2017, 20:59

Guest wrote:
guest wrote:

Arsewipe has been doing this to me for 2 years aided and abetted by you- so it seems you actually can :bgrin

so you and aussie can ban me from Rels and run me down to the lowest and yet I am not allowed to do it too? What is this two faced bullshit- agnes insists on knowing sir? :yak yak

Postby guest » 03 Nov 2017, 21:04

HBS Guy wrote:You need psychiatric help AG.

yeah lol for telling the truth- oh my :rofl :rofl

Postby HBS Guy » 03 Nov 2017, 21:10

You only had to explain something and you could post in Relationships. I think you were too afraid to do that.

And what about “Monk the Liar” in the mess of a board you call Tavern? Brave of you, I am banned from OzPol and you have banned me from the pig sty of a board you “mod.” Gutless!

No, you better do some deleting and mending fences.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby guest » 03 Nov 2017, 21:20

HBS Guy wrote:You only had to explain something and you could post in Relationships. I think you were too afraid to do that.

And what about “Monk the Liar” in the mess of a board you call Tavern? Brave of you, I am banned from OzPol and you have banned me from the pig sty of a board you “mod.” Gutless!

No, you better do some deleting and mending fences.
I dont have to do anything you demented old creep - what do I look like the jackass whisperer?

You know you were never banned from the Tavern but you are now and you are a liar as you have proved here today repeatedly-

Postby HBS Guy » 03 Nov 2017, 21:48

Well, how was I supposed to know?
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby johnsmith » 04 Nov 2017, 09:49

Agnes wrote:you exploited annie when she was sick with cancer-

yet you keep bringing her up all the time ..

Wake p to yourself you idiot
johnsmith
mountain lion

spamone: Animal

Postby HBS Guy » 04 Nov 2017, 10:09

I never exploited Annie, I was about the only friend she had. She was devastated that the church (Episcopalian whatever that means) she served in as lay deacon just forgot about her when she got too sick to attend services. That is why I make the constant refrain “I will not forget Annie” and I said that to Annie often.

AG has sort-of remembered the foul episode where AiA posted 15 of Annie’s PMs to him in open then left for three days. AiA said it showed Annie was carrying information from PA to me. Didn’t show anything of the kind of course. That is all that is behind this crap that I “exploited” Annie. The foul cunt that did this never made a proper public retraction and apology and now AG is cosying up to that greasy grub and liar, AiA.

And AG DID ban me from her pigsty: You have blocked me from sending a PM so this is your notice and FD and the Mods have been notified. Doubly protected she then lies about me.

Gee AG, you have fallen a looooong way.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby HBS Guy » 04 Nov 2017, 11:38

However, AG, relax, I am over your foul behavior.

I do suggest you seek psychiatric help tho. I mean that sincerely.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby guest » 04 Nov 2017, 22:23

HBS Guy wrote:I never exploited Annie, I was about the only friend she had. She was devastated that the church (Episcopalian whatever that means) she served in as lay deacon just forgot about her when she got too sick to attend services. That is why I make the constant refrain “I will not forget Annie” and I said that to Annie often.

AG has sort-of remembered the foul episode where AiA posted 15 of Annie’s PMs to him in open then left for three days. AiA said it showed Annie was carrying information from PA to me. Didn’t show anything of the kind of course. That is all that is behind this crap that I “exploited” Annie. The foul cunt that did this never made a proper public retraction and apology and now AG is cosying up to that greasy grub and liar, AiA.

And AG DID ban me from her pigsty: You have blocked me from sending a PM so this is your notice and FD and the Mods have been notified. Doubly protected she then lies about me.

Gee AG, you have fallen a looooong way.

So you take offence to what I have been putting up from Aussie for the last 2 years- banning me and lying about me - hypcrite

These lies of your are so easy to unravel so why bother-

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1501836551

Postby HBS Guy » 04 Nov 2017, 22:37

You probably forgot you posted that I was banned and that you couldn’t reach me by PM so this is your notification you are banned. Then you forgot to update your ban list.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby pinkeye » 04 Nov 2017, 23:25

None of this does Annie any honour.

stop now all OF YOU. this personal FIGHTING OVER A DEAD PERSON IS MOST IMAPPROPRIATE AND DOES DISPLAY UNFORTUNATE CHRACTERISTICS IN YOU ALL.
MONK>> FFS GIVE IT AWAY. Your obvious desire for vengeance because Agnes has apparently offended you is just EGO DISPLAY.
THE ANGST DISPLAY IS JUST BAD.
BAD FOR YOU, BAD FOR HERE, BAD FOR FUTURE DISCUSSION .
Annie is DEAD. D . E . A . D .
AGNES? I don't know about all of these inner torments you have been throwing at each other. I DO KNOW it is NOT respecting Annie. So you should all stop using this excuse to gut each other. This is not a discussion on any topic, to be continued.
STOP ALL OF IT NOW. : (
sleep is bliss: do it as often and for as long as you need.
pinkeye
Feral cat

Postby HBS Guy » 06 Nov 2017, 21:21

All I wanted Annie to do was leave PA. This crap AG is running with here is the “justification” AiA used for publishing 15 of Annie’s PMs to him in PA and leaving them there for three days. That was a lie: he posted those to punish Annie for agreeing to be a Mod for Aussie in PA.

