Australia to ban climbing on Uluru from 2019

Casual chatting. Guest posting allowed.

Hot topic: Some of the best political cartoons collected here.

Special feature: Peter “Walter Mitty” Costello.

Just post here—don’t need to join.

Moderator: Aussie

Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Sand Pit is for having fun. Guest posting is allowed here.

Re: Australia to ban climbing on Uluru from 2019

Postby HBS Guy » 05 Nov 2017, 11:23

It will protect their sacred site from further damage.
Abbott & Co are going to cause the mother and father of all recessions—be prepared!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Nato » 05 Nov 2017, 12:34

pinkeye wrote:
Nato wrote:Arrr pinkarse the voice of the tolerant left, has your little rant improved the lot of the blackfullas .. probably not but carry on :stay

Not my intention. The indigenous people are beginning to understand they have the power to change their own lives for the better. Thanks to Mr Mabo, native peoples are starting, but JUST, starting to realize their true and intrinsic value to the world.
The govts of the States are doing their damndest to stop this self-acceptance and empowerment, by locking up their children, and torturing them. Doesn't speak well of Australian values... or does it? :mad

I'm sure you have an opinion.?

Ok I'll bite
What children have been locked up and tortured
Nato

Postby pinkeye » 06 Nov 2017, 02:09

You haven't heard about, or seen on the TV, footage of young indigenous people being tortured?..??? Give me a break.
... with hoods, chains, left naked and cold. That is TORTURE. IT IS TORTURE. It is happening in every state, and certainly in the NT. So you say you are ignorant of this.?? Seems you are ignorant of many things. You only want to hear things that make you feel good??
sleep is bliss: do it as often and for as long as you need.
pinkeye
Feral cat

spamone: Animal

Postby Nato » 06 Nov 2017, 12:50

You are beyond help you fuckhead.
Nato

Postby pinkeye » 06 Nov 2017, 23:41

Nato wrote:You are beyond help you fuckhead.

Incomprehensible.. and utterly reprehensible. :up :du
sleep is bliss: do it as often and for as long as you need.
pinkeye
Feral cat

spamone: Animal

Postby Nato » 07 Nov 2017, 11:57

Dylan Voller would rape your wife and shit in your fridge fuckhead now get back on topic you fucking demented lefty cunt
Nato

Postby HBS Guy » 07 Nov 2017, 13:20

You want debate—register, cockhead. Sand Pit is not for debate.
Abbott & Co are going to cause the mother and father of all recessions—be prepared!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Nato » 07 Nov 2017, 14:36

Nar , the less you know about me the better you little wierdo. You are a strange cunt ay
Nato

Postby HBS Guy » 07 Nov 2017, 15:03

Whatever. You are big on bluster, low on actual substance.

Register with a GMail addy and I will know no more than if I could be bothered chasing your IP details. Or will your PA “mates” kick up about you registering here?
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Nato » 07 Nov 2017, 18:22

I don't think they give a fuck what I do possum
Nato

Postby HBS Guy » 07 Nov 2017, 18:38

Hmmmm sure about that? “They” are the biggest collection of weirdos and psychos for miles around.

And you are clearly too chickenshit to register! Be a man, duckling, and register and DEBATE instead of hiding here like a 70yo virgin on her wedding night!

Cluck cluck!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Nato » 07 Nov 2017, 19:23

Nar , most of em are all right. The real fuckheads of the world like mothra/pecca , unforgiven longweekend etc don't seem to fuck the joint up which is good. Smiff Aussie and you should not have been dumb cunts and you might still be there. Probably be better if yez were but I have no say in that so I can't really comment. I'm not right into this stuff so at this point I'm not gunna register, mainly because I couldn't be fucked and I don't even know what gmail is. We can yarn here my people
Nato

Postby HBS Guy » 07 Nov 2017, 19:31

You poor little girl!'

Can we call you NATO Princess?
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Nato » 07 Nov 2017, 19:36

Anyway ......the blackfullas have pissed a lot of cunts off with their stupid fucken shit and it will effect their income stream and will not improve anything, they will lean on the taxpayer to make up the shortfall as they have always done and their racist policies will be rewarded by pissweak govts as always. I spent my early years working on Kimberley cattle stations in the mid 80s. The town and mission blackfullas were fucked from grog smokes the punt and flogged women and kids like it was going out of style . Here we are 30 years on and nothing has changed, except ole Nato can't climb the rock with his kids.... so fuck em , I'll go to NZ again and give my money to blackfullas that pretend to like me and take me pig chasing and fishing and duck shooting and shit, these cunts can shove their rock and all their false sacred shit fair up their fucken arses one grain of sand at a time. Anyway there's nothing to shoot out there anyway so fuck the joint :B
Nato

Postby Nato » 07 Nov 2017, 19:38

HBS Guy wrote:You poor little girl!'

Can we call you NATO Princess?

Call me whatever you want
Nato

Postby HBS Guy » 07 Nov 2017, 19:40

I am going to cut out guest posting if the only guests we get are de-balled wonders like nato.
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby Nato » 07 Nov 2017, 19:49

Well shove it up ya fucken arse then
Nato

Previous

Return to Sand Pit