Francis is good to go!

Casual chatting. Guest posting allowed.

Hot topic: Some of the best political cartoons collected here.

Special feature: Peter “Walter Mitty” Costello.

Just post here—don’t need to join.

Moderator: Aussie

Forum rules
The rules for this board are in the Charter of Moderation. Sand Pit is for having fun. Guest posting is allowed here.

Francis is good to go!

Postby HBS Guy » 08 Oct 2017, 11:30

You can really express yourself here—no swear filter!
Abbott & Co are going to cause the mother and father of all recessions—be prepared!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Re: Francis is good to go!

Postby Cherie » 08 Oct 2017, 20:39

maybe she doesnt swear- anyway welcome Francis I hope you have a good time here and try to ignore some of the more colourful expression you see- personally I dont think open slather has anything to reccomend it and the site owner was very strict on abuse once but he is obviously trying some thing new- I hope it doesnt last
Honor to God.

Loyalty to the Country Woman's Association.
Cherie
Jaguar

Postby pinkeye » 09 Oct 2017, 02:37

Good to go Francis.
:Hi

I have NO problem with swearing, cussing, or doing my/your nut with appropriate language. Appropriate language . eloquent language, foul language.. it is all expressive of the moment.

Among all the studies done about just about everything, up to and including how many times a day you shit affects your mental well-being.. for example :read I read somewhere that swearing is in fact a process with a few very useful functions, AND people who swear the most are more intelligent than the average . All that bullshit about swearing showing a limited vocabulary is just that... BULLSHIT. Part of the social engineering we live with everyday.

Swearing in fact indicates higher faculties available to the Swearer... :bgrin :bgrin :purple :yak yak :think :pope
sleep is bliss: do it as often and for as long as you need.
pinkeye
Pitbull terrier

spamone: Animal

Postby HBS Guy » 09 Oct 2017, 05:49

And sometimes men like to express the little boy within with swearing, some of that went on too here :bgrin
Abbott & Co are going to cause the mother and father of all recessions—be prepared!
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Postby pinkeye » 11 Oct 2017, 00:05

I've heard plenty of grown men swear quite eloquently. :bgrin

It requires a quick mind to string together a sentence of oaths and swearing which gets to the point humorously. Of course, many olk still live in the era they were raised in, and are uncomfortable with this prevalence of swearing.

I feel it usually, (depending on the intent) is quite amusing. I've been sweared at quite roundly by a neighbour. I raised an eyebrow, but otherwise ignored it. Why worry.? Everybody has to express themselves. Just some do it better than others.
sleep is bliss: do it as often and for as long as you need.
pinkeye
Pitbull terrier

spamone: Animal

Postby HBS Guy » 11 Oct 2017, 00:14

Yes. You should be able to insult a GMod without him knowing he has been insulted. Feel free to try it on me :jump
HBS Guy
Tractors to Australia

Return to Sand Pit