I knew Annie was sick, you have read some of her posts, anything there about me hassling her to tell me crap about the sewer? Nah, AG is depressed or something and brooded and (mis)remembered that foul little episode and decided to publish that bit of bile. It doesn’t do AG any favors in anybody’s eyes.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby pinkeye » 07 Nov 2017, 00:07

so it is and so it shall be that life is a journey towards death, with the first step taken the day of our birth. The only control we have is HOW WE LIVE OUR LIVES.
pinkeye
Feral cat

Postby HBS Guy » 07 Nov 2017, 00:26

Not smoking is a good way to have a longer and better life.

Read the posts by Annie—that is what smokers have to look forward to. Horizons that narrow, options that disappear all this long before blood is coughed up or a heart attack is caused.

I quit: decided that when my fave niece has her kids I would not be a shuffling, ventolin puffing and farting old wreck. Gave up cold turkey, never had cravings (OK, did once, some bad news but didn’t act on it) or only mild ones easily conquered. Never even felt like going back. I imagine the brewshop would not have been possible had I kept smoking, the trip to Tassie, etc.

I hope people read those posts and gain some motivation towards quitting.

No point dwelling on the danger to your health, will only make you smoke more. No, the extra money you will have—cigarettes are fiercely expensive! Or think of family members, how you not smoking will help.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby pinkeye » 07 Nov 2017, 01:46

HBS Guy wrote:Not smoking is a good way to have a longer and better life.

Read the posts by Annie—that is what smokers have to look forward to. Horizons that narrow, options that disappear all this long before blood is coughed up or a heart attack is caused.

I quit: decided that when my fave niece has her kids I would not be a shuffling, ventolin puffing and farting old wreck. Gave up cold turkey, never had cravings (OK, did once, some bad news but didn’t act on it) or only mild ones easily conquered. Never even felt like going back. I imagine the brewshop would not have been possible had I kept smoking, the trip to Tassie, etc.

I hope people read those posts and gain some motivation towards quitting.

No point dwelling on the danger to your health, will only make you smoke more. No, the extra money you will have—cigarettes are fiercely expensive! Or think of family members, how you not smoking will help.

I really appreciate your comments and concerns for smokers, knowing as you do the possible/likely outcome.
Had my first smoke when I was 11. We are talking '66.

I have never been a heavy smoker, and in fact gave it up for years in my thirties. .BUT .. bad things happen.

To date, healthwise.?
My lungs are fine BUT not my gums.
I have periodontal disease. Bone wastage has resulted in very poor oral health. It has affected my general well-being by poisoning my system. My immune system has been working overtime. I'm glad I still have a good one.

I'll be losing all my remaining top teeth soon. They tell me it is smoking which has caused the damage.

Most of my life teeth have been an issue, and much of it is due to ignorance. I didn't know about this.
Seems strange now, but at the time umm health outcomes weren't an issue. The big drug pushers, the tobacco industry, were effective in promoting their products.
I honestly never even considered the health issues, that have arisen since.

I now roll my own, and probably smoke at most about 12 rollies a day. Sometimes less. I don't crave tobacco... I can and do go all day with out smoking, but when the day has wound down, sitting down with a glass of Red and a fag is strangely satisfying. It is habitual behaviour that requires a commitment to cease. Like my wine drinking. I have chronic liver disease... primarily from having contracted Glandular fever , as a child, and later, Hep B + C.

I should NOT DRINK. because my liver has to work too hard, and it is compromised. BUT I still do. We are contrary animals, and in the end, WE ALL DIE.!! I really think that is the issue.

I laugh when I hear or see all the health advice explaining how doing something can cause death.!! Had I been Annie, I would have, and shall, if it comes to it and I don't die by accident, never allow myself to be placed in such a position. There are lots of high places around, there are pills, there is carbon-monoxide poisoning to name just a few.
I refuse to die as my mother did, thousands of klms away from her loved ones, alone, after 4 yrs of abuse and neglect in a highly regarded Aged Care Facility. NEVER.
pinkeye
Feral cat

Postby HBS Guy » 07 Nov 2017, 08:17

Yes, I have assured my Mum she will never go in a nursing home, if need be I will get some live–in help. Everytime I hear something about nursing homes that resolve strengthens!

Re the wine, no real problems. One two–day break from drinking each week and your liver will be fine. Gee, you have been through the wars. I am fine except for arthritis. I take a hot shower, then turn off the hot water, let the cold water run on my arms and shoulders, bit of a bitch in winter, but seems to give symptomatic relief. I take fish oil tablets to keep the inflammation down. All that seems to work, but still sometimes my right shoulder gives me hell! I don’t take painkillers tho I did because of pain in my hip before the hip replacement operation but hips are a load bearing joint.

The Panadol Osteo are worthless and I don’t want anything stronger!

None of us gets out of this alive :jump
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby pinkeye » 08 Nov 2017, 02:16

This is true. : )
pinkeye
Feral cat

Previous

Return to Sand Pit